All Comments on 'The Dance'

by Sexysarah7

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck off....

And take this shit elsewhere, you ignorant cow-loving troglodyte.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sarah

Sorry, This is not erotic in the least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sarah

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for posting it.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Pretty bad,.....

Typical non erotic drivel.Slut wife soon to be cuckold hubby Boring

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
Nice try, but ...

... this story didn't make it. Stories need to create tension, and the idea of a wife teasing her husband has potential - will she, won't she, does he care, maybe he wants her to (for the cuckold side of the readership)?

Few people can go to the trouble of creating a first story, and posting it, without a good deal of involvement intellectually and emotionally. Good luck on revising or trying again. My low score is based on the fact that the characters in your piece didn't come alive; try third person POV and let the wife tease and the husband being unsure of what was going on - and maybe the wife not understanding the husband's reaction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Of course she should feel guilty. The fact that the lady doesn't and even celebrates it doesn't say many good things about the kind of person she is. Somebody who actually enjoys being shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not

sexy sarah

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Not convinced

I was not convinced with the deception. It seemed too coldly calculated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
respect

written by a woman with no self respect....boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why a debate over whether she feels guilty?

When did you last see comments on Literotica that debated whether a husband should feel guilt over a casual affair with coworker/babysitter/neighbour/etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Bullshit

More of the same cuckold boring shit, gays married to tough women, must be in the big city??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It would be interesting

if the thing the sister has on the husband is the secret that they've been shagging whist wifey is at work.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

You certainly collected more than your share of negative comments! I thought it was good, it left plenty of possibilities for the next meeting, where the wife (you?) gets her brains fucked out. Tell us more.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Answer

There is no Loving Husbands section on this site. Cheating husbands don't catch the ire of women readers the way cheating wives do the men. We're wired different I guess. A LW story written by a woman presents itself as her fantasy, altogether understandable and even erotic if written well. You dwell a bit much on humiliating your husband, not very erotic and revealing of your view of men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Horrible

Any women who wants or enjoys doing this to her husband should rot in hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
here is how I would finish this story

What the wife didn't know was that hubby was actually recording all her phone calls to her sister, and Paul. So when hubby left for trip, he actually went to a local hotel, where they were going to be. As soon as they got going he should send the solicitor to serve her divorce papers. So as soon as they open the door, he should spring into sight and hit Paul right between the eyes. Then with the sister, she had been blackmailing him with the threat of him being the center of an all male gang bang. Since this is considered a felony, she was deported back to South Africa. Never to be seen again. Oh, the hubby had the room where wife and Paul went bugged with hidden cameras. So when they started it went to his computer, which he automatically fed to all her friends, co-workers, and family. When she was right in the middle of sex, everybody started calling her cell phone, asking her what she was doing. She asked how they knew-they said its all over the internet. Oh, Pauls wife was right next door also, and had Paul served divorce papers at same time. When she went back home, she was ostracized by everyone she knew. She was fired from her job, since they have a morals clause and the boss saw the video. That's an appropriate finish. Burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You either need a really good editor or a complete re-write

This was practically unreadable there are so many mistakes in it. I'm not a member of the "English Grammar" patrol but so many errors make enjoying the story impossible. Of course, you need a good story in the first place and this was simply terrible. Implausible and unbelievable even for fiction. A complete waste of time to read.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
I see the trolls are out.

lol, frustrated men with little 3 or 4 inch cocks, jerking off and shooting their little load. Then alone, they write their pain using your story as their reason. lol I would say sister is right. Her soon to be cuckold should be lock in chastity then sent on his trip. Where he will dream and be frustrated and leak and drip till he gets home. I am sure your soon to be lover would agree. Your lover might be bi and want cuckold to suck his cock in front of you and sister. As you two laugh and enjoy his humiliation. Until boyfriend unloads and flood cuckolds mouth to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who needs to troll?

This was badly written, regardless of subject matter. No need to troll trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not me !

Too much of making men out to be wimps , you must be a lesbian !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is her husband really a moron?

This is simply another cheating slut. And your take on the subject is in no way sexy, interesting or entertaining. When you create characters that are dumber than rocks, those characters take on the characteristics of those rocks and the whole story sinks into the mud. One further thing, you seem to really hate men. Might take that up with a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid story.

You may think you are sexy but your fantasies are not.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
fetish

and the best argument for birth control possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Of course her husband never believed her

And started divorce proceedings before leaving on his trip. You really think he was THAT stupid? Awful story

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Not Plausible

Just didn't do it for me, I am only young but it just didn't ring true, nothing erotic at all

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not very young

But I, too, think that this is poorly written garbage not even worthy of note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There isn't enough story there to invest in it 😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous