The Dark Gazebo Pt. 02

Story Info
Kathy gets her holes explored and more.
1.1k words
4.39
18.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

I was trembling from the intensity of my organism after John had finger fucked my anus. I put my head on his shoulder, bare tits pressing into his chest. My naughty hole was on fire, like it needed attention, felt funny. Involuntarily I clenched my buttocks at the thought of him getting his finger right up me. Something had changed. I had had a sexual awakening and I sensed there would be no turning back. Dirty words I had heard but never used were racing through my mind.

I needed to whizz, badly. I got to pee I mumbled, glad he could not see my face going crimson. (Yeah I know what you are thinking. Listen to her pretend she's embarrassed. Her panties in his pocket, Her dress bunched round her waist, her shaved cunt on show, he's played with her tits, stuck his finger up her back door, made her cum good and hard). Well I was, so don't believe me I don't care.

Over there he said indicating the far side of the gazebo, only yards away. My eyes widened. But it's too close you'll hear me! Big mistake. Spank!, Spank!, Spank! Spank! he gave me four, hard ones, two on each cheek. I howled, nearly wet myself as I jumped rubbing furiously at my stinging cheeks.

Hurry up he grunted as I teetered across and squatted awkwardly, my back to him. Click, I heard the cigarette lighter saw it flame. Mortified I realized he would be able to see me let go, but I couldn't hold it and gushed on and on trying not to splash my heels and stockings.

I gingerly stood up went to fix my dress when John said come here. I went back over to him, head down, please don't spank me again I whispered. He took me firmly by the arm and pulled me over to where we could look at the party through the big picture window.

It had livened up again in there. He moved behind me.....

I could feel his hard on pressing against my back, it felt big, I mean really big. His hands slid up and cupped my tits. We should go I said weakly as he tweaked my nipples. Look he said, the door, it's Derek. My eyes widened, it was, with a blonde in tow. He was pretty wasted but managed to get her round the corner of the house away from the door and pulled her into him. Silently we watched as John feathered my now erect and aching nipples.

His mouth was at my ear, He licked it, I shivered. Blondie and Derek were kissing now practically eating each other's face, her arms wrapped round his neck. Spread your legs John whispered. Please stop I sighed as a heavy thigh pushed between mine and opened me for business.

John's trousers were of a rough texture and as he started rubbing his leg against my exposed pussy lips I was getting really aroused. I couldn't help it, I started wiggling on his meaty thigh my eyes glued to the side of the house as Derek's hand went up blondie's skirt.

Now we were doing a kind of indecent little grind, his leg massaging my cunt, me pushing down on his thigh, him working my box, moving his thigh across it, me gyrating on rough texture. I'm sure you will get the idea like you did before

We stared at the house. From the way Derek's arm was moving it was obvious what he was doing. My pussy was leaking watching this. John's cock twitched against me. He took hold of my hand and moved it over his tented prick. Oh fuck I thought how big is that. I squeezed it making him grunt.

Derek's arm was moving faster now as John removed his thigh from between mine and put his hand between my spread legs. My eyes were glued to what was going on at the house as pussy juice started to run down my thighs. (Quite the little voyeur do I hear you say, well I admit it, watching my husband fingering another woman, while my own wet hole was getting stimulated by his manager was getting me so hot).

Now Derek's other hand went up her skirt and we saw her panties being worked down her thighs, over her knees right down to her ankles. She stepped out of them then, hiking up her dress lewdly opened her legs and leaned back against the wall. Derek got down on his knees and she guided his head between her legs and pushed his nose and mouth against her pussy.

This was getting out of hand. As I watched my husband munching on blondie's box John's fingers were busy opening me up. I pushed down as he sank his middle finger into my sopping wet pussy. He started stirring the pot and I stifled a groan biting my lip as his thumb found my clit. Blondie's back arched as Derek went at her eating her out.

She let out a little moan, she must have come I thought watching as Derek got up and they disappeared round towards the back of the house. Half out of it now pussy juice now running down over my stocking tops I felt John's big meaty hands arrange me to his liking over the balcony. I was going to be taken and I knew it.

I heard the rasp of a zip and my hand was wrapped around a smooth thick penis. I ran a finger round the bulbous head, reached a long way down and cupped his heavy balls. Where had all this come from? I had never done the like before.

My head reared up as John guided his swollen cock head to my pussy hole and slowly but steadily started to enter me. Omg I could hardly breathe. I felt my pussy stretching trying to accommodate this monster. He got the head right in and pushed. Stop, stop, too big I begged in a ragged voice trying to thrash about but he was relentless, holding me firmly by the hips as he began to plunder my married cunt.

I held on to the balcony for dear life. as inch after inch went up me. My feet were off the ground as he was pumping into me and then he started stabbing at me with that massive weapon. Oh, oh oh I moaned impaled on his length churning my hips as his heavy balls slapped against my bottom.

I was going to blow and he sensed it. I heard him grunt with pleasure, felt his penis swell inside me, He roughly worked a finger up my bum hole and that did it. I exploded as he ejaculated, spurting load after load of hot cum into me.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers