The Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab my tits Ben."

He reached out and placed his hands on my breasts. He caressed the hard tips. I fucked him strongly. The pleasure tingled through my body. I threw my head back, closed my eyes and inhaled deep and hard through my nose.

My head lolled on my shoulders. I dropped my head. I opened my eyes and gazed down at my boyfriend. He looked so sweet. His eyes were closed and he was grinding his scalp into my soft pillow. He hadn't even cum yet. I was going to finish before him. The tension in my body mounted. It animated me. The pleasure built.

"Awww I'm gonna cum Ben honey," I whined down at him as I bounced up and down. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Oh mom," he whispered. "I love you."

"Awww I love you too kid! Oh Ben, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

And then just like that I felt the pleasure explode in my clitoris and my pussy. I felt the overwhelming sensation swim down my spine and through my lower body. I was charged up. My body was burning out from a high voltage burst. My whole frame started shaking. I closed my eyes tight. I rocked and shuddered hard on Ben's hard cock. What a stud. What a big man. He didn't cum even though I was going crazy on top of him. I was squirting hot fluid on his dick. It was spraying against his thick penis. He didn't shoot himself.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD BBBBEEEENNNN!"

I looked down at my stepson with wide blazing eyes and a big open mouth. I was screaming at my boy. I was howling at him. I was jerking. My hair flashed.

"AWWWWW AWWWWW AWWWWW YOU FUCKING GORGEOUS KID! AWWWWW!"

I looked at my boyfriend with a big grin as my orgasm slowly drifted away. I sighed. I finally had the release. My addiction was now completely satisfied. It would come back of course, but not for an hour or two.

"You stud Ben," I whispered. "You know how to take care of your cold hearted bitch of a stepmother, unlike others I could name."

Ben suddenly sat up, took hold of my wrists and put me on my back. I giggled and purred underneath him. I wriggled my lower body. I stretched my spine. He uncoiled himself and I enclosed his perspiring body in my arms and legs.

My young boyfriend was so excited. I could see the desire and the love in his eyes as he watched me. He finally had me where he wanted me. He had me on my back on my marriage bed. He had me under him. His cock felt hard and he was deep inside me.

His hands slid under my damp shoulders. His glowing face was just inches from mine. I ran a hand through his wet hair.

"Oh Ben," I whispered up at him, feeling emotional and deeply connected to him.

"I love you Theresa," he whispered.

"I love you too," I returned. "Penetrate me Ben. Do it like you've always wanted to."

He grew even more excited. Our lips met in a deep open kiss. Our tongues slowly slid inside. Our tongues slipped and our lips rolled.

He drew back and then drove his hips in. I gasped in his mouth and our bodies collided with a soft slap of wet skin. He withdrew again and then thrust once more. I broke the kiss and threw an arm around his neck. I closed my eyes tight and my jaw dropped. A moan and then a scream erupted from my mouth as my stepson fucked me with short deep hard strokes.

"OH MY GOD BEN," I exploded at him.

I opened my eyes for a second. I pulled him down deeper into my arms. He buried his face in my wet neck. He rubbed his nose in my hair.

"Oh mommy," he whispered fiercely in my scalp.

"Goddamn it Ben," I whined up at the dark ceiling, "that feels so good."

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to mark this boy's body as mine. I began lightly scratching Ben's back. I raked my long hard painted nails over his wet rippling skin. Then I drove the points in as the pleasure he was giving me grew in my body. Ben gasped and groaned. I tore and left red marks on his body. I drew blood as I was later to discover.

He looked down at me and moaned in my face. Then a second later our open mouths collided again and we were exploring each other. I dragged my fingernails down his arms, and he whined and kissed me harder.

He broke the kiss and rose up on his arms. He fucked me deep and hard. He used my body. He treated me like a whore. It excited me so much to see and sense how excited and how filled with lust he was.

"God, break me in Ben," I hissed up at him. "Show me who's boss around here. Dominate me honey."

"Oh my God Theresa," He whispered.

"I'm a slut Ben," I whispered, "Treat me like I'm dirty. Treat me like shit Ben."

"Oh my God mom," he muttered. "I love you so much."

"I love you more kiddo," I suddenly screamed at him.

We both broke into another long groan of pleasure. I softly scratched his head. I slapped at his back.

My legs swung. My head was being softly smashed back into the bed mattress. The air in my lungs was being fucked out. I wheezed and whimpered at him.

How much longer could this damned kid last?

"You're a stud Ben," I whispered. "You're a stud male."

"I want to do you from behind Theresa," he whispered.

I gasped and nodded. What a perfect idea for a powerful finish. I could stare at my loser of a husband while his own son shot his hot load in my body.

"Great idea Ben."

My boyfriend climbed up off my steamy wet beautiful body. His cock slipped free of my flowing golden pussy. I sat up. I got on my knees and ran my fingers through my long slick blonde hair.

I stared at my boy for a second. My eyes dropped to his dick. It looked thick and angry. It was dripping at the tip. It was glowing in the moonlight.

Ben grabbed me and spun me around so quickly it made my head spin. I squealed and burst into laughter as I ended up facing my intense desperate husband.

"Good boy," I whispered, looking back at him over my shoulder and wriggling my tanned ass at him.

"Get ready Theresa," he quietly stated with a grin.

"Watch this Ron - you loser," I advised my wide-eyed husband.

I barely got the words out before my stepson positioned himself, took hold of my hip and drove his hard cock back inside my hot soft body.

"OHHH GAWD BEN," I exclaimed, my body forced forward, my eyes wide.

I closed and opened my eyes and stared at Ron. My husband was sitting on the edge of his seat. He was just a few feet away. He was transfixed by what he saw. He was hypnotized. He was intense. His eyes blazed with desire and deep envy. He gently rubbed his leg.

"You keep your hand off it buddy or we're through. OH GOD BEN!"

My stepson swung. His body crashed into mine from behind again and again. I could hear the sharp slap of body against body. I swung back and we slammed together. We did it over and over.

"Grab my hair and pull it hard honey," I demanded.

A moment later I felt my boyfriend take hold of my stringy blond hair in his fist and wreath it. I screamed at Ben. I screamed at my husband.

"OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING DELICIOUS PRICK! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU BEN!"

Ben was groaning non-stop. He just couldn't stop moaning. He whined and his thrusts were uneven and mad. I almost had him. He was close to exploding at long last. I was so excited. I squealed like a silly little girl with each of his uneven lunges.

"I've almost got him Ron," I declared to my husband, with a contemptuous expression on my face, while gasping and being clobbered. "You're a loser Ron! You're a loser!"

My stepson lost his rhythm completely. He was right there on the edge. His cock was no doubt swelling and growing scolding hot. He was surely leaking, dribbling and spraying pre-cum inside my body.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD TTTTHHHHEEEERRRREEEESSSSAAAA!"

"C'mon baby boy," I cooed at him and then I shrieked and burst into laughter as Ben began to jack rabbit back and forth.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD!"

I continued to laugh. I laughed in my husband's intense brooding face. My beautiful sweaty body was being bounced and rocked all over the bed by my bellowing exploding boyfriend. My long messy hair fell over my face. My guy's cock shot like wild.

"OHHHH IIII'MMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

Ben leant over me. He reached underneath and held my tits as he finished inside me. He shuddered so deep and so hard. He trembled. A moment later my baby burst into laughter. A second later I was laughing as well. A moment after that I slid forward on my hands and ended up on my belly. Ben joined me. He lay on top of me. The two of us laughed uncontrollably while my intense husband sat there in his chair just feet away.

"Great orgasm honey," I declared.

"Oh Theresa, oh mommy," Ben whispered, while trying to catch his breath.

"Come here Ben honey," I cooed. "Let me hold you in my arms."

He rolled off me. He lay on his side. I leapt at him and landed on top of him. The two of us burst into laughter again. I gazed at him with love. We were in each other's arms.

"I love you Ben," I whispered, gazing into his eyes. A second later we kissed deeply.

"Did you like that Ron," I asked my husband after breaking the kiss. "Did it get you off?"

My husband nodded fiercely. He was still staring at Ben and I as we caressed each other and demonstrated our love for each other before him.

"You're a mouse Ron," I stated quietly and with perfect conviction. "You're a worthless male. Your son is ten times the man you are."

"Yes, he is," Ron hissed, excited beyond words.

"How does it feel Ron," I continued. "How does it feel knowing your own son is enjoying your wife?"

"It feels good Theresa," my husband whispered.

I suddenly burst out into laughter. It was cold harsh mocking laughter. I was laughing at Ron and it felt so good. I just couldn't stop.

My husband stared at me. He licked his upper lip. Suddenly Ron stood up. He continued staring at me as I laughed at him. He then turned and fled from my bedroom with his tail between his legs. My mocking laughter chased him out of the bedroom.

I abruptly stopped as the bedroom door slammed. I turned back to Ben.

"C'mon Ben let's do it again," I stated, making sure I was loud enough for Ron to hear me. "I can never get enough of it honey!"

********

POSTSCRIPT - A MOMMY'S LOVE IS ENDLESS

I can't help but laugh and I can't help but dance. I am a 41 year old woman and I am in love.

I have this ideal life in place. I have a beautiful young boyfriend who is completely devoted to me, and I have a weak cowardly husband who just works non-stop, pays all the bills and takes care of all the work around the house. I'm so happy. This is exactly what I wanted and I have it.

I feel really delighted with me right now. Don't get me wrong. I have had a fun past. My previous boyfriends satisfied me in bed, but there was something missing. I have an extra special relationship with my stepson. He and I are soul-mates. Our love is sacred. We have connected in such a deep and profound way.

I love what I'm doing to my husband. I enjoy watching him slowly fade away. That man has no ego left at all. Ron loves being punished and boy he is getting punished big time.

It must be so disheartening for Ron to watch his son and I grow so close. My husband is a constant silent witness to the love Ben and I share for each other. Ron studies our growing relationship with care and attention.

Ron constantly finds me in Ben's arms in the kitchen. My husband discovers his son and I together, kissing on the lounge. And of course Ron gets to sit in the corner and watch Ben and I make passionate love all night. I like rubbing Ron's nose in it.

"How does it feel Ron," I whisper in his ear, "to watch me get so close to Ben. It must kill you to watch us. Do you like the way we talk to each other, hold each other and love each other?"

"You're a cold hearted bitch Theresa," he mutters fiercely, gasping. "I love you dark angel."

"I know you do Ron. You love it when I hurt you, don't you."

"I do Theresa, I do."

"I would squash you like a bug if I could Ron. I wish I could just crush your heart in my fist."

"Oh my goodness, Goddess."

Ben really does have his hands full with a woman like me. I push him very hard. I'm very demanding. I expect a lot from him physically and emotionally. He really does end up exhausted by my constant need for him. Thankfully he has a lot of stamina. He really does need it.

"You know we're going to be spending a lot of time in bed together honey," I advised my stepson. "I'm going to need it every hour. I'll need it all night."

Ben had swallowed and grinned.

"I'm up for it," he told me with an excited look in his eye.

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his lips.

"Crazy kid," I said, "You don't know what you're letting yourself in for. You're going to feel so smothered and entangled in me."

Ben's eyes lit up. I laughed at him.

"I can handle it," he advised me, his chest all puffed up.

To his credit Ben is handling himself pretty well. The kid is at it with me all night. We then sleep until the late morning. We then get up and shower together. We eat together and I give him some time to himself.

My husband always leaves for work early in the morning, so Ben and I are at home together all day.

Ben really doesn't get that much time to himself, I'm afraid, despite what I said. I really don't allow it. I don't like it when he's away from me for too long. He's supposed to be with me.

My sex addiction doesn't let up. I begin pestering and pressuring my boyfriend for sex every hour or two during the day. We do it and then go about our day the best we can. We do it again and move on. We are at it once more and so on.

I'm going to keep Ben at it. I'm going to keep working him hard and putting him through his paces. He knows that mommy expects the best from him.

"I love you Goddess," my darling boy tells me with awe in his eyes.

"I know you darling." I reply with a smile. "I know you do."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
manawelamanawelaabout 4 years ago
thanks for the warning

I didn't read the story and I appreciate your warning. The only reason I'll suffer through a cuckold story is because I am hoping the worm turns at the end. Your warning let me know it wasn't happening so I didn't bother to read if. Just saying thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow!

so hot, I loved it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Beth wants to Cuckold Her Husband Gorgeous loving wife attempts to turn husband into cuckold.in Loving Wives
We Cucked Him With His Coworkers Daughter and wife fuck husbands coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Boss Takes My Bride Boss, wife, coworkers set me up.in Loving Wives
More Stories