The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
The sins of the father are paid in full.
7.9k words
4.58
7.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

(A/N: I'm pretty sure that this message is redundant since I think if you're this far in the Corrupted Desire world, you know what you're getting into, but this chapter is going to be especially dark and twisted, and a bit on the depressing side if that sort of thing is an issue for you.)


What would Alex do? It was how Daisy wanted to feed these next two times. Sure, that train of thinking had some massive flaws in execution but if Daisy thought of what Alex would do if he were a girl, it helped her get into more of a...theatrical state of mind, which is what she was going for. She didn't want her target to be alarmed yet and thanked the bare bones nature of office at the moment.

She only had to deal with security, the odd person here and there, and lastly the secretary. They were quick meals. Almost disappointingly so. Sex just made feeding feel so much better. It was more fulfilling that way. When she just triggered an easy orgasm and fed right then, it was just...meh. Even the orgasm triggered from it was duller.

But it would all be worth it. Truthfully, she did spend a little more time with the secretary than necessary. She just wanted to know if said secretary was fulfilling her stereotypical extracurricular activities and fucking her boss. Daisy wasn't sure if she was proud or disappointed when she discovered that she just did her job and nothing more. But after that small bit of fun was done, there were only two people left in the office and only one of them was human.

Daisy looked around the office nostalgically. She hadn't been here since she was a little girl. It was a bit of a surreal experience. But like always, remembering her past was very bittersweet. It was less painful to just focus on the present. A smile crossed her face as she approached the door, running her fingers along the name plate.

DEXTER RIDLEY

Despite trying to keep her mind on the present, she distinctly remembered not being tall enough to reach that nameplate. It brought a chuckle from her lips. With that last gesture, Daisy took a deep breath and entered the office.

"Stacy, I thought I made it clear that I wasn't to be disturbed." Dexter grumbled without looking at the door. His eyes remained on his computer screen while his fingers tapped away.

Daisy cocked her head to the side, looking over her father. He was tall and thin, his short blonde hair was a little darker than hers had been but was immaculately styled as usual. His cleanly shaven face was stern with concentration, the monitor reflecting off his glasses as he continued to type. Daisy had always thought he'd looked older than he was, and wondered if part of it was the stress of being married to her mother more than the stress he put himself under at work. Not that it mattered anymore. "It's me, Dad."

Dexter blinked in confusion before giving Daisy the merest of glances and then turning back to his monitor. "Daisy, go home. I'm working. This is very inappropriate."

Daisy couldn't help but to giggle. She should have just come naked. She was sure it would have gotten the exact same response. She knew that when he said inappropriate, he was not referring to the scantily clad way in which she was dressed, but her appearance at his job in the first place. And she'd gone out of her way to dress to impress. It was the same outfit that had made Devon's eyes bug out of his head when he let her into the party. Wearing that outfit just seemed...appropriate with what she was going for, despite her father's indifferent demeanor towards it.

"But Daaaaaaad, I need to talk to you about something." Daisy whined in her best bratty voice, crossing her arms across her chest, only further amplifying the abundant cleavage her father was completely oblivious to. "It's really important!"

"Then talk." Dexter muttered, his fingers still tapping away at the keyboard. "But I won't be listening until you're an adult and you talk to me at a more appropriate time."

Daisy's eyes narrowed and a mischievous grin spread across her lips. He was completely serious. It wasn't the first time that he just decided to tune her out when he didn't want to hear what she had to say for one reason or another. "I'm going to rape you, Dad. I'm going to fuck you and then you're going to die with your cum in my pussy. Also, I'm kind of a demon now.

"I've also been fucking this older guy lately. He's around your age. I kinda thought I just had Daddy issues that I took out on him, but I think it's a little more than that. He's nothing like you other than the age thing. Well...except when he orders me around, I suppose, but on the whole, you don't really do that much either. Oh! I'm also going to be killed in a few days. But everyone in this town will be dead by then, so... yeah."

"Mhm." Dexter murmured. "You done?" Before Daisy could answer, he continued, "Good. Now go home. We'll talk about this later."

"Which part? The me raping you part, the Daddy issues or the mass murder?" Daisy asked cutely. Talking to her Dad was like talking to a bad AI bot. It had prerecorded responses for everything so you could either be frustrated by that or have some fun with it.

"If you're not gone by the time I look up, I'm calling your mother. And I'm sure neither of us wants that." Dexter threatened, his irritation at Daisy's continued disobedience showing more and more.

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you." Daisy taunted, grinning ear to ear.

Dexter sighed and reached for his phone, but that was as far as he got before both his cell and work phone went flying across the office, shattering on impact with the wall. He had just enough time question how it all happened before Daisy had ripped off the arms of his office chair, making it that much easier to straddle him.

"Wh-?" Was all Dexter was able to get out before Daisy grabbed his head and forced him into a deep kiss, taking full advantage of his already open mouth. Keeping herself under control, Daisy made sure that the souls were held back enough that the kiss was much more pleasant than any kiss with your daughter should be but nowhere near orgasmic.

Moaning in both surprise and pleasure, Dexter was ill equipped to deal with the sudden oral onslaught. Even without the help of the souls, Daisy knew this was probably the best kiss her father had gotten in quite some time. She made full use of being able to see his pleasure to give the kiss her all. She was just curious to see how long she could make out with him before it finally triggered in his mind that his very quickly growing erection was being caused by someone he helped to create with it.

Dexter's eyes shot even wider with horrific realization as he gripped Daisy by the hair, pulling and yanking to get her off him. Daisy tried not to laugh at his efforts and to just keep up the act for a bit longer to fuck with his head, releasing the liplock only to moan, "Oh God! Yes, Daddy! Just like that! Pull it harder!" And forced her lips back onto his, feeling his anger growing as his frustration, both normal and sexual reached an apex.

Only then did Daisy break the kiss, leaving her father a panting, irritated mess as he tried to regain his composure. "Do I have your attention now, Dad?" Daisy asked with a deadpan expression on her face, in direct contrast with over the top passion she was showing earlier.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?!" Dexter shot back, furiously. He tried to get Daisy off him only to realize that she wasn't budging despite the fact that all logic would state that he should have easily been able to do so.

"You don't have enough time for me to answer that." Daisy replied with a chuckle. "But I'll assume that I do have your...attention..." To further emphasize that last word, she wiggled her hips suggestively over the clear bulge she was sitting on.

Dexter shuddered at the movement, both in pleasure and disgust. "Get off me, now!"

Daisy's eyes immediately narrowed and flashed gold for a short enough time that Dexter wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him. "Give me another order, Dad. See what happens." As she made her threat, Daisy menacingly placed her hand on Dexter's throat.

"What...?" Dexter was able to get out, as Daisy had yet to begin actually choking him, but the blend of fear and confusion were still clear despite his inability to vocalize it all.

Daisy's scowl turned into a playful grin as she allowed her touch to give her father enough pleasure to make him uncomfortable. "This wouldn't be nearly as confusing if you just listened to me. But you never paid any attention to me before. Why start now?"

"Fine." Dexter grunted. "I'm listening."

"That easy, huh?" Daisy rolled her eyes. "You know, when most people want attention from their fathers, they just have to say, 'Hi Dad,' not borderline rape them, but whatever..."

"I guess you always did play to your strengths." Dexter replied dryly.

Daisy's eyes shot wide for a moment. "Did you just call me a slut?"

"No. I implied it." Dexter said with a sigh. "You're not exactly proving me wrong."

"And I won't." Daisy giggled, flashing him a predatory smile. "I am a slut. Proudly."

"And I guess this is the part where you blame that all on me." Dexter matched Daisy's previous eye roll.

Daisy threw back her head into a loud laugh. "Oh no. I'll own my own fuck ups." The smile slowly faded from her lips as she became more thoughtful. "I...made bad decisions... And I have to live with that..." The glare returned as did the sinister golden glow. "But you sure as fuck didn't help." When she saw the look of confusion on her father's face a smirk was slowly added to the glare. "I'm a demon."

"Demons aren't real."

Daisy's smirk grew almost disturbingly wide as she closed the gap, getting closer and closer to Dexter as he tried to retreat. "Want more proof, Daddy?" At this point her lips were so close to her father's that they were brushing against his, despite his efforts to turn away from her.

"Could you not?!" Dexter groaned, clearly not wanting another nearly orgasmic kiss. "This is fucking sick!"

"I know." Daisy chuckled, making no movement to back away. "I am sick. I'm a sick, twisted piece of shit. But hey, what can I say? A sex demon made me his bitch. What's your excuse?"

As Daisy finally moved back, Dexter visibly calmed down and shook his head. "Your mother was right about you."

It was like a trigger. Daisy's eyes widened and her head slowly cocked to the side, giving Dexter just enough time to realize how much he shouldn't have said that outloud before it was too late and Daisy was viciously grabbing his face. But this time, she didn't kiss him. She didn't need to. She just ramped up his lust until he was almost to the point of orgasm and kept him there. A torture she was very familiar with at this point. He groaned and bucked trying get Daisy off him to no avail. When he tried to form words, Daisy used one of her hands to cover his mouth and just stared at him while he remained in the agonizing throes of unfulfilled bliss. Her gaze burned into his own panicked version before she moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Say she was right about me again, motherfucker...."

When she released him finally, Dexter was a panting, groaning mess of shudders, but the fear of Daisy had clearly been put into him and he said nothing else. Her resulting smile only put him more on edge.

"I wonder..." Daisy mused. "Are you glad I didn't let you cum then...or disappointed?" When Dexter's bulge throbbed under her, she let out a small giggle. "Well at least part of you is honest."

"That's not-" Dexter began before biting his tongue. It was clear the last thing he wanted was to piss Daisy off again. "...I'm sorry..."

"What was that?" Daisy asked as cutely as she could manage, flashing her father a dazzling smile.

"I'm sorry!"

"For what?" Daisy asked again, continuing the moment he opened his mouth to reply. "Ignoring me today or being a shitty father in general?"

"If you had any idea the shit I stop your mother from doing-"

"WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE ME???!!" Daisy roared into his face, cutting off his words. "Neither one of you wanted a fucking child! Why didn't you just throw me in a goddamn dumpster or something?!"

Dexter reared back, wincing more from her words than the volume of them as he looked away, breaking any possible eye contact. "I...I did want you... I...swear I've always wanted you... I just..."

"Mom didn't."

"No." Dexter sighed. "I...fought for you anyway and...well..."

"She punished me for it." Daisy finished for him, not even remotely surprised by his shameful nod. "Why didn't you just...take me away, then? You know what she's like! If you wanted me so fucking bad why wouldn't you fight for me?" But even as she asked the question, she knew the answer. They both did. And as he continued to look away from her it was confirmed. It was really simple. He loved his wife more than he loved her.

"I...did try." Dexter finally got out. "I did. I made sure after that first time that she never hit you again."

Another trigger. It was the silence that let Dexter know he'd said the wrong thing. Despite not looking Daisy in the face, the silence was almost painful and he forced his gaze upon his daughter once more. "You...made sure...she never...." She repeated, her unblinking eyes never leaving her father's. "Do...do you remember Mr. Pickles?"

The color drained from Dexter's face. He looked as if he were a man trying to shrink himself into a state of nonexistence. It wouldn't have surprised Daisy if he'd have run away from her at that point assuming he could get out of her grip. But Daisy was having none of it. If she was forced to have that memory in her head, she was damn sure going to force it to the forefront of his again. "I was...what...eight or nine? Mr. Pickles was such a good boy. I remember how much I begged you to keep him..." As she continued the tale, she didn't bother to fight the tears. She just let them fall. "...And then while we were playing together...he knocked over one of mom's plates. I remember...running to you...begging you to help me. And what was it that you said? 'You wanted him. He's your responsibility. I warned you about this. Now be an adult and take responsibility for your actions.' And I did, Dad. I took it. Alone. Because when she took that broken plate and-....I...begged...I begged for you to make her stop. I begged for you to not...let her make me...clean it afterwards... And I begged and begged and begged for you to not let her make me dig that hole and put him in there. But you just...stayed in the living room and watched TV and you ignored me..."

"I..." Dexter began, the pain etched on his face from the memory, "I had to-"

"That's not even the worst thing she's done to me! We both know she just loves to top herself!" Daisy shouted, shaking Dexter in the chair. "But yeah...she stopped hitting me. Thanks, Dad. Thank you so fucking much."

"Daisy..."

"Shut up." Daisy growled. "I'm done. I'm just... I'm done. We're not talking anymore. It's your turn. Be an adult and take responsibility for your actions. Right?"

"...What are you going t-?" Dexter's words were cut off as Daisy's small hand throttled his neck.

"When I ask you a question, you can talk." Daisy stated bluntly. "Do you understand?"

"Yes..." He choked out, and only then was he released.

"Good. Have you ever seen me wearing this outfit before?" Daisy asked as her father coughed for a bit, regaining himself. When he shook his head, a smile formed on the thrall's face. "But surely Mom has told you about the...party I went to recently?"

"Of course..." Dexter replied hoarsely. He looked like he was about to say something else but then thought better of it.

"So, you've never actually seen it?"

Dexter's eyes went wide with realization. "Daisy, you can't-"

Daisy's hand choked him again, cutting him off. "Oh yes, Daddy. I can. And I will. You see. There were a lot of cameras on me. At least ten. Probably more? Someone went through the trouble of going through all of it and making a porn compilation, with a bunch of different camera angles and shit. It's a little over four hours. I was actually fucking for over five, but I guess people got bored of recording me after a while. Or the people who were recording got their turn and left. Whatever. Point is...guess how long you have to live?"

"...I'm not watching that."

"Is that right?" Daisy taunted, her eyes glowing again. "Because I think...you're going to watch what I put on your computer screen until your dying breath." She grinned wickedly as the order took root and reveled in her father's panic just long enough to enjoy it before turning around and Googling herself, which was by far the easiest way to find that particular video. "Don't worry Dad. I'm sure no one will judge you for watching porn of your daughter on a company computer. In fact, I'd say that's the least of your worries right now."

"Daisy...please...don't do this..."

"Sucks to beg for help and be ignored doesn't it?" Daisy growled flippantly as she found a high-quality version of the video pretty quickly and turned it on, making sure it was full screen and the speakers were turned up nice and loud.

"Holy shit! Look at my boy over there!" Announced loud on the speakers as the camera turned to the blowjob in progress and the show began. Daisy had seen this video before and had to admit, the changes in camera angles did make the whole thing so much more dynamic. Well, as much more dynamic as hours of gangbang footage can be. She was hoping the person who compiled it lived in town. It clearly took a lot of effort and she was more than willing to...reward it.

"Oh...I'm in your way aren't I, Daddy?" Daisy asked sweetly as Dexter was forced to contort himself awkwardly to see around her. "I'm so sorry. I'll move."

Removing herself from his lap, Daisy let out a sinister giggle as she watched her father trying to fight the compulsion now that he wasn't being physically restrained anymore, for all the good it was doing him. It was as if he were glued to the chair by some unseen force.

"Hm..." Daisy looked up thoughtfully as Dexter continued to struggle against his invisible bonds, his eyes still glued onto cocksucking displaying on the screen. "You're right, Dad! I could make this more immersive for you couldn't I? But no...no, that wouldn't work, would it? There's no way you would even pop a boner right now." She teased knowing full well how hard he already was from sitting on it earlier.

"What kind of disgusting, sick excuse of a man would be turned on watching his daughter taking a dick like that?" Daisy asked with a sinister edge to her voice. "I'll tell you what. If I unzip your pants right now and you're not hard, we'll forget this whole thing and I'll let you go."

Daisy went to her knees and spread her father's legs, raising an eyebrow at what she saw. "This isn't looking very good for you, Dad. Need a minute?"

Dexter's panicked expression only worsened as he was clearly trying to look down at Daisy but was still unable to divert his gaze from the party. "Y...yes..."

"No problem!" Daisy agreed excitedly, taking a seat on the floor and turning around to watch the screen as well. She made a point of resting her head against the bulge in her father's pants.

"A minute. Well, Tristen's fucking me right now so...at this point that should be...about when I cum the first time, give or take." Daisy mused, glancing up to Dexter knowing he can't do the same and giving him a tender pat on the bulge. "You'll have until then to get this bad boy down. And if you don't, it's going in my mouth. And other places."

"Daisy...I'm...I'm sorry. You don't have to do this. We can talk this over. I'll promise I'll listen."

marx810
marx810
950 Followers