The Dark Gazebo

Story Info
Katy loses control of her evening.
2.1k words
4.16
14.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

To the reader: this is a first attempt so please excuse me if there are errors in style etc. It's also a homage to an earlier contributor with far better style than me who wrote some great stories in this category.

Derek, my husband had pissed me off. Party he said, at the company owner's house, Everyone will be there. Off the point for this story in a way, but you may as well know now, Derek doesn't satisfy me in bed. After two month's of marriage I felt flat as a pancake.

I stamped my foot, not going I shouted, but of course as always he wheedled and begged ( a complete turn off actually if he only knew) and said his manager would be there, please please Katy all that stuff. Well I went all moody but relented, thinking you'll be sorry, and you bet he was because it was me who ended up begging at his stupid party and it blew my mind.

The party house turned out to be pretty big, large garden, gazebo etc. etc. I'm sure you are thinking get on with it, never mind the boring stuff so here goes.

I had chosen a much shorter than usual pale green dress, no bra - I had a nice firm pair - flimsy suspender belt with dark stockings high up on my thighs, ankle chain, one dangly earring, green choker drawing attention to my pretty neck, open- toed medium high heels and oh green nail and toe polish. I'm sure you get the idea. Classy or tarty? Men will be men I guess. They have great imagination and I knew if they saw me, they would be getting off on thinking about do her panties match? I may be innocent but there are some things I do know about men! Do I hear teaser? I did tell you I didn't want to go and a girl has to some fun surely? I guess you can't have everything but maybe I was wrong because something happened to make me think again.

I was introduced to the company owner and then left standing like an idiot as Derek did that usual male thing of bonding with his colleagues.

Right I thought and wandered off to the bar, extremely naughty idea though as I was not supposed to drink alcohol as shall we say I behave very inappropriately with men if I do.

So, trying to figure out how I was going to get through the scrum at the bar to order I noticed a thickset man in his forties eyeing me up, staring at me, well practically undressing me with his piercing blue eyes actually. I reddened, dammit I mouthed, he's checking me out as a single. I somehow dragged my eyes away flustered and gasping for a drink

Did I say I was impetuous and often made mistakes? Maybe not. I squeezed in and. I got my wine. Very unladylike but I knocked back almost half of it in a straight away. A warm glow spread over me, this is not so bad I thought.

Well the bar got busier and busier and I was hemmed in by testosterone fueled males getting louder and louder so I finished the glass, thought, sod Derek and ordered another.

Then it happened. Someone was standing real close behind me but it was a crush right? As I was trying to pay, distracted. well that's my story and I'm sticking to it, I felt a hand brush lightly across my bottom. Don't make a scene I thought ignore it,

Mistake. Encouraged by no response the hand came back for more sliding very slowly and possessively across my bottom getting a good feel of my cheeks. I was tingling and didn't move. Back it came for a third time, only....... honestly I don't know what came over me. Did i dare to do it? My heart was beating fast, I felt a little light headed but this time I pushed back against his hand and rested my soft and yielding bottom against his fingers. Now you might be thinking slut, but I'm not, I'm actually a good girl, twenty-two, married, a loyal wife. So why did I do that? This was all Derek's fault for neglecting me, or maybe the wine. I can be very good at deflecting blame.

The guy went coy on me but he didn't move his hand away. Perhaps he was scared I would scream or even slap him. This ( me letting him feel up my bottom I mean) because that was what was happening wasn't it? It could only have lasted a few seconds though it felt like ages. I was so warm and excited, I admit that, my panties were getting damp. Well I risked a tiny wiggle against his hand I mean I could just have been moving my feet, but he took it as green for go.

Possibly he couldn't believe his luck, as much bolder now he explored me, running rude fingers along my bottom and back again searching for my panty line pressing into my behind. I was totally aware of how close he was to me and held my wine glass tight as he ran a finger right down my bum crack through my skirt and panties. I jumped a little at that, but there was more, the finger was trying to work my damp panties up my anus through my skirt in a crowded bar! I bit my lip, my skirt was working up, alarm bells were ringing, where was this going? I said quietly please stop that but had no idea if he heard me, because just then I heard Derek calling my name from the back of the scrum. I edged awkwardly away from the panty poker not daring to look at him, sorted my skirt and squeezed back out of the crowd.

Where have you been I said icily to Derek. You're supposed to be looking after me.

Have you been drinking Katy he asked uneasily. Never mind that who's that guy over there looking at us? The thick set man was watching us. That's my manager he answered. Well what else could go wrong tonight I wondered.

However John Taylor was perfectly charming as it turned out. He didn't ogle my tits just held my gaze with those intense blue eyes. I tried to behave, don't flirt for god's sake and then out of the blue, what am I like, I blushed as an unwanted image flashed across my eyes. Where had that come from? My legs dangling helplessly over his shoulders as he did things to me. I went redder and redder as he stared at me, the image came back, go away I mouthed and closed my eyes. When I opened them again he was giving me a funny look He couldn't have intuited that could he? I couldn't be that much of an open book??

Derek was pleased, he likes you he beamed after John made his excuses. I blushed and changed the subject.

Well it was the usual lousy party, I watched Derek get slowly wasted and after two more wines I felt a bit woozy and slipped out to take a look at the gazebo. It was pitch black outside away from the big picture window. I went up the steps and leaned against the wooden railing inside waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dark. I was enjoying the cool air and the silence when I was startled to see a lit cigarette glow in the dark. A voice said come over. It was John. Well what could I do?

He took me firmly by the arm and eased me over to the far side of the gazebo. Come and see the river. That was a new one. He stood silently, right behind me squeezed my bottom and put his meaty hands on my shoulders near my dress straps. I did not react. And then he told me part of a story, a really dirty story, about a woman he had met in his last job but he didn't finish it. I'll finish it next time he said. Next time? What was that about?.

This was getting a bit intimate. Actually you remind me of her. he said I didn't dare to ask but turned my head to look at him. It's nice the river I gabbled. He spanked me hard, once, with that big paw and I yowled. Look at the water he muttered,watching me rub my sore bum.

As if nothing had happened the meaty hands started to gently caress my shoulders again. Still I did nothing. This tender then rough technique was confusing me. He leaned in and nuzzled the side of my neck. Nice perfume he grunted. We should go back in I blurted out angling my head to give him better access to one of my assets. Not yet, he said going back to his nuzzling. I shivered. It's getting late I managed to get out trying not to wriggle..

The big hands went back to my shoulders and started to ease down my dress straps. An alarm bell rang faintly in my ear. Please it's very late I went as he slipped my arms out of the dress. I'm being seduced I realized, but I didn't have a clue what to do about it. I couldn't 't think straight with what he was doing to my neck. I started squirming I just couldn't help myself. My nipples had gone hard and were hot wiring my pussy and he hadn't even touched them yet! Big mistake. played along at the start and was now paying the price. It dawned on me that he had read me all along,

Nice earring, He was a man of few words the enigmatic John, taking it in his fingers and play with with the sensitive lobe of my ear. I did not object He ran his hands back down the sides of my body avoiding my breasts and round to my back and his lips and mouth were back nibbling at my neck. Distracted, before I knew it he had undone my zip and yanked it fully down. My dress fell off my breasts Why wasn't i stopping this? You mustn't I said as he cupped my tits and ran fingers round my erect nipples.

His mouth was back at my ear I caught the scent of minty smoky breath and I jolted as a thick agile tongue pushed into my ear and lewdly explored my orifice. He was all over me now I could sense his urgency, a hand slid up my dress caressing my stocking clad legs and moving up to the exposed bare skin above my stocking tops. A finger toyed with the baby soft skin just where inner thigh meets pussy and then his other hand was up my skirt as well and he was pulling down my panties.I lifted one foot at a time an he got them off me. I never saw that pair again. I thought I heard him unzipping. Are you going to screw me I asked in a little voice.

He was silent. the waiting was killing me, and then I felt a finger at my bum hole. Oh no I thought not up there. just before he pushed his finger up my tight pucker.. He rotated the finger and I cried out. Please I begged I can't, it's too tight. Tighter the better he said and rotated the finger again. I reared up, head back, clenching my buttocks, feet out of my heels legs straining up to try and get him out of me but it was futile my legs trembled and very slowly I sank back down onto his waiting long finger.

Oh oh oh I went you're right up me. Stop I begged again.

Make circles he said gruffly. I thought of Derek seeing me like this wriggling on another man's finger up my anus, making funny noises as I gyrated round and round,up and down, see sawing, Something was happening to my clit and pussy like they were taking part. He started to go at me, finger fucking my naughty hole, raking my bum cheeks with the fingers of his other hand. I clutched at the railing, out of it, sensing something was going to happen I had never experienced more. You little vixen he grunted. I could hear the pleasure in his voice as we heard a squelching noise from my bottom and I groaned and spasmed over and over, my bum hole gripping his finger.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers