The Dana Files - The Massage Ch. 03

Story Info
Dana gets a triple dose.
3k words
4.35
1.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

The next day, Dana answered the door in a short white terry cloth robe that barely covered her charms. Once again, she was startled when she opened the door. This time she found three smiling faces. There was Henry, and Daniel, with another tall, dark, handsome man standing behind them. His large frame and broad shoulders hovered over the two other men. Her knees went weak. The heat between her legs went white hot.

Henry motioned to the new face. "Dana, this is Nate. He always comes along on the final home visit."

"Hello, ma'am, pleasure to meet you," Nate said in a deep, husky voice.

"Oh, um, it...it's very nice to, um, meet you, too, Nate." After a slight pause, she opened the door wider. "Won't you, um, please come in?"

The trio followed her along the now-familiar path until she stopped. "Since there are so many of us, we should probably go to my bedroom, huh? It...it has a larger, you know, bed."

Henry nodded. "Yes, that would be ideal."

They walked into the large, bright bedroom. The walls were painted in a light baby blue with a king size bed against one wall.

"So, um, where......where, um, you know, do you want me?" Dana stuttered. She was having trouble concentrating knowing that there were three men in her room and, if the previous sessions were any indication, knowing what was coming today.

"Today we'll start with you in the middle of the bed, please," Henry stated politely. "And, if you could remove the robe, that would be great, if you don't mind."

"Oh, um, of course. Sure."

She untied the string around her waist and shimmied her shoulders. The men couldn't believe the naked tan beauty standing before them when the robe hit the floor. Even though they had seen her naked before, Henry and Daniel still couldn't believe her beauty. Nate's eyes grew wide as saucers and his jaw dropped. Dana didn't notice the new bulges in each man's pants.

The trio watched intently as she climbed onto the bed and took her place in the center. Each man couldn't help but notice how shiny and swollen the folds between her legs were or how thick and erect her dark pink nipples were.

Nate and Henry walked around to one side of the bed, leaving Daniel on the other. The bed shook as Daniel and Henry leaned onto the bed while Nate lifted one leg onto the bed at Dana's head. Dana noticed Daniel and Henry squirted the magic goop into their hands while Nate didn't. Her skin immediately began to tingle when Daniel and Henry laid their hands inside her legs at her calves and began to gently run their hands from her knees to her ankles. Nate continued to look down at her with a crooked grin on his face and his crotch inches from hers.

"So, how is your back feeling, Dana?" Henry asked in a soothing tone.

Dana had almost forgotten that's why they were there. "Huh? Oh, um, great. Yeah, great," she purred.

"Good, good, good. Excellent," Henry said in a hushed tone as he went to work on her feet. "So, um, Dana, we're going to need your help with this session. I hope that's okay with you."

Dana's eyes bounced between Henry at her feet and Nate's hands going to the zipper of his pants. "Um, okay. What...what's that?" Before she knew it, Nate's huge beef stick was staring her in the face. "Ohmagawd!" she screeched with wide eyes.

Henry cleared his throat. "So, um, since Nate's...device...is so large, we'll need you to, um, prepare it for the injection he's going to give you."

It was the biggest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. "Prepare his device?!"

Henry nodded. "Yes, exactly."

"For his injection?!"

Henry nodded again. "Yes, exactly."

"So...what do you want me to, um, do?"

"Well, if you could place it in your mouth, that would be ideal."

"Place it in my mouth?!" She didn't know if she could open her mouth that wide. "You...want me to...give him a blow job?!"

The three men chuckled.

Henry shook his head. "Absolutely not! As we've discussed before, 'blow job' has overtly sexual overtones to it. What we're doing here couldn't be further from that. We get absolutely no sexual gratification from this at all. It's all part of the treatment. If you some kind of sexual gratification from our treatments, that's great, it helps with the healing. But we most certainly do not. This is strictly a straight forward medical exercise for us."

Dana looked at the massive snake inches from her face. "But...but...I don't think I can put it in my mouth! It's huge!"

"Ohhhhh, you might be surprised. We hear that all the time, don't we Nate?"

Nate nodded. "All the time."

"And yet, every time they've managed to take it in. Okay?"

"Um...okay. I'll...I'll try."

She opened her mouth wide and Nate moved closer. Much to Dana's surprise, she was able to take the first two inches of Nate in with ease. In no time, he had a hand on the back of her head and he began to rock his hips ever so slightly. Daniel and Henry's hands slowly moved up Dana's long tan legs, kneading and massaging the muscles as they went. Every inch of the way, the magic goop on their hands made her skin tingle and warm. Without warning, she yipped when Nate palmed one of her globes in his massive hands. Between the massaging of her mound and the steady climb up her legs, her senses were on overload. Her eyes were closed while she quietly hummed.

Her eyes flew open and the hum turned into a muffled squeal when Henry's fingers slid up her slit and landed on her quivering knob. Meanwhile, one of Daniel's hands worked high on her inner thigh while the other molested the globe that Nate wasn't.

Dana's back lifted off the bed when two of Henry's fingers sliced through her folds and his thumb slammed down on her bump.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmffffkkkkk!" she squealed while Nate pumped her mouth and Henry worked her snatch.

"Does that feel good, Dana? Are you liking that?" Henry asked calmly.

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

"Good good. You're doing great, Dana."

Her body flopped on the bed while the orgasm tore through her. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Gggggffffkkkkk!"

Her flops slowly as the orgasm, while still ongoing, began to slow.

Nate turned to Henry with a smile. "I think she's ready to proceed, boss."

Henry nodded. "I think you're right."

There was a "pop" when Nate pulled back from Dana's face. She immediately missed the feeling of the sets of hands when Daniel and Henry released her.

"Dana, would you mind rolling over, please?" Henry asked. Dana slowly rolled onto her front. She lightly grunted when Daniel, who had slipped out of his clothes, climbed onto the bed and settled in next to her. His body felt good against her. "Okay, Dana, now I need to climb onto Daniel. Here, let me help you." Daniel and Henry placed their hands under her and lifted her up and over him. "Now, if you would please insert Daniel into your puss...er, vagina, we can proceed."

Dana looked at Henry with the beginnings of lust-filled eyes. "You want me to put his cock in my pussy?"

Henry nodded. "Yes, that's correct."

Dana half smiled. "Okay." She wasn't going to question it. Her body was on fire. She wanted it. She needed cock.

She grabbed Daniel's shaft and held it steady. He could feel her heat as she got closer. She squeaked and paused when he touched her inflamed lips. She gasped when his swollen tip parted her.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk," the pair moaned in unison as she slid down his pole until she landed in his lap. His thick matchstick had lit the short fuse of the ticking time bomb inside her.

"Oh my fucking God," she sighed.

"Holy fuck," Daniel groaned. "That's one tight fuckin' pussy!"

Henry smiled and nodded. "Told ya."

Daniel jerked his hips, tossing Dana into the air.

"OHmygawd!" she squawked. The ticking inside quickened. He jerked harder. "Ohmagawd! Aaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeeee!" she howled when the time bomb went off.

Daniel felt her muscles contracting around him violently. "I think she likes it," he chuckled as Nate climbed onto the bed.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God, yes!" He jerked again. "Fuckgah aaaaiiiiiyyyyeeeeee!"

"Now, if you could continue to prepare Nate's instrument, that would be great," Henry said in a professional manner.

Dana opened her eyes. Nate's massive meat was directly in front of her face. "Give me that fucking thing," she growled.

"Huhgah!" Nate barked when she sucked three inches of him in. His hands went to the back of her head as he began to rock. "Oh yeah. This bitch wants it alright."

"Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!"

Dana woofed when Henry pulled the plug from her ass. Dana barely noticed when he ran his finger around the gaped hole.

"Very nice. Verrrry nice," he chirped.

He squirted more goop onto his fingers. She took note of the sudden heat when he rimmed her with his freshly slickened digits. Her eyebrows raised when he inserted one finger. She whirred when a second slipped in. Her ass began to burn when a third slipped in and she loudly yelped.

Henry massaged the small of her back while his fingers gently slid in and out of her backdoor.

"Just relax, Dana. Juuuust relax," he said in a hushed tone. She went back to concentrating on the other two large objects penetrating her and he felt her muscles relax.

It wasn't long before Henry had her attention again. Four fingers were in. They rolled into a cone. More pressure. More pressure.

Her mouth opened wider than it ever had before when Henry's hand disappeared up to his wrist.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she howled around Nate's member. Her ass felt like it was on fire. She felt Henry's hand twist inside her. He slowly pulled halfway out, then pushed forward again. Tears welled in her eyes. Her body exploded with an orgasm unlike anything she'd ever felt before. "AAAAAIIIIIIYYYYYEEEEEEGGGGGGFFFFFFKKKKKKK!" she howled.

Henry smiled. "Excellent. Exxxxxxcellent."

Dana's body roared from one orgasm to the next while the three men pumped each of her holes. Her mind went blank. She didn't know where she was. She'd never felt anything like this before. The only sound that could be heard were her growls.

After what felt like days to Dana, in the foggy reaches of her mind she heard Henry's voice.

"Okay, gentlemen, I believe she's ready."

There was a loud "pop" when Henry extracted his hand. Dana took a series of deep breathes when Nate removed himself from her hungry mouth. Daniel stopped his pumping. The bed rocked when Nate climbed off the bed, then again when he climbed back on behind her.

"Are...are we...done?" Dana panted.

Henry shook his head. "Almost. I think you're ready for your injection."

"Injection? Oh. Oh...okay." She looked over her shoulder and saw Nate inching closer. "Wait. Is he...is he..."

"Nate is going to give you his injection anally," Henry said in a calm voice.

She gasped. "Wait. He...he...he's going to...it won't fit!"

Henry smiled back at her. "Dana, I just prepped you with a much larger object than what Nate is about to insert." He smiled at Nate. "No offense, Nate."

Nate chuckled and shook his head. "None taken."

"So, just relax, Dana. You're doing great."

"Oh-oh-okay. I'll...I'll try." She turned away and began to take deep breathes. She felt Nate touch her widened hole. The first three inches that were in her mouth slid in. She bit her lip. She could feel him continue to slide in. And slide. And slide. "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she hummed as he went. Until he finally stopped.

"Goddamn! That's one tight fucking ass!" Nate announced to the room.

"Ohmygod! That...that's because you're so fucking big!" she replied. It felt like she had a baby's arm inside her. He pulled back slightly then rolled forward. "Ohmagawd," she sighed. She felt another rumble of thunder rolling up her thighs. He pulled way back, then slide forward. "Ohmyfuckinggod," she moaned. The bedsheets were balled in her hands. Nate pulled back again, almost to the point of falling out. Then she felt another pressure. A different kind of pressure. She turned her head. Henry was in front of Nate, practically in his lap. More pressure. "Wait. Wait! Are you...are you..."

Henry paused. "In order to make sure you get the proper dosage, we need to do a double anal injection. And they must be done at the same, otherwise it's useless."

Her eyebrows flew up her forehead. "You're...you're going to...you're going to put both of your cocks...in my ass?!"

Henry chuckled. "Da-a-ana, I just had my entire fist up your as...er, inserted anally. This is nothing compared to that."

"Ohmygawd," she murmured under her breath. "Oh-oh-kay." She turned her head back and took deep breathes.

Pressure. A little more pressure. She gasped loudly and her head flew back when she felt Henry's swollen head join Nate's inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyy fuckinggggg God!" she roared as Nate and Henry fell forward in union. "Cumming! Cumming! Aaaaaiiiiyyyyyeeeeee!"

"Jesus fucking Christ," Henry groaned as her muscles contracted around him.

To Dana it felt like all three cocks were touching each other.

"You're doing great, Dana. Really great," Henry wheezed.

Lust took over. "Fuck me! Just fuck me! Fuck me with those fat fucking cocks!" she roared.

Henry smiled. "You heard her, gentlemen."

"Let's give this bitch what she wants," Daniel said from underneath her.

Dana's body tensed. "Ohmyfuckinggod aaaaaiiiiiiyyyyyyeeee!" she cried out after simultaneous thrusts from the three insertions.

The men got a good rhythm going. Dana began to push back into their thrusts and one earthquake tore through body to the next. Daniel squeezed both melons swinging in his face and sucked on their erect nipples.

"Bitch loves cock," Nate observed as sweat rolled off his face.

"Yes! Yes! I love cock! Ohmygod, just fucking give it to me!" Dana implored. "Fuck my slutty little holes with your fat fucking cocks! Fuck!"

"We've got exactly what you want, you fucking cunt," Henry hissed.

"Yes! Yes! Ohmygod, yes! You're fucking me...so...good!" she screeched.

The sounds of skin slapping skin echoed off the walls. The room filled with the distinct smell of sex and sweat. The abuse of her sex holes went on for what felt like hours until the men were finally ready to launch.

"Oh fuck, man," Daniel croaked from underneath her. "I don't know how much longer I can last. This fucking cunt is squeezing me like a vise!"

"Me, too, boss," Nate concurred. "I'm about to bust a nut off in this bitch's ass."

"Me, too! Me, too!" Henry announced.

"Give it to me! Give it to me, you fuckers! I want it! I want it all!"

Nate gritted his teeth. "You ready for this, bitch? Huh? You ready for this, you fucking bitch?"

"Give it to me! Give it to me!"

"You fucking bitch! Take it! Take it! Motherfuckin' take it! Gahhhhhh!"

Henry's claws dug into her ribcage. "Guhfuck! Guhfuck! Here it comes! Here it comes! Guhfuck!"

Daniel's body stiffened. "Holy fuck! Huhgah!"

She felt all three men's injections shoot into her. Each throb sent a fresh load deep inside her while her own orgasm rolled on.

Once the men had spent themselves, they began the dance of removing themselves. Henry was the first to pull out, followed by Nate. A thick stream immediately began to flow out of her seriously widened hole.

Daniel placed his hands on her waist and pushed. "Get off me, you fucking bitch." She flew into the air and bounced on the bed next to Daniel with an "ooof", nearly bouncing off the bed.

She heard Henry's calm voice.

"Dana? Dana? Do you recall the other day I mentioned how important it was that you get the full dosage?"

She groggily nodded her head. "Mmmmhmmmm," she hummed.

"Today is no different. So, if you would remove the rest of the medicine from our tools it will help you heal faster."

She cracked her eyes to see Henry's shrinking instrument directly in front of her face, with Nate and Daniel standing in line."

"Oh. Okay," she whispered.

Having performed ass-to-mouth many times in the past, she promptly took Henry into her mouth and did her best to remove the remaining medicine from his tool, then followed suit with Daniel. Knowing Nate's needle would never fit, she ran her tongue all along the length of his shaft until it was clean.

"Dana, would you mind parting your legs for me, please?" Henry asked politely, which she did without hesitation. "This is the largest one I have, so bear with me." She felt the familiar cold tip press against her still-burning bunghole, followed by it sliding in. Henry lightly tapped her heart-shaped ass. "Good girl, good girl. You know the drill. Keep this in as long as you can. And, just as before, if there's any leakage from your puss...vagina, catch as much as you can and inject it orally. Okay?" His words sounded as if he were far off, like she was in some kind of dreamland.

She nodded sleepily. "Okay."

"You've got one more session. Okay, Dana?"

She nodded and hummed, "Mmmhmmm."

"You had a pretty intense session today."

A smile creeped across her face. "Mmmmmhmmmmm," she whirred. The three men chuckled.

"So, let's skip a day, let your body rest. The next session will be at my office, okay?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm."

"It'll be pretty intense."

"O-o-o-okay."

"I'll leave my business card with the address right here," Henry said as he laid the card on the nightstand. "Make sure you wear that plug for at least two hours before you arrive, okay?"

She'd actually grown quite accustomed to the insert. "Okay."

Henry lightly tapped her on the ass again. "Okay, we'll see you then. You're doing great. We'll see ourselves out."

She yiped when Daniel and Nate left a hand print on her ass as they left, nearly sending her still twitching body into a fresh round of orgasms.

To be continued...

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers