The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's say that you believe, and you mostly understand. Is it something you'd be in on?"

Pat and Steve shrugged, then, glancing at one another, nodded. "Sure, we'd be in."

"Okay!" he cried, clapping his hands. "Then let's prove our point and have a little fun. We didn't expect to play anything tonight. Five dudes and one chick playing strip games just isn't right. But she does owe me a strip dance, so I'll collect that right now! Then you can decide for real if you want to be a part of it!"

It didn't really occur to me to object. Although I was surprised, it wasn't totally unexpected that they'd have me strip. It was more the abruptness of it that caught me off guard. I expected that we would build to it; the conversation leading up to this should have better prepared me, but in the moment my primary reaction was alarm. I must've looked like a deer in headlights as I waited for more instructions.

Martin, sensing no resistance, guided the two newcomers to his bed to sit side-by-side. Shaun and Enrique grabbed the desk chairs and slid them into place, leaving Martin to lean against the wall, something between a grin and a leer on his lips, and a playful glint in his eyes, as he connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and started up my go-to song.

Seventeen years of dance instruction, plus three years of amateur strip performances with friends ensured that, once I started, my body could work almost instinctively. I had choreographed at least half a dozen different strip teases to this song, and quickly fell into one of them. A bit more energetic, polished, and playful than what you might find at a place called "The Boobie Trap," I began by peeling my shirt up, baring my toned, tight stomach, working my hips to show off my abs before lifting the shirt the rest of the way over my head. I used it as a prop, covering my bra, and holding it to my face with one hand, letting it hang, partially obscuring me behind it, but showing off more than it concealed. I dropped it onto the floor, giving them a better look at my body. I increased the energy in my movements, knowing that my skirt was fluttering enticingly, but with the control of hours of practice, ensuring that I didn't reveal too much. With my back to them, I reached up, slowing my movements again, and unclipped my bra. I spun, kicking off with one foot and balancing on the other, and on my third rotation I stopped, facing away from them, and unceremoniously dropped the bra to the floor near my shirt.

I turned toward them, my hands grasping and hiding my breasts, dancing with my hips only, letting the skirt flutter and wave, teasing my stocking tops and the bare skin of my thighs above, while highlighting my abs once more. I turned, raising my arms up through my hair, continuing to move my hips, but adding a snap that would lift the skirt a little higher on the sides, giving them just a hint of my butt.

I had a choice to make. In one version of this dance, I would remove my skirt, my back still to them, without revealing my boobs. The first nudity they would be given would be my bare ass, and the hint of my pussy from behind as I moved, my legs casually placed shoulder width apart. This was how they had choreographed it for me and for Becca, and I'd seen her, and had been told what it showed. I would then turn, and the reveal would be all of me, fully nude, save for Enrique's favorite -- stockings and heels.

In the second version, I would turn now, my hands still up over my head, revealing my chest and dancing topless before the skirt came off.

Indecision and time constraints can breed poor decisions. I missed my cue to turn, the specific downbeat in the song on which I would stomp my foot back to the floor after my half rotation. Years of training to follow choreography left me seemingly without a choice, and my hands moved down to my side, where they undid the hook and eye and dragged the zip down slowly, holding the skirt up as I continued to swing and sway from my waist to my thighs. As though on autopilot, I relaxed my grip and felt the skirt fall, pooling at my feet. With practiced movements I stepped out of it, kicking it up and back, catching it deftly, and then tossing it lightly so that it landed with my other discarded clothes at the same time that my foot landed, on the correct beat, a little more than my body's width away from its twin.

*** How to use parallel feet in Ballroom | Delta.Dance

Positions of the Feet -- Human Kinetics ***

I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me, but I couldn't confirm the source. It could have been Steve or Pat, recognizing that I was nude and had not worn panties, or one from my regular audience, surprised that I had gone full Monty so quickly.

The song played on, and I danced my choreography, trying hard not to think about it. The downbeat was approaching. My hips shifted backward, rolling my butt up and back. I had practiced this, had danced this movement dozens of times. I knew that now they were staring, seeing my lips, and getting a hint, just a peek, of my rear hole.

I turned, arms still raised overhead, eyes closed, my face in a sultry pout. This was me -- all of me -- naked. I knew that I had about 45 seconds left of the song, and my body knew how to dance out that remaining time. My tempo increased as the music reached its crescendo as the final chorus began. My feet remained apart, not because my dance training told me that was the best position. It was not. They remained so because the guys had told us, repeatedly, that it was better. The reasons did not need to be spoken for Becca and I to understand them.

"Ta-da!" cried Martin as the song drew to a close and I straightened, covering my breasts and crotch lightly with my hands now that the dance had ended. "There you have it. Now, are you guys in?"

There was much applause, and both Steve and Pat were enthusiastic, all doubt and confusion gone, the mood now one of pure enjoyment. I eyed my clothing but wasn't sure if I should dress. Normally, when a strip dance bet was paid, the person collecting would decide, usually within a few minutes, when they could dress again.

I glanced around, grinning despite my embarrassment at the bulges that were now visible in five pairs of blue jeans. The original three guys made no attempt to hide them, but the new duo seemed almost ashamed to be aroused. Martin addressed the newest members of our group.

"Because I collected on a bet, I get to tell her when she's allowed to put her clothes back on. And I can tell her to only put on some of them. So, I could let her put her skirt back on, but no top. Or skirt and top, but no bra. Or just her shirt, with no skirt. Whatever I feel like. And normally we'd play a strip game, or something like that, and she'd be half naked already."

I felt myself blush again, but kept standing there, my hands and arms covering me as best they could.

They then began explaining the rules of our group in more detail, while I remained the only one standing, feeling awkward and the center of attention, the others comfortably seated and leaning casually against the wall. They explained how there was no touching, no sex, and dating was off limits. About the different games, and how pretty much any drinking game or card or board game could be turned into a stripping game. They discussed how a majority is required to make a new rule, but that voting can also happen to decide pretty much anything. If someone wants to play one game and someone else wants to play another, a simple majority vote can resolve the disagreement.

"For example," he said, smirking wickedly at me. I could tell by the way his voice caressed the words that he'd been waiting for this moment. "She knows that she's not supposed to stand like that, not supposed to cover herself. So, with a simple majority vote, we can decide her punishment. I recommend that she do another strip dance later tonight. Give you guys more of an understanding."

"I second that recommendation," Enrique grinned, winking at me to remind me it was all in good fun.

"What other things could there be?" Pat asked, a little more timidly than his usual demeanor, eyeing me in what I'm sure he thought was a discreet way. I could tell he was more concerned about me than the guys at this point.

"Oh, lots of things," Shaun said offhandedly. "We could vote to not let her wear a bra next time, so she'd be down an item. Or we could tell her no skirt, so we'd get to see beaver right away. We did that with Rebecca once. Told her that she wasn't allowed a shirt the whole next party. Made her hand it over right when she got here, and kept it until they were leaving. Or we could not let her get dressed for a while. But we don't want to be too mean, because eventually the girls will get one of us in that kind of situation, and we don't want them feeling like they need to be out for revenge!"

Everyone laughed at that comment. I smiled a little too late, still nervous. "However, I notice that she still hasn't moved her hands, so we should see if we need to vote on that," he said, eyeing me meaningfully.

Like I'd been shocked, I jumped, realizing that I was breaking the rules even after I'd been made aware of it. I quickly dropped my hands, feeling my face burn once again, and I watched grins spread across each of the five male faces.

After some encouragement, Steve and Pat voted for me to do a second strip dance, and I decided, in a show of good sportsmanship, to vote with them to make it unanimous. Martin allowed me to dress, instructing me to leave my bra off, and we continued explaining the rules while I found a place to sit on the edge of the bed.

We actually were able to have a normal time for a while. For nearly an hour we just talked, drank, and everyone got to know each other a little better, which was more fun than I thought it would be, and everyone got along a lot better than I had hoped. But the topic had to come back around eventually; it was the entire reason we had gathered, after all.

"Hey, so I have a question," Steve said, apropos of nothing, blushing. "Why was she, I mean, why is she, um commando?"

There was much laughter. "Alyssa's not wearing underwear because one of the rules is that guys and girls have to wear the same number of things. It used to be that we'd be wearing shorts and T-shirts with underwear and socks, and the girls would come over in shoes and sweaters, and they'd have six or seven to our four. So now we all just wear five things. Shoes, socks or tights, pants or skirts, underwear, and shirt. Becca has smaller boobs, and with most of her shirts it doesn't matter if she's wearing a bra, so she leaves hers off. Alyssa said she couldn't do that, so she leaves her underwear off."

I wanted to clarify, but I knew that it really didn't matter, so I remained silent. The floodgates were now open, and the topic moved solidly to strip games.

The guys explained the other bets that we made, including topless bartender, modeling, dancing, and outfit choices, where the winner of the bet could dictate what the loser wore for the night, which could, but never actually did, include nothing.

"Well, and then you know about the majority vote to change things, or make rules, or whatever. We've had a little bit of fun with that, and the girls are good sports."

"I think I need a little more context on that," Pat interrupted. "Like, what's up for a vote, and what's not?"

"Oh, well it used to be just really big things, like when we decided on how many things everyone should wear. That was a thing that changed how we play the games. That is for sure something that would have to be up for a vote. And, like, if Becca or Shaun were just totally opposed to it, they could just flat out say no. Almost like a safe word. So, like, if we wanted to make a rule that we could play strip games on the subway on the way to the city for the weekend, even if there was a majority saying yes, someone could absolutely step in and say that they weren't going to get naked on a train with other people and security cameras around."

"And mostly that's what we use it for, but also, let's say that I want to play poker one night, but Enrique wants to play Mario Kart on the switch. Both can be made into stripping games, and if we can't agree, we'll just put it for a vote. Majority rules, and no hard feelings. If we end up playing one, we'd play the other one next time. Or maybe later that same night."

"But, like, you guys voted to make her do another strip dance," he said, maintaining eye contact, but blushing like a tomato.

"You voted, too," Enrique smirked. "That was because one of the established rules is supposed to be that you can't cover your junk if your clothes are off. And she was standing there with her arms covering herself, so she was breaking a rule. We punish people for breaking the rules. Silly stuff, mostly. We'd never be mean or cruel. Like, if I wore a sweater over my shirt to a party and didn't take it off, or take off my shoes or something to keep myself at five things, they could make me lose two more things, or owe a dance, or whatever."

Pat and Steve nodded. I was glad that Enrique had used himself in that example, but I still felt my face flush.

"And then we sometimes press our luck," Shaun chimed in, grinning, but with steely eyes, almost taunting me. I could see the mirth in his expression, so I knew he was about to embarrass me. "Like, we said we weren't going to play any strip games tonight. Let you ease in slowly, and not have a sausage fest in here. But we could decide to play a little, just an example game to show you how it works," he said, opening a desk drawer and grabbing a deck of playing cards. He continued speaking as he shuffled. "Like, you will need to understand the different subtleties and nuances of playing strip games. We can't have the girls teaching you, because they'll probably cheat in their favor. You understand."

"So, let's vote on if we should play some sample games."

All five guys voted yes, but I held out solely on principle, knowing that it would make absolutely no difference.

He dealt one card each to Pat, Steve, and me. I had a nine, Pat a seven and Steve had a king. "Okay, king wins. Now you could be playing where low card has to flash their chest, or that high card gets to pick someone," he said, staring me down. I knew better than to argue, and I had already been completely naked anyway, so I allowed it to happen with only another of my frequent blushes. Steve shyly pointed to me, and I lifted my shirt.

"See?" Shaun enthused, dealing three more cards. I had seen him stacking the deck while everyone else was looking at my boobs. Once more, I ignored it, knowing that it would happen regardless. "See, now your ace beats both of them. Lyssa has a two, so now she has to flash her pussy!"

I lifted my skirt while still seated on the bed, and positioned my legs a little so that they could see. Although they were calling the shots, I needed to feel in charge of something, and if I'd made it so that they had to ask me to move my legs, it would have felt even more embarrassing. Shaun repeated his deck stacking, being less careful this time, so I knew that his demonstration wasn't over yet. This time, I saw that the others noticed his cheating.

Steve's king tied with Pat's king, both of which beat my three. "See, now you guys both tied. You can vote on if you have to play again, or if you both get to make her flash something."

I could tell that they were into it, and enjoying themselves immensely, but they still seemed nervous. Neither was animated in their hand raises for the second option. This time, Shaun suggested I stand, and I lifted my shirt, held it up with one hand, and used the other to raise my skirt. Martin quickly slouched onto my place on the bed, and I knew him well enough to understand the subtle implication that he wanted me to remain standing for a while.

"You can make her show her ass, too," Enrique added, motioning for me to turn around. I knew that I didn't have to, but Shaun would just deal more cards if I refused, so I rotated on the spot, moving my hand around to lift my skirt from behind.

"Oh, this is a good point," Martin called out, having me let go of my shirt to lift my skirt just a little higher from both sides, two handed. "The position of her feet is called 'modified second position,' which means that they're a little farther than hip-distance apart and almost parallel to each other, her toes pointed slightly outward. Then, she's employing an anterior pelvic tilt, which pushes her butt out a bit, but because we're sitting and she's standing, it also lets us see her pussy lips from here."

I blushed deeply, released my skirt, and pulled my shirt the rest of the way down as I turned around. "Hey, this is going a little far, don't you think?" I complained.

"We're just teaching them the way things are," Martin responded innocently. "And part of the way things are includes paying up on lost bets fairly. Same goes for all of us, and you know that there are penalties if you don't. This is the second time tonight that we have had to remind you of that, so I'm going to propose that you should take your skirt completely off while we explain."

I felt my face heat again as I stared, pleading with my eyes.

"Seconded," laughed Shaun. "The guys need to know that they're allowed to see your pussy, and I feel a deep, personal responsibility to show it to them."

Enrique laughed boisterously. "Hear! hear!" he cried formally. "Come one, come all, and see the amazing vagina. From the front or from behind, a wonder to behold. Now, gentlemen, to vote! All in favor of improved visibility?"

Amid the laughter, I watched five hands shoot enthusiastically up. I felt my face heat and go crimson, but I gave in with a frustrated sigh. This isn't how votes were supposed to be used, but I had agreed to invite these two new guys into our stripping games, and I knew that eventually this would be as easy as if it were just the original trio. Knowing and acting on it were, of course, different levels of difficulty. I turned away from them once again and tried to clear my mind as I followed Shaun's instruction to remove my skirt and stand with a neutral pelvis. He corrected me to move my feet into second position.

"Sometimes the girls don't always stand the way we all agreed, so you have to know the right terminology in case you want them to shift." I could feel him staring at me, and I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke, almost like he was waiting for me to challenge him. This was always the way when it was the five of us, but I really hadn't expected it to be this much this soon with the new guys.

"So, her butt looks great in this position, but like I was saying before, you can't really see her pussy unless you lean down even lower. Now, if we have her stand with," he paused. "What's it called?" he asked, drawing the answer from Pat, who spoke first.

"Anterior pelvic tilt."

"Correct!" he gushed as I shifted my body to comply. "And now, you can clearly see those lips of hers! Understand?"

I could hear the smiles in Pat's and Steve's voices as they confirmed.

"Now, if we ask for a little more extreme tilt, and have her shift one leg a little bit wider," he said, his voice clearly instructing me to do those things. "Now, can you guys see both holes?"

The original three guys all laughed at my embarrassment, while I heard nothing from Steve or Pat, assuming they were nodding. I felt my entire body blush as I continued to stand there, leaning slightly forward, for what seemed an eternity.

Shaun then had me turn to face them, and we went through the pelvic tilts from the front. "When the girls are facing us, we prefer a neutral tilt, because otherwise," I knew what he wanted and arched my pelvis back again, "you can't see as much. And these games are really all about seeing people naked, right?"