The Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer Ron," I whispered. "I want you to see this. I want you to understand."

My husband nodded and stepped in closer. He was standing about 6 feet away from Ben and I.

"Watch this Ron."

I turned to face Ben. I gazed up into his bright innocent eyes. I reached out and ran my hand along the side of his face. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't be scared or nervous Ben," I whispered up at him. "Just take what you want. Don't apologize. Don't explain. Just do it. Show your dad that you're the real man here."

My stepson quickly looked in his father's direction. The two men shared a profound moment. Ben turned back to me. I regarded him with inviting eyes and parted lips. He placed his hands on me and ran his arms around me. I sighed softly.

Ben leant in. We closed our eyes and our lips met. I just melted. My head spun so beautifully and my body tingled from head to toe. I kissed this guy deep. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and cupped his head in my hand.

I broke my hot kiss with Ben. I withdrew my tongue from his open mouth and dragged myself away from his lips. I cupped his face in my hands and searched my stepson's eyes. He looked drugged from my touch. He looked so aroused and so distracted. He held me tight in his arms. His hands roved over me.

I offered him my neck to kiss and he lunged. I sighed long and softly as his lips came into contact with my soft sensitive skin. I could feel his warm touch as he slowly peppered me with pecks. I closed my eyes momentarily while Ben kissed the nape.

I opened my eyes and I looked in my husband's direction. Ron stood there in the dark lounge room, just six feet away from his son and I. He stared at me with the most intense expression on his face. He was breathing hard. He was licking his upper lip. He was twitching and his hands wrung.

For a long moment neither of us said a word, but I could tell that Ron was deeply excited and deeply envious. I closed my eyes again for a second and sighed as Ben went to work on a sensitive spot near my jaw. I opened my eyes. I gazed at my husband.

"Look what your son's doing to me Ron," I whispered in my husband's direction, my eyes closing and opening. "Look what's he's doing."

My husband nodded.

"He makes me feel so good Ron," I continued softly. "He's driving me crazy."

"Yes, you look so turned on Theresa," my husband whispered.

"I am Ron. I love your kid. He's mine. He's all mine."

"I love you Goddess," Ron whispered.

"I know you do Ron. I'm going to make Ben so happy. I'm going to give him everything he wants Ron. I'm going to love him and make him so strong."

My husband grew even more intense. He nodded. I twisted the knife in harder.

"I'm never ever going to touch you again Ron. Do you understand?"

"Yes Theresa."

I suddenly gasped. Ben ran his nose and his lips around inside my ear. He held me in a bear hug. He was pressed up against me. I reached out and ran my hand up Ben's thigh and over Ben's cock. I rubbed my stepson through his pants.

I grinned at my husband as I caressed Ben's crotch. My stepson groaned and broke his contact with my ear. He grabbed at my ass. He was on fire.

"Mommy I need you so much," Ben whispered desperately. "Can we go upstairs please?"

"Did you hear that Ron," I asked my husband. "Did you hear what Ben just said?"

"Yes Theresa," Ron whispered.

"You tell your dad how horny you are honey," I whispered at my stepson.

"Oh dad I'm so horny. I need Theresa so much. I love her so much."

"I've been stirring you up all night, haven't I honey," I continued whispering, while looking up into my stepson's eyes and tickling the tip of his cock through his pants with my fingertips. "I've been driving you crazy all night, haven't I Ben?

"Yes, I need you so badly Theresa," my young boyfriend whined in the dark.

"You're completely under my spell, aren't you Ben? You'll do anything I say, won't you. Tell your father how much you love me."

"Dad, I love Theresa so much. I can't stop thinking about her. I can't breathe around her. I love her so much."

"Did you hear that Ron? Did you hear what your son just said?"

Ron nodded. He stared. There was so much tension in his body.

"Please mommy can we go upstairs. I need you so much."

"You're a loser Ron," I said softly with an arrogant and contemptuous expression on my face. "You're a weak and pathetic sort of man."

Ron dropped his head. He nodded. He was barely there in the dark lounge room. I could almost see through him.

"You're just completely worthless," I continued, enjoying the sight of Ron twitching as each of the well aimed arrows I released struck home.

"I love you Theresa," Ron hissed, reaching down to stroke himself through his pants. "I love you!"

"I know Ron. I know you love me. I have put you through hell haven't I? You've paid such a huge price for loving me. I don't know why you love me."

"I wouldn't change a single thing Theresa," Ron whispered. "Not a single thing."

I nodded gently. I landed my blows at his heart. I hope he relished it.

"I'm going to make love to Ben tonight and every night after that Ron. I'm going to make you watch us at it. You can see Ben have me. You can watch as I worship him. You can see it all my darling husband."

Ron and Ben gasped.

"Thank you Theresa," my husband whispered fiercely, his head still bowed and his hands shaking. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yes, you are," I said.

I bore down on my husband. I aimed my pointed words at him calmly and with conviction. I wanted him to feel the exquisite pain that he loved and needed from me. I wanted to cut this man deep.

"I'm going to fuck your kid Ron and I'm not going to stop fucking him. How does it feel to know that your own son is my new lover?"

"Good Theresa, it feels so good. I love you Theresa," Ron whispered. "I've always loved you. I thank God I found a dark angel like you."

I considered my husband for a moment. He was just so pathetic. I started laughing. It was a cold shrill sound in the darkness. It went on and on.

"Too bad I love your boy Ron," I whispered after my laughter died.

I turned back to my stepson. I kissed his lips softly. I searched his eyes. I cupped his face in my hands. I clung to him. He rubbed his body against mine.

"Please Theresa," Ben whispered desperately. "I love you. I need you."

I took Ben's hand in mine.

"C'mon honey, "I said softly. I turned and then led my stepson past his defeated father.

I motioned for Ron to follow us. We climbed step by step. I led Ben upstairs, down the hall and into my bedroom.

********

For a moment I wasn't aware of my husband. Then I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Ron had pulled up a chair and was sitting in a corner. He had a good enough view.

We were in the bedroom. I reached out and pulled Ben's jacket off. I dropped it. I swiftly undid the buttons on his shirt. My stepson gasped as I pulled the shirt open and tore it off his shoulders. Ben meanwhile fumbled with the zipper on my top. He got it open. He pulled my top off over my head.

My bare breasts tumbled into Ben's palms. He stared wide eyed at my boobs for a second. He caressed the hard tips and crushed them in his warm palms. I sighed. I lunged at him and kissed his lips. I reached down and undid his pants and then unzipped him. Ben's pants slipped down his legs and ended up around his feet.

I ran my hand down him and my fingers and palm slipped over his crotch. My stepson sighed in my mouth and grabbed at me. I broke the intense kiss.

"Let me get your undies off kid," I whispered, dropping to my knees.

Ben stood there breathing hard as I pulled his underwear down and off. He stood there proudly. His hard cock up at attention. I quickly unzipped my short skirt. My stepson tried to pull me to my feet.

"Don't move kid," I warned. "You just stand there, so I can stare up at you."

Ben sighed and closed his eyes as I slowly ran my hands up his thighs and around and over his hips. My hands came to rest on his behind. I studied his cock. I noted the swirls and bloated quality of his knob and I caressed his thick fiery looking shaft with my eyes.

"I'm going to tease you a bit more honey," I whispered. "I want your dad to see how I can drive you crazy. Can you see Ron?"

"Yes, Theresa I can see," my husband said.

Ben gasped. I leant in and blew soft hot air on the tip and down the shaft. I blasted his balls with my breath. I watched fascinated as a drop of clear fluid grew at the point. I watched the bead slip over the knob and down the shaft.

I tentatively took the base of Ben's shaft in my fingertips. I leant in and slipped the tip of my hot wet tongue along the shaft and over the head. I tasted my boyfriend's fluid on my tongue. I sighed with pleasure and closed my eyes for a moment.

"Yum Ben, yum."

My stepson was so desperate. He was trembling there on the spot. He ran his hands over my head. He gently scratched the back of my scalp. He thrust his hips forward, urging me to give him so much more.

"Oh God mom," Ben whispered.

I softly exhaled on his dick. I flicked and flashed my tongue over him. I rubbed the point of my nose in his balls. I inhaled the scent of his pubic hair.

"Oh, please Theresa," Ben begged me.

I looked up at my stepson with a smile on my face. He really looked so desperate. I broke into a grin. I let go of the base of his cock and gently caressed his behind.

"Beg me honey," I whispered up at him with a grin on my face.

"Please Theresa. Please mommy. Please I'm begging you. Give me more."

"C'mon honey," I urged Ben. "C'mon, you can do better than that."

"Oh please Theresa. Please I'm begging you."

Ron broke into soft laughter. I turned to look at my husband. He was rubbing his penis through his pants.

"What do you think daddy," I asked my husband. "Do you think he's earned it?"

"Maybe when he gets down on his hands and knees and kisses your feet Theresa."

I scoffed at my husband. I was suddenly annoyed with him. I aimed at him.

"No, that's your job Ron. You're the one who kisses my feet and kisses my ass and pays all the damned bills," I whispered. "Your son doesn't have to do that. He gets what you don't get. He's the man in this house. Understand?"

My husband nodded silently. I turned back to my boyfriend. I wanted to show him how much I adored him. I wanted Ron to understand.

I looked up at Ben's face and then I looked at his cock. I moved in. I placed my soft lips on the point. I held him by the base of his shaft. I sank slowly down, twisting and turning my head as I dropped and dropped. I felt Ben's hand caress the back of my head and run through my hair. He tasted so strong.

I sighed softly. My lips were snug and firm around Ben's shaft as I took in more and more. I felt like being submissive. I felt like adoring and pleasing my stepson.

"Oh Theresa," my boyfriend whispered, stroking the back of my head as I slipped up with a butter soft touch and a slow gentle twisting drag and then plummeted carefully, my tongue gliding and flashing along the underside.

I attacked him more aggressively. I murmured as my head swung back and forth. I sucked him with relentless hot strokes. His legs were shaking. He was holding my head in both hands.

"Oh my God Theresa," Ben whined. I almost had him.

I stood up. I removed my twisted skirt and threw it on the floor. I was only wearing my sheer silk stockings, my suspenders and my high heels. My stepson stared at my pubic hair. I made Ben take off his shoes and socks. I made him step out of his pants.

I kissed Ben softly. I broke it.

"I love you Ben," I whispered up at him, caressing the side of his face. He took my hand in his and kissed it. There were tears welling in his eyes.

"I love you too Theresa," he said softly, his breath stirring my hair and caressing my face.

He kissed my scalp. I clung to him.

"C'mon Ben," I said, taking his hand. "No more teasing."

Finally, I led him to my marriage bed. We were all set to make love in front of my husband.

"Sit up honey," I said as he reclined back.

I gazed with hunger at my hot new boy. He was so beautiful. He was innocent. He was so naïve. I ran my eyes over his tanned skin and his strong limbs. He sat with his legs crossed in the middle of my bed. His large cock stood up. His eyes were watchful. He was silent. He was excited.

I broke into laughter. I suddenly ran and lunged at him with a wild shriek. Ben's eyes grew as large as saucers as I leapt into his open arms. He burst into laughter as I landed on him with a dull thud. There was a moment of mad movement.

I reached under and took Ben's unsheathed cock in my fingers and dropped my hips. I was so wet, and I was so desperate for it. My addiction was raging. My need was just unstoppable. I couldn't tease him anymore even if I really wanted to.

I felt Ben's knob pressing against my pussy. He was right there. He was breathing hard and I bet his heart was pounding. I swung my hips. I rubbed the tip.

I broke into a long groan and closed my eyes when it happened. Ben gasped and then moaned at me. He took me into his arms, and I threw my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. I drove my body down hard and I felt Ben's big cock break through my resistance and fill me full.

I looked at him through half closed eyes.

"Oh my God Ben," I whispered in his face. "How does that feel honey?"

He couldn't talk for a moment. He held me tight and his face ran softly against my scalp. I felt like a little girl in his arms. Finally, he found his voice. He was so beautiful.

"I love you Theresa," he whispered. "I love you so much."

"I know you do, and I love you back," I said, grinding my lower body against him, trying to take in as much of his cock as I possibly could.

"It feels so good mommy."

"Yeah, you like it, hey Ben?"

"I love it Theresa."

We held each other tight. Neither of us moved for a long moment. I sighed in his ear. I kissed his face. I gazed at him. I quickly turned and checked and sure enough my husband had undone his pants and unzipped himself and was masturbating. His eyes were fixed on Ben and I.

"You put that ugly thing away now Ron," I hissed at my husband, annoyed that his dirty little gesture might tarnish my special moment with my stepson.

"I'm sorry Theresa," Ron murmured and zipped himself up and did up his pants.

"You remember your place Ron. You don't get pleasure, ever."

My husband nodded. He looked chastised and humiliated. I was happy again.

I turned back to Ben. I broke into a wide grin. I placed my hands on his shoulders and slowly rose and then dropped. I sighed with pleasure as he rubbed against me in that special way I loved.

I broke out into laughter and slowly closed my eyes and leant forward. I moved my body with long deliberate strokes. I threw my head back and the laughter continued to fill the dark bedroom. Ben began to laugh as well at the sheer joy of it. He finally had me. He finally had the woman he loved. He was inside me after so long.

"Oh my God Ben," I declared. "You have a great cock, kid."

Ben and I burst out into a fresh bout of laughter. He held my hips tight and stared up at me as I rose and fell more quickly. My breasts bounced. My torso rippled. My lower body flew. My hair flashed about as I picked up speed. My jaw dropped and I closed my eyes again.

"Oh God Theresa," Ben hissed. "That feels so good."

"Yeah, it's really good, hey boy?"

"God yes."

"I'm a really good fuck, aren't I Ben," I said, opening my eyes to look down at him.

My stepson groaned. He nodded.

I rose and crashed back down. I paused at the bottom and broke the rhythm. I twisted and rolled my hips around and around and from front to back. I held Ben's shoulders hard and ground and gyrated against him, clutching his hard-hot cock in my snug soft body. My hair fell in my face.

"Oh my God Theresa," Ben hissed.

I broke into laughter. I was puffing and panting as I laughed.

"You're going to cum, aren't you son," I declared.

Ben groaned. He shook his head. I drove back and forth hard. I made every effort to get him to cum. I flexed my lower body as hard as I could. I was determined to crush my boy's hard knob and shaft with my snug pussy. I wanted to challenge him.

I held him to me. We paused. I was puffing and panting. I tried to catch my breath. My boyfriend groaned in my ear. I whispered in his.

"You better not shoot your load kid because I need to cum and I'm so close. Don't be a loser like your dad. He always blew it in two seconds flat when we did it."

"I won't lose it mommy," Ben whispered back, breathing his words into my sensitive ear.

I laughed softly. I held him close. We were in each other's arms.

"I told you. I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself. I'm your mommy when we fuck, right?"

Ben broke into soft laughter. He grabbed at me desperately. His cock was so hard. I saw a chance to play with my boyfriend's head and increase his pleasure. I wanted to gain some leverage over him as well. I love controlling and leading my boyfriends around by the nose. I knew what Ben loved and craved.

"You really love being nurtured and cuddled, don't you Ben."

He grinned and then suddenly groaned. He abruptly rolled his hips hard. I laughed at him as I rose and then crashed back down. I almost slipped off his cock.

"You want a maternal woman to take care of you, don't you baby," I cooed at him. "C'mon, admit it you mommy's boy."

Ben laughed. He looked so sweet. He looked so innocent and angelic. I kissed his mouth.

"C'mon, you can tell me honey."

He cleared his throat. He spoke.

"Yes, that's what I want. I want to be all wrapped up in your mommy love."

I burst into laughter. I searched his eyes. I smoothed the hair away. I ran my fingers through him. I cupped his face in my hands again and I kissed him softly on the lips and pushed my tongue deep into his mouth.

"I'll take care of you my darling baby boy," I whispered like I was talking to a toddler, after breaking the hot kiss. "You're all mine honey. I'm going to smother you with love. I'll wrap you all up in cotton wool. Mommy is going to love you really strong and hard."

"I love you Theresa. I just want to worship you."

I smiled softly. I sighed with satisfaction. I spoke calmly in his ear.

"Good Ben. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I love you too Ben and I want you to worship me as well. Oh my God, I'm going to love pushing you around and telling you what to do Ben. I'm going to dominate you in bed. You're going to love it!"

Ben gasped. He grinned at me with a wide-eyed expression. I laughed happily. I kissed him deeply.

Once again, I started moving while facing him and sitting in his lap.

I groaned at Ben. I wanted to change positions.

"Get down on your back kid," I demanded, shoving him in the chest with my palms.

My stepson fell backwards. He landed on the bed. He began to laugh, and I joined in as well.

"You're so wild mommy."

I laughed down at him.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out honey," I announced, and then I turned and looked at my husband over my shoulder. "Can you see us okay Ron?"

"Yes Theresa," my husband whispered. "You look awesome."

"I know I do," I stated and then I turned back to Ben.

I leant forward. I loomed over my stepson. I swung my body back and forth, releasing his hard dick from my body and then swallowing his big hot cock again in my pussy. My breasts dangled and my hair hung limp and long. My tits brushed Ben's hot face.

"Oh mom," he whispered, running his hands over my undulating rolling hips.

I abruptly sat up. I bounced up and down really hard. I was impaled on my boyfriend's cock. I groaned. I was starting to get frantic as my restless search for an orgasm was drawing to a fiery close.