The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 03

Story Info
Alyssa tells the tale of how everything started.
10.5k words
4.38
1.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text copyright © 2023

All Rights Reserved.

Summary: When Jake and Alyssa meet, it's an instant love connection. She's amazing in every respect and everything seems perfectly idyllic. Her friends, who keep finding ways to get her out of her clothes, may start to drive a wedge between them. In this installment, Alyssa tells the tale of how everything started.

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

The Dancer's Deceit Chapter 3 -- Alyssa's Confession

I came to college on a dance scholarship when I was 18 years old. My roommate, Rebecca (Bex or Becca) was local, and had been coming to summer dance workshops that I didn't even know existed for the past two years. She was a year older than me, here on a scholarship as well, and although she was ahead of me socially and chronologically, it was quickly apparent that I could hold my own on the stage. She had graduated high school a year late because she had been working as a dancer and singer, including a Broadway play as a teen actress when she was fifteen, and had missed enough school that they had held her back.

We hit it off immediately, and I quickly fell in with her friend group, most of whom were dancers that she had met through the workshops. We'd been given one another's contact information in the spring, before the fall semester started, and I took a short weekend to visit her and see her in a production of A Chorus Line, and she took three days to come see me as Hunyak in Chicago at my local theater.

I'd had one boyfriend in high school. That number again is one. Singular. Todd was an ass, but I genuinely thought I was in love for a while. He hated that I was a dancer, and every male in that part of my life, regardless of how openly gay that male might have been, was a threat to him. He was jealous of the time I spent working out, going to workshops, rehearsing, practicing, auditioning, let alone studying or trying to hang out with my own friends. I didn't know better, so I stayed with him, and I let him treat me badly.

When college was looming, we started to fight more about how the long-distance relationship would work. Every time I brought up the schedule and extra work that I was sure to have in order to keep up with the requirements of my scholarship, he would accuse me of not being willing to give him any of my time. He wasn't wrong, and I began to see that my priorities aligned with dance and school, and not with him.

Finally, I left him.

Rebecca had a broad social circle and a tight group of close friends. Three of the guys in that group she had met during the summer workshop and, she confessed giggling one night, they played strip poker. A lot.

"Just you and three guys?" I asked, shocked.

She could only giggle and blush in reply. "There's another girl. Paula. But no sex or anything!" she was quick to call out. "Just, you know, getting naked. And stuff."

"What 'and stuff,'" I laughed.

"Like, bets and stuff. You know, we're all dancers, so the loser would have to do a strip dance. Or a naked dance. Stuff like that." She was tomato red, barely able to get the full sentence out.

The only thing Todd had ever liked about me being a dancer was that I would dance for him, so I wasn't surprised, but I did struggle to imagine Bex watching three different guys stripping for her. She confirmed that the rule was naked. Completely and totally. And then we both fell into a fit of giggles.

Martin, Shaun, and Enrique. All one year ahead of us in school. Martin was bisexual but most people thought he was gay. Shaun and Enrique were straight. Paula was the same year as the guys, and bisexual. I met them a few times before Rebecca told me that I should play with them. Just strip games. Nothing sexual. No touching.

"Please!" she begged. "It's three to two, and it would be really nice to even it out, guys to girls! Plus, the guys are all really hot! Dancers' bodies! Please!"

It was peer pressure, curiosity, and a strange kind of obsession I'd developed that made me agree. I wasn't 100 percent enthusiastic about the idea, but I pretended to be a lot less excited than I really was.

I went along to Martin's dorm room, which he shared with Shaun, and Becca was instantly the hero for bringing another girl into the group. I learned that Paula would be transferring out mid semester, at the end of the calendar year, and would have left Rebecca as the only girl. Things were pretty tame my first time, with no actual stripping or complete nudity, but plenty of flashing from everybody.

We were all college students, all dancers, and all involved in school productions and plays, working with the stage crews, and three of the five of us had part-time jobs. We all also had other friend groups and social obligations, so we normally got together for a "party" about once a month, or usually closer to every five weeks. With a nine month school year, that meant that we ended up "partying" about seven times a year.

Things quickly developed a kind of rhythm. None of us were officially dating anyone, but Rebecca occasionally hooked up with a random person around campus, as did the three guys. I was less experienced and preferred the showerhead and some alone time. Todd had scared me off of relationships, and I was convinced that, until I could realign my priorities, I shouldn't date. I had no judgement towards the others, but I couldn't see myself just hooking up with a random guy for sex. I needed the connection.

Usually on a Friday night, we would go to either Rebecca's and mine or Martin's and Shaun's dorm room. We would have a few drinks, have a bunch of laughs, and eventually the strip games would start. Or a bet would be collected, and the strip games would follow. On most nights all six of us ended up naked, and I noticed very quickly that, if only one or two people were going to be naked because of a bet or some other circumstance, it was always Bex or me. If a guy had to pay up a dance, we would immediately follow it with strip games. If one of us had to pay up, we might just be made to hang out naked for a while, and strip games might not happen. When Paula was naked because of a side bet, she would insist on strip games immediately after she'd paid up.

Our fun continued after Paula left, and it was quickly apparent that the guys were going to take a little advantage of their majority position. A long-standing rule was that any decision about the overall rules or any disagreement required a majority vote. If one person was violently opposed to something, of course, it wouldn't happen, but otherwise, if four people agreed, the others would be required to give in. Now that we were a group of five, the majority was three, and in practice it was always the three guys. Bex and I complained lightheartedly about it a few times, but we let it all happen. It was all good fun, all pretty harmless, and we both confessed -- only to each other -- that we enjoyed the attention. Before the school year had ended, we had allowed the guys to make a few new rules that we followed consistently with good humor.

Fist, Guys and girls had to wear the same number of clothes for the strip games, and rather than the guys adding clothes, Becca and I were required to leave something off. In that spirit, Becca had to go braless. Her boobs were much smaller than mine (big A cup), so she didn't need to wear a bra as much as I did, and almost all of her shirts allowed her to be comfortable and decent without one. Because I had more of a need to wear a bra, I was required to eschew panties instead. Second, Enrique had a kink for thigh highs, so they went online, bought us a few pairs each, and voted to make skirts with stockings our unofficial uniform. Finally, if we were getting together and one of us (any of us) were not in uniform (if the guys weren't wearing the correct number, or if Bex or I were wearing the wrong clothes or the wrong number), the offender was not allowed to wear the noncompliant clothing, and the rest of the group could decide what they would wear, up to and including nothing at all.

The next school year the games continued. Although we talked about it a couple of times, we never added anyone new to the group. We all saw each other frequently, but with all of our academic, extracurricular, and social commitments, we partied together about once every five weeks, give or take. Truth or dare games were started, but we all agreed that they led too quickly towards dangerous territory, and because none of us wanted to turn things sexual, we made those off limits. While strip games remained the norm, we slowly drifted toward only-one-naked parties. If we shared classes with one of the people in our group, bets would be made on test scores or final grades. Which of us, the last rehearsal before one of our scheduled parties, got corrected the most from the choreographer? Or we'd bet, girls against guys, on our school's football team, baseball team, swimming team, or any other team, just to have a bet to make. Losers would have to do a strip dance, or would pose nude for everyone to make a Play-Doh life sculpture, or pose for a figure drawing or two. Sometimes it would then evolve into strip games, but sometimes it would remain with only one person nude.

Sometimes it was very one-sided. A bet we agreed to a few times was "topless bartender." The loser would be topless, and would have to fetch, mix, and deliver any and all drinks the whole night. We all drank hard alcohol. Enrique did shots of whiskey and diet coke chasers. Shaun liked Rum and Coke. If a guy lost, it was just easier to get him naked in a strip game. If Rebecca lost, it was easier to get her naked, plus tits. If I lost, however, I was down two articles of clothing, and already not wearing panties. Plus tits.

But, as I said, it was all in good fun, and we enjoyed the attention.

As the end of Junior year approached, the frequency of the parties increased. I think the guys were getting sad to think that they'd be graduating and leaving our circle of friends. Rebecca and I were apathetic, or largely so, about the end of the games, but were very sad to see our friends leaving. I had focused almost entirely on school and my future career, and hadn't dated anyone since my breakup with Todd the Ass, and had almost come to rely on our parties as my only form of sexual stimulation, and the events that filled my brain during some quality alone-time.

Because of this melancholy on our part, and the guys' almost manic desire to enjoy themselves before graduation day, I found myself more pliable to their wilder impulses and ideas. We remained just as non-sexual, but Rebecca and I, drunk and naked, staring at three erections positioned below three sets of washboard abs, found ourselves agreeing to keep the parties going in our final year of school.

It was decided by vote that, between the two of us, Becca and me, we had to invite a total of three new guys to the group. We could have opposed to it, but I think Bex and I were playing a game of chicken, each hoping the other would be the one to kill the idea. Neither of us spoke up, so the rule passed with a three-two majority. We had only the following week to make our selections and invite them along.

In an effort not to overwhelm anyone, considering there would be eight people in the room if everyone came at once, the guys decreed that we would split the newcomers into two nights. After much laughing, complaining, and negotiating, I was to bring my guy or guys to Martin and Shaun's room Friday night, without Rebecca, and she would bring hers there Saturday without me. We would explain everything to the new invitees and ask them if they were interested in joining, and then take it from there. Neither Bex nor I could imagine having to explain it all to any of our friends, but somehow having the guys there to help made it seem more organic and silly than embarrassing.

Rebecca asked her friend Josh first thing the next morning, and she kept pressuring me to decide who I was going to ask, just in case she had to be the one to include a second. I likely wouldn't have followed through with it if she hadn't continued to insist, and to ask me about it every time we were together.

There were three total guys in my circle that were not in dance or theater, or who were not very gay, that I considered. The first was Jake, a guy I had just met. Although he was in theater in the technical sense, his focus was backstage, in theater management. He and I had started talking about lighting cues for a performance piece that had just been in the spring showcase, and before either of us knew it, security was kicking us out of the building. He was obviously interested in me, but he wasn't being at all creepy or forward. He hadn't actually hit on me, and we'd only seen each other in the theater, while I was sweaty and in my dance clothes. He was the first guy I was actually interested in dating since college started three years prior, which meant that I had to think of the other two guys.

Pat and Steve were both in my business track, and in one class I had been paired with Pat to draft and present a business case for a mock project. He was a little flirty at first, but I shut him down nicely and he and I became friends quickly. Through him, I became closer with Steve, who knew Pat from a similar project in their first year business ethics class. I had met their roommates briefly, and both guys were great to hang out with, and had become part of my extended social circle. Because Pat and Steve knew that dating was not in the cards for us, I hoped they would be the safest choice. I also convinced myself that if things went wrong with this whole endeavor, they were the ones I would be least sad to be rid of in my life, and class would only be slightly awkward because I wouldn't really have to talk to them much the next year.

By Wednesday, I had worked up the courage to ask them to hang out with me and a couple of my friends. They already had loose plans for Friday night, and they tried to get us to come along with them and their group, but I was able to talk them into coming with me fairly easily.

Pat is the kind of guy who can get along with anybody very easily, and meeting Martin, Shaun, and Enrique was no exception. I had gotten pretty drunk before I left my room, and I was extremely nervous. I had acquiesced to the guys and worn my normal uniform for our party nights. I had long ago gotten rid of most of my cheap superstore bras, and with Rebecca's help and input from Martin, Shaun and Enrique, I owned real lingerie now. I was wearing a sheer red bra with black straps and detailing, a black cap-sleeve T-shirt, and a deep purple knee length skirt. Because of Enrique's thigh-high kink, I was wearing a simple pair that were dark nude, mid-thigh rise, with a pair of basic black heels.

Although most college parties on a Friday night were more casual affairs that would find girls in shorts or jeans, I was never the only smartly dressed person walking across campus, so I drew little attention. I arrived at their dorm room about five minutes before Pat and Steve, and it was obvious by comments made that I was nervous, though my newer friends didn't understand why. I was hyper aware of the fact that it was just me and five guys. My stomach was in knots, and my brain was frequently disconnected, as I kept getting lost in my own thoughts.

As dancers, we're very close to professional athletes. We spend hours every day working on our bodies, stretching, toning, shaping and strengthening our muscles so that they can perform at a peak level. I grew up wearing tight, form fitting clothing, and understanding that people sexualized my body. I was equal parts elated and saddened when I realized that I would have larger breasts than most in my occupation. I had performed in multiple shows that required a quick change, where I and other girls would dash off stage, strip down and put on a new costume with only seconds to get it done. Everyone was aware of it, and for the most part respectful of the girls changing. I had been on stage in front of relatively huge audiences, dancing, singing, and both, for more than half of my life. I had also been playing strip games for almost three years. But brand new people, invited by me, who I now had to introduce to the idea, was something new. Something other. I hadn't felt this nervous in recalled memory.

"So, I suppose you're wondering what this is all about, then," Shaun interjected, not even waiting for a lull in the conversation.

Pat and Steve looked a little confused, glancing from one another back to me. "For drinks?"

Enrique laughed. "Drinks are definitely helpful, but no. The three of us, along with Lyssa and her roommate Becca, have been a special group here. And we're graduating this year, and we thought it only appropriate to recruit new guys to take our place. Bex is bringing her recruit tomorrow night. This is about us meeting you and making sure you're the right people to replace us, and about making sure you want to be part of the group."

"Like, a club or something? We're not dancers. You know that, right?"

"Or singers, or any of the arts stuff," added Steve.

"No, that's fine," Shaun interjected, speaking over the end of Steve's sentence. "It's got nothing to do with singing and dancing. Let's have Alyssa explain it."

I felt every eye turn to look at me, some with knowing, slightly evil smirks, others simply curious. It felt as though boiling water was rising inside me, coloring my skin a deep red color as it sought escape through the top of my head. I looked pleadingly around the circle, but found no aid.

"We play strip games," I blurted, a little to loudly and sounding absolutely manic.

Neither Pat nor Steve seemed to register what I'd said, but I couldn't find my voice to try to clarify, even if I'd thought to, horrified with how brutishly I'd broached the subject. My throat felt closed or swollen.

"Um, strip games?" Pat finally asked, looking to the other three, seeming to understand that I wouldn't be able to provide a coherent answer just then.

"That's what the lady said," Enrique quipped lightly. "The three of us need replacing, and she selected you two. Becca is going to bring her selection tomorrow."

I felt so incredibly awkward that, just for something to do, I downed the rest of my vodka and water. I barely felt the burn of the alcohol on my thick esophagus.

"I guess I'm still confused," Pat hedged, looking around. I assumed he was waiting for the punchline.

Shaun explained. "It goes back a while. One summer, the school had a workshop and a bunch of us came for a month to learn and practice. Becca, Alyssa's roommate, was one of the girls that came. She and Paula, who transferred to a different school this January, and us three started hanging out. One night we were kind of drunk, and I don't even remember exactly why, but we played strip poker. We did it a couple more times, and everyone else thought we were stupid, but we had fun. And we got to campus for the school year, and Bex recruited Alyssa to join us. So, we've been playing strip games about once every other month for three years."

"And you're graduating next month, and you want some new guys?" Pat asked, still incredulous.

"That's right," Martin grinned, sensing the disbelief in both of them.

I was used to Shaun, Enrique, and Martin, so I recognized their signs of excitement. Shaun was easiest and fastest to arousal, and Bex and I had once joked that neither of us could recall ever seeing his dick soft. The spell of anxiety was broken slightly when I caught him adjusting, and I saw the slight bulge in his jeans. It was something most people would never see, but I knew exactly what I was looking for.

I remained silent while mostly the three veterans talked. While their goal was to get Steve and Pat to believe and understand, they relished the opportunity to embarrass me every now and then. Finally, Martin stopped the conversation and brought it to action.