The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he removed his trousers Chloe's eyes gravitated towards his impressive already erect length

There would definitely be benefits.

Kelvin Phillips pulled her stocking clad legs apart and dropped his head into her crotch, her hands gripped the duvet beneath her as she felt his tongue slide into her.

**********

"Oh my God you're serious aren't you."

"Deadly," he said looking at her with an intensity that confirmed his words, as he started to unbutton his black shirt.

At her requests they'd taken a walk, she felt the need to clear her increasingly fuzzy head, she still couldn't quite believe what she'd let Kelvin fucking Phillips talk her in to yet again. Technically giving him permission to cheat on her this time around. She'd forgiven him countless times before; how was this going to be any different, fans, girls on tours, that slut who'd happily sold her story alongside of photos and videos of him to the press. This was proper taking the piss though, dragging her down to his level of debauchery.

"So, do you fancy a dip?" He turned to her and with a raised eyebrow.

Charity looked over her shoulder doubting now how idly they had walked into a concealed area at the back of the Health Spa. Situated before them was a large Hot Tub, the steaming water of which was illuminated by lights set in the base of the tub, that was sunk into the ground, surrounded by wooden sun loungers on a decked area.

Charity chuckles crouching down to swirl her left hand through the beautifully warm water of the Hot Tub. The location wasn't overlooked, she doubted it would even be highly visible in the daytime. Heavy tree line covered two thirds of the area that surrounded the decking in which the large whirlpool was sunk. She looked back at him, knowing how she'd gotten into this situation in the first place but still not believing it. He wasn't unattractive, on reflection she had to admit that, but he was older than any man she'd ever been with, far older. His brooding intensity scared her a little. She hadn't wanted to go with him, hadn't wanted Kelvin to go off with the other girl but she'd thrown herself at him and Kelvin she knew full well couldn't resist his own ego. Not when it came to sex. Charity's head swam the drink she'd consumed cancelled out the fine food they'd dined on hours earlier. She watched him remove his shirt and drop it on a wooden lounger to his side.

"Are we getting in?" He smirked a charming dangerous smirk.

Charity looked around "We shouldn't".

"There's lots of things we shouldn't do ...life's all about breaking the rules every now and then," he stated back at her as he kicked off his shoes removed his trousers and slipped naked into the warm water, steam rising around him.

'Jesus Christ' Charity thought to herself but not even genuinely questioning what she was doing. She felt tempted by the thrill of the situation she realised. A wave of euphoria seemingly washing over her.

I can out fuck you Kelvin Phillips she thought to herself as she looked down at the dark haired, reasonably muscular middle-aged man.

Her left hand moved to the right shoulder strap of her dress. His focus totally on her as he watched her start to remove the dress.

"What if we get caught?" Charity looked around but didn't actually seek further excuse.

"We won't" he confidently stated, "A quick dip ...in and out".

Charity couldn't even remember what he'd said his name was and here she was about to slip into a hot tub in the dark of night with him. 'Live a little' Kelvin had said. No doubt he was living a little with the slutty little blonde right now. Just as he had with countless other girls since they been together. 'Fuck it' Charity thought as she peeled the black dress down her body in front of him 'Live a little'.

"Fuck me" he stated as she stepped from the decking, completely naked, into the blissfully warm water of the hot tub which gently bubbled around her.

"I guess that's the idea" she said with a smirk as she dropped her body into the water and his strong arms wrapped around her.

"It is" he whispered in her ear, as he pulled her close kissing her neck and her shoulders. Charity felt his arousal her hand wrapped around him under the water and his kisses fell harder as she slowly ran her hand over his length. She went in for the kill to get this over with.

She realised she lost control almost immediately as he turned her around sharply and placed his hands over hers against the side of the hot tub. His legs kicked hers apart a little as she knelt in the warm steaming water. He positioned himself against her from behind. It was him who was going straight for the kill. She was his prey. She didn't object.

"Oh, my fucking..." Charity stated biting down on her lip as she felt the stranger enter her harshly from behind.

***********

Chloe stood on the balcony and lit up a cigarette.

She inhaled sharply feeling the satisfying relaxation of the smoke in her lungs.

'Well, that was unremarkable' she thought to herself as she drew the towelling hotel robe around her naked body. What had promised much had turned out frankly disappointing. He had no idea how to use that perfect athletic body or that impressive dick. Chloe had lay there while he'd taken her in a repetitive missionary position fuck until he'd eventually talked her through 'blowing his load' in her. She could feel the cum running between her legs, she dabbed the gown against her aching pussy. It had been all she could do to fake the right noises and attempt to try to liven the moment up for him by response. Dull was paying the experience too glowing a compliment.

Finishing the cigarette, she flicked the still glowing butt from the balcony, watching as it pirouetted through the darkness before hitting the ground below with a brief explosion of the glowing embers.

Glancing up towards the top floor of the building she couldn't help but wonder if The Wolf was enjoying himself a little more. He was sure to be, whether the plastic blonde was, that was another matter.

"That's a filthy habit," Kelvin Phillips states as he lay there watching her from the bed as she walked back into the room.

"I'm a filthy girl."

He grinned, "I'm sure you are."

Chloe dropped her robe. Surely, she could get something from this finely tuned athlete.

Straddling him naked she pulled down the covers and dropped her head towards that dick. She looked up at him.

"Allow me to demonstrate."

**********

He took her hard and he took her fast

Now stood with him directly behind her Charity braced her arms locked out straight against the side of the hot tub. The water splashed back and forth as she absorbed every brutal thrust. He felt good, he knew what he was doing. She grimaced against the onslaught even though it felt good. She'd never been fucked like this, so rough, so hard, she'd never known anyone be so masterful.

"Oh fuck," Charity cried out in excited pain, "Oh fuck keep that up ... keep that up".

He chuckled, "What happened to being quick?"

The steam from the hot tub rose past her face, the tips of her blonde hair dangled down into the warm water as he used her causing the occasional splash of water across her face.

Charity pushed her hips back and felt him take her deeper, felt him fill her, his unprotected dick deep in her. His hands gripped her hips as his pelvis repeatedly slapped against her ass. She clenched around him she felt her moment building. Only two had made her feel like this, only two men had made her genuinely cum.

"Trust me," she heard him say.

Charity processed the words although she didn't know what he meant. She didn't respond not even when she felt his right-hand slip around the back of her neck.

"Deep breath." she then heard him say. Charity barely reacted before she felt his hand press down on her neck forcing her face beneath the surface of the water.

Chlorine stung her eyes, she panicked as the warm water filled her mouth, she swallowed the chemical tasting liquid. Still, he fucked her harder and faster. Charity gripped the hot tub wanted to let go wanted to break from his grip but feared he'd push her deeper under the surface. Was he trying to fucking drown her?

He pulled her up, she felt her hair extensions come away in his hand she gasped for breath as relentlessly his hips fucked her. He held her just above the surface of the water as she struggled for composure.

"Good girl... and again"

Charity desperately wanted to fight back but somehow dare not and accepted his control despite the panic that gripped her body and mind. She felt his fingers tense around the back of her neck moments before she was dunked back under the warm water. She held her breath this time she'd taken more air in her lungs. He fucked her hard she braced her arms so unbelievably taught as her legs locked out while he abused her body. The alien sounds of the water sloshing around her ears, Charity clenched her eyes shut as he submerged her and fucked her. She felt the burning in her lungs as she held on to the breath. Eventually her lungs betrayed her, and she expelled the air she'd held on to as long as physically possible.

Her mouth filled with water once more.

He didn't let go.

He didn't bring her up.

He didn't stop fucking her.

**********

Chloe collapsed on top of him feeling the wet warmth of her climax spilling around his crotch from her soaking the tops of her own legs and his.

Exhausted she'd finally gotten her moment from him.

"Shit," Kelvin breathlessly states towards the ceiling as he lay there, "That was..."

"Told you," Chloe matter of factly stated but in truth she'd achieved such a climax with a dildo in the past, it was nothing he'd done for her.

"I wanna go again" He started.

"Well, you've certainly got stamina."

**********

Charity gripped the side of the Hot Tub her whole head submerged once again below the surface of the water. The fourth or was it fifth time he forced her head into the water. She clung to the air that filled her lungs as tightly as she clung to the slippery plastic surface of the Hot Tub.

"Make me cum" his brutal instruction to her before forcing her under the surface echoed around her mind. She clenched herself tight, not without fear, the walls of her soft folds clenched around his thick shaft as it sunk back and forth.

Deeper, harder he took her as she clenched her eyes beneath the surface of the water. She pushed back determined to give him his release. If only to earn hers. She felt his hips jack hammering, felt him push against her from behind with heavy fast thrusts.

With a sense of relief Charity felt his climax explode into her, feeling the additional sensation between her legs. As he subsided, he dragged her head back pulling her out of the water. Her arms finally relaxed as holding her back to his chest they stood there exhausted. The cold night air chilled her body as soon as the warm water ran from her naked frame.

"Fuck you're amazing" he stated on heavy exhausted breaths.

Breathlessly Charity stood there sucking in deep lung fulls of the cool night air as he held her against him; his dick still buried deep inside her.

"Shall we retire to my suite?" he offered.

Part of her wanted to push away, to run to escape him, having granted what she had already. It had barely been sex as he'd taken control and all but abused her. The urge to tell him to fuck off grew. As did the need to discover more. She knew she should fear his vicious nature but another part of her needed to know, wanted to know, what would happen if she said yes.

Charity leant her head back and slowly, silently, nodded her agreement to his suggestion.

**********

Chloe entered the suite a little after 8am.

The Wolf stood shaving before the mirror of the en-suite bathroom. Looking to her as he skilled a disposable razor under hot running water.

"Morning" he causally stated dropping the razor to wipe excess shaving foam from his square jaw line with a towel, "How was your night?"

"Disappointing," Chloe stated placing her key card on the side of the sink and unzipping her dishevelled looking black dress.

The Wolf watched her in the mirror as she stepped behind the glass wall of the double shower. She turned on the shower and slipped her tired body under the jet of hot water steam started to fill the room, obscuring the glass and the mirror.

She felt the Wolf step up behind her. Felt his arms wrap around her and she pressed back against him.

"I mean I'm aching." she omits a devilish chuckle. "He was a big fella ... just didn't know how to use the fucking thing ... hence a girl's disappointment."

She felt his hands wash warm water through her hair before she turned to face him; "How about you and Barbie Girl?"

His hands fell over her shoulders and firmly down her back. Chloe let out a satisfied groan. She longed for him. "What was the plastic fantastic like?"

"Once I got her warmed up ...once we broke down a few barriers... let's just say we didn't have much sleep... any sleep."

Chloe offered a lopsided grin as she turned back to him "Too exhausted to go again?"

The Wolf kissed her lips firmly and pushed her up against the warm wet tiles. Chloe grimaced as she felt him enter her as his right hand slid up the back of her left thigh, immediately as he started to fuck her, he felt so good.

Ten minutes later Chloe stepped from the bathroom into the main suite. The Wolf stood silhouetted against a sunny sky in the doorway to their sun terrace come balcony.

Stepping into the room she was immediately conscious of the female lay face down on the bed, bottle blonde hair obscured her face and a ball gag was fixed between her lips. Her wrists were cuffed in the small of her back, her upper arms also restrained by thick black nylon rope. The same rope that was utilised to tie her thighs together as well as stocking clad ankles.

"For fucks sake are they my new stockings?" Chloe stated across the room to him recognising the black denier hosiery topped with red lace detail.

"Sorry I wanted to see her in them" he said without turning around.

"I assume we aren't fucking well taking her home with us."

The Wolf stepped back into the room a cool breeze seemingly following him and blew through the room as Chloe took a pair of slim fit navy jeans and a black blouse that hung in her wardrobe.

"I don't think she's flexible enough to fit in a suitcase... pack your bags we'll grab breakfast after we Check Out."

"And her," Chloe reminded him.

"Oh, leave her there for housekeeping to find."

Struggling against the heavy restraint Charity Lett frantically mumbled a startled rant into the gag that dissected her mouth.

Chloe couldn't quite make out what she said as she dumped her suitcase on the bed next to her and started to pack.

Chapter Four; Drowning In Anxiety

Lyndsay Phillips looked up at her reflection in the smeared mirror that was hung on the wall, she faced.

Her hands and head protruding through the restraint of the solid wooden, medieval, device in which she was held. One single bulb hung from the ceiling above her captive form casting cruel shadows over her face.

Boot clad ankles held apart, locked into a solid wooden bar bolted to the floor. Her body ached from having been held bent double for too long. She knew not to complain. Closing her eyes taking a deep breath she relished the discomfort in which she found herself. This was his favourite device. She knew what would follow. She knew he'd satisfy his needs and hers.

Recently dyed blonde hair fell across her face obscuring her features. Too many brunettes he'd told her. Lyndsay knew there were others he kept down here; she knew not who was held behind the other doors in the long corridor in which she was housed. She didn't care. Lyndsay knew she shared him. She knew she belonged to him to use as he saw fit but that she wasn't his only possession. Her captivity had awakened something in her though. Something that had built since she'd willingly surrendered to him that first night, something that had been triggered by the surreal experience months before that, the most brutal of one-night stands as she'd been passed between two brothers fulfilling their needs and triggering her most suppressed darkest fantasies. She couldn't explain any of it, how she'd turned her back on her life as she'd known it for this existence. She had no regrets. Unlike some of the others she knew how to serve, how to please him. He rewarded her for such sacrifice, she was privileged.

"I've been preoccupied," he stated calmly hidden among the dark shadows of the room from where she knew he watched, "For that I apologise."

"I understand," Lyndsay stated, her natural instinct to turn her head towards his voice but the pillory held her tightly in its grip and prevented even this most simplistic of movement.

His footsteps echoed around the brick walled room to which she'd been brought. She felt him first, felt his rough powerful hands pushed the loose black pleated skirt she wore up over her ass. She only wore the skirt and a pair of black leather thigh boots.

"Let me show you how much I've missed you".

Lyndsay looked up into the mirror as he stepped up behind her, visible for the first time since he locked her into the device. The dim bulb illuminating his bare chest and revealed that he didn't wear the mask he'd always donned when first she'd made his acquaintance.

Feeling him press against her she drew in a heavy breath of excited anticipation.

"Use me," she whispered loud enough that he could hear as she gently closed her eyes.

"I will," he responded.

Lyndsey let out a whimper of pleasure as he roughly entered her as she was held bent double before him locked into the pillory.

**********

In a tight pair of leggings and an oversized grey hooded sweatshirt Sophie McAllister sat in the front room of her sister's house, her legs tucked up underneath her.

Music played from her phone through to ear buds; though she couldn't recognise who sung or what the track was that she was listening to, she'd zoned out; her mind a million other places than where it should be. As it had been too often lately, since the experience over that weekend of the party at the abandoned Warehouse.

Only her best friend Maisie knew what had happened but not where she'd been. At the time only Maisie knew she'd disappeared off the face of the earth for two days before she'd been driven away from that hellish place. Maisie had scoured the premises until being removed at 6am in the morning; she'd desperately searched for her friend. Painfully unaware of her fate in the bowels of the venue's labyrinth of basement chambers

She'd made them take her to Masie's house when they'd let her go; bundled bound and gagged into the back of the white van and driven away in the dead of night. Her body and her mind broken by the torturous events. She'd enough savvy to choose Maisie's to avoid showing then where she lived. They'd scared her. Abducted her, kept her prisoner, blindfolded and chained up while she'd regularly been forced to consume the vile tasting little blue tablets that seemed to accompany every meal or drink, they provided her. She ran her hands over her wrists mentally feeling the restraints in which she'd been held.

A tear ran down her face as she thought of the abuse that had been inflicted on her across that 48hrs by him. That man hidden behind that Mask. She'd told Maisie the truth recounted everything that had happened to her then sworn her to absolute silence on the matter. She was ashamed of what had transpired. Not the situation she'd gotten herself into not but the fact that despite everything and in conflict with every feeling she knew she should feel there was something about the whole time she spent at his hand that while it scared her, she felt darkly enthralled. She felt sick contemplating how she felt. It was just her coping mechanism she'd convinced herself, her minds way of dealing with what she'd been through. She'd not told Maisie that side of the story; she didn't understand it enough herself to begin to explain it.