All Comments on 'The Dancing Bear'

by Quberotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

Who has a costume party after Thanksgiving????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

<br>

Tasty. Just the right amount of everything.

<br><br>

Well done.

<br>

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 16 years ago
Well Done

Who cares what time of year the party was...geesh...

Very well written, with just the right amount of everything...

Look forward to your next submission(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kat Party

People with shitloads of money have parties all year long - haven't yo ever watched Jumanji? That Kat didn't fight him might be alcohol - more likley hidden dsire. Quite Good!!! Keep the follow on simple as well --works well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes

I enjoyed the story so much I called my daughter, who lives in the same town, and asked her to come over. When she got here, I showed her the story. I read it over her shoulder and got an erection again. She enjoyed the story as I had known she would. Even though my daughter is married, she sucked my cock until we were both very excited. I fucked her for about fifteen minutes and then shoved my cock as deep into her as I could get it and gave her seven good hard squirts of cum. It felt wonderful. Excellent father-daughter time. Thank you very much for the pleasure. We're both eagerly looking forward to your next story.

jackal_manjackal_manover 16 years ago
Definitely gets points for originality

Hey there. I just wanted to say nice job. While there were a fair amount of typos (next time, proofread it a few times more), the story definitely had a nice progression. I'm usually not a fan of stories that have chapters posted within one installment, but for the purposes of this submission, it worked well enough.<br><br>The action was nice, if not a bit on the brief side. In addition, the build-up for the sexual tension could've been fleshed out a bit more. The story definitely hit all the bases, but it didn't hit them for long enough to be memorable. Next time, I'd say take your time a bit more.<br><br>I liked the end, too. The daughter's motivation for wanting to pursue the relationship with her dad is laid out very well, and I'm interested to see how it develops. On a final note, the bear suit was extremely weird. Original, yes, but definitely weird. Either way, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Original but with Merit

The idea of two in a costume is not original...there is another story on this site a few years old. But it was well done overall...a good effort and I look forward to reading other stories by you

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
WOW!

Mom's got some balls to be so condecending, when she herself, just pulled into the driveway, from a party she said she'd be home from, the night before. You can't tell me that the board game they were playing lasted all night... screw the boss much? Time for a divorce!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous