The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Dan" she smiled. "Lead the way".

Sophie followed him as he led her by the hand along the side wall of the venue, she looked back for Maisie, but she was nowhere to be seen. A short distance later they were stood before two of the venue's security team, both of whom sported fluorescent yellow high vis jackets. Dan simply nodded in their direction and they pulled aside a long dark curtain to a metal door that seemed to swing open on its own.

A little nervously she smiled at the two burly guys as Dan led her through the open doorway, they both stared through her seemed to pay her no attention, but then they followed after her.

"Where are we going?" Sophie asked a little nervously as the door behind her closed and the cool damp atmosphere away from the heat and flashing lights hit her.

"Hell" Dan coldly stated.

Sophie felt the heavy grip of the security guards hand clamp over her delicate jaw as he reached around from behind her stifling the scream she tried to emit.

**********

"For fucks sake we ain't ever getting out of here".

All I can see through the constantly misting up windows of Sarah's little silver Ford Fiesta were the constant glow of red car taillights and break lights. Revving engines seemed to surround us only punctuated by the intermittent beeping of horns and every car blaring its own base lined soundtrack.

Outside the car revellers added to the chaos walking through the stream of vehicles that were all trying to leave what was essentially a field through one double gated entrance. That entrance was in truth only several hundred meters away but in reality, might as well have been ten miles away.

"Chill Jack," Sarah smiles almost serenely beside me in the driver's seat "You've got Road Rage and you're not even driving".

"Too fucking right" I slap my hand up against the folded back sun visor "This is bedlam".

"Write a letter of complaint to the organisers in the morning then" Sarah mockingly states as she wipes the condensation from the inside of the window yet again with the sleeve of her jacket.

It had been a good night; I'd escaped unscathed by my worries and fears of bumping into a ghost from the all too recent past. I'd seen no sign of anyone I'd recognised all night. That said most of the night had been spent out in the midst of what constituted a dance floor. And I figure I'd spent the majority of that time watching Sarah. Watching her body as she danced in front of me. She had an amazing body and sure knew how to move, how to use that body.

"It wasn't like this before" I interject still fuming that it's a little after 4am and there's no sign of us even moving, let alone getting home. I'm not tired because of the coke in my system, but I am irritable because of the coke in my system.

"We left just after One last time... although I can't think why?" Sarah counters.

"Oh, I can think why," I say turning to her with a grin as she narrows her eyes.

"Oh yeah ... Got myself in to all sorts of trouble that night didn't I," Sarah once again playfully mocks me.

"You got yourself in to trouble?" I can barely hide the smirk, "Me... I was abducted and dragged back to your house against my will".

Sarah laughs aloud "Against your will my ass".

"True story" I keep my grin stifled, barely.

Sarah looks over her left shoulder turns the steering wheel sharply and without much indication veers the car off to the left-hand side. The space we vacate quickly filled by the slow procession behind us.

"What are you doing?" I state.

"You said it yourself Jack we're not getting out of here... Not anytime soon... So why don't we make use of the time?"

A devilish grin creeps across her face now as she pulls on the hand break, the car facing towards a hedge row, she turns off the engine.

"That's if it's not against your will." Sarah states as she climbs over and straddles me in the passenger's seat, her hand slips firmly between my legs.

Oh, I'm willing I think to myself, very willing as I push her little skirt up her thighs while her hands furiously tug at the waistband of my jeans.

**********

The pain in her arms and shoulders was unbearable.

Sophie's whole body hung from the straps secured around her wrists. Her jaw aches from being forced apart by the ball of the gag they'd forced into and secured in her mouth. She fought them as best she could but was no match for the three of them. Barely had they led her from what now seemed like the sanctuary of the main room than they'd overpowered her. They'd bound her hands and ankles first with harsh plastic grip ties before gagging her and pulling a hood pulled down over head prevented her seeing what was going on. She'd struggled as she'd been carried away, the sound of the music growing fainter as she'd been brought to wherever she now found herself. The din of the music had long died completely. Even in her peril Sophie thought to where Maisie was, was she looking for her? Had they got her too? Who were they?

Fresh tears rolled down her face behind the hood. What did they want? What would they do to her? A thousand scenarios ran through her mind. All of them ending in hideous outcomes.

Sophie heard the metal door she'd been brought through earlier creak open once again and she felt the draft of cold air fill the damp room.

"What have you brought me then Daniel?"

"Something I think you'll appreciate".

The first voice had been measured and calculating. The second voice unmistakably Dan's northern accent although he'd barely spoken to her since he'd assisted in her being here.

"Show her to me."

Sophie felt someone behind her as the hood was roughly pulled up over her head. Blinking, as her eyes struggled to grow accustomed even to the dim light following the enforced darkness of the hood.

"Oh, Daniel you've excelled yourself ... you really have".

Sophie raised her head to see who it was that spoke. She screamed into the gag; despite the pain she frantically pulled at the restraints suspending her inches off the ground. Her wide wet eyes focussed only on the figure dressed all in black but for a white skull painted on to the eery black mask he wore. Flanked by two heavy set minders in plain black balaclavas.

"Get her out of those shorts and get her on the chair" Sophie heard his callous words but could not process them.

Fear gripped her as she felt hands wrap around her waist unbuttoning the waistband and pulling the tight denim shorts down her thighs. The two balaclava clad individuals moved towards her. She screamed into the gag once more as they lifted her with ease carried her across the room and dropped her into a straight-backed leather chair.

Sophie found her physical fight far too late as they secured her upper body pulling straps across her chest and waist. She fought in vain as her bound wrists were stretched up over her head and secured to the seat back. Tears ran down her face as they each grabbed a leg and positioned and secured them in the stirrups at the base of the chair. She could barely move by time they'd finished. Her eyes clenched shut and she begged inaudible pleas into the gag which stifled her voice.

The ball gag then roughly pulled down as she felt a hand press against her mouth forcing another pill into her mouth. She tried to resist, tried to refuse. The acrid taste of it on her tongue.

"Swallow it..." the masked man stated. "You'll appreciate it".

Sophie shook her head as his hands clamped over her jaw his pelvis pressed between her bound legs, she could feel his arousal.

"Do it" he goaded her his grip in a leather clad hand on her jaw tightened.

Sophie swallowed hard, tasting the tablet, the same fowl taste as the pill from earlier as it roughly slipped down the back of her throat.

"Good Girl" the masked man said as she felt his hands reach between her legs and rip open her black tights.

"Please..." Sophie begged, her jaw aching "Please don't do this."

She could hear him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. Her eyes stayed screwed shut.

"Please ... Oh, dear God please" Sophie continued, squirming in the restraint. "I'm ... I'm... I'm..."

"Your perfect," his chilling response seemingly echoed around the room.

Sophie's eyes screwed shut as she felt his hands firmly on her shoulders. That featureless mask chilled her she struggled as she felt him press up against her as he pulled her underwear to one side. The words of her sister echoed in her mind; 'A Phoenix event is not something you need to be concerned about ...stay away'.

Stay away, stay away the words bounced around her mind as she mentally shut down.

She felt him enter her, Sophie felt the alien sensation of his penis slip roughly inside her as he groaned while he slowly entered her, causing searing pain. Sophie cried out with the physical and mental pain of both the sensation and the situation as he pressed his hips forward. Her tightness stretching around him.

"Fuck you're... you're so..." his words lost to yet another breathless grown as be stirred his hips, pulled back a little and then thrust forward harshly once more into her.

She craned her neck back as her body painfully succumbed.

She turned her head to the left; a silent tear ran down her cheek. His gloved hand grabbed her jaw and turned her to face him, to face that skull, the mental vision etched into her mind as Sophie closed her eyes and accepted this was how she'd lose her virginity.

Chapter Three; The Retreat

Chloe raised her body from the water. She headed up the tiled steps from the pool letting the warm water drip down her body, covered only by the tiny ruby red bikini.

Grabbing a towel from a wooden chair she tussled her hair and then patted down her body. Casually she made her way around the large pool passing in between the loungers that lined its tiled side. She felt privileged to be brought here by him. A sign she'd slowly regained his trust, his respect, following the punishment he'd put her through since holding her responsible for simultaneously letting Jack Hughes escape her grip and being involved in Spiders death. The truth of which he wasn't interested in hearing but that she knew was far different to what he'd convinced himself it was. Chloe knew full well though that keeping her relationship with The Wolf was advantageous. He would never be smug enough to admit it but given their history together he needed Chloe as much as she needed him. It was a poisonous car crash of a relationship, but she would certainly never be without him. She knew it was mutual.

Smiling as he watched her as she approached. Taking an ice-cold glass of water from the low table between their two loungers, she took a sip through a straw, before throwing her damp towel at him.

"Keep your eyes to yourself Mr Wolf." she smirked at him as he dropped the towel on to the floor.

"I know every inch of that body... very well," he said sitting up and placing down the book he'd been reading. "Besides I'm not the only one paying you attention."

Chloe followed his subtle nod over toward the far side of the pool where none to subtly a toned muscular black guy sat gazing over in her direction. Next to him stretched out across the lounger reading a book was a blonde in a black two-piece bikini. Chloe smiled weakly in his direction before sitting down on her own lounger.

"What can I say," Chloe softly chuckled, "Other than I'm irresistible."

"Modest too," The Wolf smirked, "But he was watching you all the time you were in there."

"Awww," Chloe mocked "Someone jealous?"

"Not my style Blondie... although the girl he's with ... she could be my style".

"Looks a little too old for your tastes." Chloe chided. "Especially given that little blonde you had locked away last weekend after the event."

"You know me," The Wolf grinned side stepping her accusation. "Always working on a project".

"But you let her go?" Chloe stated turning over and facing him.

"In time she'll return" he replied.

"You're Confident."

"Aren't I always," he smirked running his hand over her ass lowering his voice "Just like I'm confident I'll be cumming in that pert little ass of yours before lunch".

Forty-five minutes later with her hands tied behind her back with her bikini top. Her bikini bottoms stuffed deep into her mouth Chloe felt The Wolf fulfil his prophecy as she lay pinned face down across the King Size bed in their hotel suite.

**********

"How was your meal?" The Wolf asked as he set down his own knife and fork.

"Perfect" Chloe smiled sweetly back at him.

"Good...so what say we head for a drink at the bar and go make some new friends?"

Chloe followed his eyeline, the couple from the Pool standing from their own table head in the direction of the Bar. No wonder he'd spotted her. She was barely squeezed into a little black dress that accentuated every curve of her fake tanned no doubt surgically enhanced body. Her blonde hair, straightened, fell to her shoulders. In all honesty every male set of eyes in the restaurant at least chanced a look at the couple. Or at her. The more she'd seen of him Chloe was sure she recognised the tall athletic dark-skinned male from somewhere. She had no idea where though.

"Oh, so what's your plan Mr Wolf?" Chloe grinned appreciating the stark realisation she wasn't going to be the focus of his attention tonight, or for the next part of the evening at least.

"Just a friendly chat... get to know them a little... you know."

"I can almost hear the cogs ticking in that devious mind of yours," Chloe smirked knowing not everyone could get away with winding him up in such a fashion.

"Blondie..." he proclaimed standing from the table as he moved around towards her "...You've a very low opinion of me".

"It's in the gutter ... which is where you're probably planning on leaving that poor girl if you get your hands on her."

Chloe stood and felt his hand in the small of her back, she pulled down the hem of her dress over stocking clad legs, the effort she'd made do him left her feeling a little inadequate.

"I just think she looks like she'd be a fun fuck... have you got any Blues on you? " he said as he reached back and took her hand as they made their way to the bar. "Just in case."

**********

"C'mon babes let's live a little."

"I don't know Charity Lett said shaking her head, "It's OK for you ... there's no wonder you're up for it ...he's ... he's just so..."

"So?" Kelvin raised an eyebrow.

"Fucking old for a start" she said adjusting her fits in the dress as she crossed her legs while sat next to him on the leather sofa in the bar. They'd drunk far too much of the Champagne that he'd kept buying for them. He'd entertained Kelvin, taken on board all his story's and listened enthusiastically while his female companion had been sat there next to him all but fawning all over Kelvin at every opportunity. There was something she didn't like about the pair of them; something sinister.

"Who the fuck proposes fucking swapping partners when you've only just met... it's the drink talking... I'll bet you she won't even go through with it." Charity set down her champagne flute heavily down on the glass top table sat before them. Her voice between exasperated and angry.

"He's a pervert" Charity continued "His eyes have been all over me since they came over and introduced themselves."

"She seems nice."

"You would say that" Charity rolled her eyes at his audacity. It was more than obvious he wanted to spend the night with her. What did this Chloe, if that was even her name, what did she have that Charity didn't? A skinny little bitch with small tits and bad roots was all she seemed to be.

"What I mean is ..." Kelvin took her hand and sat forward to face him. "Well, she wouldn't be with him if he wasn't a decent guy, would she?"

He had a point, of sorts, but it wasn't a convincing one. "Maybe she likes older guys ...I don't".

"Maybe he's rich..." Kelvin grinned his cheekiest grin at her. "You like rich Guys, don't you?"

"You're a wanker." Charity stated shaking her head and meaning it, she wasn't just with Kelvin for his wealth, but he failed to see that and treated her like shit irrespective. Throwing cash at her for clothes, entertainment even the breast enlargement he'd talked her into last summer before their holiday to Mauritius.

"They're on their way back" Kelvin stated quietly, as he watched the couple who'd accosted them over two hours ago head back their way with a tray of drinks.

Charity watched him, Andrew he'd said his name was, she didn't have to go through with this she reminded herself she wasn't obliged to sleep with the stranger even if Kelvin felt the need to cheat. She could keep him up, drink him under the table if she had to. Her ability to handle her drink, even after all this evenings Champagne, was legendary. He wasn't in for an easy ride. The confident old prick.

"What you saying then Girl" Kelvin grinned once again, his mind obviously made up.

"Whatever you want..." Charity resignedly offered unable to even look at him "...Whatever you want."

Kelvin squeezed her knee "Live a little yeah ain't that what I always say ...Live a little".

Chloe the blonde with bad roots smiled weakly at her, doing her best to refrain from a sneer as she looked her up and down while she sat on the leather sofa opposite of them as she sat crossing one leg over another. Charity simply offered a weak smile back to her.

"Brandy Cocktails" he announced as he appeared over her shoulder.

**********

Chloe let him peel the black dress down her body his kisses peppering her neck and exposed breasts his firm hands held her as she stood there.

Stepping out of her dress Chloe stood before Kelvin Phillips in just a pair of black hold up stockings and black high heels.

She prepared to give herself to him, he'd bored her stupid in the bar while the Wolf had plied him and his personality vacuum of a girlfriend with bottle after bottle of Champagne. Drinking late into the night the Hotel staff only too willing to keep supplying them with drink after drink.

"You've a perfect little body" Kelvin shook his head as his hands moved from her hips up her side.

"All natural," Chloe looked up at him from under her fringe, "Why don't you discover it".

His physique was impressive, a footballer apparently. At least that's what he'd said downstairs earlier, like they should be impressed. The Wolf had paid him lip service but had barely taken his eyes off of Charity the plastic blonde squeezed into the black dress. When they'd moved on to Brandy cocktails at The Wolfs insistence, she knew full well the drink he'd passed to Charity had been spiked with the 'bluey' she'd handed him earlier in the evening. She was until that point quite obviously less than receptive to the suggestion that The Wolf had put to Kelvin at the bar near enough an hour before hand.

Not for the first time he'd given Chloe away to gain what he wanted. Chloe's role had been to seduce or make herself available to Kelvin and it had been ridiculously easy. In truth Phillips had bought the suggestion in no time at all Chloe had seen from the bar how he'd worked hard to coerce and convince his girlfriend into agreeing to the scenario in which they all now found themselves. Somehow, he'd persuaded the 23year old air head that 'living a little', as had been the last words she heard him say to her, was a good idea.

His hands pushed Chloe's shoulders squarely and she fell back onto the double bed behind her of her own accord. Promising she thought as she bounced onto the duvet beneath her and looked up at his well-toned frame as he removed his shirt and unbuckled his trousers. Chloe couldn't help but wonder if playing swap might have its benefits for her after all.