All Comments on 'The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 02'

by CDFable

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CDFableCDFablealmost 3 years agoAuthor

It's finally here! The final part is already plotted but I might do a different short first because this one took a long time to get right. Thank you so much for the positive feedback on chapter 1 and I hope you enjoyed chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter and story overall. Your writing really gave a sense of the excitement, the lust, the fear and of course the erotic nature of their growing relationship. As per usual it does seem to prove that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think you also managed to show that clans lead by warriors without wisdom is a clan that will die by stupidity. Avide claims that what she is doing is for the good of the clan but it is clearly jealousy that motivates her and you cannot rule by fear and emotion. Thanks for another well written chapter and for all that went into making it so good.

J.D.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 2 years ago

As promised, here is my review of one of your erotic stories! First off, the technical aspects of it are good! Your spelling and grammar are top notch, with only a slight flub or two in the whole tale thus far. Bravo! The storytelling elements are well done! Your level of detail gives enough to paint a picture in your head, while leaving a good deal of imagination to take place on the reader's part. Nicely played!

Also I get a distinct vibe that is somewhere between the Witcher and Legend of Zelda. As far as fantasy goes, this is a nice sweet spot you've hit! The erotic bits are good, but they could have used a bit more detail and buildup, maybe a touch more in chatter and conversation between Bien and Gaine. Primarily to help establish something more concrete between the pair. Outside of that, the only gripe os tbat this story is woefully too short! With what you found here as far as a story goes, you could easily make this a regular series!! I hope you can manage such a feat, as something this good shouldn't be relegated to only a few chapters! 5 stars for you!!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew7 months ago

A very nice review by CHD, and I 100% concur!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDFable@CDFable
Comedy fantasy erotica writer. Smut with a little romance thrown in. Support my paid works https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3AC.+D.+Fable Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/CdFable

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES