The Dark Side Pt. 01

Story Info
The desires of black girl and white man collide...
2.4k words
4.3
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Aliyah:

25 years old black girl, extroverted, warm, deep voice, religious, short curly hair, large hoop earrings, 5'0" tall, curvy fat thick figure, thick thighs, sexy fat belly, big onion booty making pear shape body, big tits

Jack:

30 years old white man, deep strong voice, straightforward, calm, sharply cut face, short black hair, 6'2", big muscular body, strong legs, ripped chest and abs, big shoulders, big arms, 9" cock

Aliyah has always had a taste for white guys, although she haven't dated any before Jack. All her friends only had black guys. Her dating life has been pretty active. But she grew to the phase when she wanted a stable relationship. She knew her curves make men go crazy and she liked her thick body. But still she wanted to get more fit. She started going to gym and that's where she met Jack.

Jack's love life has been different. He had a couple of longterm relationship. The last ended when his gf cheated on him and he kicked her out of his house. He enjoyed his freedom but ultimately started to desire serious relationship. Someone who will wait for him when he comes back from work, an intimate relationship. He has learned lessons with his previous relationships. He doesn't want a shallow bond. He wants something deeper, he wants to have a deep connection with beautiful woman.

Aliyah caught his eye immediately when he saw her for the first time in the gym. She looked she had no experience with working out. John works out a long time and is a gym regular. So he offered her help. From that day he has been regularly teaching her and helping her whenever they have happened to meet in the gym.

They had a thing for each other. On the character level and on the physical level. Jack admired her thick booty and big tits and couldn't get enough everytime he helped her. On the other hand, Aliyah loved his muscles and height. Naturally they had to get physical. Jack adjusted her figure and form of her exercises.

Once Aliyah was wearing Nike black sport bra and black leggings short. It revealed her curves pretty lot and she got a lot of attention in the gym that day. They were about to do bench press. Aliyah lay down on the bench. Jack stepped in front of her and he could see her cleavage pretty well. It turned Jack on to have her head so close to his cock and he got hard a little bit. Aliyah noticed that and got horny too. They proceeded to the exercise. By the time she made 5 repetitions, Jack was rock hard and his erection was visible. Aliyah didn't hide that she had noticed it, pointed it out and laughed about that.

Their mutual attraction grew over time. And it became obvious that they aren't gonna stay just gym buddies. They started dating a month ago. They realized they are compatible both mentally and physically. Jack wants a loving girlfriend but at the same time he needs to feed his monster, he gets a lot of testosterone in the gym and he needs to satisfy his big sexual drive. And Aliyah wants a romantic relationship, but she knows she is a freak when lights go off, she likes it intense. They are perfect match. They have already fucked a couple of times and it was an experience for both of them.

Jack was on his vacation travelling. And he arrived yesterday, Aliyah can't wait to meet him. She invited him to her apartment. She prepared a dinner for him.

The doorbell rings and Aliyah goes to open the door all excited.

Aliyah is wearing her new outfit. Dark green very tight pants, same color top without sleeves wrapped around neck emphasizing her curves. She is also wearing golden chain which rests on her tits. Jack is wearing blue jeans and white shirt.

They both know that this romantic dinner is going to escalate into a wild night. And they enjoy the tension slowly building up.

They can't keep eyes off each other. They have so much to talk about. Jack talks about his adventures from the days off and Aliyah listens with interest. They do not rush anywhere but the tension in the room is growing inevitably. They make long eye contacts and connect their souls. After a few glasses of wine the conversation is getting more frisky. Jack starts to eye Aliyah's curves more as she brings stuff on the table. At one point Jack makes a move and puts his hand on her hips. But Aliyah wants to keep the tension even longer. She knows Jack is not going anywhere. Laughs fill the room. The connection between them become more flirty.

Then the moment comes. They stare into each other's eyes and they both feel they have already talked too much. It's time to get physical. They stand up and come together.

"Alright the real fun is beginning," Aliyah says as she bites her lip.

She gropes his crotch and quickly meets his body like a snake. They kiss couple of minutes with growing intensity.

Aliyah turns around and backs up on Jack and starts to grind her ass on Jack's lap. Jack grips her hips as she shakes her ass and wiggles on him. She wants to prepare him. She wants him rock hard when she will pull his cock out. Also there is no need to rush, she thinks. They are gonna fuck for hours till they feed their sexual appetite. The wine has put her in the zone, in the right mood and she keeps dancing and grinding on Jack. Jack groans and pushes his hips forward. She then turns around, gives him a kiss on his lips and reaches his crotch. She unbuckles belt, undoes button and pulls his jeans down. She takes his now fully erected cock out. Her eyes flash and she puts on a smile. Her white teeth glare. She feels tingling in her pussy, her nipples erect.

"I have needed your friend so much," she looks at his cock and then up into his eyes again.

She wonders how many rounds they are gonna have as she strokes him. When Aliyah's eyes meet Jack's, he sees pure lust and animalism. Her sweet smiling eyes are gone. Her naughty dark side is taking over. Jack leans and grabs her booty with his both big hands. His finger sink into her thickness and squeeze the goddess ass. Their eyes meet again. Aliyah presses her big lips on Jack's and puts her tongue in. They are french kissing and Jack lets out a loud growl when Aliyah suddenly tightens her grip around his cock. Damn, she's gonna be wild tonight, Jack thinks.

Aliyah drops down her to knees not breaking eye contact with Jack. She sticks out her tongue and cleans up the oozing precum. She sucks his cock like a lollipop for a few minutes. She is just warming herself up. She is moaning and her drive is growing. Also Jack is getting warmed up. His insticts are activated, he becomes more rough and intense.

"Take it deeper," he says.

She sucks his length. Then she looks at him with her doe eyes and take him deeper. Her big lips wrap his cock tight and she slurps it loudly. Jack loves watching his BWC disappear in her black face. She starts sucking his balls and Jack hits her forehead and cheeks with his cock. He is smashing her face with his cock and she giggles trying to grab it with her hand.

She takes him in again and this time she goes deeper hitting her throat opening. She starts to go more intense and Jacks grab her by back of her head. The precum and saliva starts dripping off her chin.

"It's getting messy. We better go to bedroom," Aliyah says as she licks her lips.

Jack nods and walks to the dinner table. He picks up the bottle of red wine and 2 glasses. He fills it in the bedroom as he watches Aliyah to get undressed. When she is done, she comes to him and starts to undoing the buttons of his white shirt. He grabs her titties and pinch the hard nipples.

They embrace, Jack now squeezes her bare ass. She runs her hands over his chest and abs. She reaches to his back and grabs his firm ass.

"Okay, lay down on your back," Aliyah says.

Jack lays down anticipating her to climb on him. But she curls between his legs and lowers her head. Jack relaxes himself and can't wait to feel Aliyah on his dick again. Her head lowers, her loop earrings wiggle. She wraps her lips around the head and goes down. She looks up to see his reaction. Jacks feels her hands digging in his thighs and her tongue twirling around his cock. Damn, she gives a good head, he thinks.

"This is for all the teasing in the gym," her eyes flash.

And she buries her head between his legs. She goes so deep that his cock enters her throat. It makes a gargling sound and Jack twitches with excitement.

"Damn. If you are like that I'm gonna tease you even more. Holy shit." Jack exhales.

Aliyah pulls it out of her mouth and strings of precum goes from the cock to her lips. She looks up at him and giggles.

"Just relax baby, I'm gonna warm you up for the workout." She gives him devilish smile.

His BWC disappears in her mouth and enters her throat again. She moans with lust. She starts bobbing and going deep on him. Gargling and slurping sounds fill the room. She goes slowly but intensively. He can't think of nothing more hot than a woman trying hard to take every inch of his manhood orally.

"Oooh, good girl, keep going," he tells her watching her and puts a hand on the back of her head.

She keeps gagging on his cock and starts to cry a little. That's when he is about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum," she hears him saying.

She starts stroking him at the base and sucks just a few inches. Jack starts to groan hard, his body shakes in spasms. His hips starts thrusting up and down. And he starts shooting jets of cum in her mouth with loud growls. He spurts a few times and Aliyah starts swallowing. Aliyah moans as if she ate delicious dessert and swallows it all.

When he finishes he says "Damn, where did you learn it?"

"I've been training a lot," she giggles.

By this time Aliyah's pussy is a mess. She straddles Jack's hips and puts her hands on his chest. Jack stares at her perfect tits. Jack can't wait to fuck this specimen of beautiful thick black girl.

"Alright, lemme take care of you, my queen," Jack says as he grabs her by waist and lays her besides him on her back. He puts a pillow under her hips. Aliyah is so fired up. She is so locked in. Romantic girl turned into a fierce tigress. She opens up the legs. Her pussy is dripping and desperately needs attention. Jack puts 2 fingers in her snatch. He has a big hands and big fingers. Aliyah lets out a moan, arches her back and tilts her head back. He starts fingering her and she moans loud. But he puts his lips on her and silence her. She kisses him back but the pleasure is so high that she has to express herself loud. He adds fingers and increases tempo. She grabs his hand digging her nails in him and pushes it deeper in her slit. He pinches her clit. At this points her legs start shaking and she thrusts her hips against his hand. Her titties are jiggling as she is shaking. Her earring loops are swinging. He now moves attention to her big mighty tits. Jack grabs the right one and suckles the erect nipple. He even bites the nipple and that sends Aliyah close to the edge. She is sweating.

He pulls wet and sticky fingers out if her pussy and sticks them in her mouth. She eagerly sucks it and starts to touch herself. Then he continues working her pussy. Jack feels every throb of her body and soul. He loves watching her body to go through the waves of pleasure that he controls. She is reaching the edge and moaning animalistic sounds. She is in agony and her inner animal takes over. She is breathing heavily, screaming loud. Jack goes crazy on her and shoves his fingers deep and fast. Her hips involuntarily thrust and he has to use his strength to keep her down. Then she comes with loud screams. Her pussy juices makes his hand wet. She is panting hard. Then he makes her suck his fingers again.

"Damn, that was crazy," she finally says. "But that was just a warmup, I need your big cock inside, Jack."

She relaxes on the bed, touching her pussy. Then she quickly turns over and sits on Jack's lap. She rubs her wet pussy over the length of Jack's hard cock. Her pussy nectar is pouring down over his thighs.

"I can't wait to stick it in," he says.

He cups her big tit and their mouths connects again. He grabs her waist and rolls over so she ends up on her back. He lays between her legs and pushes his weight on her. He pushes his firm muscular body on her plump and juicy. The length of his cock pushes hard against her pussy and parts the pussy lips. She wraps her thick legs around his back. She feels his cock on her low belly.

Jack lifts himself up, grabs her thick thighs with his big hands. Then he lines up the head of his cock to her pussy and parts the lips. She sticks out her tongue and licks her lips. Little drops of sweats on her face glisten in a dim light coming from the living room. Their eyes lock. Jack feels her eyes shouting "fuck me already". Damn, I'm gonna fuck this beautiful black goddess again, he thinks. Oh yes, this big white bull is finally going to fill me up, she thinks. The tension is unbearrable. Her pussy is throbbing, his cock is twitching. He finally shoves it inside...

TO BE CONTINUED