The Dancer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, looking up at Derek with her large cobalt blue eyes. Then as if reading his mind she continued by giving the tip of my penis a little kiss, before looked up at him again. Without waiting for his answer Keryn took just the head of my penis between her lips and massaged his penis head with her tongue and at the same time reached between his legs to tickle his anus and his balls. Derek felt as if an explosive burst of pleasure had hit him and Keryn released his cock and looked up at him.

"Do you like that? What can I do for you now? I'm here to please you and to give you anything that will give you pleasure."

Keryn, slide her lips slowly up and down Derek's shaft. Catch the ridge around the base of his penis head with her lips and tongue, and suck on the upstroke. Stroked his shaft up and down with her fingers in time with her lips. Keryn closed her thumb and forefinger around his shaft just below his penis head, pressed her lips against his nozzle and slowly slid her tight wet lips down over his penis head to his shaft just below the ridge, then slowly slid her lips back up, her hand following her lips along his shaft, as she sucked and caught his ridge.

Derek grunted and moaned then said, "I like that?"

Derek continued to run his hands over her wet shoulders and through her wet hair. Keryn continued to work his penis, and he felt tight enough to snap and all he wanted was to cum inside or over this sexy body.

"Cum in my mouth," Keryn said softly with a deep throaty tone that dripped with sexual innuendoes, "... I want to see and taste your gift." Keryn began in earnest, sliding her lips up and down Derek's shaft till his pubes brushed against her nose at one end of a stroke, and her lips rode right over his knob on the back stroke till she was kissing his penis head. The deliciously tight ring of her well-oiled finger and thumb squeezed and stroked his shaft in time with her lips. Her lips and tongue caught that sensitive spot under his penis head and she sucked on the back stroke just the way Derek liked it. As Keryn was sucking his cock, his hands moved over her bare shoulders and through her wet hair.

After exquisite minutes of sex pleasure from Keryn, Derek came in her mouth. He grabbed her shoulders to pull her against him and shoved his crotch into her face involuntarily trying to ram his penis as far down her throat as he could when he jerked his load into her mouth. Keryn staggered back with Derek forceful thrusts.

"Was I good?" she asked, with her big blue eyes looking up at him, and catching the strand of creamy semen dangling from the tip of his cock with her finger.

Derek told her she was. Keryn grinned.

Then Derek pushed her back onto the bed and settled himself down between her legs. Keryn shrieked loudly when she felt his lips wrap around her outer lips taut jewel and her pussy opened to his tongue and her clit extended in anticipation. Keryn moaned with each suck and tongue plunge into her tunnel of love and she held the back of his head in her hands and pulled it against her. Derek squeezed the cheeks of her buttocks in perfect time with his clit sucking and the bed rocked and creaked with each swing.

This went on unabated for several minutes as he tried to bring her to climax. Keryn emitted a low-pitched growl like some trapped animal when she experienced her climax, and Derek tasted her sexual juices as it washed over his lips. He kept sucking her throughout her spasms and her squeals until they finally lessened and only intermittent aftershocks remained.

"I want your cock in me now!" Keryn snapped, pulling him to her. He leaned down and kissed her mouth as she stroked him.

Derek scooted across the bed so that their bodies were fully on the bed. Keryn straddled him. Still keeping a firm grip on his cock, as she guided him into her soft wet pussy so lubricated there was absolutely no resistance. Derek looked up over his chest to see her swallow his full length effortlessly. Derek started slowly, but soon was pounding her hard with each thrust. The bed frame groaned its resistance and Keryn moaned in unison. Derek felt beads of sweat on her upper lip, and forehead as he worked her ass and tits with his large muscular hands.

Taking a firm grip on each of his shoulders, Keryn began to gently rise and fall on his cock. Her breasts began to sway in the cool night air as she began to pace herself to the beat of an unseen drummer. She leaned forward and kissed Derek as her tongue brushed against his and she could taste her own sex in his mouth. Her hips began to gyrate with each added thrust, sending additional waves of pleasure through Derek's captive cock. He looked up into her blue eyes and saw a raging lust that was almost scary. Each thrust of her body created a suction that drew the very life out of his manhood.

Keryn lifting herself higher so that Derek's cock nearly fell out of her vagina, she drove herself back down on his hard cock with such force that he was starting to feel pain from the rawness of his penis. Up again she raised and then down with the same abandon. Again and again, she gave her all as she felt the first hot burst erupt inside her.

Slamming her body down upon Derek, Keryn grabbed his arms and pulled him to her. Her mouth sought out his and she kissed him passionately while his hot seed was ejaculated into her womb. Holding him pressed tightly against her, she continued to pump his still firm cock until his balls had been squeezed of every last drop.

Finally, it was done and her hot, sweat covered body collapsed upon his. Too exhausted to even lift herself, she just laid there, his cock still within her. Eventually, it began to shrink from within her. So drained were they both, that after closing their eyes for a moment, they both drifted off to sleep.

Sunlight replaced moonlight by the time Derek again opened his eyes. Keryn was still lying half-naked on top of him. Gently he nudged her awake.

"Good morning." She said as she climbed off the bed and wrapped a deep blue silk dressing gown around herself and left Derek to clean himself up. "It looked like it going to be a beautiful day."

Keryn Just before the door closed behind her she looked back at him. "I'll see you at breakfast. She grinned at him, then she was gone.

*****

That day the women went to yet, another college in the afternoon and had even spent a late part of the afternoon shopping at a mall near the college, where they all enjoyed the opportunity to window shop, pick up some individual items before they when to an Italian restaurant for dinner.

After dinner and being Sunday there were not a lot of options for the evening and so they when to the Mountain Creek Grove Bed and Breakfast not far from the last college they intended to visit which by luck had an outdoor pool and opted to swim or stay in their room and watch TV or play on their computers.

Tate, Esther, and Marlin quickly put on their bikinis and when to the pool, while Mattie called her husband and checked on things, then made some quick calls to the Heimberger's and the Wolfe's assuring them that their daughters were safe and having fun. Her last call was to Keryn Steadman but received only an answering machine response to her call, so she tried the dance studio and talked with Mira. Mira shared that Keryn had taken advantage of Tamera being away to visit old friends out of town. Then Mattie asked how things were going with the new job and Pascal. After they talked a little longer Mattie took a magazine and went down to the pool area and read while the girls played in the pool.

Mean while Ellen and Tamera had changed into their bikinis, but were still lost in their conversation about Tamera's suspicions that her mother was having sex with a much younger man and that she was becoming a 'Cougar'. Ellen said. "Do you really think that your mother is frequenting night clubs in order to score with a younger man?"

"In the old days, a cougar was surgically altered older woman looking for love or perhaps the opportunity to relive their youth. Today, many of the Cougars are just single women, divorcees, or widows that are still hot or mothers that can't find satisfaction at home and go looking for a young men that not only sees having sex with a mature woman and mother a real sexual high, but many times provided the young men with exceptional sexual deviations. My mom is a widower, she is still young, but not that young, she was always very sexual when my father was alive, but now she tries to manage it. Or at least that was the impression I had. With her career and job her body is better than most teenagers, and although I can't prove it, I think she has a very broad sexual history and knowledge that some young guy would just love to score."

"Tamera, perhaps you are imagining all this. Yet, I agree your mom's hot, hell even I get wet just looking at here and I don't think I am gay or lesbian or shit like that, but just saying she is hot!" admitted Ellen looking down at the floor and studying the rug pattern.

"Okay, then hypothetically let's say my mom is banging some teenager, and that teenager is your brother Derek. How do you feel about that scenario?" Inquired Tamera with a smirk on her face.

Ellen's eyes got large at first then a slow growing grin covered her face. "That would mean that my brother would be your stepfather, your mother would then be my sister-in-law, and you young lady would be my niece. That would also mean my brother would move out and I would have him going through my underwear drawer anymore, your mom would still be hot and yes I would still lust after her and as a sister-in-law, we could and would share secrets. As your aunt, I would have the best looking niece in the state who I could then spoil rotten and we could be the best of friends."

Both girls roared with laughter and rolled all over the bed with pains and tears as their reward for the bad humor. By the time they got themselves collected and were leaving their room to go down to the pool; the other three girls and Mattie were coming back to their rooms for the evening.

Mattie being tired left the girls in Tate and Marlin's room and walked the hall two doors down to her and her daughter's room and went to sleep. The five girls had changed out of their swim suits and were now dressed in their sleep attire and had gathered around the TV in Tate's room to watch a pay for view movie. However, before they got settled Marlin had slipped out purchased some microwave pop corn and a six pack of beer.

They were on the beds, on the floor, in the chairs, with bags of pop corn and a cold bottle of beer in their hands as they watched Atomic Blonde with Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Eddie Marsan, Sofia Boutella, and Toby Jones. As the trailer described it "The crown jewel of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Agent Lorraine Broughton (Charlize Theron) is equal parts spy craft, sensuality, and savagery, willing to deploy any of her skills to stay alive on her impossible mission. Sent alone to Berlin. As the movie played the five girls talked, and laughed, and commented on the movie, the schools they had visited, the boys in their schools, and their idea of what constitutes a 'Hot Woman' and a 'Hot Man.' After the movie ended the girls when off to their own beds to get some sleep before an early breakfast.

*****

Monday morning at the Mountain Creek Grove Bed and Breakfast in room four Keryn and Derek were having one last good fuck before breakfast and checking out and returning to Galloway. Meanwhile on the second floor in rooms 12, Mattie and her daughter Esther were getting dressed, in room 14, Ellen Wolfe was drying her hair as she sat there in her bra and panties, while her roommate Tamara Steadman was trying to shower before all the hot water was used up, and in room 16 the sisters Tate and Marlin Heimberger were applying their makeup and finishing dressing.

Keryn was on her back with Derek between her legs with his heavy cock buried in her sweet pussy and humping her as hard and as fast as his tight ass could pump his penis in and out of her wet pussy. His hands held her face to his as he kissed her and groped her small firm breasts.

Keryn was nibbling on his ear and pulling his dark hair with her teeth, her legs were wrapped around his middle and her heels locked together over his lower back. She was using her legs to pull him deeper and harder with each stroke. Her hands and sharp nails were raking his firm back and ass with each insertion, by now her nipples were hard and extended and she could already feel the rumble of convulsions building deep down in her lower abdomen. Her eyes were closed and her ears a tune to Derek's moans and grunts as he continued to pound her pussy with stroke after stroke. Keryn could not understand it, normally by this time he had ejaculated his seed deep inside her vagina and those little baby makers would be swimming upstream to search out and impregnate her eggs, but not this morning. He was like a machine driving into her faster, deeper, harder, and yet no ejaculation; she knew he needed, wanted, and had to ejaculate to feel complete, but not yet.

Derek was wet with his and Keryn's sweat and sex fluids, but no satisfaction. Finally, Keryn said, Derek, pull out and let me get on all fours, perhaps that would help." He listened and obeyed and within seconds he was back pounding away with his balls slapping her clit and upper thighs, his hands locked onto her hips just above the soft roll of her buttocks. Again Derek drove into her with such force and speed the Keryn was beginning to wonder had she sucked him dry? Then it happened, on the out stroke Derek went too far and his hard fat dick popped out of Keryn's swollen and red vagina only for a second, but on the return stroke his cock did not enter her vagina again as intended, but instead drove into her asshole with such force that he was completely buried to his lower abdomen. Keryn screamed with the sudden pain and fullness she felt since she had not been opened up, nor sufficiently lubricated for this type of sodium. The force drove her forward collapsing her onto her stomach, while Derek was still buried in her ass. Then like an exploding bottle of champagne, Derek's cock erupted and emptied his balls in one long, very hard ejaculation, flooding Keryn's tunnel and seeping out around Derek to soak her and the bed linen.

****

The two lovers lay exhausted, sucking in air, and feeling pain, and pleasure mixed in one final emotion. After some time they rose, showered, dressed, packed and were carrying their bags to the car. As they walked, Keryn's hands were sliding over Derek's back and butt in a lover's familiarity. She opened the trunk and Derek put the bags in and close the truck and then turned to kiss Keryn. As the two lovers embraced, looking out from the dining room were Ellen Wolfe, Derek's older sister and Tamara Steadman the daughter of Keryn. The two young women looked at each other than rose from their breakfast and quickly walked out of the inn and out on to the parking lot. Like a cruise missile locked onto its target the two women went straight up to the car that now had Keryn behind the wheel and in the passenger's seat sat Derek.

Tamara wrapped on the side window startling Keryn who had not seen the two women arrive. Her face at first showed shook, followed by disbelief, which quickly turned to embarrassment and then to anger. By this time the other four women had joined Tamara and Ellen and the situation had changed from one of a romantic and secretive liaison to that of being caught and exposed. Keryn turned off the engine and she and Derek got out. At first, they tried to lie their presence away, but then when confronted by what the two women saw it changed to denials, and then finally the truth.

The seven women and Derek sat down on the patio near the dining room's French doors, which was vacant of other guests at this time in the day and the truth was revealed for all to hear. Tate felt betrayed by Derek and her sister was both supportive and caring of her. Mrs. Mulberry and her daughter Esther Mulberry had little to say and simply sat and listen, although it was obvious by their body language they felt Keryn was a slut, and a cougar and that Derek was a typical man who allowed his little brain control everything else in his life.

Mrs. Mulberry suggested that she Esther, Tate, and Marlin continue on to the last college on their agenda and that Tamara and Ellen stay with their family members and work out their apparent difficulties. The two girls went and got their bags and placed them in Keryn's truck, said their goodbyes and thanks to the other four before they drove off.

Keryn, her daughter Tamera, Derek, and his older sister Ellen drove back to Galloway and returned to the Steadman home. They all sat at the dining room table and tried to figure out what was going to happen next. For the next two hours the discussion when from why, to how, and what, and how often, to how do we fix it. They knew that the truth would be in every ear by dawn tomorrow. Ellen did not feel she had much to worry about since she was in college and most of her friends would not know or care what her brother did. So Ellen took her bag and left by means of a taxi to go home and try and prepare her parents for the events their son had created for them.

Keryn explained probably for the very first time what kind of life she and her late husband lived and Tamara began to understand that to her mother this was normal, but to Tamara who had been sheltered from the swinging life style she was devastated.

Derek was silent most of the day for fear that being the youngest and the only male he was the one who would suffer; even though he had been the one who instituted this situation in the first place. He would not benefit from the outrage and social storm that was to follow. However, in an effort to solve the problem or at least reduce the damage Derek did suggest that he and Keryn get married. Both mother and daughter looked at him like he had lost his mind. They both knew they were the ones who would suffer from the public humiliation and exposure of being the middle aged women having sex with a teenager, although of legal age the mere difference in their age would play heavily on the Steadman house and business.

Before the summer ended Tamara Steadman started college early on the other side of the country, her mother Keryn sold her dance studio and home and moved to an unknown location. Derek never went to college nor did he ever playing football again. He left Mackinaw and took a job down river in the steel mills, became a drunk gained over one hundred pounds and never married, nor saw his family or Keryn again. The End.

12