The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you'll listen now." Daisy sighed, rolling her eyes. "That's not good enough anymore."

"What can I do then?"

"Go back in time and actually give a shit about me." Daisy answered bluntly, her bitterness overriding the irritatingly sweet persona she'd been trying to keep up.

"I do, Daisy. I swear to you that I do. I messed up. I see that now. Just...let me make it better."

"Silly Daddy." Daisy turned again to bare her teeth ferally at him. "You're about to do that in three...two..."

Daisy's loud moans on the computer screen echoed through the room as her orgasm hit. Dexter began to struggle again as it was clear to both of them that his boner hadn't gone down in the slightest in the time they were talking. This was soon replaced by the frantic sounds of kissing blaring through the speakers before Daisy's voice cried out on the screen, "Don't stop! Please, Tristen! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Make me cum again!"

"You heard the girl." Daisy grinned wickedly up at her father as she turned around to get a grip on his pants.

"Daisy, plea-"

"Shut it, Dad!" Daisy growled, her eyes glowing with her demonic energy as she applied a second compulsion. "You can moan, cry, whatever the fuck you want to do, but I already said I'm done talking to you."

Once again, Daisy simply enjoyed the effort her father put into fighting her orders. This was a lot easier than she was expecting. She found herself wondering why Alex had never used it on her. Then again, he probably gained way more pleasure from twisting someone to his will without such easy shortcuts. Maybe if she had the time to do long plays like that, she'd prefer them as well.

A longing sadness that was always attached to Alex overwhelmed Daisy for a moment before she turned her attention back to the moment at hand, practically ripping her father's pants from him to free his cock. A conflicted look passed her features. If there was anything her time with Jerry had taught her it was that she had a clear Daddy fetish, but yet here she was looking at her father's cock and...nothing.

She was driven by her hunger and a need for revenge but there was no desire besides that. She was expecting something...more. But when it came down to it, those other two reasons were plenty to drive her forward. Part of her was actually glad that she didn't have any additional attraction to him. As far as she could tell, the feeling would not have been mutual, despite her teasing and the magically induced erection leading him to think otherwise and so much fun could have been had with that.

In the meantime, there was still plenty of fun to be had as the thrall opened her mouth and took Dexter's cock into it, giving it her all to make it the best blowjob he'd ever had, just as she previously did with the kiss. His immediate groans to her ministrations gave her all the confidence she needed to continue. She could actually see the disgust at both her and himself for how much he was enjoying it. If she'd allowed it, Daisy probably could have made him cum in a few more seconds if she'd kept up that pace, but that was the last thing she wanted. Releasing the head of his cock, Daisy let a strand of her saliva stretch enough that Dexter could see it in his peripheral vision. His panting and shuddering made it clear how close he had been. "Don't worry, Daddy. I won't let you cum. Not until the video is over. And in case I haven't been clear... When you do cum, that's it. You'll die shooting your load into me. That is how you'll...make it better..."

From then on, Daisy continued her torturous blowjob, taking full advantage of being able to see her father's lust rise and fall. She had her fun with it. Sometimes she'd take him all the way down her throat and other times she'd let him come down from his edging by licking up and down his shaft or deciding to focus on his balls instead.

"You promised I could cum wherever I wanted. Dumb slut. That's practically an invite with the words 'Fuck me in the ass' on it." A familiar voice called out from the video.

Daisy let Dexter's cock fall from her mouth and she grinned widely at him. He'd been doing as ordered, letting out little moans and groans here and there despite his efforts to fight them off. "You'll never believe this but I'd never taken a dick back there until..." Daisy's muffled moans in the video suddenly rose in volume. "...right then." The real Daisy continued, "Wanna know what it feels like?"

While Dexter couldn't voice his protest, he could shake his head as long as it didn't interfere with his focus on the screen. But even that was halfhearted as he knew by now that what he wanted was completely irrelevant.

"Don't worry, Dad. I'Il make sure you can still see." Daisy chimed in excitedly as she regained her position in her father's lap, this time making sure that her head was cocked to the side so that his view was unobstructed. She teased him a few times, letting his slick cock run up and down the crack of her butt before grabbing it with her hand and guiding it into her tightest hole.

Both Ridleys hissed as the head of Dexter's cock finally pushed through the tight ring of Daisy's anus. She swore a bit, still not entirely used to being fucked back there despite how often it had happened on the night the two of them were viewing on the screen. But bit by bit Daisy inched him deeper into her asshole, and before she knew it he was bottoming out inside her.

Even without her moving, Dexter's cock was throbbing wildly inside of her in spite of his efforts not to voice his pleasure. Once Daisy began to move her hips, there was nothing he could do. His knuckles went white as he gripped the sides of his chair and his moans were forced out of him again and again. Daisy didn't even need to taunt him. Her victory over his resistance was complete.

Every moan from his lips was sweet music to Daisy's ears. She could hear the self-loathing and hatred and it was delicious. Continuing to gyrate her hips, Daisy initially tried to keep pace with herself in the video but very quickly realized the problem. When she was at the party, she was frantically trying to get as many guys off as she could as quickly as she could. In her father's case, it was the exact opposite. Realizing the flaw in that part of her plan, Daisy chose to keep her focus on denying Dexter any release while simultaneously making him feel as good as possible. She wanted him ravenous and desperate when it came to the final act inside of her pussy.

Daisy's focus was so lasered in that she hadn't noticed the change a few hours into the video. It was only when she realized that her father was somehow about to go over the edge that she paid more attention to her surroundings and stopped moving. Dexter was clutching her tightly against himself, gripping her breasts which he'd freed from her top at some point and was clearly grinding his hips, driving his dick into her ass.

"Dad! What the fuck?!" Daisy protested, for a moment not realizing the hypocrisy in not just her words but her reactions. But that was just it. He wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. The fact that he'd begun to had pissed her off and despite his efforts to keep her in his lap so that he could finally get off, Daisy was able to easily escape his grip.

Dexter immediately groaned his disapproval and disappointment at the sudden lack of sensation. His eyes began to water as the panic became clear on his face. He was trying to talk again but the compulsion wouldn't let him and this time he was fighting it wildly without any regard to himself. It was...disconcerting to watch.

Daisy looked at her father with a confused face as he continued to fight against her magical bonds while pitifully thrusting into the air. Even without her stimulating him, his arousal was unnaturally high. Cocking her head to the side, Daisy watched him for a few moments before she said anything. "You can speak."

"Pleeeeease let me cum! Please! I need to cum! I need to cum! Please let me cum! I need it! IneeditIneeditIneedit! I need to cum! Please let me cum!" Dexter begged over and over desperately trying to get out of the chair to get to Daisy.

"...you...do remember what...happens when you cum, right Dad?" She asked with a ring of genuine concern to her voice. But Dexter just continued mutter and beg. Something about him ignoring her again flared up her anger as Daisy forced another compulsion onto her father. "Look at me when I'm talking to you! I asked you a fucking question!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Dexter yelled back wildly once he turned to look at her. "I NEED IT!"

Daisy cocked her head in the other direction and stared at the man in front of her, desperately looking for her father. "...Dad...?" But all she got in response was more of how badly he wanted to cum. She looked over to the video, which still had at least an hour left and she huffed slightly. If he was going to be like this, there was no point anymore.

She looked up with a frustrated yell at the sky before looking at Dexter with a glare. "Fine, Dad! You're free! You can fuck me, okay?!"

Dexter almost hurt himself jumping out of the chair to pounce onto her. His first few thrusts were wild and awkward as he had no patience to actually find the hole, but eventually his cock claimed the last one, shoving its way into Daisy's pussy.

"Goddammit, Dad! Only you would figure out a way to fuck this up for me!" Daisy screamed into his face as he pounded her cunt. The wet noises of Dexter's cock repeatedly driving into its warm resting place and his continued mutterings were the only noises short of Daisy's own furious growls. She wanted to order him to feel numb. To keep fucking her exactly as he was and feel nothing. She wanted to punish him so badly, but even the blind could see that he wasn't there anymore. She could torture him all week and it wouldn't mean anything. She let out another feral scream, which was broken up by her father's frantic thrusts.

He was going to pop any moment now. Daisy's eyes welled up in frustration as she continued to glare knowing she was about to have the worst orgasm of her life. But then for a moment... Just a moment, the reality of what was about to happen hit her. Daisy's face softened as she looked into his eyes, searching for anything she could recognize. "...Daddy...?"

"Need! To! Cum! Need! To! Cum!" Dexter continued to chant with each thrust.

Daisy let out a defeated sigh which transformed into a groan as another powerful thrust shook through her petite form. "...cum for me, dad..."

And he did.

***

It was almost humorous the freedom Daisy felt as she skipped down the street. She'd only passed one or two people on the way and they shot her a dirty look as she couldn't have been more 'on my way to a booty call' if she tried.

Pigtails? Check. White button up shirt with no more than two buttons actually being used? Check. Plaid shirt so short that it didn't cover anything essential from the back or the front? Check. White knee-high socks? Check. She was the very epitome of slutty schoolgirl.

Every glare she got only received a predatory smile in response. If they'd actually said anything to her, it most likely would have been their last comment. Everyone here was the walking dead anyway, she was just letting some enjoy more of their life than others. Daisy was in a mood looking for any excuse to lash out, which was probably why she took the long skippy way to Jerry's place as opposed to making use of her demonic speed.

Much to her irritation, no one truly took the bait and she got to his door with no further issues. A feeling of dread passed over her as she stood before it. Pain was inside that house. But pain was what she wanted. She didn't bother knocking as she knew that he was on the couch. Besides, his door wasn't even locked. It was like he wanted her there. Daisy licked her lips at the prospect and let herself inside.

"Hi Daddy! Miss me?"

Jerry's eyes lifted from the television and he looked over to Daisy, his only acknowledgement of her outfit being the narrow of his eyes. As he silently got up from his seat, Daisy beamed back at him. It had only been a day since Jerry had become the lone resident of his place and she was assuming he wasn't exactly going to give her a hug. Good.

Daisy's assumption was clearly well founded as the moment Jerry reached her, he immediately grabbed her neck with both hands and raised her quite a few inches from the ground, choking her against the front door. He wasn't holding back either. Had she been a normal girl of her size, Daisy was sure he could have snapped her neck with the force he was using against it.

Daisy made no move to defend herself. She even throttled down the souls as much as she could so that touching her wouldn't be a distraction. She just softly held onto his wrists as he began to slam her repeatedly into the door. If she could, Daisy would have taunted him, just to see what else he would do to her. But his grip on her throat made talking impossible, so she just continued to grin back at him.

Much sooner than she'd expected, Daisy was reintroduced to gravity, driving the air that had been in her lungs before the choking back out of her. She looked up at him, expecting to still see that fury. What was he going to do? Kick her while she was down. Mount and punch her? She needed to know what he was about to do so she could make sure that he didn't hurt himself trying to hurt her. But much to her surprise, he was looking down on her with a blank expression. She could see all the emotions rumbling under the surface, but he clearly had them under control.

"I can't actually kill you, can I?" Jerry finally said with a sigh.

"You? No." Daisy giggled back. "If anyone should know I don't need to breathe, it should be you, Daddy." Her taunting expression died down when she saw the look on Jerry's face. "You can hurt me, though. Just don't hit me with your fists. You'll hurt yourself more than me, but anything else-"

"I don't want to hurt you." Jerry said, his voice almost worryingly even.

"You could have fooled me, Daddy." Daisy grinned, tenderly rubbing her throat suggestively.

"I can see it in your eyes, Daisy." Jerry sighed. "I know that look. You want me to hurt you. Something obviously happened that fucked up your head or you wouldn't be here right now. You want me to make you feel better about it. Well...fuck you. I've lost everything that mattered to me. I want you dead. I'm not your fucking therapist."

"Well then I have some good news for you." Daisy grinned, teasingly reaching up to caress Jerry's cheek, allowing her touch to be just a bit more pleasurable than it should be. "Wanna hear it?"

Jerry was quiet for a moment before he finally answered, "Are you going to kill me?"

"Not today." Daisy looked up to him thoughtfully as she spoke. "I...need you today..."

"And here I thought you said it was going to be good news. Anything I can do to speed up that timeline? Maybe yesterday." Jerry began to smirk. "Then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

Daisy's smile faltered again. There was something in the way he said that which made it all the more painful. A truth she didn't want to face yet. The way that he'd attacked her upon coming in gained a double meaning and she didn't like it. "Don't you want to know the good news?" She forced another smile to curl up her lips.

"Sure." Jerry sighed.

"As soon as I'm done with this town, it'll be my turn. You won't be the one to do it but I am going to be killed. Brutally. And I'll probably be tortured for information I either won't know or will never give up. And even that will...be nothing to me because I'll lose everything that matters to me too. I'm...I'm a horrible person... And I'm going to pay for it...I'm already paying for it, but it'll be so, so much worse...." The more Daisy spoke, the clearer it became how hard it was for her to continue. She hadn't even truly said this all outloud to Jasmine yet, though they both knew how the story was going to end.

The tears were welling up in Daisy's eyes and she was doing her best to fight them, despite there being little point in doing so. She found herself surprised when Jerry tilted her head up and softly kissed her on the lips, forming the first thing that could be called a genuine smile since she entered the living room. "Thank you. You were right. That did make me feel better."

Daisy tried to regain her composure after she sobbed a few more times. "That's the new game, Daddy. No matter how much you hurt me, say mean things to me, or do...anything to me, I'll always make you feel good one way or another."

Jerry chuckled, wiping away some of Daisy's tears with his finger. "Is this supposed to be some kind of apology?"

"...there's nothing else I know how to do for you..." Daisy sobbed again. "So, I'll just do that."

"So, if I tell you that looking at you makes me sick. That every time you call me Daddy, it's daggers in my brain, and that what I want most is for you to get the fuck out of my house so I can be dead in peace, you'd-?"

"Fuck the ever loving goddamn shit out of you." Daisy replied with a giggle.

Jerry let out a long sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Figures." After which, he made his way to the couch and after sitting down, he looked over to Daisy and patted his lap.

Daisy blinked a few times in confusion but followed him over and went to take the offered seat on his lap.

"Not like that." Jerry corrected, stopping Daisy from straddling him and instead turned her to the side so she could curl up into his lap instead. "There. Now tell me what's wrong."

"...what?"

"You came over here for a reason." Jerry said patiently, gently placing his hand on Daisy's thigh in a comforting motion. "Something happened. Talk."

"Well...actually I kinda thought you were going to be a bit more gung-ho about trying to kill me." Daisy admitted. "And then I was going to fuck you after that..."

"Been there, done that. But for now... Talk. It's that thing you do with your mouth when my dick isn't in it."

Daisy beamed up at him. "I do like your dick in my mouth."

"I'm aware." Jerry rolled his eyes, before narrowing them. "Seriously though. What's wrong?"

"I thought you weren't my therapist... Why do you care? Because it's painful for me?" Daisy asked suspiciously.

"Why do you think I care? I already told you, I can see through your little façade. You're deflecting your pain. Instead of deflecting, why don't you try dealing with it instead? And the way you start that is by talking about the problem. Now stop giving me a hard time about this."

"You...want to help me?" Daisy reared back with an incredulous expression.

Jerry smirked again. "Seems a little too good to be true, doesn't it? But yes. I want to help you."

"Why? You...you hate me. You have every reason to hate me."

Jerry gave another genuine smile and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "I do hate you. I feel like I hate you with every fiber of my being. But that's clearly not true, because I also want to pin you down on this floor and lick your pussy until you beg me to stop and then fuck you until my dick stops working. And there's another part of me that...sees that you're just a little girl throwing a tantrum because you're in pain and...I want to protect you. And you... need me, right? That's why you're here?"

Jerry let out a sigh as Daisy's nodding head confirmed that last bit. "Right. So, here I am, Daisy. I'm feeling all these things about you. All at the same time and...I just don't have it in me anymore to stress out about how they conflict and how much it doesn't make sense. I can't be bothered to process it in any way that does makes sense, so I'll just act on what I feel in the here and now."