The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later he pulled her to her feet, the uncomfortable cold dirty floor beneath her nothing compared to the burning pain the deep lacerations to her body caused her. As she wrapped her arms around herself, she fought back tears as she smeared the blood running down her arms.

Snivelling as he walked around her Song could feel the slip, soaked in blood and sweat, clinging to her body. She ached from his abuse, but she knew better than to speak. She knew he wouldn't have welcomed her previous plea. His gloved hands now draw her arms behind her back she did not resist then felt the familiar cold pinch of steel handcuffs run tightly around her wrists.

He took hold of her upper arm causing her to involuntarily cry out as he gripped tightly her cut skin. The pain so searing she felt sure she'd pass out at any moment.

Leaving the room, he leads her down the corridor, past the cells that contain girls she knows only by voices. Hushed whispers when they feel safe enough, brave enough to speak. Some girls don't. Other girls refuse to be drawn. Her only sanity being Mica the girl in the cell next to hers, the closest ally she has in this nightmare of an existence. Mica doesn't know where they are either. Her story of being brought here as horrific as anything they've faced since they've been held here for what feels like eternity. Days let alone, weeks and months have no meaning in the constant darkness.

He continues to grip her arm tightly as they walk past her cell, the door still open to the single dirty mattress on the floor. Led from the corridor Songs spirits lift momentarily recalling his words about her time here coming to an end. Down a short flight of stairs, she's led into a large pillar lined room filled with unbelievable warmth. An orange glow emanates from a huge furnace on the far wall of the room wide dark room.

Song spots movement to her left. She recognised her as she moves from the shadows towards her. Dressed in a tight black catsuit with a pair of black high heeled boots.

"Chl ... Chloe??" Song utters.

Chloe's heavily made-up dark eyes barely meet hers as she walks past her; seemingly oblivious to the abrasions that mark Songs body. Unphased by her predicament. Song doesn't dare turn around.

The Wolf steps in front of her silhouetted by the glow from the open furnace.

"Say hello to Spider for us," he coldly states.

Song looks up at him confused. Confused and distracted as Chloe Macready runs the steel blade swiftly across her throat.

Chapter Two; Nothing Changes.

Mica Wise lay there facing up to the ceiling.

She didn't watch as she felt her right arm stretched across the mattress. She felt the bite of the leather restraint as he fastens the buckle over her last free limb. Her ankles and wrists stretched mercilessly across mattress sat on top of the metal bed frame.

"Your friend Song... You'll have missed your whispered little conversations I'm sure... well, I'm sorry to say that she had to be disposed of".

Mica's exposed chest rose and fell as she heard him speak, the first time he'd spoken since he'd entered the room. Mica heard him move down around the bed frame on which she was held. She lay there in just a pair of black fishnet hold up stockings and a pair of black knee-high boots; the only clothing she'd been passed through the hatch in the base of the door of the cramped dark room in which she was permanently held. She knew better than to be anything other than compliant. Whatever had happened to Song; the soft-spoken girl with who she'd regularly conversed in the darkness of their imprisonment, she suspected that it was Song's defiant resolute stance that had contributed to her downfall. The reason she hadn't returned that night.

"Song couldn't accept her fate... refused to embrace her existence... You're different Mica... I believe that," he continued.

Mica closed her eyes, she knew what was coming, she'd learned to accept there was no chance of escape, no opportunity of freedom, not without earning that chance. Succumbing to his vile wanton needs was inevitable as she felt his firm hands slide up the inside of her thighs as he knelt on the bed between her bound legs. She had to do this to survive. She had to do this if she could ever expect to seek to earn her freedom. To be able to hold her daughter in her arms again.

"So, I have one question for you Mica..."

He deliberately paused for what seemed like an eternity.

"...Are you mine?"

The words filled the room, tore through Mica's conscious thoughts. She hated him. She hated him with more passion than she'd ever detested anyone or anything. He'd torn her from the life she knew. She'd fallen into his trap; she'd been lulled into his lifestyle. It was her own fault for being so trusting. Her own fault rushing into a relationship. Only doing so having been so bitter and how quickly Jack had moved on. How quickly she'd been replaced. Willingly she'd stepped over the threshold that fateful night lured unknowingly to the cruellest of existences; she'd been genuinely captivated by the charming charismatic personality of Alex Russel. Only for him and his friends to rape her, the first brutal initiation to her living nightmare.

Following their brutality, she'd been bound and gagged, a pillowcase pulled over her head. While she'd been brought in the back of a Van to be held in this cold dark foreboding place.

He'd destroyed her life, and in tearing a mother from her young daughter destroyed another life in the process.

Mica composed herself as the mere thought of Grace caused her anxiety to rise, the panic gripped her. Screwing her eyes shut she let out a heavy breath she didn't know she'd held in her chest.

"I'm... I'm yours Alex... I'm yours," she stated softly almost submissively using his name if only to gain his favour.

"Good Girl... good girl"

His hand gripped her jaw tightly as he spoke. Mica opened her eyes looking up at the vile black mask he wore daubed with the white skull that hid even the slightest clue as to who he was.

"Although... I'm not Alex ..." He chuckles darkly and quietly. "The man you think is Alex ... You may be relieved to know... Well, he's dead."

Mica felt his naked body lower over hers, barely able to process what he'd just intimated. She'd always assumed it was Alex Russel behind that mask. Was this just another ruse to throw her, to trick her, to torment her and if he's not Alex then who is he?

Micas slender hands clench the nylon ropes attached to the leather gauntlets wrapped around her wrists as she feels him penetrate her harshly.

A whimper leaving her lips as stretched across the bed she's helpless to prevent him using her. Just as she'll be unable to prevent him eventually impregnating her.

"You're mine Mica..." he states back to her from behind that vile mask as he fully penetrates her, "...You're mine."

**********

Stepping out of the Car I look up at the foreboding presence of the old seemingly derelict buildings and shiver.

Tonight, they don't look so derelict. Parked amongst the armada of vehicles that have cruised through rural lanes to reach this location I can hear the impressive PA system blaring out music. Lights in a multitude of colours scorch the night sky through both the broken and frosted windows. Steam seems to rise from the place, as if it's alive, a breathing organism silhouetted against the darkening early summer sky.

It's a little after 9pm the place will only have started up around an hour ago, will probably only be half full. If only judging by the queue of cars waiting to enter the field come car park that Sarah and I head across towards The Phoenix

"You look good," I state looking over at Sarah. Blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail she's wearing a tight short little black skirt, and a red vest under a short denim jacket, her bare legs slip down into little black high top Nike trainers. She wants to dance in comfort apparently. Whereas I just wanna get home or get pissed.

"You look... um..." she smiles teasing me "...Very Urban".

"Fuck Off," I playfully state but find myself pulling the peak of the black cap I wear down just a little as we pick our way through the cluttered car park.

"Well, a hoody and a Baseball Cap... it's a bit like date night with Eminem." Sarah quips.

I try to think of a quick response but can't come up with one.

Approaching a security gate, I'm subjected to a thorough patting down and search. Much to Sarah's amusement as she passes through the security check without even being stopped. Which is fortunate given that she had a gram of coke that we'd purchased earlier stuffed down in her bra. I knew that getting hold of drugs at The Phoenix wouldn't be an issue, but Sarah had been the one to say she'd rather buy the cocaine via a friend of hers. Ironically it was probably still cut with the same rat poison and cost a small fortune for the benefit of which, she trusted her friend. without considering the supply chain involved prior to pre-cut wraps I'd only tried Coke once before but knew Sarah liked to dabble every once in a while, so had no objections to meeting her halfway with her purchase.

As we head in through the main doors Sarah slips her hand into mine and squeezes a small, folded piece of paper into my hand "Yours" she smirks "I'm off to find the little girl's room and um... powder my nose."

"Sure," I say feeling the warmth and oppression of the main building already as she slips away out of my sight. The place is as alive as the first and only time prior that I'd seen it. Near enough seven months having now passed since that fateful night. I push myself towards the main bar side stepping through the crowd. Alert and on my guard expecting a tap on the shoulder at any moment from a familiar face at least. At worse it would be Chloe, Song or one of Spiders closer friends.

I'd turned my back on all of them, all of this. After that night I'd blocked their numbers from my phone. Blocked connections made over social media and locked down accounts to anyone I wasn't already connected to or knew I could at least trust.

I'd literally turned my back on Chloe, left her standing there, last seen stood over Spiders prone body, the blood spilling from the wound in the side of his head. Three days later I'd waited in the alley opposite of her bed sit, waited until certain she wasn't home and then using, they key she'd given me I'd scraped my belongings into two black refuse sacks and taken the bus over to Tubs Mums place. She'd put me up temporarily in the box room at Tubs request. She'd explained it was a pleasure to help me, when in truth all I felt was her pity. Poor kid I'd overheard her say to Andy, Tub's Father, one night not aware I was only in the hallway; "All alone... lost his mother ...and after all that business with his Father... a vile piece of work he was if I ever I knew one". I'd parked my anger, literally bitten my tongue, if not because of her ignorance but because of my need for refuge.

I'd only stayed a matter of weeks as by which time I was spending more and more time with Sarah. So much time she had no objections to me staying and moving my stuff in. Although a full on move we had such a good understanding with such a good budding relationship it just felt natural. The truth of how I'd first met Sarah haunted me; especially her ignorance of the circumstances but she was genuinely the silver lining to the dark cloud that my fleeting association with The Phoenix represented. Yet here I was back in the very building which was so much more than a metaphor. Sarah and I didn't talk about our pasts. Maybe there was good reason, perhaps we both had our secrets even if mine were far darker than hers. Ignorance may never have been so bliss.

Risking a glance up to the balcony that runs along the top of the main bar from under the peak of my cap I don't recognise a sole, my thoughts interrupted by a young kid behind the bar asking, "What can I get ya mate?"

"Two bottles of Water and two bottles of lager" I state "Please" I add as an afterthought.

The four drinks are placed in front of me; I'm tempted to break the staff ID Card from my pocket to see if I can still land the drinks for free but decide against it and slip him the ten pounds he asks for. My eyes once again scanning the balcony, not even sure who I look for who I would want to recognise. For the briefest moment I spot a dark-haired girl pass behind the line of people stood hanging over rail of the balcony. Her hair much shorter but she looks a hell of a lot like Lyndsay. I lose sight of her but know it can't be her. I take swig of my lager. Of all the ghosts I could possibly cling to there was no need to be seeing Lyndsey here, I was jumping at shadows. Seeing ghosts, I didn't need to see. My mind playing obscure tricks. I needed to try and relax; cocaine might not be a good idea. Tonight, I was just one of thousands.

Finding a spot at the end of the bar I put down the drinks on a ledge and wait for Sarah. In my pocket I opened cautiously the little folded paper packet. Despite my reticence I dip my finger into the coke before I rub my finger over my gums, it tasted like shit, but I couldn't be fucked with the arse ache of heading to the toilets every hour or so to inhale a line along with inhaling the foul stench of piss at the same time, at best. Feeling the tingle in my gums I chuckle as I look up and to my left where a guy and girl are sharing a line off the screen of a mobile phone. It was all too easy to forget that around here no one actually gives a fuck.

As the coke takes hold, I start to relax a little. Tonight, I was just a face in the crowd I think to myself once more.

Stood there watching the main DJ Booth I feel the cold slender hands reach over my eyes and blindfold me as they wrap my upper face tightly. I tense immediately. Chloe's face fills my mind's eye.

"Boo!" I hear before I recognise her familiar chuckle.

"Fuck Sarah," I turn to her but stifle my irrational anger.

Sarah's eyes are glazed her pupils dilated, she grins as she steps around me and grabs one of the bottles of lager.

"Come on Eminem I wanna dance."

I grab my lager leaving the two bottles of overpriced water stood there as Sarah takes my hand and leads me into the massive sprawl of sweaty writhing bodies.

Just another face in the crowd.

**********

Sophie McAllister looked around her, wide eyed and enthralled by everything she saw as she stood against the cool wall that was soaked in condensation.

Her white top clung to her body with sweat from the last hour spent in the midst of the throng of bodies, dancing away just below the DJ booth raised above the dance floor.

"I need a drink," her best friend Maisie says into her ear, struggling to make herself heard over the relentless noise of the music that filled the warehouse.

Sophie nodded to Masie, "I'll wait here for you."

"Ok," Maisie smiles. "Do you want anything?"

"Water," Sophie said only just realising how dry her throat was from the physical exertion. "Grab me a water."

Maisie smiles and nods as she made her way through the crowd ls to the nearest bar area. Sophie couldn't believe this place; how many people were here; she'd worried about being spotted by her Sister and Jack but there were thousands here at a first. She felt a little over dressed, although not as over dressed as Maisie in her red sequin party dress. They'd dressed up, applied heavy make up in order to look older. Not that they needed to; there appeared to be no discernible dress code for males or females alike. She felt like she was trying too hard as she looked around the place once again, dressed in a white slightly opaque top over a black bra, with little black denim shorts worn over black tights with a pair of black lace up ankle boots that she'd borrowed from the bottom of Sarah's wardrobe.

To her left saw two bottles of water on a ledge, she was desperately thirsty but didn't trust who'd have left two bottles of water, if the contents were even water.

Looking around idly waiting for Maisie she caught the eye of a shaved head guy in a black zip up track top, navy jeans and white trainers. His eyes looked her up and down. Sophie blushed, maybe the outfit wasn't truly wasted on the night. He was good looking, alright he looked a little rough, but still good looking even with a bit of an edge to him. His gaze still fell upon her, a little nervously she flushed as he then smiled over at her. Sophie returned the smile and in response he headed straight towards her.

Back to the wall between two sets of couples Sophie had nowhere to go in the crowd, not that she necessarily wanted to, the nearer he got the more attractive he appeared to be, despite his overly casual appearance and short cropped hair. He wasn't her normal type. Did she have a normal type?

"Evening" he stated rather formally as he got closer to her.

"Evening" Sophie returned the introduction.

"What's your name?" His eyes met hers, but she noted them fall back down over her body as he inspected her at closer quarters.

"Sophie" her confident answer with a smile as she pushed her hair back behind her ears.

"Dan... " he looked up into her eyes.

Sophie took a moment to compose herself. He was very attractive.

"You on your own Sophie?" he chewed on gum a little too furiously Sophie couldn't help but notice.

"My friend..." Sophie answered "...My friend Maisie has just gone to get us drinks".

"That's good" he nodded enthusiastically "Are you girls looking to Party?"

Stupid question thought Sophie why else would they be here? What else were they doing? Sophie nodded her head with a weak smile.

Dan leans forwards and spoke into her ear, "I mean really party."

As he spoke, Sophie picked up a slight Northern accent. She immediately felt him press something into her hand. Instinctively her hand took the small smooth little item he passed to her. As he stepped back Sophie looked down into her hand at the little speckled tablet he'd squeezed into her palm. She looked up at him a little shocked. Instantly worried about being out of her depth, she'd never taken drugs before, smoked a little spliff at a party last summer but that had just made her feel ill and had resulted in her throwing up the Vodka she'd been drinking that night. She turned the slightly blue pill in her fingers, looking to her left and right but no one paid any attention.

"That's on me" Dan grinned like the Cheshire Cat "Go on Sophie ... don't be shy ...live a little... it won't do you any harm."

Sophie looked back to the pill, then out to the room of people all dancing all happy. She was tempted but what would it do for her? What would it do to her? He held out a bottle of water that he plucked from his back pocket. Sophie took the water. Live a little he'd said, sure she thought why not this place was amazing this evening was amazing. He grinned at her as she lifted the little tablet to her lips and slipped it in her mouth. It tasted vile it tasted sour, like hairspray. Unscrewing the lid of the water she took a swig of the warm clear water and swallowed the unknown tablet. What was the worst that could happen?

"Good girl ...good girl" he repeated before leaning back towards her his hand took hers. "I know the guys that run this place ...do you wanna come up to the private bar area?"

"What about my friend?" Sophie answered his question with a question. Although admittedly immediately intrigued by the prospect of the private area and what it could possibly offer.

"It's only up there" he pointed over his shoulder towards the main bar "Up on the balcony...we can keep an eye out for her ... she can come up and all".

Sophie should know better but he'd drawn her in, he must've been ten years older than her but there was something about him. She took another swig from the bottle and squeezed his hand in hers.