The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's see how good those old-man reflexes are," Chloe teased her father who stood with a table tennis ball in hand. He gave her a grin and hit a simple serve.

"We'll let you warm up a bit first before we clobber you,' Max offered. Chloe returned the ball without venom and for five minutes they just hit the ball back and forth, swapping banter as they hit and missed shots.

"Okay," Alissa replied. "Someone got a coin to decide who serves first?"

"Ladies first," Max replied.

"I guess that's me then," Alissa grinned. "'Cause you sure ain't no lady, Chloe!"

"Hey! We're on the same team, remember bitch?!"

"I know honey, I just couldn't resist." Alissa turned to Chloe and wrapped her in a hug, then kissed her for good measure. She felt Chloe slip an unladylike tongue into her mouth and went with it, kissing and frenching her back with equal enthusiasm.

"Surely that's' cheating!" Travis groaned as he watched the two girls make out.

"Definitely. One point to us," Max declared.

"Nope, zero to zero," Alissa gasped as the kiss broke apart. She prepared to serve.

"Wait!" Chloe yelped. She quickly undid the tie to the sarong that she'd been wearing over her white bikini bottoms and tossed it aside. "Gotta be able to lunge!"

"Good point!" Alissa agreed and cast her sarong aside as well. She was wearing the green thong bikini she'd worn on the first day.

"More cheating," Max complained.

"Hey, you can take some clothes off too if you want, we sure won't complain," Chloe laughed back at them.

"Unless Uncle Max uses his um ... baseball bat to return," Alissa giggled.

Chloe laughed as her father had to readjust his pants.

"Right, business time," Alissa stated, suddenly concentrating. She served quickly and Max failed to return it.

"Ace!" cried Alissa.

"Oh come on, make a game of it!" Chloe teased.

"Early days, little girl," Max replied coolly.

By the time they changed serve for the second time it was 4-6 in favour of the Dads and then 10-all shortly after that.

When Alissa was ready to serve the next time around, Chloe pulled one triangle of her bikini aside and popped a breast out. The serve sailed straight past the distracted Max.

"Hey!" he protested.

"What?" Chloe asked feigning innocence.

"Bloody cheats," Max muttered, not taking it any further. Travis proved more resistant to Chloe's charms, at least for the first two times he returned serve. By the end of Alissa's five serves they'd managed to beat the odds and get the score to 14-10.

"Right, time to ignore the frippery," Travis declared. "If they keep that up, I'll just paddle that tight little lily-white butt harder when we win."

"Frippery? You're calling these babies frippery?" Chloe demanded, pulling her top off entirely, her large breasts jiggling freely. Max looked around worriedly to see if anyone noticed.

"Chloe, you can't do that out here!" he admonished her.

"Well I am, so your choices to end the game quicker are either to concede or hurry up and play well." Max was about to speak again when Travis just waved his arms in a 'get it going' manner.

The boys both took a good long look at Chloe's tits to desensitise themselves, then knuckled down and focused on the game. It worked for them. In the end they managed to sneak over the line and won the game 23-21.

Travis advanced on his daughter, who stood timidly waiting.

"No time like the present," he suggested to her. He walked her around so she wouldn't be particularly visible to the rest of the resort. He had her lean way over the table, reaching out with her palms flat and butt sticking out, then wedged her thong up into her crack. It was narrow enough that it didn't need much in the way of encouragement. He picked up the paddle and rubbed it threateningly on the pale skin of her bum. As he studied his target he noted that she had definite tan lines compared to when they'd arrived at the resort.

Suddenly he slapped her with the paddle, the loud report shocking Chloe a bit, who gave a little squeal almost as loud as Alissa's gasp. He spanked the other cheek, then rapidly worked back and forth with quick, hard, staccato slaps. Each time Alissa gave a little yelp.

Max had Chloe line herself up next to her friend and treated her to the same punishment.

After about 30 spanks Alissa's bottom was glowing a warm red colour and Travis gently ran his fingers over her bare butt.

"Such a lovely colour," he moaned, then grabbed the waistband of her bikini and pulled it down to expose her ass completely. He then knelt behind her and leaned in close to inhale her scent as he ran his fingers between her legs and found her pussy dripping wet.

"I think perhaps you enjoyed that as much as I did," he laughed. "How wet is Chloe?" he asked Max.

Since Chloe was already topless, it required only a brief tug to strip her completely naked, and Max slipped two fingers into his daughter's pussy and pulled them out again to display the juices glistening on his fingers.

"Pretty damned wet," he laughed, then sucked them clean.

Travis crouched down and ran his tongue through his daughter's slit, then up around her puckered little anus.

"Daddy!" Alissa squealed quietly.

"Hmm? he asked placidly.

"That was my asshole," she stated as if he hadn't known.

"And it's such a pretty little thing, too," he replied, stabbing his tongue at it and teasing her again. "You know I'm going to fuck it later, don't you?"

"Daddy!" Alissa hissed. "Someone might hear you!"

Teasingly, he spoke even louder. "Wouldn't that be exciting? Would it make you even wetter if a stranger walked over here and watched me sticking my tongue in your gorgeous little butt hole? The idea sure makes me hard." He swirled his tongue around her ass again, then he stood up and pushed his shorts down to expose his rock-hard cock. He stepped close behind her so she could feel his erection nestled between her cheeks. "Wouldn't take much to slip this inside your pussy right now, sweetie," he teased.

"I dare you, Dad," Alissa purred, beginning to enjoy the idea of strangers watching them while the press of his shaft against her twat turned her on. She felt his cock slide down across her anus until the head bumped against her slick pussy lips. He thrust and eased himself inside her with almost no effort at all. He pulled back and thrust in again, burying himself to the hilt.

"Why do they get to have all the fun Daddy?" Chloe complained.

"Because I was enjoying watching. Why, do you want to be fucked in public too?"

"Yes please!" Max agreeably copied Travis and exposed his erect cock before stepping in behind his daughter and took some time to work it into her willing but tight pussy.

"God, that feels good Daddy. I can't wait to see Alissa get fucked in the ass. Are you going to do her ass too?"

"What?" Alissa asked, sounding a little alarmed.

"Well, Uncle Travis said he was going to fuck your ass, so I wondered if my daddy would do it to you as well. I'd love to see that!"

"No way!" Alissa objected, grunting as her father bottomed out in her pussy again. "I'd die if I tried to take a cock that big in my butt!"

"Okay, if we're going to have this discussion, we really need to move somewhere more private," Max laughed, pulling his cock out of his daughter. "Let's go get ready for dinner." Chloe turned and made to suck him, but he fended her off and told her to put her suit back on.

"Good idea," Travis agreed. Alissa complained when he pulled out of her pussy, but dutifully restored her bikini, picked up her and Chloe's sarongs and followed them all up to the suite.

"Like, would you take something that big in your butt?" Alissa asked Chloe as they hung back a few steps during the walk to the suite.

"I'd want to try at least," Chloe mused.

"God, I can't even imagine it! Uncle Max, do girls normally let you fuck their butts?" she asked him as they made their way into the room.

"Only two so far," he lamented. "And it's okay to tell me no, Ali, I completely understand. That's one downside of having a big cock."

"Lucky there are so many upsides, hey?" Travis teased him.

"Indeed Sir, indeed," Max laughed.

"Well I'm going to take you up my ass, Daddy," Chloe declared confidently.

"I won't stop you from trying," he grinned at her. "But first, I feel like a steak. I have a feeling I need to build up my strength!"

They changed and went back downstairs for dinner, the two girls dressed in flirty rompers, the guys in shorts and shirts.

They enjoyed their dinner together, chatting, Chloe and Alissa flirting with their dads, teasing them by playing with their nipples and breasts and by running their feet up toward their fathers' crotches.

"You know, it's kind of hard to sit here and enjoy my dinner while you two minxes carry on like that," Max moaned as he adjusted his cock in his pants for the umpteenth time.

"Aww poor Uncle Max," Alissa cooed at him, pulling on her nipple. Chloe leaned across the table and snagged her other nipple.

"Not helping," Max laughed.

"You got that right," Travis agreed. "I reckon I can survive for one more drink before I have to bend one of you over the table and pound you right here in the restaurant."

"Now you're teasing us,' Chloe moaned. "If I thought you'd go through with it, I'd come up with something really dirty to tip you over the edge."

"I'm almost tempted to promise, just to see what you come up with," Travis retorted.

"I think we're at what might be called a Mexican stand-off," Max laughed. "So I agree with Travis, one more drink and then it's time for some more fucking... in private this time."

"So charming, isn't he?" Chloe laughed to Alissa.

"Definitely," her friend agreed. "What more could you ask for in a man?"

"I don't know about you three but I'm horny!" Chloe declared as they approached the suite. Still in the hallway, she was already undoing the buttons down the front of her romper, exposing the inner slopes of her breasts.

"I'm not," Travis lied. "I haven't seen anything all night that would make me horny."

"Nothing?" Chloe enquired, pulling the shoulder of her romper down so a breast was fully exposed. She pulled hard on her nipple, lifting her breast by it and then circling it around.

"I know what gets him horny," Alissa said, coming up behind her. She pulled the romper from Chloe's other shoulder, stripping her to the waist before slipping her arms around her friend from behind and sliding her hands up to take both her tits in hand. She spun Chloe through a half turn until they were facing each other and side on to their fathers, then leaned down and sucked her friend's nipple into her mouth.

"Not too bad," Travis commented. "Almost enough to give a guy a hard on."

"Well, I guess if that's not good enough, we'll just go inside and Chloe and I can take care of each other, since none of the cocks around here will be hard enough to do the job."

"Hey, who said anything about none of the cocks being hard?" Max protested.

"Well if you can get it up, maybe you can wank off while we fuck each other for a bit of extra entertainment Daddy," Chloe mused, her hands sliding over Alissa's little tits.

"Wank for you?" Max asked, incredulous. "Suddenly you don't want a piece of this? What happened to my loving daughter begging to take it in the ass?" His hands grabbed at the clearly hard cock in his shorts, outlining exactly how big and hard it was.

"Well, maybe if you show it to us right here we'll let you put it in a hole or two," Alissa teased.

Max looked up and down the corridor, then dropped his shorts to expose his massive cock.

"Okay, enough of this shit," Travis laughed. "Let's go somewhere we can fuck properly."

"Ha, don't tell me this doesn't turn you on like all fuck, Trav, you were always the one pushing the boundaries when it came to fucking in public!"

"As true as that might be, there are families staying here, so let's take it inside. The balcony is a great option for a bit of show and tell. Or even the beach, hey Chloe?

"Okay mate, inside it is," Max laughed, and they quickly piled into the suite.

Clothes were quickly discarded and Travis went in the kitchen to pour drinks.

"So, I'm kind of keen to see you two girls entertain each other like you were threatening to do if this one-eyed monster didn't rise to the occasion," Travis said, indicating his hard cock. "Any chance you might eat each other out for us?"

"Well, I'm happy to Uncle Trav, but Alissa doesn't eat pussy," Chloe said.

"Really?" he asked, surprised.

"Yep," Alissa told him.

"But like, you were just sucking on her tits in the hall, so I thought ... never mind."

"It's okay Daddy," Alissa laughed. "I know it's weird; I just love playing with Chloe's tits and I adore kissing her, but when it comes to pussy, I've never quite been able to go there."

"Pity, because seeing you licking this slick bald pussy would be a treat and a half," Max suggested, his hand cupping his daughter's sex.

"Well I won't say I'd never do it, just that I've never been quite ready so far," Alissa replied.

"Maybe we should get you extra horny then," Max said to her.

"Surely a cock in each hole would be a good start," Chloe said. "'Cause I really want to see both of you fucking her at the same time."

"Oh, so all I am is your entertainment?" Alissa laughed at her friend.

"Nope, you're also the only girl in this room I'm dying to fuck," she replied. Alissa just rolled her eyes.

"Well, I for one am up for it if you are, sweetie," Travis said to his daughter.

"Two dicks? Sounds like twice the fun to me, Daddy," Alissa grinned. "But you have to be the one in my ass!"

"Fine by me. You might have to convince Uncle Max though," he replied.

"Uncle Max, could I pretty please ride your lovely big penis while my sweet Daddy puts his cock in my asshole?" Alissa said in a sing song voice while moving to kneel in front of him as if she were a supplicant, her hands stroking his cock faux worshipfully.

"Well, when you ask as nicely as that, it's kind of hard to say no," Max laughed.

"Oh, it's hard alright," Alissa cooed, running her tongue slowly from his balls to his shaft and up to the tip before sucking him.

"I guess I'll just help get your Daddy ready, then," Chloe suggested and knelt in front of Travis, all but inhaling his cock.

The two girls entertained each other's father's cocks for a while until Chloe moaned around TravisTravis'that she really wanted to see Alissa get double fucked."

"Demanding little bitch, aren't you?" Alissa asked her friend.

"Damn straight," Chloe laughed.

They relocated to Travis' bedroom and Max took up position on his back, ready for Alissa to mount him. Alissa asked him to move toward the bottom of the bed so she could stand at the foot of it, hands resting on either side of him while she sucked him.

"Stick your cock in my pussy Daddy, I want to feel you there before you put it in my ass."

Travis happily stood behind his daughter and slid between her hairless lips, groaning as they slid along the length of his shaft. He grabbed her hips and stroked smoothly in and out. Chloe sat beside her father on the end of the bed, watching Alissa's mouth working up and down his cock. She tugged on Alissa's nipples and slid a hand between her own legs, fingers dabbling between her lips.

"Chloe, can you get the lube so Daddy can fuck my ass?" Alissa moaned around the head of Max's cock.

"Of course I can," Chloe declared happily, dashing out of the room. Alissa released Max and turned to face her father. She had Max position himself so she could sit back on him, her pussy stretched deliciously around his girth. With a satisfied sigh she grabbed hold of her father's cock and sucked her juices from it. She kept slurping and sucking on it until Chloe came dashing back into the room with the lube.

"Time for the real fun!" Chloe declared. "Let me get you ready, Ali."

Alissa released her father and stood up so Max could shuffle his way back up the bed. She climbed back over him and raised her hips high before settling down on his cock again, her tiny tits hanging over Max's chest. He leaned up and sucked on one of them, watching as his daughter moved in behind the girl who was riding his cock.

Chloe ran her fingers over Alissa's engorged pussy, then up to her puckered little anus. She swirled a finger around it and teased it before leaning in and doing the same thing with her tongue.

Travis stood at the foot of the bed behind Chloe, peering past her, hands running over the generous, smooth curves of her hips and ass as he watched her teasing his daughter's anus with her finger. When she leaned forward to lick it, her ass was pressed back against his rock-hard cock and he found it too much temptation, so he adjusted himself so that his cock pressed against her lips and drove it between them.

"Oooh, your naughty Daddy just stuck his cock in my pussy, Ali," Chloe cooed, as she drizzled the lube down over Alissa's anus. "It's so hard too, I can't wait to see him slide it in this tight little asshole. It will go so much deeper than I'm doing." Her finger slid inside her butthole to the last knuckle to emphasise her point. "God, I love the way I can feel my Daddy's cock inside you like this." Chloe pressed her finger down, feeling her father's hard cock through the membrane separating ass from pussy. She wiggled it from side to side inside Alissa's ass.

"Holy fuck!' Max groaned, feeling the pressure of his daughter's finger against the side of his cock.

"It's time, Daddy," Alissa groaned, "I want to feel your cock in my ass now."

Chloe pulled her finger from Alissa's ass and slid from Travis' cock, eager to see her friend double-penetrated. She moved to one side and Travis positioned himself behind his daughter. Chloe grabbed the lube and quickly smeared some over his dick before grasping it to guide him inside.

Travis watched eagerly as Chloe wrapped her hand around him and held the tip of his dick at the entrance to his daughter's ass. He leaned forward, feeling the little rosebud weaken its resistance as the tip started to disappear. He groaned as he eased forward, his cock sliding slowly inside the tight passage of Alissa's ass.

"How's that feel Ali? Amazing?" Chloe asked her friend.

"I've never felt so full in my entire life," Alissa moaned.

"Wait 'til he starts fucking it," Chloe gushed.

Travis rocked back a little, then pushed inside again, sliding deeper each time until he was buried inside her.

"Fuck her, Uncle Trav, fuck your little girl's tiny little ass and fill it up with your white-hot cum," Chloe purred, running one hand over his chest and the other over the slight curve of Alissa's hip.

Travis worked himself in and out of Alissa's ass, fucking her with long slow strokes as she gasped and moaned and told him how great it felt to have him buried in her ass.

"Fill me up Daddy, fill me with your cum," she gasped. Travis obliged, fucking her until he could take no more. He drew back until just the tip of his cock remained inside her and felt his balls unleash their load, his cock pulsing with each ejaculation.

"Wanna see something really dirty?" Chloe whispered to Travis.

"Dirtier than what we've already done?" he asked with a laugh, not really believing she could come up with anything.

"Oh yeah," she whispered in his ear, her hot breath on his lobe. "Pull your cock out of her ass."

Travis allowed his cock to slip from Alissa's anus and Chloe knelt behind her friend. Travis saw the trail of his cum as it seeped out and flowed down over his daughter's tightly stretched pussy and down his mate's cock and balls.

"Watch this,' Chloe said with a wide grin. She leaned in started sucking and slurping at the cum that was coating the shaft of her father's cock. She licked up along it to Alissa's pussy, then to her ass, where she continued to clean up Travis' mess.