The Dallas School Girls Pt. 06: Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to turn away, I took her arm and gently kissed her mouth. "I've missed you, Carm."

Her eyes softened, as she stroked my cock, "but not much I expect." She smirked again as she turned. I watched her ass walk away before feeling a hand in my own.

When I was a kid, I remember trying to leave church at the end of Sunday service. But my mother, being church secretary and much beloved, could not walk two feet without someone stopping her with a request or just for a hug. I felt like that now, though most of Mother's church friends were dressed.

"My dear boy," Meryl was kissing me, pulling my naked groin to hers, "you haven't so much as looked at my cunt all night, have you?" She pushed down on my shoulders. "After all, what's the fun of an orgy if everyone doesn't get a turn. Eat my pussy, handsome! Make me cum as you did all those months ago."

Kissing slowly over Meryl's nippleless chest, I made my way to her dark pubic hair. Her sexual perfume was exquisite. My tongue found its way to her clit with practiced ease. "Oh yes, darling man. Right there. Suck my clit." Meryl's dirty talk was always very encouraging. Grabbing her narrow hips to keep her steady, I sucked on her engorged clit as two of my fingers invaded her pussy. I slid the fingers in and out, gently fucking her feeling the slippery cum of several men who came before me.

"Mmm, been a busy girl, Meryl. Your cunt Is full of cum."

She stroked my hair, "Just being a good host, dear."

I scooped at her cunt, pulling the extraneous cum to my mouth, not because I wanted to eat the other men, but because I wanted her pussy all to myself. Contrary to what several women have told me, I don't think of a man's sperm as having any particular taste. All are slippery and have the same odor, but if the flavor is pineapple, it's because he ate pineapple and you are more likely tasting residual urine on his dick. But then, I never went to medical school, or even sucked that many different cocks, if it comes to that. But it would be fun to arrange a panel of women for a blind taste test with different men. I made a mental note to suggest it to Jan for the next Dallas School Girls "book club" meeting.

"YESS, I'M CUMMING YOU WONDERFUL TONGUE YOU." I guess I deserved to be demoted from "darling man" to "wonderful tongue," since I hadn't been paying any attention to Meryl's pussy, short of following my instinct and letting her movement and sounds guide my tongue. And yet, after only a short time she was humping my face while her cum poured over me. Fortunately, I was still holding her hips because her knees started to buckle.

I eased her onto the mat as I stroked her hair and cooed nonsense in her ear. Meryl opened her eyes, then looked up where Jan stood over us, naked and dripping cum of one type or another off nearly every part of her body. She looked completely sated.

"Let's go home, Lover. I'm done in."

I struggled to stand up. "Whatever you say, my bukkake queen."

We found a stack of clean towels near the two remaining bottles of lube. After wiping each other down we dressed and made our way to the elevator.

12