The Dark Horde Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising even herself, she wanted more. She reached up and pulled a cock closer to her mouth, bringing the slick tip between her lips. Her jaw was forced open to receive the thickness of the shaft that followed. Val almost gagged, but resisted the urge, letting the thick cock slide down her throat. Rough hands grabbed the sides of her head. The minotaur started to fuck her mouth, unrestrained, untrained, just eager to release the pent-up frustrations lodged in his balls. Val briefly thought about resisting, but the two brutes on either sides of her were too strong. And anyway, the feelings were too overwhelming. She let go, let herself be used, let go of control, and simply became the recipient of their lust, of their cocks. Throat and pussy were linked, both filled with cock. And soon, both overflowing with their cum as their balls tightened and pulsed and emptied into her.

Val shook and choked, an orgasm vibrating through her as their energies collided in her belly. They both pulled out, sticky trails of white goo still linking their cocks to her lips. Val had barely a chance to catch her breath before the minotaurs were jostling for position. Rough hands grabbed her by the hips and a cock started to slip and slide between her slick thighs. Val had to hold on to the hard cock in front of her to guide the cock into her pussy. Once again, that jarring shove that shook her bone and filled her pussy. She moaned this time, overwhelmed by the sudden sensation, but without the pain. She held on to the cock in front to her face, licking it, nuzzling the heavy ball sack. She needed to catch her breath before she could let another cock in her mouth. And the minotaur behind her was making it hard to breathe, each bone-rattling shove drawing a guttural moan out of her.

She rubbed the tip of the cock across her lips, taking quick little licks, letting half the glans into her mouth. She wrapped her other arm around the waist of the man-beast, letting her head rest on his belly as she nuzzled his cock. She arched her back, getting that thick cock deeper into her aching pussy. She ran her lips up and down the shaft of the cock pressed against her face before taking the glans in her mouth, jerking off the cock with her mouth. It took only a few seconds for that cock to empty itself into her mouth, jets of cum splashing down her throat, coating her tongue an oozing out between her lips to run down her chin and throat. The minotaur behind her grunted, and soon her pussy was drenched again in man-beast cum.

Val had lost count of the minotaurs. Even in her highly energized state she could feel the soreness of her knees, the trembling of her limbs, the aching of her pussy and jaw muscles. Another cock was presented to her mouth and all thoughts disappeared in a cloud of lust. She suckled the large cock, one hand behind her blindly reaching for another cock to fill her pussy. She found it, but her knees buckled. She sat back on her haunches and brought both cocks to her face instead, nuzzling them, rubbing their soft skin across her wet cheeks. Her hands moved up and down their rigid lengths as her mouth and tongue went from one to the other, her body now driven by an insatiable hunger for cum. She felt the tremor in one, closing her lips around the tip as a pulse of warm liquid hit the back of her throat. The second cock jerked and spilled ropes of white cum across her cheek. Val quickly tried to catch the jets of cum, moving from one to the other, drinking from the offered cocks until her belly was full and her body humming with energy.

She sat back. How many were left? A good half-dozen minotaurs were standing around her, their brothers collapsed on the ground behind them. Val licked her lips. She brought the remaining minotaurs closer, until they surrounded her in a tight ring, their cocks bumping against her head. She started to stroke and lick their cocks, hands flying from one to the other. She pulled their hands down, encouraging them to take their own cocks, to stroke themselves as she moved from cock to cock. They got the hint and soon she was surrounded by a ring of minotaurs stroking their massive cocks as she suckled glans and stroked balls, cooing and encouraging them. She raised herself a bit to bring her tits to brush against the raging hard-ons that surrounded her, squeezing them together as a cock, then another, slipped between their soft flesh.

The air was filled with the grunts and soft moos of the minotaurs, the slapping of flesh on flesh. Their great head moved around, horns clashing, as they became lost in their pleasure, the beautiful goddess kneeling between them ready to receive their gift of pleasure.

The ring of minotaur shuddered almost as one and arcs of cum were sent into the air. Val tried to seal the erupting cocks with her mouth, going from one to the other, drinking their seed and their power, her belly filling with their cum. But more was spilt across her body, covering her hair, her shoulders, her breasts, her face.

The minotaurs staggered back, shaken by a pleasure they had never felt before, falling onto the ground in a daze. Val sat gasping on the ground, trying to get her breath back. She was buzzing with energy, her hands shaking, her bones vibrating. It took a little while for her mind to settle. She realized that she was covered in cum, in minotaur semen. She was a gooey mess, from nose to nipples. She laughed. What would her friends think of her now?!

The minotaurs turned their bovine heads towards her at the sound of her laughter. Val stood up, casting her eye across the small herd of massive man-beast. They all looked at her with a dumb devotion, enthralled in the beauty of this naked goddess who had both saved them from the orcs and provided them with more pleasure they had thought possible.

"Boys," she said loudly, "it's time to go save my friends. There is still a war to win and butts to kick. So get up!"

The minotaurs rose up, excited by her words. They stood around her, eager, ready to do her bidding. Either they are shorter, Val thought, or I grew another foot. Not enough time to check.

"Follow me!" Cried Val, and started running, waving her hand in encouragement.

The minotaurs followed her, first at a trot, then a full run. Soon Val and a thundering troop of minotaurs were tearing across the valley towards the tower of the Lizard priests.

12