The Dark Horde Pt. 15

Story Info
A brief interlude in the action for different action.
2.4k words
4.76
2.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a week to travel from the edge the forest to the main camp of the lizard priests. They had taken a longer route, avoiding the main armies of the enemy, staying on the edge of the great plain where a spine of rocks separated them from the desert beyond.

There were several skirmishes and encounters with enemy patrols. Val had stepped up to the advancing orc warriors and held in her mind her clear intent: defend, protect, kill. The sword moved and darted through space, guiding her hand, knocking arrows out of the air, blocking thrusts that were aimed at her naked belly or the head of Gracius as he stood besides her.

And she killed. The sword would barely touch the facing orc and he would crumple to the ground, lifeless. Just as the Hungry Woman was coiled around her spine, nesting in her head, Gilgamesh was now in her heart and limbs, his voice and lust for combat animating her. Just as she had lost any sense of shame about her sexual desires as she accepted the Hungry Woman, she lost much of her pity as she accepted Gilgamesh. A part of her mourned that loss, recognizing it as one more step away from the woman she had once been.

The four of them were a whirlwind of death. Whistling Bear, the young centaur warrior, would thunder past the group of orcs, unleashing arrow after arrow into their ranks. Bruno would come from the opposite side, smashing and crushing all before him. And Val would stride through the center, cutting orcs down, Gracius at her side calling out warnings and targets, doing some killing of his own. As far as they knew, no orc had survived an encounter with them.

Val would walk out of the battlefield, naked, splattered in blood, gold chains hanging from her hips and arms, her sword strangely spotless in her hand. She was taller than ever, over six feet tall, muscled, tanned brown, brown hair pulled back into a long braid, two short horns rising out of the forehead.

At night the four would huddle together over a small fire, trying to stay as hidden as possible, jamming themselves between rocks or in small caves if possible. The enemy had spies everywhere.

Val found herself spent after a day of fighting or marching. She felt her energy, felt the reservoir of power she held in her belly. And she felt how depleted it could get if she did not refill it. And the best way to refill it was with the raw sexual energy of her partners.

The third night she cuddled with Gracius. She had started innocently enough, wanting to talk to him about the conflicting feelings she was having about killing. The satyr was young but wise, and she valued his insight. She had curled up next to him under a wedge of rock and, as they talked softly, she had grown aware of his musky scent, of the slightly intoxicating hormones he and his kind emit. She had scooted closer, delighted to find herself so large compared to him. She had indeed grown a lot in the last few days!

Their legs had scissored together, Val's thighs brushing against Gracius' balls, the soft fur on her pussy mingling with the coarser one on his legs. His cock had started to rise and thicken, pink and slim against the dark hair of his lower body. Val found it, taking it in her hand as she brought her mouth closer to his. They kissed, Gracius falling quiet as her tongue darted between his teeth. His hands roamed across her body, finding her breasts, finding them large and full, impossibly perfect and firm. Her nipples stiffened and lengthened, sending warm waves of pleasure as his fingers played over them.

Val took hold of Gracius' cock, gently pumping it within her fist until it grew to its full length. She could feel the cool energies within his body, thin filaments of blue fire under his skin. His energy was less wild, less potent than the others, but it was sharper, purer. She scooted down, pulling his ass towards her face, and slid his cock into her mouth.

There was a moment of sheer delight as his cock moved across her tongue. It was slim and comfortable, like a delightful lollipop. She had grown in size so much that it had changed the ways cocks felt in her body. Gracius now felt almost small, feminine, compared to her. She twirled her tongue around his cock, gently sucking it, enjoying the feel of it in her mouth. She cupped his balls and felt him shudder.

Cock in mouth, she cast a glance around her. Bear and Bruno were curled up in the shadow of a small rocky shelf, their eyes shining, watching her. Their gaze lit something in her. She shifted slightly, sliding her hips out. She slid her legs open, her pussy now aimed at the centaur and minotaur watching her a few feet away. She watched them over the curve of Gracius's hip, still taking his slim cock in her mouth.

She felt the petals of her pussy open, glistening already with her dew, barely visible in the darkening night. Her triangle of pubic hair was a darkness against the pale skin of her thighs and belly, framing the folds of pink flesh of her cunt. Val slid a hand down between her thighs, two fingers finding her pussy, opening herself up to the gaze of the two males.

She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensation of the smooth cock against her tongue. The coarse hair of his belly tickled her nose, his pungent smell making her feel more animal. She slid a finger into her pussy, finding herself wet and open.

She opened her eyes. Across from their small camp, Bear watched, his human cock growing in size as he watched. Bruno was gently sniffing the air, watching as well, his massive cock growing thicker still.

Val increased the tempo of her sucking, drawing Gracius deeper into her mouth. He moaned, which pleased her. She dipped her finger deeper into her wet pussy before bringing her fingers, slick with her juices, up to his ass. She found his soft asshole, pressed a finger against it, and it slid right in. Gracius gasped a bit, his moan becoming louder.

Emboldened, Val slid her finger deeper, starting a small fucking motion that matched the motion of her lips along the shaft of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip, flicking across the sensitive underside of his glans. She pushed her finger deeper into his ass, pushing him deeper into her mouth. Gracius grabbed her hair, his hips pumping in shallow circles, drawing his cock across her tongue as she sucked him.

He groaned one last time before his cock started to twitch and his balls emptied into her mouth. She hungrily sucked at the salty juices, swallowing the thick cum as it spurted down her throat. A jolt of energy followed the path of the cum as it went from her mouth to her belly, a peppermint flash of power that lifted her spirits. Gracius twitched and grabbed at her hair, riding her face. He finally stopped moving, hissing as Val drew his sensitive cock out of her mouth with a satisfied pop. She licked her lips and looked at Bear.

He was seated, horse legs curled under him, his human cock standing thick and hard, his eyes fixed on Val. She got up to her feet and crossed the short way to him. Standing, she was now tall enough to look him in the eye when he was seated.

She took his face in her hands and kissed him, sending her tongue into his mouth, pressing her breasts against his chest. His hands went to her ass, massaging them as he returned the kiss. His erection was pinned between them, a bar of steel against Val's belly.

"I need to be fucked," she whispered as she broke their kiss.

Bear nodded, eager to please.

Val turned around, grabbing his cock from between her legs and bent over. With one hand bracing her against the rock face, she used the other to guide Bear's cock into her already wet pussy. She used the thick tip to brush her clit a few times, coating it with her juices, before finding the entrance of her pussy. She pushed against it, popping the tip into her pussy before pausing briefly. Bear still had a large cock, and even with her greater size it still felt overwhelming. She pushed again, and this time took it all the way to the hilt. She groaned, as did Bear when the sudden wet heat and pressure enveloped his cock.

Bear grabbed her by the hips, trying to push into her, put his seated horse body did not give him much room to move. Val grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits. He gladly started squeezing them, pinching her hard nipples. Val started to push herself into his cock, fucking herself with him, curving her back to give him a better hold on her tits.

She bounced on his cock, holding on to his hip and pushing off the rock, her feet wide apart and back bent, offering her tits and her pussy to him. He grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back, his other hand on her breast, helping to pull her harder onto his cock.

Gracius moved closer, standing next to her, his hands now roaming over her body, her belly, her free breast. He dipped his hand low across her belly, through the soft tangle of pubic hair, to find her clit, enlarged and engorged, the lips of her sex pushed open by the thick cock pounding between them. Gracius flicked his finger across her clit, making Val cry out. He slid two fingers into her mouth to keep her quiet, and she eagerly started sucking on them. Gracius watched as her now free breast swung back and forth as she pushed herself against Bear's cock. Full and round, tipped by a hard pink nipple, it was obscenely feminine and fecund. He dipped his head and started suckling at her nipple, twirling his tongue around the hard pink nub.

Bruno watched, absently rubbing his hard cock.

Val shook with an orgasm, then another. The cock in her pussy filled her completely, each stroke sending a wave of heat and pleasure up her spine. Gracius's finger on her clit set her belly on fire, her pussy a mass of wet heat pulsing, wanting more. Her whole body was covered in sweat from the effort, her legs shaking, her body held up by the hands on her tits and Bear's grip on her hair.

Finally Bear groaned, sending jets of warm cum into her pussy. Val felt like a punch of energy shoot from his balls to her head, smashing through her body, to finally rain back down her internal organs in a glowing shower of power.

She gasped and stumbled forward, drawing Bear's cock out of her, falling to her knees. She was breathing heavily, feeling gobs of oozing cum flowing out of her distended cunt and down her thighs. But she quickly felt better, energized, all fatigue evaporating.

She saw Bruno, seated behind Bear, watching her, his giant cock in his massive hand.

Val gave a gentle kiss to both Bear and Gracius before moving away on unsteady legs, crossing over to Bruno.

There was no way that cock was going in any holes on her body, so instead Val snuggled up to Bruno, hugging him, trapping his cock between his body and hers. He gave a soft snort, aroused but unsure. Val shifted so that his cock was trapped between her breasts. She bent her head a bit and licked the tip of the massive cock. Bruno groaned and leaned back against the rock face. Val rode his body as he moved, now half straddling his cock. She started to move back and forth, the motion lubricated by her sweat and the copious amounts of precum oozing out of the minotaur's cock.

Val lapped at the precum, the fluid making her teeth sizzle. There was so much power there.... She pushed her body back and forth, pressing her wet pussy against the base his shaft, pressing her breasts around the tip, taking licks of the purple head on each way down. The pressure on her clit was brewing another orgasm, Bear's cum lubricating her pussy as she pushed again the thick shaft of Bruno's enormous cock.

Her breasts were now coated with a thick layer of precum, a foaming mass that helped the large bulb of Bruno's cock slide between her breasts. Val pinched her nipples as she pressed her tits together, sliding them back and forth. Head bent down, she licked the slit of his cock, lapping away at the constant stream of precum. Bruno grunted and shivered, small mooing sounds coming out of his bovine head.

His mooing turned more guttural, and suddenly his cock erupted, becoming a geyser of cum, hitting Val square in the face. She tried to drink as much of it as possible, letting it fill her belly, each jet sending lighting bolts of energy across her body. Her clit seemed to explode as another orgasm shot though Val, her whole body shaking from the combining energies of her own pleasure and Bruno's.

She finally staggered away as Bruno fell back, his balls finally empty. Val stumbled and sat down on a rock. She was drenched in cum and sweat. Despite the coolness of the night, she felt hot, on fire even. She kept staring at her hands. She could see her veins, glowing orange, pulsing with power.

Bear and Gracius were staring too. She was sitting on the rock, staring at her hands, looking more like a drowned rat than a goddess, her hair matted and glued to her head by streams of cum, dirt sticking to the rivulets of cum that covered her thighs, belly and breasts.

"She needs a bath," whispered Gracius to Bear.

"She's not riding me like that," said Bear, huffily.

"She'll scare the orcs away," said Gracius.

"Then she can ride you," replied the centaur, crossing his arms across his broad chest.