The Dark Angel

Story Info
Cuckold story.
10.3k words
20.1k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware. This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.

This story features:

1. A cruel, domineering and promiscuous hot-wife

2. A submissive beta-male husband, who misses out on all the action

3. A young stud male, who gets all the action and loves it.

I'm sure that, as per normal, this story will get a low score. Oh well - who cares.

As per normal, all rude comments will be deleted on a regular ongoing basis and all rude emails will be routinely discarded.

This story features stepmom/stepson love. My male protagonist really likes a sexy nurturing mommy. The mommy in question is particularly cruel.

********

I'm sitting across from Ben in an intimate restaurant. We have finished dinner. We have eaten our entrees, our mains and our desserts. I quietly stir my coffee and watch Ben. I put the spoon down on the plate, pick up my cup in my fingertips and carefully sip. I look at him over the cup.

God, life is good, I think: I have my husband Ron under my high heel and I have this young man Ben under my spell. Ben clearly adores me. He really loves me. He wears his heart on his sleeve. He makes puppy eyes at me. He's so cute.

That beautiful boy is staring at me with the sweetest expression. This guy is so special. He's melting my heart and he's making me so wet.

I have gone on dates with young men before and I have had young boyfriends. I have shared my marriage bed with lots of guys like Ben. I have gone away on dirty weekends with a number of young guys. I love spending all my time with boys like Ben.

My life really is devoted to pleasure and leisure. I never work. I never have to scrap and save like the less fortunate. I never have to worry about anything. My only interest in life is seduction and sex. That's really all I do. I seduce and I am seduced. I fuck and I am fucked. I love my life. I wouldn't want to live it any other way. I spend money. I dominate my weak emasculated husband and I screw young men.

My life is great. I love it.

I have had so many boyfriends since I walked down the aisle at 24. I have adored every one of my young men. I have chased them and been chased by them. I have pulled some in and I have pushed some away and finally pulled them into bed. I love the whole game. I love flirting and dating. I love the exciting moment just before the first kiss and then the electric thrill of the kiss itself. I love it. I love it.

I love talking dirty to young males. I am really blunt. I love it when they show me their hard cock. I love it when they tear my clothes off and put me on my back. Every new man is a mystery and every seduction is special. And the sex! I can never get enough of the sex. I love the sex! I need the sex! I have to have the sex every couple of hours or else I can't think properly. I can't sleep. I can't do anything successfully without it. Having young male boyfriends is critical to my happiness. I get all whiny and vicious when I haven't had an awesome boy.

Ben is undoubtedly someone special. He is so precious. This kid is trying to steal my heart with his corny words and his endless devotion. He is succeeding.

I put my cup of coffee down. I look back up at Ben.

The guy sitting opposite me is a tall tanned kid. He is 20. He is brawny. He has blond hair. His wide eyes are bright blue and his cheeks are dusted with freckles. He is so sweet and angelic looking.

The guy who adores me has a beautiful mind and a great body. He looks tentative. He obviously doesn't want to offend me. He talks carefully, choosing his words with deliberation and thought, as if everything he says must please me. I like that about him. I like being the centre of his attention.

Now and then, however, his feelings get the better of him and he grows animated and flushed in the face. He blurts out his love for me. He was doing that as I put the coffee cup down and looked up at him.

"I can't stop thinking about you Theresa," he stated with such an earnest expression. "I feel terrible when I don't see you for a whole day and feel really bad when I don't talk to you. I just can't..."

He lapsed into a confused silence. I smiled and leant forward. I took his hand in mine and softly caressed his knuckles with my thumb. He was so sincere. He was looking down at the table. Beautiful kid, I bet you've got such a great cock. I bet you look good without any clothes on. I can't wait to get your gear off. I think this. I don't actually say it.

I'm tempted to lean across the table further, motion for Ben to come closer and then whisper this in his ear:

"I'm not wearing any underwear Ben."

Or:

"Ben, I would slide right off this chair, if my pussy was any wetter."

Or:

"Have you ever gotten a really great blowjob Ben, you know the sort where the girl keeps you on edge for hours? I'm really good at that."

Or:

"Have you ever had anal sex before Ben, it's quite nice."

Normally, I would just whisper that sort of thing in a guy's ear, if I wanted to. I know how to be crude and really blunt. I like shutting down sensitive boys by bringing the conversation back to sex.

For me it's pretty simple. I ask them: "are you horny?" I tell them: "I'm horny, do you want to fuck?" That's the best way of dealing with the deep endless emotions of a kid who is crushing on you. Just get the boy into bed and nail them. Leave the emotions for later on, once the orgasms are out of the way.

"That's so sweet Ben," I said instead, making sure Ben could see down my low cut top. "You're such a beautiful boy with such a big heart."

Ben smiled at me. There was a silent moment when I just stared at him and he stared at me.

"I'm so glad we went out to dinner, mom," Ben finally said and then he went red. "I mean Theresa. I mean..."

I laughed softly. I squeezed Ben's hand. He grinned at me. His eyes lit up.

"Sorry," he finally said. He looked sheepish.

"Don't be sorry honey," I said in a matter of fact voice, "I'm married to your dad, but you and I aren't really related. We can go out on a date together. Anyway, I know you're a mommy's boy."

Ben looked at me and I could see his desire for me clearly in his blue eyes. The word date made him twitch. I wondered how hard his cock was. I wondered how long he would last in bed with me on our first try.

I guess I'm an asshole. I mean a lot of moral people would say, yes for sure - you're an asshole. I guess I'm a cold heartless bitch, but then again maybe not.

Hey, I admit it. I have been slowly grooming this beautiful kid for sex ever since he turned 18. I have been consciously and deliberately seducing my gorgeous stepson from the moment he made it to that magical milestone. I looked at Ben when he turned 18 and made a decision - he was going to be my boyfriend sooner or later.

I wasn't crude or blunt. I just slowly set it up, so events would work out in my favor. My stepson had a crush on me anyway, so it wasn't too hard. I just waited until he turned 18 and then I started setting the wheels in motion. I gave Ben the impression that I was available and he looked at me amazed. I then pulled him in, and pushed him away, and pulled him in and so on. I was so gentle. I was so soft. I was so annoying.

Frankly, it was fun. I was leading Ben around by the nose. He was like my poky little puppy. He was so adorable. That kid was eating out of my hand. He was such a desperate and beautiful boy. He wrote me poetry and music. He declared his love. I strung him along.

And talk about blue balls - that poor kid. I'm sure he masturbated all the time, while he thought of me. I loved making him jealous with all my antics with my young lovers.

I told my husband Ron what I was doing. He just gasped and shook his head. He hissed at me and said: "no, don't you dare." I smiled and shrugged and did it anyway. Ron watched obsessively as I slowly lured his son in. I hooked Ben on a fishhook and I grinned and winked at my husband as I slowly wound Ben in.

And now my stepson and I were on our first date together, two long years later. My beautiful Ben was all mine! He was caught in my web.

"You can call me mom or mommy if it turns you on Ben."

My stepson gasped. His eyes grew wide. He fumbled around for words. His eyes dropped to my cleavage. I started laughing. I let go of his hand, sat back and drank my coffee. This kid really was the biggest mommy's boy. He was one of those types that loved to be nurtured.

"Maybe, I'll just stick with Theresa," he said a moment later.

"Suit yourself son," I responded, "but you may not be able to help yourself later on, after we get home."

Ben grinned and looked at me blankly for a second and then the penny dropped. His eyes grew wide and he gasped again. I merely sipped my coffee and looked at him.

"You're a stirrer Theresa."

I put my cup down. I gazed at him.

"I sure am honey. Your mommy is a big trouble maker. Just ask your father."

"Yep, I think I'll just stick with Theresa. I'll get into less trouble that way. "

"Suit yourself Ben, but you will be calling out my name one way or another tonight. I'll let you choose which name you want to use."

Ben gasped. The two of us dissolved into distracted laughter for a moment. I really had this kid where I wanted him. I was enjoying this. His cock must have been rock solid. He was so horny. I was bringing two years of slow simmering seduction to flash point. I just hope he didn't cum in his pants before I got them off him.

I lit a cigarette and inhaled. I blew out the smoke. I leant forward. My top fell open again.

"Do you think I look good Ben? Am I beautiful?"

"Of course," my stepson blurted out. "You're so lovely."

"Really," I asked, suddenly sitting back, playing cold, ignoring him, reaching in and taking out my compact mirror and checking my reflection.

"Yes, of course mom, Theresa," my stepson urged, suddenly growing all desperate and soppy again.

"Really, I'm not so sure sometimes Ben. You say all these wonderful things, but I don't know if you really mean it and care for me at all."

Ben shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Awkward words erupted from him. I pretended to close my ears and smoked. I was always doing this sort of thing with him. It was all just push/pull. It was designed to confuse him and to control him. I liked training this kid.

"I think about you all the time mommy. I can't breathe properly around you. I..."

I studied my beautiful hard face. I pretended Ben wasn't there. I noted my cold perfect features. I examined my light green eyes, my red mouth, my tanned skin, my long blonde hair. I ran my fingers along my emerald necklace. I touched my tanned neckline. I looked great at 40.

I finally closed the compact case. I set it down. I had pulled Ben in and turned him on. I had then pushed him away and caused him to grow anxious and desperate for my love. I was going to pull him in again and turn him on. I liked playing games with this boy. I liked mind-fucking him.

"Theresa, I think you're so wonderful. I know I love..."

"Do you think I have a beautiful body Ben," I asked, looking across at him, interrupting him before he could finish declaring his undying love again.

He gasped. He nodded. The smoke from my cigarette curled in the air. I leant forward. I was blunt.

"I bet you're just dying to get inside my body, aren't you honey?"

Ben licked his lips with the tip of his tongue. He looked at me red faced.

"Haven't you been dreaming of taking all my clothes off, putting me on my back, crawling over me and getting deep inside me? C'mon, you can tell mommy the truth."

Ben suddenly grinned and then nodded. I laughed softly.

"C'mon, tell me how badly you want it."

Ben nibbled his bottom lip. I motioned for him to come closer and he leant well forward. I was able to whisper directly into his ear.

"You're just dying to nail me, aren't you Ben?"

"Yeah Theresa," Ben admitted in soft words in my ear, "so much."

"You've wanted to do it with me for years, haven't you, right?"

"God yes, like forever Theresa."

"And you want to be in me all night, right?"

"Yes mom, yes."

"Good, I trust your honesty honey. You know I might just make you my permanent guy Ben. You can be my one and only boyfriend. I'll give everybody else the flick. You can have what your dad is not allowed to have. Would you like that?"

My stepson breathed softly. He was silent.

"Ben, do you want what your dad isn't allowed to have?"

There was more silence and then Ben spoke in a tense whisper:

"Yes Theresa, yes."

"And you know baby, mommy needs plenty of attention. I get crazy if I don't get it at least 5 times a day. I go nuts and start screaming."

Ben laughed and I laughed as well.

"You think you can handle a demanding girl like me Ben?"

"Yeah Theresa, I can."

"And you can rub your father's nose in it. I know you want to Ben."

I assessed my stepson's attitude. Deep down I knew this kid wanted to have me and lord his victory over his father. He seemed unsure though, judging from his appearance and his attitude.

Hey look, okay, I'm a cold hearted bitch and an asshole.

Deep down I knew this lovely kid wanted me and he wanted to humiliate his father. I sensed a deep need in Ben to win me and to triumph over his dad. I guess I set the scene though. I was constantly humiliating Ron and putting him down in front of his son. I did it in front of everyone. And of course there were all the affairs. I never hid any of that from Ron and Ben. I completely demoralized one man and made myself a Goddess and a sex object in both men's eyes.

"Oh my God Theresa," Ben hissed.

"Admit it Ben," I continued. "You can rub your dad's nose in it. You would love that, wouldn't you? You could have your dad's wife at long last."

The kid nodded. I grinned.

"And I'm still young enough to conceive Ben. Just imagine where it all could lead. We could be married. We could live happily ever after. You know all that sort of bullshit."

He gasped. He was on the edge. I had stirred him up so much.

I abruptly sat back in my chair. I picked up my coffee cup and drained the last drops. I raised my hand and signaled to the waiter. Ben sat there silently as his mommy took charge.

"The bill please," I called out, snapping my fingers, as the waiter approached.

I finished my cigarette. Ben paid the bill with his father's money. We both left the restaurant arm in arm.

*******

We were driving home after our first date. You might expect a girl to not give away too much on a first date with a new boy, but remember I'm a slut with a sex addiction. I'm also an asshole and a cold hearted bitch, remember?

"You better keep your eyes open Ben," I whispered in my stepson's ear.

"Yeah shit," Ben hissed, opening his eyes again.

"And don't cum either. You're supposed to be driving us home safely and giving your stepmother what she needs tonight."

"It's a bit hard mom," Ben whispered.

"I know it is honey - I can feel it."

Ben sighed. His pants were undone and unzipped. His pants and his underwear were down around his knees. I held his large hard cock in my hand. My fist rose and twisted. My fist plunged and curled.

Ben groaned softly. He had one hand on the wheel. His other arm was around me. I was right up against this kid with my other arm around his waist.

"Oh Theresa," he muttered.

I grew serious.

"Just keep your shit together honey. Be serious about this Ben. You can make it home."

Ben grinned. I giggled. He nodded his head. I smiled in his ear and then continued to blow warm air inside him and run my flat tongue around and around. His ear was a soggy mess. His hair stood on end. The kid was trembling. The boy was shaking from my touch.

I quickly looked out at where we were. We were flashing along dark suburban streets.

I dived and ran my tongue along Ben's neck. I sealed his hot skin with my soft lips. I kissed him again and again. I placed my lips on spots behind his ears and along his jaw line. I suddenly clamped down on his sensitive skin, driving my teeth in, breaking and bruising his skin. My hand meanwhile continued to flash up and down and squelch in his twitchy lap.

"Oh my God," my stepson whined.

Suddenly the car lurched to a stop. We were sitting at a set of lights. There were no other cars in sight.

Ben turned to me. I broke away from his neck. We stared at each other for a split second and then we lunged at each other. Our lips collided. We both sighed long and deep. Our mouth slipped and our tongues rolled and darted in the dark interior of the car. I clutched the side of his face in the palm of my hand. He held me in his arms.

He abruptly broke the kiss. He stared wide eyed at me. Our faces were just inches apart. I grinned at him. My hand swept up and down in the dark car. My soft sticky palm crushed his wooden knob and squeezed so softly up and down the underside of his rock hard shaft. My hand flew.

Ben groaned in my face. I felt his hot breath strike my features. He was wriggling. He was climbing the walls. He was actually trying to withdraw from me.

I felt so dominant: being with Ben made me feel so in charge, just like I was in charge of him when he was a kid. I went after my gorgeous stepson. I sat closer to him and then closer still. He ended up with his back to the door, unable to retreat any further. He was staring at me. He looked shocked, but so turned on.

"Do you like that Ben," I whispered, leering at him, my hand curling, and his hard penis squirting pre-cum into my thick creamy palm.

"God yes Theresa. I love it."

"Yeah Ben, it's good, isn't it," I cooed, grinning.

He moaned in my face. He was a red hot mess.

"Give me your hand Ben."

He presented his hand. I took it and licked his fingertips. I directed him down between my legs and under my skirt. We both gaped as his fingers came into contact with my pussy. He was wide eyed. He was turned on. I closed my eyes as he rubbed and stroked me. I directed him to my clitoris. I sighed and then I groaned.

"That's so nice Ben."

"Oh mommy."

"Bet you can't wait to get home kid," I whispered. "Maybe we should pull over in some side street and do it on the backseat."

Ben moaned again. He nodded furiously. I stared at him for another second. He was climbing the walls.

"I would slide all over your leather seats honey. Can you feel how wet I am son? That's how horny I am."

"Oh my God Theresa."

"Do you like it when I talk really dirty to you?"

"I love it mom."

"Yeah I bet you do."

"Oh Theresa I'm so horny."

"I know you are Ben. You're going to get what your dad isn't allowed to have. You're going to get it all night."

He nodded. I lunged at him and sealed his open mouth with mine. We sat there kissing for another moment. Then finally we were forced to drive on by another car, which had pulled up behind us and was beeping its horn at us. He snatched his hand away from between my legs.

"Damn, no quick backstreet lay, I'm afraid. C'mon Ben get us home."

"Okay mommy," he whispered, and then stomped on the accelerator.

We arrived home just minutes later. Ben pulled up his underwear and his pants. We deserted his car.

We approached the front door, arm in arm. Ben slid the key home with fumbling fingers. He turned the handle and let us both in.

My husband Ron quickly emerged from inside the dark centre of the house as Ben closed the front door behind us. He sounded like he was scurrying across the floorboards like a rat or a mouse. Ron stood there in the centre of the shadowy lounge room and just stared at me as I confronted him. My husband was so insubstantial.

I sniffed. I smiled triumphantly at my little husband. I regarded him arrogantly with my nose in the air.

My stepson joined us. Ben stood by my side. He was watching his father as well. I put my arm around Ben and my husband bit his lip.