The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enrique then rejoined in the conversation. "Speaking of naked people," he grinned, leaving his sentence hanging as he eyed my top meaningfully.

"Yeah, I don't think there's any real reason she needs to put her skirt back on," Martin joked. The others laughed, and Shaun quickly dealt three more cards. He wasn't even trying to be subtle as he pulled out just the cards he wanted. Two aces for the guys, and a two for me. With a rebellious surge, I kicked off my heels, and with enormous willpower, I stopped myself from smirking sarcastically at them. I don't know why I felt like that was accomplishing anything, because it was obvious that they had an agenda, and that included me getting naked again. I was only delaying the inevitable.

"Oh, good call," Martin said in a mockingly serious tone. "Strip games include all the clothes, not just the ones covering the best bits! Deal up another round, buddy!"

Shaun made a show of gathering up all of the used cards and arranging them, face up, then pretending to shuffle with intentionally bad acting. I could tell he was making sure I knew that I had two choices; give in willingly, or give in anyway. They were showing off for the new guys. I couldn't really blame them. The presence of the new guys was difficult for me, but in much the same way, it was making it new for them, too.

Ace, King, two. "You got the high card there, Pat. So, does the shirt come off, or the stockings?"

"Those aren't the normal rules," I said quietly. "The winner doesn't usually get to pick what the loser takes off."

"It's different for each game," corrected Enrique. "Some games it's just the loser who takes something off. Sometimes it's the winner who keeps something, and everyone else has to take something off. We played that one time where the two losers had to take something off of each other. So the rules are different for each game."

I shrugged, conceding.

"So, Pat?" Shaun prompted grinning at this latest victory. It was really immaterial at this point -- in another minute both of my remaining items would be off regardless. I felt my face flush lightly as I realized the inevitability of that, and how resigned I was to it.

"Um, shirt, I guess," Pat said shyly. I had expected it, so there was no reaction. I just lifted it up and off, depositing it on the floor with my skirt and bra. Naked again.

The original trio of guys had seen Rebecca and me nude dozens of times and, although we all still enjoyed playing, they didn't really show any overt signs of staring at our bodies, unless you counted their nearly omnipresent erections. Pat and Steve had both tried hard to maintain eye contact, but I had watched their gaze drop to my crotch several times. Now they were fixated on my chest. Shaun, however, made it a point to rake his eyes down, up, down, and then back up, obviously pausing with each pass at my most intimate parts.

Finally, he dealt the next hand. Another ace-king, and another two to me.

"Oh, you just can't catch a break!" he mocked.

"So, I just tell her to take off her stockings?" Steve asked, holding up his ace like he'd just won a major award. Without waiting for a response, smiling hugely, he turned to me. "Take off your stockings, Alyssa!"

Hearing my name spoken was more jarring than the command, for some reason. Nonetheless, I complied, bending slightly and lifting each leg in turn to pull them down and off.

Everyone cheered and applauded, and I graciously curtseyed to each of the guys. Enrique had me turn, and Shaun had Pat and Steve walk through the different positions to allow them all a peek of both of my holes from behind.

Over the next ten minutes, Shaun kept stacking the deck and dealing the cards, and I kept getting twos and threes to their face cards and aces. Now they were asking for poses, having me perform different dance moves, making me tweak my nipples and spread my legs, and generally having fun with different ways to look at the naked girl.

At 1:00 I finally decided that it had been enough. "It's been a few hours, we weren't supposed to play naked games tonight, and for some reason no one's letting me see any boners tonight. I'm calling it." I announced. To lighthearted protests, but sensing no resistance from anyone, I pulled on my skirt, bra and shirt, and stepped into my shoes.

"They don't always put on their stockings at the end of the night," Enrique explained. "Sometimes, if we had a good night with the cards or whatever game we're playing, we can get a great beaver show while they're doing it. You'll have to keep that in mind."

"You had enough of a beaver show tonight," I said mockingly, but to ensure they knew I was being lighthearted, I lifted my skirt to flash them.

These games had started off pretty slowly and pretty tame three years ago and jumping in with both feet with Pat and Steve felt much more harsh and real. We all said our goodnights, and to their credit, Steve and Pat walked me back across campus to ensure I got home safely and mentioned very little about the games. They really were good guys, and if I absolutely had to pick friends to get naked with, I was glad I'd chosen them.

Rebecca was waiting for me, nearly bouncing on the bed in anticipation. I made her wait while I went to pee, brush my teeth, and change into my jogger-style pajama pants and a favorite sleep tank, mirroring her clothing choice. I told her all about the night, and she laughed, blushed, and squealed in all the right places as I let her know what she could expect.

"Not a single dick, though?" That was her first question once my story was over, and she sounded disappointed.

"Boners in jeans," I confirmed, "but none in the flesh. They didn't want a sausage fest. Didn't want to scare the new guys off with five hard dicks waving around the room, I guess."

She nodded sagely. "Tomorrow night's going to be an interesting one!" she giggled.

We turned off the lights and I quietly brought myself to orgasm. We both knew, we both heard the other, but we both pretended that we were oblivious. It was our little unwritten rule of cohabitation.

-- 0 --

Rebecca's story was similar, but also very different to mine. She'd worn a powder blue thong under a mid-thigh length white Aline skirt with blue piping, dark blue knee-highs, and a coordinating camisole. For the walk over and back, she'd added a light jacket.

They had begun the night with a strip dance, and then had allowed her to dress afterword without her shirt, so that she spent the entire rest of the night topless. Josh seemed very into it from the beginning, and it sounded like he had asked a lot more questions than had Pat or Steve. They tried to play the sample game, just as they had with me, but Josh had insisted that they should make her strip instead of just flash, so she ended up naked much faster and sooner than I had. Martin and Shaun had to step in to tame down some of the poses that Josh was asking for, even after she'd bent forward with her legs spread pretty aggressively. He talked openly about how long her nipples were, and about how much he loved her totally shaved pussy. He had used much more vulgar descriptors, however.

"I was honestly wondering if he was the right guy almost from the start," she said fairly, pausing halfway through the story. The original trio had walked her all the way to our door before midnight. "The guys were concerned for me," she explained, noting that no one had had any problem with Pat and Steve walking me home the night before, and the difference that indicated.

"I was naked, dancing, posing, and he even tried to make me sit with my legs spread in between. I think I had clothes on less than thirty minutes total!

In line with their almost manic desire to enjoy themselves before graduation, Rebecca and I, along with Pat and Steve, were invited over the following Friday. Normally, we would have declined because it had been too recent since the last stripping games, but we understood the reasons, and I was interested in getting a little payback. I was, therefore, more than a little disappointed to learn that they now planned to introduce both naked girls to the guys to see how they reacted, and to make sure that we would be safe and feel comfortable before they allowed the two new guys to unleash their trouser snakes on us.

"We feel very protective of you," Martin and Shaun told us by way of explanation. "After that ass hat Josh, we feel like we need to take it slow and steady. We're not going to be here next year, so we need to feel confident that you're safe."

Although I wasn't at all concerned about them, Rebecca agreed with the guys' plan, and said that she would feel really gross if they started acting creepy while they had their dicks out. Mentally, I resigned myself to another night of being eye candy.

When we arrived, it was obvious that Pat and Steve knew that they weren't expected to undress again. They were still a little shy and very respectful, but they were also a little more confident and eager -- which should not have been unexpected at all. We were both dressed in our strip-game uniforms, which included skirts and blouses. I had on a short pullover light weight short sleeve sweater with a light green cotton skirt. Bex had a dark navy skirt, a little longer than mine, with a button-up blouse. She had on sheer white mid-thigh tights and black Mary Janes (shoes) and a pair of white boy short panties. I completed my outfit with grey over-the-knee sheer hose and one of my sexier bras, sheer with blue accents and straps, and the same heels I'd worn the weekend prior.

Martin, Shaun and Enrique took turns explaining what should happen. They would randomly assign a girl to each guy, and that guy would then decide how and when to collect the owed strip dance. The other guy would decide how that girl is to dress afterward. Finally, the guys would decide together what game to play and what the rules were going to be in order to get the girls naked again. They were going to be bystanders and allow Pat and Steve to control the night, stepping in only if needed. At least twice they made it clear that the guys were not going to take anything off, which brought grins to all five male faces.

Pat and Steve had obviously been told ahead of time what would be expected of them, because they seemed very ready. Pat pulled two dice out of his pocket and had Rebecca and I each roll. "Okay, so Becca has the higher roll. Now Steve and I will roll, and whoever has the high roll will be paired with her." I had to hand it to him, it was a great way to do it without any hint of favoritism. Not like winner gets this girl, loser gets this one, or the other way around. It was a pretty elegant solution.

Pat rolled a five, Steve got a three, which meant that Steve had control of my strip dance, and Pat had full say of when and how I dressed after. They poured each of us a drink, and to their credit, sat and talked for almost a full thirty minutes before announcing that it was time. They decided that we would dance one right after the other and had us roll the dice again; low roll would go first. I felt that it was almost cruel to make us decide our own fate. Not quite as macabre, but it brought old stories about people being forced to dig their own graves to my mind.

I rolled a one.

Martin started the music on his phone, and I danced my rehearsed dance, ensuring that I changed it up from the last time. Shirt first, bra second, skirt last. It was easier, a lot less embarrassing than the last time, considering how much of me they'd seen. The last minute of the song was just in my hose and shoes, and then I took my bow to applause.

Surprising all of us, Pat had me dress, skirt and bra back on, leave the shirt off. I had expected that he would have kept me naked as long as possible, and had Bex and I dress together, after her dance was done, but they said they didn't think that was fair, because all attention should be on the performer. I didn't know if it made it better or worse that they thought of it that way.

Rebecca's music started, and she went into a routine I'd seen before. I was a little surprised, because she took off her shirt first, leaving her topless for almost the entirety of the song. Not that I have a lot of pubic hair, but the guys did comment on the difference between my bush and her completely denuded pussy. Once more, it was obvious that they had planned, because they instructed her to dress in just her panties and her camisole.

Steve then introduced us all to a drinking game called Three-Man and explained the rules. I'd heard of the game before as a drinking game, but they had invented new scenarios within the game that would necessitate the two of us stripping. We each rolled a single die; I had a four, Bex had a five. Those were our numbers. When a four came up on anyone's white die, I had to flash my boobs. When a four came up on the red die, I had to lift my skirt. Same for Becca with fives. Additionally, if anyone rolled a double four or five, we would have to remove any one item of clothing, our own choice. Finally, if the two dice rolled equaled a four or five (a three and one or pair of twos for me, three and two, four and one for her), then it was the choice of the roller on what we flashed. All of the other drinking rules applied.

It was a really smart choice, because we flashed a lot, like, a ton, but we played for a while before either of us had to take anything off, and over an hour before one of us was naked. Becca was the first one nude and had to demonstrate her pelvic tilt and second position, had to dance, and had to stand for three rounds before Martin finally rolled a double four and I lost my skirt. It was a lot of fun and felt more like the old strip games. I don't think either of us were quite as nervous, and although we would have preferred that it wasn't just a clam bake and there'd been some sausage in the mix, it could have been worse.

We played a while longer, with Bex and I standing side by side displaying our pelvic tilts and allowing them to compare and contrast our pussies and pubic hair choices, both of us blushing but giggling uncontrollably. We danced together, a quickly choreographed simple step that lasted a minute. They were running out of ideas to make us do while playing the game, so it naturally slowed down until it was sometimes five minutes between rolls of the dice. Martin and Shaun agreed that can sometimes happen, but he assured the guys that it didn't mean they had to let us get dressed. "Sometimes we'll all just sit around the room for a while naked, and it's like we barely notice, except for Enrique's boner."

We all laughed at his expense, and Becca and I confirmed that in the three years we'd been doing this, we'd never actually seen his dick soft. It was always either completely hard or at least semi. I caught Bex looking around, as I was, to see if we could tell who had a boner just then. The consensus was "everybody."

They decided to have us get dressed, without shoes, and play the game again. It went about the same, with a ton of flashing, which was much more casual and silly now, like we were used to, and slow stripping. At one point I swear Shaun cheated, and I lost my stockings and shirt in the same round.

They had us dress again, this time with no stockings, and we played round three. This round didn't last nearly as long because Pat introduced a new rule where, if a guy rolled a four or five, he could either allow us to flash, or he could roll the other die to try to get a double.

A little more posing and dancing, and we finally called it a night. Pat had floated the idea of having us dress once more, me in just my bra, Bex in just her thong, but it seemed a bit superfluous.

The guys walked us home, and Becca was pleased with how nice they seemed. We both agreed that they would be a good addition to our group, and only then did we wonder why we had agreed to extend the strip games once the original trio of guys had graduated.

The final two weeks of the school year whipped past in a frenzy and flurry of studying, finals, cleaning, packing, and friends coming and going from dorm rooms, so we never actually got the opportunity to have that planned final stripping party of the year. Two nights before move-out day, lying in bed in the dark, she lamented the unfairness. "All five of the guys got to see us naked, and we didn't get to have that final party where we got to see them!"

"They all got to see me naked twice," I corrected, agreeing with the unfairness. "They were supposed to dance for us for their initiations while we kept our clothes on. I was looking forward to that!"

We agreed that with Josh out of the mix and the numbers now even at two and two, Becca and I had some hopes of changing some of the rules -- not necessarily to our favor, but less one sided against us.