The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 02

Story Info
The giantess has a giant request.
7.3k words
4.74
5.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers

******

Copyright © 2021 C. D. Fable

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All characters appearing in this story are over the age of 18.

******

Gaine gazed out her bedroom window. A light dusting of snow gathered on the windowsill. Her warm and cozy bed was making a strong case for staying there all day. She blinked several times and wiped the sleep from her large, amber-coloured eyes before sitting up and letting the covers slide down to her waist, revealing her naked muscular frame. She stretched and clenched tight, her long legs poking out of the end of her covers. The cold air made her hairs stand on edge, and she quickly wrapped herself back in the blankets. Her bright curly red hair was doing its usual morning impression of a rat's nest with uncanny results. It went very well with the freckles that dotted her face and button nose.

"Bien?" she muttered, looking around the bed.

She smiled and pressed her hand to the Bien-sized imprint on the other side of the bed. She took a deep breath in through her nose, inhaling the scent of a delicious breakfast. He was in the kitchen. With a shiver, she got out of bed and put on her warmest furs. She shambled in the direction of the delicious smelling food, making her way into the main living area.

Gaine's home was sparsely decorated with furniture acquired over her years of raiding travellers foolish enough to enter her people's territory. Being a muscular giantess of over nine feet, most of her furnishings were either too small to be of any practical use or made functional by crudely cobbling together several of the same items into one useful furniture amalgam. The rest was custom built by herself or the other Damesdure villagers.

Bien, a more typical human of around six feet, was stoking the fireplace while tending to several pots and pans. The sizzle of eggs and bacon sounded as good as it smelled. He was dressed in only pants and long woollen socks. Given the choice of his broad shoulders atop his strong back or the wonderful smelling food, Gaine wasn't sure what she wanted to gobble up more.

"Almost done!" he exclaimed without looking away from the fire.

"You know," she said, sitting at the table and resting her chin on her closed fist, "you should be in the fields by now."

"It's fine, those parsnips aren't going anywhere. Besides, the longer they stay in the ground the sweeter they are in soup."

She smiled at him. "I suppose you're right." The rich aroma of the nearly finished meal filled her nostrils. "Speaking of your soup, how are the spices from the last raid?"

"They're great! Wait 'till you see what I did with them." He rustled around for a moment before turning around, presenting a plate piled high with bacon, eggs, and fresh bread. He placed the hearty meal in front of Gaine and returned to the fire to grab himself a more reasonably portioned helping.

Bien's handsome face was full of rugged stubble that matched his short tawny hair and brown eyes. His jaw was nearly as sturdy as his square frame. He was well built and quite strong, at least by traditional human standards. Being a farmhand, especially one for the Damesdure, was hard work, and the fact that he could almost keep pace with her was impressive; At least when she was slacking off.

He placed his own helping on his side of the table and continued over to Gaine. He stretched to his side, showing off a curious makeshift belt. It had small pockets sewn into it that held tiny capped vials filled with various spices.

"Very clever!" said Gaine.

Bien took his seat at the table, and the two happily devoured their meals.

Gaine watched Bien contently. She fantasized about putting off the harvest and spending the day in bed with him. As sweet as her vision was, it slowly soured, and her smile faded.

"We should be more careful, Bien," she said, pushing the last bits of food around her plate. "I think we've been getting too careless."

Bien looked up from his plate, raising an eyebrow and continuing to chew.

"If Avide were to find out about this..."

He swallowed and waved his fork around as he spoke, "Would it really be that bad?"

"She has a jealous nature. And-"

"It seems like she's fucking half the village though."

"More than half," said Gaine with a slight chuckle. "She's the strongest warrior in the village. Maybe one of the most fearsome Damesdure ever. It is an honor to be called to her bed."

"So before me, you two..."

"Many times." She looked off to the side and bit her lower lip as she slid into a pleasant memory. "Many times."

"Oh," said Bien, coughing slightly. "Do you," he paused, "miss her?"

"I do," admitted Gaine. "Truth be told I think she favors me. My willingness to challenge her leadership fuels her passion." There was a hint of pride in her tone.

Bien looked off to the side and continued to chew his already well-masticated food.

"But, when it's just her and I, and she stands naked before me, I feel powerless to oppose her desires. I just admire her physique, her power. The way she takes me-" Gaine let out a squeaky moan as her legs began to fidget. She suddenly remembered why they were talking about Avide in the first place. "It's been some time since I've lain with any of my fellow warriors. And you and I do spend a lot of time together. I'm sure there are already rumors."

Bien let out a pensive hum. "I knew everyone here was involved with one another but I guess I never really thought it through. It's not like anyone is discrete about it. It's ether fighting, farming, or fucking."

Gaine let out a small laugh through her nose. "There's a fair bit of overlap between the three. It's a small village and we have a lot more energy than you smaller humans. When we do find a man worthy of breeding they don't last more than a week." Her eyes crept up to meet Bien's as she brushed her foot against his leg from under the table. "With rare exception."

Bien blushed and swallowed his food. "So," he said with a quiver as her foot crept up the inside of his thigh. "What do we do?"

"Oh," she mumbled, his question raising the lusty haze that she had lost herself in. She slumped back into her chair. "I- I'm not sure..."

"What am I to you, anyway?" he asked, looking up at her. "I don't want to cause you any trouble. Why take the risk?"

Gaine opened her mouth, but no words came out. The room was silent for some time, save for the occasional pop of firewood or gust of wind from outside.

"I... don't know," she said, finally. "But I really like you, Bien. I want this to continue."

"I really like you too, Gaine." He looked out a nearby frost-covered window. "We'll just be more careful. I'll sleep in my own cabin for a while and maybe you should-" he paused, "reconnect with some of the other villagers?"

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Look," he said, standing and making his way over to her, "Whatever we have, I don't want it to end either." He put his hands on her shoulder and massaged her. Her pronounced muscles made finding knots easy, and his strong hands made quick work of them. "We'll figure this out." He kissed her softly on the nape of her neck.

She turned to him with a smile, taking his hand from her shoulder and clasping it tightly. Their eyes locked, and their foreheads rested against one another. She pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. Softly at first but then harder. She pressed her tongue into his mouth, and her breath quickened.

Bien laughed softly against her lips. "We have to get out there."

"Fuck," she mumbled, restraining herself. She pulled away, breathing heavily through her nose. Her eyes looked over his body with an almost angry intensity. She shook her head. "Right, right." She sighed. "Right."

Bien gave her a playful smirk as he attempted to adjust the massive bulge that looked as though it threatened to rip his pants at the seams.

"I don't know what's gotten into me this morning," she said, pushing herself to her feet. She felt a wetness trickle down the side of her inner thigh. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself.

Bien took her large hand with both of his and looked up at her with warmth in his eyes. "You head out to the fields and I'll clean up here and join you in a few minutes." He gave her hand a squeeze. "We'll figure 'us' out."

* * *

Gaine stepped out of her warm house and was greeted by the cold winter air. Wisps of snow danced across the ground. She gazed out towards the field where her work waited for her. She let out a long sigh, watching her breath slowly dissipate in front of her.

"Slow to start today, aren't we?" came a voice behind her.

Gaine's heart jumped into her throat as she whipped around. Avide leaned on the side of her home and looked at the fields up ahead, avoiding eye contact with her. She was dressed in boiled leather accented by a fearsome dire-wolf pelt. Her long and knotted black hair was tied in a tight braid.

"Expecting to raid something today?" asked Gaine, trying to sound less surprised than she was.

"Something like that," she said as she pushed herself upright and strode over to Gaine. "I wanted to speak with you first though." Her voice was hushed and almost eerily calm for her.

Gaine tilted her head up to meet her steely gaze. At over eleven feet tall, Avide was considered a giant even within the village. Her face had a cold, harsh attractiveness about it that matched her cold, piercing blue eyes.

Gaine swallowed hard. "Should I change into my armor? What did you-"

Her words were cut off as Avide grabbed, spun, and pinned her against the cabin wall. She pressed up against her and kissed her deeply, breathing heavily and grunting. Gaine instinctively tried to free herself but ceased struggling after a moment. She moaned against Avide's lips, feeling herself being lifted slightly off the ground.

Avide's passion was animalistic as she bit at her neck. She pushed her hand against Gaine's breast, squeezing it and toying with her nipple from over her pelt. Gaine clutched Avide's back and moaned. She could feel Avide's muscles bulge as she held her tighter.

Gaine felt a hand thrust under her lower garments. It crept downward, inching ever closer to her already wet and wanting cunt. Goosebumps rushed down her arms in anticipation. A finger ran along the seam of her slit, barely brushing her clit before parting her lower lips.

Avide playfully pushed her off, holding her against the wall while keeping her hand down Gaine's pelt. She continued to massage Gaine's needy pussy as she smelled up Gaine's neck until her lips pressed against her ear. "I know what you've been up to, Gaine," she whispered.

Gaine moaned as Avides fingers pressed hard against her clit. Her legs nearly buckled under the shock. "I can explain," she said, moaning between each word.

Avide grinned wickedly, and her fingers moved faster. "I waited months for you to come forward."

Gaine could see Avide revelling in her struggle to stay upright.

Avide kissed back down Gaine's neck and continued moving her fingers faster around her swollen clit.

"It's- It's not what- oh gods," moaned Gaine. She could feel herself getting close. Her muscles tensed up, and she grabbed onto Avide and buried her face in her chest. "Oh fuck, I'm going to-"

Avide quickly removed her hand from between Gaine's legs.

Gaine looked up at her, her expression a mix of begging and confusion.

"Well," said Avide with a devious smile, "go on, explain." She leaned over her, keeping her tightly wrapped chest at Gaine's eye line and putting her knee between Gaine's legs.

Gaine's face was flushed. Her body ached. Without realizing it, she was grinding herself against Avide's leg. "I, I-" she stammered while closing her eyes and grinding harder.

Avide laughed. "Clearly he hasn't been meeting your needs. And as punishment, neither will I." She ran her hand through Gaine's hair and pulled her leg away. "For now..."

Gaine slumped forward, resting her hands on her shaky legs. "I'm sorry. It just happened one day."

Avide raised an eyebrow and helped Gaine stand upright. "Did you know, the night you seduced him, Indice was planning to ravage you? She saw everything. Your display left her so excited that I had to make her cum until sunrise before she settled down."

"So if you've known all this time..." She took a moment to catch her breath. Her body was still crying out for a release. "Why?"

Avide put a finger under Gaine's chin and tilted her head up. She leaned down and kissed her softly. "Well, I knew a small human wouldn't be able to keep you satisfied for very long. Though, I will admit he's lasted longer than I expected. And besides... I wanted to know if he was..." She ran her fingers along Gaine's abs, stopping at her belly. "Potent."

Gaine's eyes went wide.

Avide laughed in disbelief, her eyes wide with surprise. "So you are! I'm glad you convinced me to keep him around." She hugged Gaine and lifted her off the ground, doing a twirl before placing her back down.

"You- You're not mad?"

"I hate sharing you," she said flatly. She grabbed Gaine by the ass, pulling her close. "After I had satisfied Indice I wanted to take you into my bed and fuck all memory of him from you." She brushed against her neck, eliciting a soft coo from her. "I wanted you to scream my name from dawn till dusk." She stopped herself. "But it's always been your defiance that stirs me. And this has stirred me. Greatly."

"So," she started, her voice quivering. "What now?"

"Hmmm, well," Avide said playfully. "The harvest is nearly done. And given the good news I think it's time we held a ceremony for the Moon Goddess."

Gaine suddenly sobered up. "With Bien? I don't know if he'd be willing."

"Please, he's a man. Besides, you've had lots of time with him. Convince him. Wait..." She pulled Gaine into her embrace once more and brushed some stray hairs from her face. "Are you jealous?" She moved her hand under Gaine's pelts once more.

"Avide," she moaned as her eyes closed. Gaine quivered and cooed as Avide's fingers gently rubbed against her clit.

"Greedy Gaine. It's for the good of the clan," whispered Avide as she nibbled her ear. "Besides, what you feel is just a passing infatuation. And I'll help it pass a little-" She rubbed Gaine's clit harder. "Quicker."

The cabin door flung open, slamming into Avide's side. Unaffected, the two of them watched as Bien stepped forward, carefully checking ahead, ensuring that no one was watching him leave Gaine's home. He failed to notice the two giantesses beside him and, satisfied with his search, ran on his tiptoes back to his cabin.

Gaine and Avide held their position as he entered his small cabin and waited several seconds before making a big show of stepping back outside.

"What a great sleep, but gods, am I late to start!" he exclaimed, loudly, to no one, before sprinting towards the fields.

Avide looked back to Gaine with an amused expression. "I'm sure convincing him won't be too difficult." She kissed Gaine on her freckled cheek. "We have a real chance to restore the clan to greatness. I believe in you." She separated from Gaine and adjusted her armor. "I'll see you both tonight."

"Y-yes," she mumbled.

* * *

Gaine approached Bien as he worked in the field. Her head was swimming from the encounter and her body begged for release. She was excessively aware of the wet mess between her legs and found it hard to focus on anything other than her mid-region.

"Hey," said Bien. "You alright? You're all red."

He had startled her. She hadn't realized she had knelt down next to him and was already pulling up parsnips. She looked at the parsnip in her hand and then back to Bien's concerned face. She wanted to sit on it and feel his tongue dance against her clit. She wanted to fuck him right there in the field. She wanted to feel his massive cock push deep inside her.

"Fine," she said. "Just a little distracted."

"It's funny, I thought you'd be here before me since-"

"There's going to be a Mood Goddess ceremony tonight," she said. Her senses slowly returned to her as she thought about how to broach the subject.

"Oh," said Bien, "do you need me to cook something for the other villagers or-"

"No."

"You sure you're alright? You're sweating. Do you have a fever?"

"It celebrates the strongest warriors in the village," she continued.

"Oh, so I guess you'll be there," he said, giving her a light punch on her arm.

"Yes. And Avide."

"Well, I guess that makes sense since- wait." His expression grew more serious. "Do you think she suspects something? Or..." He paused. "Do you think you two are going to..."

"We will, yes."

"Ah," said Bien.

"And she already knows about us."

"Ah," said Bien.

There was a long pause.

Bien pulled a parsnip from the ground and fell over. "Wait, what?!"

"She's known for some time." Gaine sat in the dirt next to Bien. "She's not upset. The opposite, actually."

Bien sat up. "Oh, well that's good? I guess?" He scooched closer to her. "So, we can still be together? I don't care what happens now, as long as I can still be with you."

She half-smiled at him before looking skyward. "The ceremony is a celebration of life. It's been a decade or so since the last one, at least in this village." She looked back down at him. "They're held when a Damsdure is found with child."

Bien's eyes went wide. "Someone found a child? But there's not been a raid in weeks! How have I not heard about this? Are they alright?"

Gaine laughed. "Bien..." She took his hand and placed it on her belly. "They're fine." She watched as Bien's expression went from confusion to realization before finally settling on awe.

Bien let out a small laugh of disbelief before leaping up and hugging the giantess as tightly as he could. He attempted to stammer through a few sentences but ultimately settled on small bursts of laughter and more hugging. After that, they both sat in a tranquil silence for some time.

"So," stammered Bien, "what does this mean then?"

Gaine cleared her throat. "It means you can have your pick of the women in the village."

Bien laughed.

"The strongest warriors will present themselves for breeding at the ceremony tonight."

Bien's laughter slowly faded. "You're joking, right?"

She remained silent.

"Oh, uh, you want me to-"

"Only if you wish to. You may honor all or none of them. Though I'm sure Avide would prefer you honored all of them twice over, just to be sure" She watched as Bien stared up at her, awaiting a punchline that wasn't coming. She sighed, "It doesn't change anything between us. It's for the good of the clan."

"Huh," said Bien, looking forward. "So, you're okay with this?"

She felt a lump in her throat. "Yes. Anything else would be selfish." She swallowed hard. "Why should I have all the fun? Aren't you interested in the other women? I know a few who've been asking about you."

"Really?" he laughed. "They've never shown it."

"Well, though you may leave at any time, in the eyes of the village, I own you. The women are interested, but they dare not risk challenging me." There was a hint of pride in her tone.

"You are a pretty good wrestler," he said, leaning against her.

"Thanks," she chuckled. "You're lousy at it." She clamped him in a bearhug, fitting him snuggly between her chest. "But you make up for it in other ways." The two shared a laugh as she released him.

"But, after tonight," she continued, "you'll basically be an honorary member of the clan. Until then, we still have a lot of work to do." She bent down and started pulling up parsnips, purposefully ensuring Bien had a good view of her hindquarters.

CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers