The Dance Teacher Pt. 04

Story Info
The student becomes a teacher.
3.4k words
4.64
10.7k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time you be with a girl your own age anyway." Was the last thing Jenn said to me when she left.

I decided it was going to be a dancer. I had no interest in butchy girls or unfeminine ones and I loved how ballet dancers kept their bodies. Plus they had a grace usually turned me on, that's why I was surprised who I fell for next.

Since classes were limited during the summer, I signed up for a beginner class. It's good to go back to the fundamentals anyway. Everyone was of varying degrees of experience. I was one of the more advanced students and the teacher always complimented my form and sometimes used me to demonstrate combinations to the other students. After my affair with my former ballet teacher I also had a confidence in my body and myself that I now radiated.

One girl, Melissa was my age, but a latecomer to ballet. She usually had her hair in a bun during class, but one day I saw her with her hair down - it was thick, bright orange red and wavy and went past her shoulders to the middle of her back. She was a little heavy for a ballerina but had beautiful curves and shapely, full ass, accentuated by her bright blue leggings she wore high on her waist. I didn't even know if she liked girls but moment I saw her like that I knew I had to have her.

I started to observe her over the next couple of weeks. She was little awkward and clumsy, and very shy. I suspected she probably didn't have a lot of confidence and probably not that successful with guys. She had what some might consider a homely face, but I realized it was more the lack of confidence and feared look that made her appear that way.

After a few classes you start to see the same faces and I would smile and say hi to everyone when we gathered outside the studio door waiting for the previous class to end. Melissa would usually be by herself, one day I walked over and said "Hi" and introduced myself. We got chatting about ballet. she seemed a little surprised an experienced dancer like me would talk to her, but I assured her she had good technique and that after all we were all here to learn.

"What do you like about ballet?" I asked.

"My mother made me start taking it because she thought I was clumsy," she said. "But then I really started to like it, some day I even want to try pointe."

We talked about ballet and got to the subject of dance wear. Summer classes were less formal and everyone just wore what they wanted.

"You should wear a leotard," I said one day, "It's easier to move once you get used to it."

She had a sad smile on her face. "My mom will only pay for slippers. She says I can just use my regular work out wear since I am not a real dancer anyway. Besides, I don't think I have the body for it."

I turned and gazed warmly into her eyes. "First thing you are a real dancer," I said and she immediately lit up. "Second you have a great body but it's not matter of showing off. You're a real dancer and its what real dancers wear. I have some extra leotards and tights you can have."

She thanked me but thought she was too big. She really wasn't she was only a few pounds more than me, just a curvier body shape. I could tell this girl didn't like her body and she didn't receive love of any kind, let alone romantic. "We'll see about that, come with back to my house and you can try them on."

Her eyes lit up as she enthusiastically nodded her head yes.

After class we went back to my house, I laid out some leotards and tights on the bed. I held up a simple black one. "This would look great on you," I said as I handed it to her. She held it like no one had ever been kind to her. She looked beautiful in the light, with her red hair falling over her shoulders.

"Well, try it on," I said playfully scolding her.

She looked up and smiled and started to take off her clothes. She took off her shirt first, exposing firm, round breasts underneath a black sports bra. Then she slipped out of her high waist black leggings revealing panties of the same color.

"Oh you don't need those," I said, indicating on my body where her panties and bra were, "the leotard and tights will give you all support and coverage you need." She hesitated a moment. "Try it," I said, "It's much more comfortable and freeing".

She smiled and shrugged, "I always wondered what dancers wore under their tights."

She slipped off her bra and panties and put them on the bed. She had bright red pubic hair in a neat triangle. I tried not to stare because I could tell she was very self conscious. She first put on the tights and then slipped into the leotard, she struggled with a shoulder and I came over "Here let me," I said as I slipped it on.

I stood behind her as we both looked into the mirror. "See, they look great on you," I said. She had a bright smile on her face.

"I feel so... good.. like a real dancer," she said.

"Great you can keep them," I said and handed her a second leotard, "And this one too." I was very close to her and could feel the heat from her body. She backed into me a little and I felt her ass hit up against my crotch. It felt so good against underneath the soft nylon.

"Oh sorry," she apologized. "I am so clumsy," she stammered.

She looked so frightened. I told her about many famous ballet dancers that started off clumsy, the worst in their class, or told they would never make it. I told her honest sincere compliments about her technique and how much I admired her for trying and taking it so seriously. "Besides," I said, "I don't like you calling my friends clumsy", and stroked her arm.. She cast her eyes down with an embarrassed smile.

I gave her the other pair and some unopened tights I had. She was reluctant to accept so many gifts, like she thought she didn't deserve them.

"No sweat," I said, "Your mom might not take your dancing seriously, but I do." I looked up and it looked like she almost wanted to cry with happiness.

She had to go so she slipped on a pair of pants over her tights and left. We walked down stairs and i waved goodbye, she giddily waved back and smiled. "See you in class tomorrow," I said and she enthusiastically nodded 'yes'.

When I came back to my bedroom, I realized she had forgotten her panties and bra. I picked up her panties and imagined her in them, I caressed it next to my cheek and sniffed the crotch. Her beautiful scent was still on them and I collapsed on the bed imagining diving into her pants...I started to masturbate but stopped. No I thought. I want to save it for the real thing. I still didn't know if she would be interested in sex, but I would soon find out.

The next day, I saw her she giddily waved - still a little nerdy but with a little more confidence- and ran up to me. She was in the black leotard and pink tights I gave her. Her hair was still down (we put it in a bun for class) and the bright red of her hair stood out even more against the black of her leotard.

"Hi," she said, smiling.

"See you look great," i replied.

"Thanks," she said with a shy smile. "You're right, they do feel so good, and I feel like a dancer when I wear them."

I playfully scolded her: "You are a dancer." She laughed, a joyous laugh I had never heard from her before. She was emerging from her shell.

"Oh you left these," I said, handing her the panties and bra she left.

"Oh sorry" she said a little embarrassed.

"No worries" I replied, "I was doing laundry anyway so I washed them." I handed them to her and our hands stayed together for a moment, holding this intimate object of hers, and I felt a little spark between us. Class was starting so we went in.

I felt like showing off. It was the last class of the week (Friday) and we were doing floor work, and I poured all my sexual and physical energy into. Our teacher kept complimenting me, and every time I looked, Melissa was staring at me and smiling. We formed pairs of threes to go across the floor doing pas de chats and gallops. Melissa was in another group but every time we passed, we looked at each other and smiled.

She looked so hot. It was a simple strapped black leotard. I noticed she had discovered how to hike them up to define the line between her glutes. She had a few extra pounds, but all in the right places. Her ass was like a 'pear' but after a few weeks of ballet it was looking like a very nice pear.

One day she commented she thought she had short legs. "No you don't," I replied, "Just roll up the sides of your leotard like this," I continued as I demonstrated. I watched her do it and I loved seeing how the thin, soft material stretched over her butt and hips and danced in the light.

The next week we were inseparable before and during and after class. She peppered me with questions about ballet and sometimes I would demonstrate moves before class, she would try them and I would correct her. I learned more about her - where she was going to go to college and what she was interested in. She really was a sweet, nice girl, and we really became best, close friends. I started to feel like the lucky one.

On Friday we had another floor work class. To go 'across the floor' we broke into groups of threes. She was in mine and did various dance steps across the floor. It's pretty strenuous work and when waiting I could hear her panting next to me. I don't have to tell you what I was thinking about.

After class we met up again and agreed to go for coffee. We both just slipped jeans over our tights and put on street shoes. At the coffee shop we talked about everything - school, ballet, - mostly ballet, and I noticed that we didn't take our eyes off each other. I was pretty sure she was into me at this point, and i was definitely into her...

She remarked how great the dance wear felt and she wanted to have it on all the time. "I used to think the girls that did that were just showing off their bodies but now I know how it feels," she said.

"Hey, I know, I have think I have some more extra leotards, why don't you come try them on?" I replied.

"Oh no, you have already given me two, you've already been so nice," she said.

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "I have a ton in my closet I never use- besides," I paused to look into her eyes, "I want you to have them," and I lightly tapped her hand. She seemed to melt before me. By the way she shifted in her chair but kept smiling, I suspected she was feeling wet.

We got back to my place. I breathed a sigh of relief to discover my parents and brother were gone. In my bed room I went into the closet looking for my extra leotards. I called to her from deep inside the closet, "I-know-they are in here somewhere..." It took me a few minutes but I finally found them.

When I came out I stopped in my tracks - she had taken off her jeans and was in a black leotard and pink tights with no slippers. Her red hair was down over her shoulders. Her face was aglow and she beamed a smile at me. I set the leotards on my bed. I got a feeling she wasn't going to be trying them on.

I still wasn't sure if she was a lesbian, but found the words coming out of my mouth - "You- you look beautiful."

"Thanks," she said stepping closer. She was shaking but beaming happiness. "You do to."

We stared at each other for a moment. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"You know," she said after a moment, "I don't think I have ever seen you with your hair down."

I realized my hair was still up from class. "Oh yeah," I said, "I usually put it up before I leave for class. I guess it's easier with the mirror." I began to put it down but fumbled a bit and she rushed closer.

"Here, let me help you," she said going behind me and helping put my hair down. "I usually wore mine down before ballet so I am used to it." Her hand brushed my back when she finished, "All done."

We both turned to the mirror. When turning, this time it's almost like we intentionally brushed our hips and hands against each other. My long chestnut hair flowed to my breasts, as did her wavy red hair a little past hers. We were both in black leotards, though I still had my jeans on.

"You're hair looks so beautiful," she said, "why don't you wear it down more often."

"I guess I am just always going to and from class," I said goofily shrugging my shoulders.

"You're such a bunhead!" she said with her dorky but infectious laugh. I started to crack up to. I felt so happy this shy, timid girl now had enough confidence to tease me.. and it was turning me on!

I was nervous, I still didn't know if she was a lesbian, and I was getting giddy and hot so I kept thinking of distractions.

"I know," I said going back into the closet. I grabbed an extra pair of pointe shoes I had in the closet. I quickly slipped my jeans off and came out holding them up.

"You said you always wanted to try pointe," I said, holding them by the ribbons. She looked like a giddy school girl when she saw them. "Here,"I said handing them to her, "I'll show you how to put them on."

I grabbed a pair of mine to demonstrate, "Now just follow along."

She sat on one side of the bed and I on the other. I actually intentionally tied mine up quickly, and when I saw her stumbling with hers, I rushed over and knelt in front of her putting my hands over hers. I finished tying one and then took her tight covered other foot and slipped the other pointe shoe on. My fingers lingered and caressed her foot and calf as I wrapped the satin ribbons around.

"They will feel a little funny at first," I said, taking her by the hand and helping her up. We went over to the mirror again, with me standing behind.

"You see," I said, lifting up her hair as she stood in a turned out position, "You are a ballerina." The room was silent except for a warm sigh that came from her, which seemed more like a pant of lust. I wanted to kiss her neck but it still just didn't feel like the right moment.

We went to take off the pointe shoes (they get really uncomfortable especially for someone who's never worn them) and both sat on the bed side by side removing them. My mind was so preoccupied trying to figure out my next move I was surprised to she had hers off already and knelt down to help me with mine. I felt her thick wavy red hair brushing against my tights and I started to get moist inbetween my legs as I felt her slip my pointe shoes off. She looked up and smiled, saying "All done."

She stood up, and I started to get up and she held out both hands to help me up. I put my hands into hers and as I stood up she slightly pulled me forward, just enough that I landed so close to her, face to face, that our breath mingled.

I stood there for a moment and realized we were still holding hands and she was smiling. That was enough for me. I closed my eyes and leaned in and felt my lips against hers. I felt her lips move away. I hesitated to open my eyes, fearing she wasn't a lesbian or was freaked out, but when I finally opened them she was smiling.

Funny with my first time I resisted and had to be prompted, but she seemed relaxed and wanted to be taken.

We kissed again. We hugged, and stood there for a minute saying nothing just feeling the warmth of our bodies. We held hands looking at each other, and this time she gave me another kiss finishing off with her tongue running along the bottom of my lip.

We kissed again and this time my hands stroked her back and I felt her ass under her leotard. I put my fingers between her ass and felt her crotch she was already wet. My hand went around her abdomen and up her chest, cupping her round firm breasts. They felt wonderful under the soft stretchy nylon leotard.

We both looked at the bed and looked back at each other. I helped her off with her leotard and it slid down so she was naked from the waist up, her thick wavy red hair partially covered her breasts. I came closer and kissed her again, running my finger around her right nipple which became hard and erect. I put my hands around her ass again and knelt down, slipping off her leotard. I could feel the warmth and fragrance from her pussy as she stepped out of her leotard. She leaned over to slip out of her tights. She stood there stark naked bright red pubic hair in a neat triangle.

It was my turn. I stood up and I started to slip out of my leotard she knelt down at my feet to help me. as I leaned down the step out of them our lips met again. She grabbed my tights and slid them down exposing my now moist pussy.

We stood, looking at each other naked and slowly kissed again. I took her by the waist and guided her to the bed. I laid on top of her as we kissed and I gently grinded my crotch against hers, sometimes caressing her breasts and kissing them. Then I worked my hand down to her crotch and started to finger her. She smiled in pleasure. We were both sweaty from class and the air filled with a sensual aroma. I looked at her and smiled once more and kissed her chest. I kissed her down to her stomach and then started to lick her pussy. She smelled and tasted delicious. I held both her legs and spread them apart working my tongue deeper into her as she began to pant and moan. I pleasured her for a good ten minutes. She was enjoying it but then I hit her 'spot' and she involuntarily bucked. I intensely darted my tongue there again and got into a rhythm with her bucking. She was sprouting orgasmic juices as she quickly panted and moved her hips in rhythm with my tongue. Her movements and breathing grew faster and faster and she was soaking in sweat until she started to moan "oh, oh OHHHHH " and I knew she had orgasmed.

I looked up she was glistening in sweat. She smiled at me with half closed eyes. "Was that your first time?" I asked as I nestled by her.

"Yes" she whispered with a smile. It seemed like she was so exhausted she could barely get her words out. "But I want to please you," she said.

"Don't worry," I said, stroking her nose, "There will be other times. Besides," I said as I went down on her again and licked and tasted her pussy again. I looked up and kissed her chest, "You taste delicious." We snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.