The Dangers of Dating Apps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit. I'm getting shorter."

He shouted,

"Really!? Oh my god, I can't believe it's working, how do you feel? Are you still hot?"

Ethan stood on his toes and leaned on the sink to get a better look at himself. He noticed that his shirt was much looser on his shoulders now, and he even had to pull up his trousers to stop them from falling down.

"Oh god. Yeah I'm definitely shrinking, my clothes are getting too big already. I still feel hot, but it's not as bad now. I don't know what it is, but my head... it's really itchy."

Ethan reached up to his head and scratched. Thick clumps of brown hair fell out in wads and tumbled to the floor. A sharp burning sensation in his fingertips then followed where he had used them to scratch at his scalp.

"Argh! My hair! It's falling out, and my fingers... They really fucking hurt Monica... What the hell is happening to me?"

Monica spoke calmly but firmly through the door,

"Oh right. Yeah okay. Ethan, listen to me clearly. It's nothing to worry about, it will all pass. But yes your hair will be falling out, and your fingernails too."

"What the fuck! You didn't tell me about that! Why is this happening to me? Your drug must be faulty if this is what it does to people."

Monica exhaled,

"Look, there's nothing I can do about that. The drug affects living cells. Hair and nails are not made of living cells so they will get pushed out as your fingers and hair follicles shrink around them. Your body still works though, they will grow back!"

Monica's words were reassuring, but they did nothing to calm Ethan, whose own reflection was quickly disappearing out of the bottom edge of the mirror. He looked down at his feet and managed to step cleanly out of his shoes and socks without even needing to take them off. All the while, his hair continued to fall from his head, and from the feel of it, even the hairs on his chest and crotch too. Ethan closed his eyes and wished for the nightmare to be over.

A few more minutes of agonising shrinking went by. Ethan breathed in and out slowly to try and calm his nerves. He opened his eyes to see that he now had to reach up to even touch the sink, and his trousers were too heavy to hold up. With sore fingers, he clenched his shirt around his puny body, but it was now closer to a dressing gown than the form-fitting button-down he had put on hours earlier. He allowed himself a few minutes to compose his thoughts before calling out at last,

"Okay. I think it's stopped, I don't feel hot anymore..."

The voice that came out of his mouth was one he didn't recognise, it was feeble and high-pitched, like a young boy's,

"Oh god my voice! Why do I sound like that?"

Monica gasped,

"Oh wow! You sound so cute, can you come out? I really want to see you!"

Ethan chose not to say anything further since it would only accentuate his pathetic child's voice even more. He reached up to the handle of the bathroom door, which now sat a foot and half above his head.

"Wow! Look at you! I can't believe it worked!"

the gargantuan pair of legs in front of him exclaimed. Ethan craned his head upwards and tried to comprehend the statuesque giantess that lay in his path. If she was gigantic before, now she was truly astronomical. Ethan's head only just reached her lower-thigh. Looking upwards, he couldn't even see her face since the underside of her chest blocked it from view.

Monica took several steps backwards so they could lock eyes.

"You are so... perfect! I can't believe how well it worked. Even I'm impressed."

Ethan cleared his throat in a futile attempt to reclaim his normal pitch,

"Nor can I. I'm still pissed off about my hair and my nails, by the way. My fingers and toes are killing me. How short am I now do you think?"

Monica studied his body,

"Probably around 3 feet tall, something like that. Also, don't worry about your voice, that's just because your vocal chords have shrunk. You sound absolutely adorable by the way, so freaking cute."

Ethan bristled at that comment. He clung to his shirt to try and stop it from falling down past his diminutive shoulders,

"Alright, alright. Enough with the cute stuff. Have you had enough fun for one night? Or can we reverse it now, I think I'm worn out on being small already."

"Oh can we just have some fun together first?"

"No! I hate this, can you make me bigger again?"

Monica's expression dropped. She lowered herself down on the ground slowly. Ethan felt the vibrations rumble through his body as she laid her weight on the floorboards beside him. She looked him dead in the eyes,

"Ethan, listen to me. Listen to everything I have to say, okay?"

A sinister and foreboding tone shrouded her voice. Ethan's heart rate started to accelerate. He didn't like where this was going.

"I am so sorry for doing this, Ethan. Really I am. But I have to come clean to you. I lied... I lied when I said there was a drug for reversing the effects of the shrinking. I don't have any drugs that can make you bigger again. I am sorry."

Ethan was so stunned he could scarcely even think. It was like his entire life as a normal-sized person was flashing before his eyes,

"What. The. Fuck. What do you mean you can't reverse it?! You better get making that drug now! I can't be like this for the rest of my life. Look at me!"

Ethan was trying to sound angry, but any frustration he tried to express was undermined by the boyish squeaking of his voice,

"Ethan, I'm sorry, but I can't make that drug, it's not possible. You felt all of the heat leaving your body when you were shrinking remember? To make you bigger again I would have to get all that energy back into your cells somehow. There's just no drug that can do that. I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible."

Ethan slumped down to the ground. He wanted to cry but was still so horrified at the situation unfolding in front of him that the tears wouldn't come,

"So I'm going to be three feet tall for the rest of my life?"

He said pitifully.

"I'm afraid so. I'm sorry Ethan."

"I can't... I can't live like this. I can't do anything. I won't be able to function in society like this. What are people going to think?"

Monica looked pensive. She lifted up the cuff of his shirt sleeve, which was dangling limp on the ground and played with it in her hands.

"I suppose you can't. Goodness me, I'm so sorry Ethan. This is all my fault isn't it? You really have to let me make it up to you."

"Well you have to do something! This is all your fault. And you lied to me! You have to do something to fix this!"

Ethan snapped back. Monica sighed heavily. Her tone of voice was sincere, but she had just the faintest hint of a smirk on her face.

"I know, I know. But I told you Ethan. I can't fix it. You're going to have to let me help you in some other way. I thought maybe you would want to uh... no, it's crazy."

"Want to what? Be your goddamn guinea pig?"

Monica gave an obviously feigned look of concern,

"No, not a guinea pig. Nothing like a pet, just more of a... companion? A romantic companion? You know I did really like you, and I got the sense you liked me too. Maybe we could still try something like that?"

"Why the hell would you want that now? Look at me. I can't do anything like this."

Monica took a long finger and stroked Ethan's miniature face,

"I know, I know. But... Well okay Ethan, look at it like this. You're right, life is going to be hard for you now. You're not going to be able to do much for yourself at that size. So to make it up to you, I promise from now on I will look after you. You can live here with me. I'll help you with everything you need, you won't have to work or do anything really. I'll take care of you..."

"But what about my life, my studies, what about--"

Monica muffled Ethan's lips with her finger. She shot him a steely look,

"What life Ethan!? You can't function like this, you said so yourself. You're far too small to do anything like that anymore. But that's okay! I promised that I will look after you. You will be like my precious, tiny companion, I'll do anything I can to protect you. Forget your old life, you have everything you could ever need here. And if you're lucky... well..."

Ethan was still angry, but any hope of saving himself from this situation was quickly evaporating away, with all his strength, he wrenched Monica's finger off of his lips.

"Fine. I don't really see what choice I have anyway. Just as long as no one I know finds out about this, we'll just have to pretend I died or disappeared or something... and what were you going to say? If I'm lucky, then what?"

Monica began to play with her hair seductively,

"Well you said you thought I was beautiful... Maybe we could have fun together with you like this... I've always wanted a man I could throw around... Maybe you could just let me..."

Monica abruptly grabbed Ethan's body and yanked him out through the collar of his shirt. She lifted his tiny naked, hairless body and threw him a few feet in the air before catching him in her arms. He lay there, immobilised like a baby in the embrace of the huge woman. Her explosive bosom, still threatening to breach the confines of her brassiere, acted like two immense pillows enveloping his body and pressing him down. With a single large index finger, Monica stroked his body up and down. With every touch, Ethan felt his pulse accelerate. Despite the total despair of his new situation, Ethan's penis became predictably erect.

"Awww, you like this don't you?"

"How could you possibly want me like this? I'm just so small now compared to you. Even more than before."

He said miserably,

"I think you look wonderful. Like my own little dolly. I want you all to myself. And please don't be afraid of me, I only want to protect you and love you. I think you will make a wonderful husband for me one day..."

"Husband? We only just met. What the hell are you talking about? Wait, was this your plan all along?"

Monica pressed Ethan further into her soft chest and rocked him back and forth,

"Oh Ethan. Yes, I admit it. I'm sorry, but when I saw your profile and we got to chatting, you really seemed so perfect for all of this--and you were! Everything worked out so brilliantly for us. And I can tell by that little thing you have down here that you really do like me. I think you will come to love me as well. I promise that I will never harm you."

Ethan thought long and hard but there was nothing he could do. He would try and resist, but he was so small now that he wouldn't even be able to escape from Monica's embrace if he tried. The power she exerted over him was total and all-consuming.

"Do I have a choice?"

he asked, gazing up at her giant face. Monica smiled,

"No."

Monica carried Ethan back to the couch where just a few minutes earlier they had been sipping wine together like fully grown adults. Now Ethan was stark naked, hairless, and nestled beneath Monica's bosom, waiting patiently for whatever his new giantess owner had planned for him. Monica lay down on her back and carefully draped Ethan across the tremendous soft mounds bursting from her chest. Each one was nearly the size of his body now, and when he rested his full weight on the supple jiggling flesh of her left breast, his erection became even more rigid.

"Oh Ethan, I think this is going to be the start of a wonderful little relationship. I cannot wait! There is just one thing though..."

Ethan gulped. He was slowly and reluctantly allowing all of the agency he once had to vanish from him like water between his fingers. He simply raised his head to look at Monica's beaming smile and said,

"What is it Monica? What do you need?"

"Well, you are not much use to anyone at your current size as you know, and I suppose I will likely have to do a lot for you. You'll be like a little child. I only wonder if my life would be easier if you were just a little bit..."

"Smaller?"

Monica gasped,

"Yes!"

she exclaimed with a wide grin on her face. Ethan simply sighed again and nodded.

"How much smaller?"

"Oh not much, I'll get you another pill."

Monica lifted Ethan off of her breasts and laid him on the cushion of the couch. She went over to the counter and retrieved the second pill, the one she had falsely claimed would make him bigger--a pitiful hope that seemed even more ridiculous in hindsight. The pill was now too large for Ethan to swallow, so she pulled it apart and poured a small amount of the white powder onto a teaspoon. Without warning, she shoved it into Ethan's mouth. The teaspoon was much larger than he expected, and it almost entirely filled his mouth. The powder was nasty and astringent to taste.

"There we go, and don't worry, now that you're so small, I'm sure this will be much faster acting than before, and you won't be quite as uncomfortable."

Monica rejoined Ethan on the couch, and beckoned him up to her lap. Ethan clambered on top and placed his thin legs on either side of Monica's wide hips. His erection still refused to dissipate, and having Monica's barely-contained chest loom large in front of him made his erection grow even more.

"You are quite excitable aren't you? Do you always get like this around ladies you like?"

Monica said, pointing to Ethan's penis, which was now less than half the length of her little finger. Ethan didn't respond.

"Or is it just that I'm so much larger and stronger than you now, do you like that I have all of this power over you? I got the sense you did even before all of this, I must be driving you crazy now?"

Ethan looked down at himself and pondered an answer, but instead, he just nodded,

"That's what I thought. Well you have done me a huge favour by going along with all of this, so I think it is only fair that you get something out of it too."

Ethan shot a confused look up at Monica's face, unsure of what her meaning was, but in the blink of an eye, a hand had appeared around his back, and he was being lifted up into the air again. He felt himself float higher and higher, with Monica's strong hands gripping his body tightly. Eventually, his crotch was level with her lips. They consumed him. The sticky warmth of the inside of Monica's mouth enveloped his legs and groin, and an unstoppable suction force then followed. Besides the bone-chilling terror of being manhandled by this giantess, whose powers were now beyond his comprehension, he could not suppress the intense feeling of pleasure. As she sucked his body harder, the sensation only built. Somehow, Monica's mouth seemed to be getting larger around him, and more and more of his lower body was being consumed. Her tongue writhed around his legs, tossing him vigorously back and forth like he was nothing more than a morsel of food.

Then just as Ethan's pleasure was reaching a crescendo, Monica released him. She pulled his wet naked body out of her mouth and laid him down in two outstretched palms,

"Oh fantastic! It's worked again, that's a much better size!"

Ethan looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He was still reeling from the shock and ecstasy of nearly being eaten alive. Monica's hands had formed a large surface under which he was able to freely move around. Gradually, and with some delicacy because his feet were slick with Monica's saliva, Ethan stood upright. It seemed as though her hands were now so large that he could stand on them without her needing to expend any effort in carrying his weight at all. Monica's humongous face beamed down at him like the midday Sun,

"How big am I now? What is going on I can't understand--"

He stopped mid-sentence when he realised how high pitched his voice had become. It was the voice of a tiny fairy, lacking in any masculine quality whatsoever.

"Oh my goodness! You are so unbelievably adorable. You're maybe less than a foot tall, you're really like a little toy man now! I should get a tiny doll's house for you. I am so glad I got you to take another one, I think you are the perfect size."

Monica seized Ethan's entire torso with a single hand,

"I wonder if you would go in here, I know you've been staring at them all night..."

Before finishing her thought, Monica shoved Ethan's body in between her breasts. They were now so large compared to him they filled his entire peripheral vision and curved away like a distant horizon. His erection was still standing firm though, and when Monica noticed the tiny appendage digging into her, she scooped him out at once,

"Oh look at this thing, so useless and small..."

With the very tip of her little finger, she twanged his erection. At the very same moment, a thick white globule spurted out of the end and landed in a microscopic splatter just below Monica's eye.

"Oh dear, you are a naughty boy. What a mess you've made."

She said, as she delicately wiped away the mess with her index finger.

"I think you'll need to be punished for that. My turn to have some fun."

Ethan gulped a final breath as he was lowered down into a dark and steamy abyss.