All Comments on 'The Dare Ch. 02'

by Forporn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 15 years ago
Very raunchy! Good pacing, too.

I like the details in this story. It's totally depraved, of course, and nasty. Good details to the story, and the pacing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amanda demands hot "family bi"

amanda is a hot slut...like myself..and dad and sons are open to all her demands...including getting into really hot dad/son(s) bi action..which she directs and participates in..and when mom finally arrives home ..immediately joins in... with strap-on action on hubby and sons....for total family "bi" gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
with the mom

Everybody can in her exepet her fiancé, poor man^^. I hope this will continu and the mother will join the group and that she will let her son finally cum directly in a pussy ^^.

nostringsfunavlnostringsfunavlalmost 10 years ago
You've got a good series going

Very well done on parts 1 and 2. I like how she rimmed the rather in part 1 and gave him so much affection in parts 2. Young girls should find boyfriends their age then seduce their fathers. Nothing makes a older guy perform better than a young lady willing to let him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another hot chapter in a series

The dad in this story is one lucky man getting to fuck his sons girlfriend and his son not caring. Interesting how she makes her boyfriend wear a rubber but let's his dad not only bareback her but cum inside her. She really knows how to respect her elders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fiancé

A fiancé is male whilst a fiancée is female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series. Very erotic.

Wow! The Dare is so far the hottest series I've encountered literotica. Amanda is quite the seductress as she gets so inhabited with her boyfriends father and does things to him that she won't do with her man (rim job, bareback fucking). I don't know who's the luckier guy: the dad who gets to do all of these bareback things with her or the son who gets to watch.

nostringsfunavlnostringsfunavlalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter of The Dare, one of the most erotic story series on this site. A few weeks have passed but Amanda is still filled with lust and she again surrenders her body completely to her fiancé's father while her fiancé looks on with approval. Maybe it's the sheer excitement of giving herself to this married man - the father of her fiancé - that drives her eagerness to give him what she won't give her own fiancé - the chance to not only fuck her bareback but to cum inside her which he does. And now her fiancé's little brother has stopped by. Will she surrender herself to him like his old man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this is a ultra hot series. Five stars all the way for ForPorn. I know this was written a while ago but if there are more chapters in the story of Amanda, her fiancé, his dad and his brother, I hope you'll share them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you Forporn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous