The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
953 Followers

Daisy looked into Jerry's eyes, her own welling up again. "Why are you so calm about this?"

"Why wouldn't I be? Nothing matters. None of this is real. So why should my thoughts make sense? Why should anything make sense?"

Daisy fought back her tears again as she could confirm what she was seeing in his eyes. "I broke you too..."

"Yes you did, Sweetheart." Jerry chuckled before pressing his head gently against Daisy's. "In more ways than one."

Daisy's head shot up suddenly. "...what?"

"Don't worry about it." Jerry stated, gently running his finger along Daisy's jawline. "You clearly want to talk. So...talk."

"...I wish you were my real Dad..." Daisy whispered, closing her eyes.

"I know." Jerry said with another sigh. "It's why you took so much pleasure in taking my real daughter from me."

"...yes..." Daisy admitted with another sob, still avoiding eye contact. "Yes, it is. As I said...I'm a horrible person..."

"And I take it...the other person you broke is your actual father?"

"...yes..."

"Did he deserve it?"

"Yes!" Daisy screamed. "He was a horrible father! He let so many bad things happen to me! Why do I feel like this?! Why do I hate myself so much?! Why do I miss him when he spent all of my life ignoring me?! Why do I hate that I broke him before I wanted to...? It shouldn't matter. I wanted to break him. That was the entire point. I put so much thought into it... It shouldn't matter if it took an hour less to do it..."

Jerry gave Daisy a tender kiss on the forehead. "You wanted to see him break. That's what you wanted. But he was gone before you even knew it happened. You didn't even really get to say goodbye. You're mourning. Because shitty as he may have been, he was still your Dad and now he's gone and you didn't even get to kill him the way you wanted to. And now all you have is your shitty excuse for a mother." Jerry began to chuckle again. "Hell, you don't even have me anymore."

Daisy's eyes shot wide in panic as she suddenly gripped Jerry, pulling him almost painfully against herself. "Yes I do. Yes I do. Yes I do! You're here! I need you and you're here!"

"Youuuu fuuuuuucked uuuuuuuuuuuup..." Jerry sang through his growing laughter. "Maybe next time you won't try to fuck a father figure while you're in the middle of having a mental breakdown about your actual father. Especially when control is what...

...stops...

...you...

...from...

...killing...

...them."

"Please!" Daisy begged, unable to keep her emotion from flooding out anymore. "I...I..."

"Shhhhh... It's okay, Sweetheart." Jerry purred, caressing her cheek again. "It's all going to be okay. Just say what you need to say to me."

Daisy found it hard to speak as her body was wracked with sobs that she no longer had any power to stop. "If I...do...then...you'll...go away..."

"Go away? Silly girl." Jerry planted another kiss on her forehead. "You killed me yesterday. I fought you. You seduced me. We fucked. I died. Come on, now. We both know my real body's gone, so Alex already took it. You're just in denial. Now, look at me."

"Please Daddy. Don't make me..."

"Look at me, Sweetheart." Jerry waited patiently for Daisy to follow the order. He had time and she clearly needed some. But eventually he smiled back at her when she finally looked up. "That's a good girl. Now say it."

"I'm sor-"

"No." Jerry interrupted with a stern expression, putting his finger to Daisy's lips. "You don't get to say that. Say the other thing."

"Daddy, please...." Daisy begged again, but Jerry gave her no quarter. He had no reason to. He was right before. He wasn't real. None of this was real. He was only there because she needed to say something to him that she wasn't able to say yesterday.

As she looked into his face, she finally got the courage to say the words. "...goodbye Daddy..."

"Goodbye Sweetheart."

Daisy sobbed into the large pillow she'd been holding onto since she sat on the couch and she let it all out. Her denial. Her misery. Her frustration. Her self-hatred. Her remorse. Her regrets. She let her despair swallow her whole. She cried. She screamed. And she did it all alone. Because even in the deepest reaches of her subconscious, she knew it was what she deserved.


marx810
marx810
953 Followers