The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you'll be there, right?" he asked. "I know you're already with child but-"

She turned around with a wry smile. "You're honoring the strongest warriors, remember? Of course I'll be there. Though, I might be preoccupied. I hope you'll still make time for me."

Bien smiled and resumed his work. "As long as you're there."

* * *

Under the moon's dim light, Gaine and Bien made their way to the drinking hall at the center of the village. It was a long and massive cabin-like structure, made of solid oak and very plain in appearance. It was easily the most sturdy building in the village, given that it had to withstand their post-raid celebrations. The entrance consisted of two massive double doors beneath an arch decorated with carvings depicting various fae creatures.

Gaine looked down at Bien as he adjusted his clothes. "Couldn't find anything to wear besides your cooking clothes?" she chuckled. "The way you're fussing with them reminds me of our first meeting."

"After my bath I realized they were the only clean clothes I had," he said, patting his spice pants. "And I'm a little nervous."

Gaine laughed. "You realize you won't be wearing them for much longer, right?" She gave him a hip-check and, forgetting her strength, sent him careening off the dirt path. She helped him back up. "And don't be nervous. I've seen what you can do. And no matter what, we'll be leaving together."

Bien smiled up at her. "I know. It's just-"

Avide flung open the doors as they approached. She was completely nude and bathed in the soft firelight that emanated from the drinking hall's interior. She stepped forward, ducking slightly to avoid hitting the lip of the entrance. She towered over them as she placed her hands on her wide hips and smirked.

Gaine drank her in, a small groan of desire escaping her. Avide was a peak physical specimen; the Damedure ideal match between power and beauty. Her body was toned and muscular while still being very curvaceous, with light scars running along her ripped abs. Her enormous breasts, while normally tightly wrapped for maneuverability's sake, were on full display. Her nipples were erect from the cold, and her messy black hair was let down, blowing softly in the winter wind.

"Bien. Gaine," she said playfully.

"Good evening, Avide," said Bien, doing his best to not stare.

Avide moved towards him, brushing Gaine's face with her hand as she passed, sending a tingle down her spine. She widened her stance and bent down to Bien's eye level, giving Gaine a view of her firm rear.

"You can look, Bien," said Avide. "There's no need to be shy."

"Well," stammered Bien, "you did want to hit me with a giant club the first time we met."

Avide shot up and laughed. "You can think of this as getting even if you'd like." She tilted his head up, her finger nearly the width of his chin. "It's in the past. I think it's time you got to know me like the rest of the clan." She planted a small kiss on his lips, as given their size difference, anything more would have been a slobbery mess. "See, I'm not so bad."

She put her hand on his back and pushed him towards the open doors, lingering behind as he cautiously made his way inside. She turned to Gaine and pulled her closer. She brushed a stray lock of Gaine's hair from her face and leaned into her, their cheeks touching as she passed.

"You did well," said Avide, whispering into her ear, punctuating her sentence with a soft bite on her lobe.

Gaine melted into her embrace and let her hands slowly fall down Avide's wide hips. She felt something. The skin there was raised and scarred. She inspected Avide's body more closely. While Avide's body was no stranger to battle scars, many of which Gaine considered incredibly sexy, she had a fair number of new ones since they were last together. There were also unusual light bruises and friction burns around her neck and biceps.

"What happened?" asked Gaine, lightly tracing her finger over Avide's fresh scars.

"Nothing worth worrying about and nothing a healing salve didn't fix. The raid was met with more resistance than expected."

"I thought we were out of healing salves?"

"We found some on the raid."

"And the others?"

"Just fine. Though, some are taking a well earned rest tonight. It'll be a smaller than usual offering to the Moon Goddess."

Gaine let out a sigh of relief. "I'm relieved everyone is alright. I'm also glad Bien won't be too overwhelmed... What did you raid that merited such resistance?"

"Gaine," said Avide flatly, "I'm naked in the freezing cold and half the clans best warriors are waiting to fuck us silly while we get drunk off our strongest wine." She grabbed Gaine's tight ass, nearly lifting her off the ground. "Do you really want to stand out here taking stock of our clan's supplies?"

Gaine let out an embarrassed laugh and blushed.

"That's what I thought," said Avide with a devious smile. She scooped Gaine up as though she weighed nothing and carried her into the warmth of the drinking hall.

It took Gaine's eyes a moment to adjust to the light. Moans of pleasure faded in as her eyes focused. The long dining table that ran the length of the hall was set with food and drink. The hall smelled of fire, fruit, honey, and sex. Avide pushed several trays aside and set Gaine down on the table.

She looked at Gaine with a hunger in her eyes. Grabbing Gaine's pants at the waist with one hand, she pulled them off in one swift motion. She bit her lip and then leaned over Gaine, pressing her breasts into her face as she pulled Gaine's pelt garment over her head. She took a step back to see Gaine fully, drinking her messy red hair and warm, freckled face. Her plump breasts, toned stomach, and curvaceous hips. Her long, thick thighs and what lay between them. "Finally, my feast is ready."

Gaine let out an aroused huff as Avide towered over her. She felt all of the day's contained arousal come rushing back to the surface. Avide grabbed her leg at the ankle and kissed along her inner thigh. Her hairs stood on edge as she got closer and closer to her center. Her breath quickened. The kisses continued right up to the edge of her lower lips. Avide paused, looking up at her as she began to squirm.

"Not yet," said Avide, grinning wickedly. She kissed around Gaine's wet slit and up to her mound. She kissed up Gaine's abs, digging her fingernails into them as she went. She put a hand on Gaine's chest and lightly encouraged her to lay back as she took one of Gaine's erect nipples into her mouth.

Gaine gasped with excitement as Avide's tongue swirled and danced on her areola and lapped at her nipple. Her whole body felt hot. She leaned back fully with a gasp, knocking a plate of apples to the ground. She felt a light bite and purred with desire.

She looked to the left as Avide continued pleasuring her breasts. The other warriors were already deep in the throes of passion. Three of her fellow raiders were huddled close, pawing desperately at one another and writhing on the floor, each fighting for the other's attention as their fingers explored and rubbed one another's wet cunts. They gasped with pleasure as they rubbed and sucked at one other with abandon.

To her right, she saw Bien. Two warriors, Truie and Grosseins, had already stripped him naked. Truie had beautiful long blonde hair and a scar on her chin. She was slender and flat compared to most Damesdure but easily the quickest. She had an almost fae-like beauty about her. Grosseins was stout for a Damesdure, a little more than a foot taller than Bien, and looked as though the gods had built her entirely of curves. Her short black hair sharply contrasted her bright green eyes.

Bien's massive, fully erect cock throbbed in Truie's hand as she and Grosseins licked up and down the sides of his body while clawing at his broad chest. Grosseins stole his attention and kissed him passionately while Truie licked at his nipples and began stroking his cock. A pang of jealousy hit her as she watched precum leak from his wanting tip. She wanted so badly to ride him while they watched.

An involuntary moan escaped her as Avide's mouth enveloped her wet cunt. She gripped the edge of the table as Avide's tongue danced around her clit, teasing every inch around it before licking up and down her inner folds. The slippery wetness felt amazing. She wanted more and tried to push herself against Avide's face.

Avide snickered cheerfully and held Avide down by gripping her thigh and pushing back, her giant hands nearly able to reach around their entire circumference. She grabbed her other thigh and pinned her completely, exposing her wet lower region entirely. Gaine gasped, thrusting her cunt towards Avide.

"Please," she begged.

Avide slowly leaned down while holding her in place. Even slower, she kissed up the side of Gaine's lower lips, again stopping just shy of Gaine's clit.

"Please!"

Her tongue swept across her throbbing clit.

"Ohhhh!" Gaine moaned loudly as a jolt of pleasure shot through her. Her back arched, and she squirmed as Avide continued to pleasure her throbbing clit. The intensity was almost too much. Avide held her down harder.

She felt another hand sweep across her chest before lightly grabbing her chin. Truie crawled onto the table and over to her. Her long blonde hair tickled as it swept over her. She caressed Gaine's face and kissed her deeply.

"Oh fuck," Gaine said against her lips, her eyes shutting tight. Their tongues explored the inside of one another's mouths as they kissed harder and more aggressively.

"We've missed you," said Truie between gasps.

Gaine could feel her bouncing slightly as they kissed. She looked behind Truie to see Bien mounting her from behind, his massive cock filling her hungry cunt. Behind him, Grosseins toyed with his nipples while resting her hefty breasts on his shoulders. Grosseins wore an expression of unmitigated glee as she watched Bien thrust in and out of Truie.

Bien and Gaine locked eyes.

"Oh gods," Gaine cried out as she came. Waves of pleasure exploding out from her clit and radiating through her body. Her muscles clenched as she gasped between each wild contraction.

The other warrior moaned against her lips. "Yes! Give it to me!"

Bien let out a long moan as he pushed against her taught rear.

Grosseins giggled with delight as she pushed Bien deeper into her Truie. "Yes! Breed her good." She began playing with her own wetness and kissed Bien along his neck. "Me next! Me next!"

"That's one," said Avide, looking up from Gaine.

Gaine responded with moans and twitches as echoes of her orgasm continued through her.

"We're just getting started," said Avide, licking Gaine's wetness from her lips. She pulled Gaine forward, off the table, and onto the long bench. She lifted a leg exposing her own wet cunt to Gaine. Being several feet taller than her, it was level with Gaine's beautiful face.

Still in an orgasmic haze, Gaine obediently opened her mouth and leaned forward to taste her leader. Before she could so much as think, Avide grabbed her head, pushing her face into her wet, hungry cunt.

Gaine, drunk on lust, hummed playfully against Avide's cunt. She licked along her lower lips, drowning in Avide's intoxicating scent.

"Ohhhh, just like that," moaned Avide as she pushed Gaine harder against her.

She wrapped her lips around Avide's swollen cunt and slapped Avide's ass. With both hands, she drew her closer as her licking and sucking grew more fierce.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Avide, nearly slipping from the table. "Yes! More!"

Gaine explored Avide's cunt with her fingers, coating them in a mixture of her saliva and Avide's desire. She slid two fingers in with ease, immediately feeling Avide's insides twitch. Pushing upward, she made a come hither motion inside of her.

"Oh gods!" cried Avide suddenly. She grabbed Gaine's head and, pulling at her hair, ground against her face, covering it in her wet lust.

Gaine could feel her tensing up. She moaned against her cunt, the vibrations adding to the motion of her tongue as it swirled around Avide's clit. She pressed her finger hard into Avide's most sensitive spot.

Avide cried out as ejaculate gushed forth, spraying Gaine's already wet face. She released Gaine and began masturbating fiercely to extend her pleasure. Losing her balance, she stumbled backward, falling onto her rear while continuing to pleasure herself as a few more squirts shot from her. She moaned and shook as she slowed her pace. As the pleasure subsided, she looked up to Gaine, her eyes demanding more. Much more.

"Oh gods fuck me harder! Harder!" cried Grosseins from somewhere in the hall. "Yes!" She let out a guttural moan as she came.

Gaine looked over to see Bien on top of her fellow warrior, sweat dripping from his brow as he fucked her. Grosseins pulled him tightly against her, trapping him between her breasts and wrapping her legs around him as she continued to come. Bien let out a loud moan. "Yes! Come! Come!" she said in a primal growl.

Gaine could feel a strange competitiveness. She wanted to fight Grosseins, preferably while fucking Bien's brains out. She lurched towards the two. A hand gripped her shoulder.

"Bring him here," commanded Avide.

"Nooooo..." moaned Grosseins as Truie pulled Bien from her embrace.

Bien panted as Truie lifted him from under his armpits and carried him across the hall. His cock was still rock hard and pointing straight out, cum still sputtering from the head. She placed him in front of Gaine and Avide and he almost fell down, his legs still wobbly from his second orgasm.

"Gaine, go have some fun with Truie," said Avide. She looked down at Bien. "Lets see if this little man can manage to please a real woman."

Truie extended her hand to Gaine as she eagerly swayed slender hips.

Gaine stared blankly at her for a moment before looking back at Avide and then back to Truie. Gaine pushed Truie's hand away and toppled Bien over. She stood over and looked at him like a beast looking at prey. In one motion, she sheathed his enormous cock into her wet and wanting cunt. Bien let out a gasp as she rode him with intensity. Their bodies clapping loudly as she fucked down on him.

"Bien!" she cried out as she rode. "Oh, fuck Bien." He felt incredible. His cock filled every inch of her. She wanted to feel it burst inside her.

"Ohhh," moaned Bien hazily as he grabbed her powerful thighs.

She looked up to see Avide walk around them and stand over Bein, arms crossed and grinning. She couldn't bring herself to stop fucking Bien. He felt too good, and she could already feel another orgasm building quickly.

"Tsk tsk. So greedy," said Avide. "I'll let you have a little more fun, but his seed is mine." Slowly, she squatted over Bien. "We'll share until then."

The giantess carefully pushed herself onto Bien's face. He was so much smaller than her that the lips of her cunt enveloped his face from cheek to cheek.

"Ah, much better," said Avide. She leaned towards Gaine while wiggling her hips so as to smear her lust all over Bien's face. "Hmmmmm," she purred. "Oh, he's not too bad at that."

Gaine started to pant as she rode harder. Watching Bien eat out Avide while still thrusting into her was a bigger turn-on than she'd realized. She watched as Avide's hips swayed with an almost hypnotic motion. She was so close. Her body clenched up. She clutched Bien's chest and pushed hard against him, her clit throbbing harder each time. His moans were muffled by Gaine grinding atop his face.

She moaned faster and faster. "Cum with me Bien! Oh gods! I'm-"

Avide lunged forward, tackling her off of Bien's cock. Grabbing Gaine's wrists, she pinned her with ease. Gaine's lower half continued to move instinctually to reach an orgasm. Avide shook her rear atop her while gazing down at her.

"Cum in me Bien," moaned Avide, shaking her ass atop Gaine. "Fuck me and-"

"Mmmmm!" Gaine moaned loudly as her eyes rolled back. She gritted her teeth and grunted as ecstasy filled her. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her in near unison with the feeling of Bien's pulsating cock deep inside her. The sensation of being filled was too much. She cried out again as another wave of pleasure shot through her. Her body shook, and she started to relax. Her arms fell to her side as she panted, and for a moment, the world went blurry.

* * *

As her lusty haze lifted, she saw Avide, still on top of her, looking back at an exhausted Bien who had collapsed on her ass. She sucked on her teeth and bounced him off. She got off of Gaine and stood over Bien.

"Couldn't help yourself huh? Alright, again," she said, grabbing his cock.

"Just- just a sec-" panted Bien.

Avide shook his cock back and forth. "It's going soft. There's still many women to breed. Make it hard again."

"I just-" gasped Bien, shuddering from the overstimulation, "just need a few minutes."

Avide let go of his cock, unimpressed. She put her hands on her wide hips and looked around the hall.

Gaine stood up, legs shaking from her orgasm. She could feel Bien's spent lust dripping from her, and it gave her a pleasant shudder. "He can keep going, we once fucked seven times in a single night." She looked to Bien with hunger still.

"Only seven?" said Avide, turning to her.

"Well the last male only lasted two times. And that took hours," said Grosseins apprehensively. "And his seed never even quickened."

"We need more than seven," said Avide flatly. She took a deep breath. "He's probably parched. Get him a drink."

A few of the other warriors exchanged glances before Truie left the room. She returned a few moments later with a large flagon.

"It's a moon ceremony, Avide," said Gaine. "Give him some wine! Let him enjoy nature's bounty!" She looked around the room, expecting to see nods of agreement but only found the other warriors refusing to look her in the eye.

"Strong wine makes for weak cocks. He needs water," said Avide, taking the flagon from Truie and holding it in front of Bien. "Here, drink up."

"Thank you-"

Gaine grabbed the flagon from his hand. "I'm really thirsty myself." She watched Avide's stone-cold expression closely as he raised it to her lips.

"Stop!" shouted Avide grabbing the flagon from her. "You can't!"

"By the gods, what have you done, Avide..." she said. "What's in that cup?"

Avide's expression turned sour and shameful. "We don't have a choice! It's for the good of the clan, Gaine. We're out of options. We're out of time!"

"Bien, get behind me. Avide, that water, your bruises, don't tell me-"

She stared down Gaine. "Yes. But-"

"Bien we're leaving. Now." Bien slowly started moving towards the door. Not taking his eyes off the two women.

"What's done is done!" said Avide. "We can't go back now."

"Bien move!"

"Wait, Bien! You can save the Damesdure!" yelled Avide, her voice breaking.

"Don't listen to her. That's dryad water." She turned to Avide. "You broke a century's long alliance for a cup of poison!"

"Bien," Avide continued, looking past Gaine, "If you drink this you'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

"Stop it!"

Avide continued her plea, "Your days will be filled with endless pleasure. You'll feast and fuck every night. You'll want for nothing."

"And he'd think nothing! He'd be nothing!"

"I-" stammered Bien, "I don't want to drink that."

Avide let out a long sigh and looked to the floor.

"It might not be too late to beg forgiveness from the dryads," said Truie rushing to Avide's side.

"Your leadership will be called into question by the head clans," said Gaine as she and Bien gathered their clothing. "Until then you-"

"Grab them."

The hall went silent.

"Grab them! Now!" shouted Avide.

"No, Avide," said Grosseins, stamping her foot. "This has gone too far already."