The Dana Files - The Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Dana's treatment continues.
2.2k words
4.47
5.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,178 Followers

The next day, Dana was rummaging through her underwear drawer. She had already decided to go with another t-shirt for today's session, although sans bra today. She wanted to feel free for today's session. Her nipples were already erect just thinking about it. Her body was tingling at the thought. But what panties today? As she rifled through the drawer, it dawned on her, Why even bother? They're probably just going to get soaked anyway! The thought of not wearing underwear with a stranger in the house went against every fiber of her being. But, after the first two sessions, she could barely consider Henry a "stranger" anymore.

There was a knock at the door. When Dana opened it, she was surprised to see Henry standing there - along with another man who was younger than Henry and very handsome.

"Um, hello," she said with great trepidation.

Henry motioned to the man. "Dana, this is Daniel, my apprentice. I always bring him along after the third therapy session. Did I not mention it?"

Always wanting to avoid any type of conflict or confrontation, Dana demurred. "Um, you might have. I'm sorry. Please, come in."

"So, how are you feeling today, Dana?" Henry asked as they walked to the bedroom. "How's the insert?"

"Insert? Oh! Um, fine, I guess." I've never masturbated more in my life than I have in the last 24 hours!

"Good, good, good," he said as they entered the room. "So, today if you don't mind, we'd like for you to disrobe and lay on your back and across the bed."

"Disrobe?! Like, get naked?!"

"Yes, if you don't mind, please."

"But...but why?!"

Daniel spoke up. "Dana - you don't mind if I call you Dana, do you? We'd like for you to disrobe because we'll be working on your upper torso today, which involves your chest." His voice was soothing, but his words unnerved her.

"My chest?! You're going to be working on my...boobs?!"

"Dana, you're a large breasted woman. Can we both admit that? With that in mind, I probably don't have to tell you big ti...er, I mean, large breasts can create a strain on your lower back. Think of your body as one organism. It's all inter-connected. By focusing on only one area of that entire organism, we may be missing something. Your discomfort may be in one location, but we've found if we address the entire body as one, we're better able to treat the issue. Does that make sense?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

She hesitantly lifted the shirt over her head. The men tried not to drool at the incredible sight before them. Henry was the first to regain his composure.

"Hmmmm, no panties today, Dana?" he mocked as she climbed onto the bed. "Feeling naughty today?"

Her face blushed. "Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, um, no, it's just..." CRACK! "Oh!" she squealed when Henry brought his hand down on her toned ass.

The two men laughed.

"Sorry! Sorry, Dana," Henry chuckled. "I'm just teasing. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh. Ha ha," she laughed nervously. "So, um, on my front or on my back?"

"On your back, please."

Even laying flat on her back, the large globes on her chest stayed perfectly in place. Her erect nipples pointed straight at the ceiling. Her long, tan legs hung off of one side of the twin bed while her head hung off the other, causing her long blonde hair to fall down the bed like a sham.

Henry and Daniel walked around to the side of the bed with her legs. They both squirted their hands with the magical lotion, knelt down, and went to work on her calves and feet. Just as before, her body temperature immediately began to rise and her skin began to tingle. They worked their way up her legs and massaged her thighs. It felt incredible. Eventually, the two men stood. Henry stepped between her legs while Daniel walked around the bed until he was standing over her. His groin was directly in front of her face.

Daniel looked down at her. "Now Dana, I'm going to begin working on your upper torso. That means I'm going to be touching your breasts. I know this is going to feel weird at first. Just try to relax, okay? There is nothing sexual about this, it's strictly a medical procedure. Okay? Do I have your permission to proceed?"

"Um, yeah, I guess."

"Great! Just try to relax."

Henry began to massage her upper thighs. His hands would run up and along her already soaked slit, across to her hips, tugging and rubbing them as he went. Daniel moved in closer. Her head was leaned back and his crotch was over her neck. He began to slowly rub her ribcage and along her side. Her eyes were closed. Her body was on fire. The muscles between her legs were throbbing. She took a deep gasp when Henry's hand brushed across her vibrating kernel. Her heart stopped for a moment when Daniel's hands finally reached her breasts, then sighed as he began to massage and caress them. She didn't see the two men smile and wink at each other.

The two men continued to work on their respective areas until Daniel began to concentrate on her breasts and nowhere else, not that she minded. Her breathing was becoming heavier, her sighs deeper. She squeaked when Henry flicked a finger at her angry knot. She could feel his position change between her legs.

Her eyes flew open when his tongue landed a series of blows onto her hot button.

"OHmygawd!" she barked. Her head started to snap up, only to be stopped by Daniel's crotch. Henry lapped at her tiny hill, then jammed two fingers through her slit. Her back arched off the bed. "OHmygawd!"

Daniel began to roughly molest her mounds. She squeaked when he pinched and tweaked her thick, erect nipples. He pulled them up and watched them snap back into place.. His hands left her mounds, then she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. Daniel leaned in further until she felt something drop between her breasts. Daniel pressed her fleshy pillows together and began to rock his hips.

"Do you like that, Dana? Does that feel good?" Daniel asked.

"Ohmagawd, yes! Holy shit! Don't...don't' stop!" The men worked on her for less than a minute before she began to squirm on the bed. "Don't stop! Ohmagawd, don't stop! Oh my fucking God! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh my fucking God, I'm gonna cum! Oh my fucking God, cumming! Cumming! Aaaaiiiiiyyyyeeeee!"

She bucked so hard Daniel thought she might give Henry whiplash. She continued to beg them not to stop while she cried to the heavens.

She finally put her hands on the top of Henry's head and pushed him away from her V. "Ohmagawd, stop. Stop! Ohmagawd, stop!"

He backed away with a shiny chin and broad smile. Dana's chest heaved while Daniel continued his gyrations.

"Oh my fucking God," Dana panted. She couldn't believe her body was still on fire. Henry lifted her legs onto his shoulders. "Gah!" she yiped when he pulled the shiny object from her backside. She'd almost forgotten it was there. She heard the dull thud of it landing on the floor. She sighed when Henry ran a circle around the wide hole with his finger.

"Very nice," he whirred. "Nice and gaped. Very nice indeed." He stood up, bringing her legs with him on his shoulders until he was standing straight and she was bent at a 90 degree angle. "Dana, it's time for your injection. You remember your injection from yesterday, don't you?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Today you're going to get a double injection." He smiled and winked at Daniel. "Daniel here has been on a slightly altered diet compared to mine, so his potency is a little lower than mine. But the two injections together will speed up your healing. Once again, Daniel will be getting no sexual enjoyment out of this at all. None. This is a medical exercise. Now, if you derive pleasure from this procedure, that's fine. But that's not it's intended purpose. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do we have your permission to proceed with the injection process?"

"Yes. Yes! Please...please...give it to me. I want it!"

"Very well then."

Daniel pulled his instrument from Dana's cleavage and allowed it to slap her in the chin. She yiped when Henry's fat needle landed on her still buzzing toggle.

Daniel grabbed his pole and pressed it against her lips. "Open wide...bitch." His tip parted her red lips and slammed against the back of her mouth. "Oh yeah!"

As Daniel began to pump her face, Dana felt a thick, fleshy object press again her wide open back door. In a flash, she felt it zip past her sphincter until Henry had landed balls deep. She grunted and her eyes flew open, then closed quickly due to Daniel's nut sack bouncing off of them.

"Jesus Christ!" Henry exclaimed. "This is one tight fucking ass!" He wrapped his arms around her silky smooth legs and began to fill her ass with his goop-slickened rod.

Dana's body felt like a fireworks factory that was ready to explode. Every nerve ending was on fire. She reached between her legs.

Her body nearly levitated off the bed at her first touch. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" came the high pitched squeal. "MMMMMM! MMMMMM! GGGFFFKKKKKK!" The fireworks factory exploded in a brilliant display of light and sound.

"Goddamn! Look at this bitch cum already!" Daniel observed. "That's it, you fucking bitch! Cum like a fucking cunt!" He grabbed two handfuls of fleshy mounds and threw his hips into her face. "Come on, you fucking bitch! Take it all! I know a fucking cunt like you can take it down your throat!" Henry saw her throat take on a distended tubular shape. "Gah fuck!" Daniel exclaimed. "Goddamn, that's a tight fucking cock sleeve!" He began to mercilessly throat fuck her while he used her globes as handles.

Just as was her experience the day before, Dana rolled from one explosive orgasm to the next. Her head, bent backwards, bounced off the mattress in time with Daniel's thrusts. Each pump from Henry into her ass only drove Daniel deeper into her face. It felt like they might meet in the middle of her lithe body. Her mind was spinning. She was in an orgasm-induced fog, and she loved it.

Sweat rolled off of Daniel's face onto distorted throat. "Aw shit, man! I'm about to bust a nut off in this bitch's face!"

Henry's thrusts were beginning to falter. "I can't hold it much longer!"

Daniel glanced down at his personal cock tunnel. "Ready bitch?! Huh? Ready?!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!"

Henry clutched Dana's thighs. "Guhfuck! Guhfuck! Here it comes! Here it comes! Guhfuck!"

Daniel's body stiffened. "Holy fuck! Huhgah!"

Dana felt cum shoot into her from both ends of her quaking body. The feeling hot the hot liquid filling her only enhanced her own orgasm. The grunts of the trio filled the room.

Daniel and Henry finally began to pull away. Dana felt a slow stream begin to run down the crack of her ass as soon as Henry pulled his plug. She sucked hard on Daniel as he backed, leaving his tool shiny and clean.

"Uh oh!" Henry exclaimed. She heard him begin to rustle through his bag. "We need to fix this leak!" Soon she felt cold metal press against her gaped hole. She groaned as he slid it in. She could tell it was much larger than the previous one. "Okay. That needs to stay in as long as possible to get the full effect of the injection," he panted. "You can remove it when you use the restroom, but you'll need to re-insert it. Okay?"

Dana was too exhausted to lift her okay. "Okay," she sighed.

The buzz of zippers being brought up and the clinking of belt buckles rang in Dana's ear while her body twitched on the bed. Dana barely opened her eyes to see henry and Daniel standing over her.

"You did great, Dana," Henry said in a soothing tone.

"Yeah. Fucking awesome," Daniel said with a sly smile until Henry elbowed him in the side. "What?! She did!" He looked down at her. "I...I'm sorry if I got a little carried away. Dana," he said in a truly apologetic tone.

Henry nodded. "Yes. Daniel is very passionate about his work. Sometimes a little too passionate."

Daniel nodded. "Yes. Very passionate."

"It...it's...okay," Dana said as her chest heaved.

"Same time tomorrow, Dana?" Henry asked.

Dana dreamily nodded her head, which was still hanging over the side of the bed. "Mmmmhmmm."

"Excellent. You're doing great, Dana. Really great. We'll see ourselves out. See you tomorrow."

She nodded again. "Okay," she sighed.

She heard the creak of the front door open and close. Her head was spinning like a top. Her body felt like a tingling furnace.

I know they said they weren't supposed to, but they sure seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of that, she thought to herself. Maybe it's just me. They're professionals! It's probably just me because...because it feels so good! I'm probably just imaging it. I'm sure that's it. But...it...feels...so...good. Her hand went between her legs. Her back arched off the bed when her finger brushed across her vibrating button. "Aaaiiiiiyyyyeeeee!" she howled with another orgasm.

To be continued...

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,178 Followers