The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry boss ... I see your busy but ...I ain't sure how she got in but she's here again"

"Blondie?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah at the end of the main bar ...blue dress."

"Jamie.." I say turning my attention back to my blonde front of house "...2 birds 1 stone"

I walk away without another word to anyone. Buttoning my suit jacket as I walk through the busy club towards the main bar.

I spot her with her back to me; the young blonde student sips from a glass of what I know will be Vodka and Tonic, her drink of choice. Chloe Macready. 22-year-old, Psychiatry Student. I'd brought her to the club some months ago having met her in a coffee shop that same day. She been a reasonable fuck locked into the pillory in the private room I'd taken her to; long blonde hair past her shoulder the strapless blue dress she wore clung to her reasonable enough little body. It'd only ever been one night in my opinion and I'd tried to make that clear, but she'd never taken the brush off; her calls unanswered as well as the constant stream of messages. Recently, number blocked on my devices, she'd taken to turning up at the club asking for me. The psychology student obviously couldn't spot her own flaws.

She'd become a nuisance and I'd instructed Security that she be refused entry after the fourth such time she had made a nuisance of herself. It was with this in mind that I was sure it wouldn't take much to charm her into my dark plan.

I approach Chloe from behind slipping my hand gently over the smooth pale skin of her left shoulder.

"Hey there stranger"

**********

"Fuck are you sure I'm cut out for this?"

Chloe raises her head and hands me back the rolled 20 note rubbing her nose as she inhales the 2nd line of cocaine in as many minutes from the desk in my office

"Like I said" I pause with a smile as her already dilated eyes look in to mine "I knew on that first night you had what it takes to become a Dark Star girl... you'll do amazing...and I'll be out there with you all the time."

Chloe's hair was now tied up in 2 'pig tail' bunches either side of her head. A short white shirt tied above her midriff over a dark red bra which pushed up her perky tits. Below an exposed midriff sat a red black and white check pleated micro skirt that barely covered her ass. Red fishnets tights were worn with black calf high stiletto boots. The outfit had been her choice from the garments scattered around the girls changing area 30 minutes or so ago.

I look to my watch 23:51, 9 minutes until show time, then I hold out my right hand "Ready to go become a Dark Star girl?"

With an excited giggle and very little reticence she takes my hand and lets me lead her from the office. Taking the back stairs, I lead her down a long narrow passage towards the back of the stage where Jamie and 2 Chinese girls, dressed in black lingerie and thigh high PVC boots stand waiting for us.

Jamie takes me to one side as one of the Chinese girls places a black collar around Chloe's neck while the other pulls her hands behind her back and fastens her wrists together in a pair of black leather cuffs. Chloe's confidence briefly wains and I flash her a reassuring smile.

"This is a fucking gamble Logan you've no idea how this is going to play out." Jamie states.

"I got this she'll be putty in my hands"

Jamie's turn to raise an eyebrow "Does she even know what you're planning to do to her?"

"Not really but if anything ... that'll only add to the show ...she signed a copy of the performers contract I'm sure the small print covers us"

"You're unbelievable Logan I seriously can't believe you're doing this."

"Trust me." I say taking off my shirt as Jamie's hands me a black balaclava.

"What the fuck have I got myself into at this place" Jamie shook her head as she walked away. I can't help but watch her ass in those hot pants.

"Hey be grateful it's not you ...I'll see you in my office at closing time for that disciplinary"

I turn offering a reassuring smile once more to Chloe who stands between the two Chinese girls a lead now attached to the collar on the hand of the girl to her left.

Stood there in just a pair of suit trousers I'm about to pull the balaclava over my head when my phone vibrates in my pocket. Taking the phone in my left hand I open up the new message

SENDER; Hannah Mobile: Hey you. Guess you'll be up what with your Club. Had a really great night again last night. Can't wait to see you x

I smirk thinking back to the incredibly attractive brunette and the latest dinner date we'd been on just over 24hrs ago. Parking the option to reply I slip my phone back in to my pocket and nod towards the 3 girls opposite of me as I step out through the curtains on to the stage as the massed crowds on the dance floor erupt.

"Ladies and Gentleman" The PA announces "The Dark Star is proud to introduce ...Chloe"

I turn back and look over my shoulder as the 2 Hostesses lead Chloe out on to the stage to a further rise in the volume of the crowd. She looks up but with the bright spotlights on her beyond the front 2 rows just like myself she's unable to see the hundreds of eyes on her as she's led out in to the middle of stage where a black metal frame pillory awaits her.

As she's led to the pillory I try to make myself heard to her over the crowd. "Just relax and enjoy."

She smiles nervously as I swing open the top of the pillory. I watch as the cuffs are released and the hostesses assist Chloe placing a wrist each into the Pillory, Chloe willingly lowers her neck into the central groove; before I swing the metal top bar down over the back of her neck and wrists. Swiftly locking her bent double into device; just as I had on her first night I'd brought her here. She looks up at me and watches me as out of her line of sight the 2 girls affix a spreader bar over her boot clad ankles.

"How ... how many people?" She enquires meekly

"Not many" I state. Not particularly caring, or knowing, I'd not performed on stage for some time, not since the early days of the club but it didn't bother me. There was no pressure on me as the effective ringleader of this macabre circus. Not least as I was hidden under the mask of the balaclava but also because I wasn't necessarily the one all eyes would be on; the one about to be humiliated in public.

From my back pocket I take a black rubber ball gag. Chloe's eyes widen as not affording her the option to discuss the latest restraint I place the gag to her mouth.

"Open wide Blondie."

Chloe closes her eyes and opens her mouth wide. The TV screens dotted around the club show a close up of the black ball dissecting rosy red glossy lips as I fasten the gag around the back of her neck securely. So eager is she to please me she forgets all about her inability to now utter the safe word protocol as we'd reassuringly discussed upstairs. I step away as the crowd anticipation builds.

"Fuck her ass" a booming Male voice is heard from somewhere near the front of the stage.

I hold out my hand and one of the girls assisting me hands me a pair of long sharp bladed steel scissors. Holding them up for everyone to see the crowd release a sincere but almost pantomime noise.

Chloe attempts to crane her head up and around as she stands there trapped mercilessly by the device. I step in front of her and grab hold of the massed hair bunched on the right hand side of her head

"Next time your told to stay away from somewhere ...maybe you'll learn." I state coldly from behind the balaclava.

In a single quick move before Chloe has even realised I slice through the hair cutting the pig tail from her head just past the elasticated hair band that holds the hairstyle together. There's a mixture of gasps and cheers from the crowd as I hack away a large chunk of the blonde's hair in one brutal action . I hold aloft the bunched hair like dome kind of trophy before I throw it out into the crowd. Laughing darkly to myself as I do.

"Hold still Chloe ...I don't want to cut you"

Chloe hollers onto the gag as she realises what's occurred my only response being to grab the hair bunched to the left of her head. Slicing through the fine blonde hair I shore her of more of her length. Dropping the hair to the floor this time.

She rages, struggling in the combined restraint of the pillory and the spreader bar. Screaming helplessly into the ball gag. Her protests drowned out by the background noise. Beckoning over the Chinese girl nearest me she walks slowly over and hands me another device. The look of disgust on her face alone says enough.

Switching on the battery-operated Hair Clippers that vibrates in my hand I hold them in Chloe's eye line and her screams and struggles hit new heights despite the gag and the pillory. Aware of what they're witnessing the crowd fall almost eerily silent as without delay I run the clippers straight through the centre of Chloe's scalp ploughing a line of short stubble through the middle of the blondes hair line

"You wanted the initiation" I goad "You wanted to know more about this place ...you wanted to be a Dark Star Girl...whatever it takes is what you told me" I spit back the pertinent point of the conversation we'd had only an hour earlier or so over champagne and cocaine while I'd convinced her to sign the performing contract and agree to being here on stage.

Chloe's hands pull at the restraints in protest as she attempts futilely to escape the medieval device. She'll know from her previous submission just how effective the device holds her. Crudely I continue to hack away at what remains of her fine blonde hair with the buzzing vibrating clippers. Her hair falls in uneven clumps to the floor at my feet, within her eye-line; assuming she has her eyes open. Running the blade over the contours of her scalp within minutes I've shorn near every strand of hair from the pretty blonde's head.

Stepping back she slowly raises her head to look at me. The shape of her face totally changed now by both no longer being framed by her blonde locks and by the gag dissecting her jaw. She no longer protests, perhaps in utter shock. Crouching down in front of her over the constant crescendo that now emanates once more from the unseating crowd, a combination of jeers and cheers, which I ignore. To my left I make out security leading an animated girl away from the stage.

I whisper in Chloe's ear "You look fucking amazing ...I'm going to fuck you now"

Even as my words sink in I stand and walk around behind her; my fingers tracing down her spine as I position myself behind her. Hurriedly I unzip my fly and get myself fully hard in my hand.

Chloe barely reacts as I fold the ever so short skirt back to reveal her pert little ass. I run my hands firmly over her ass then with ease rip open the fishnet stockings. The jeers of the crowd subside as they watch on now excitedly expecting to see Chloe taken by the masked shirtless man on the stage.

"Fuck her" and "Punish her" just 2 of the cries audible as the crowd near demand entertainment, as if at a sports stadium.

I place my dick against Chloe's shaved little slit a dark grin forming under the balaclava at the irony of her smooth plump pussy lips. With a firm hard thrust I push forward and fully penetrate her just as I had in the private room; only this time in front of everyone. I feel her tense and watch as her hands ball into fists. Glancing up to one of the TV monitors the camera zoomed in in her face I watch her eyes screwed shut as she has no choice other than to accept me painfully into her; exactly how we'd agreed in the office she'd be taken; how she'd longed to be taken again. This could never have been how she'd imagine it.

Buoyed by the change in the crowd's atmosphere I start to fuck Chloe's bound firm little body hard and fast. The stage is no place for a tantric demonstration; the crowd soon lose interest in any show that drags on. Time is of the essence. Gripping her hips, I fuck her tight dry pussy hard and fast as she slowly comes to from her semi catatonic state as if my dick buried deep in her awakens her. Her head tilts back and I hear her muffled groans from behind the ball gag. I pay her no attention though as I fuck her brutally harder and faster

Taking her quick and hard I reach my left hand over and grab the bar that holds her neck and wrists in place to gain extra leverage

Chloe's tense body eases my need for a quick hard release. As I fuck the now bald little bitch even harder and faster. All the while the crowd bays for her submission and continued humiliation at my hand.

My hips pound the flesh of her pale ass through the ripped red fishnet tights. She grunts and groans in muffled protest at my hard brutal fuck

In the darkness to my left I watch as the two Chinese girls watch on now mesmerised as Chloe succumbs to my cold hard abuse. My mind wanders to a scenario where I'd fuck both of them, together. I think of Jamie; and peeling down those tight leather hot pants. Then my mind passes to Hannah I imagine her bent double taking such a beasting. Spurred by my own imagination I feel myself ready my climax building with the familiar tingling in my balls. I keep brutally fucking Chloe as she's held locked into the pillory then pull out.

My left hand squeezes the base of my dick as I move back around in front of her. Sensing what's about to unfold her eyes plead with me silently as I stroke my length mere inches from her face.

I hear the cheers I'd practically shut out as I relax a little stroking my dick hard and fast and then with no prior warning I release a blast of thick white cum up across Chloe's right cheek. Still wanking I spray another blast across the bridge of her nose into her left eye which closes shut under the weight of ejaculate on her eyelid. My climax subsiding as I flick semen across her face as my hand slows to a steady pace before desisting.

Stepping back a step; with the crowd behind me going wild I look up to the monitor to see what they see. A framed vision of what I can literally see before me. A close up of Chloe's freshly shaved head locked into the pillory by her slender neck; her eyes screwed shut, mouth achingly distorted around the ball gag, my cum glistens as it putrefies and starts to run down her petite face .

"You did well ... but I don't want to see you near my Club ever again." I reiterate as Chloe looks up at me through one eye. I can't even begin to comprehend what she's thinking, if she's thinking given the turmoil of the last 10 minutes of her life. Fuck it she's a Psychology Student she most probably knows all about coping mechanisms. Raising my fist triumphantly to the crowd I walk away stowing my dick in my jeans as I walk off stage; not even looking back at Chloe.

"When the lights go down you can free her, clean her up, then get an Uber to take her home ...but first I'd stand well back if I were you"

I nod to the DJ booth. The microphone crackles to life "Ladies and Gentlemen show your appreciation for Chloe."

I don't look back as I hear the contents of drinks glasses rain down on her as the crowd offer their now traditional salute come tribute; covering the bound Chloe in a cocktail of Beers, Wines, Spirits and Mixers. The sanitation team must hate that shit as much as the girl left bound on stage.

The backstage area is instantly cooler as I take off the balaclava and make to head back to my office, in need of a fresh shirt and fresh pair of suit trousers. Jamie heads towards me down the service corridor, as ever clutching her iPad, she shakes her head with a rueful smirk.

"That was brutal," she states honestly.

Nonchalantly I walk past her, damn those legs in those hot pants, I smirk as I look back and toss her the sweat soaked balaclava "Never doubt me ...I'm going to grab a shower I presume there's a fresh suit and shirt waiting for me"

"Of course...I've never seen so many people walk out of here in disgust though...and at the same time I've never seen the crowd so frenzied. Jesus, Logan, you're an animal at times"

"Only sometimes?" I look into Jamie's blue eyes as I narrow my own. "I'll give you a refresher in my office after closing"

Chapter Three; Arabella

Not for the first time since arriving I glance at my watch.

The bevel of the second hand seems to slow even as I watch it; my attention distracted by the red head waitress as she brings the two bottles of house red to the table. My eyes glance up toned legs encased in black nylons as she smiles asking if we're ready to order yet.

"Sorry," says Hannah. "We're just waiting on my Sister to arrive can we have 5 minutes longer"

"Why not bring some bread for the table I offer as I take a swig from the vinegar like tasting Red. 'Fuck that's awful' being the unspoken thought as I swallow down the sour tasting wine.

I find myself here after only 6 weeks with Hannah; I'd tried my best to duck out of her Brothers Engagement Meal at the low end Italian restaurant chain since she'd invited me. This isn't meet the patents time I'd stressed but it felt like nothing less than that. Truth be told things were going incredibly well and I was beginning to grow comfortable in my burgeoning lifestyle with Hannah, that she was a good fuck and had a body to die was inconsequential but not even that compensated for being in conformist living hell in which I found myself with her, her Mother Joan, Step-Father Alan , her brother Rob and his incredibly bookish fiancé Lisa. As we sat in awkward silence awaiting the arrival of the absent Stepsister Arabella I resisted the urge to look ignorant by looking to my watch again or checking my phone.

"Right I'm sorry I'm late yeah, yeah, yeah." Was the first I heard of her arrival over my shoulder as she hurried in like a whirlwind of excitement. "Couldn't decide what to wear"

Turning around in my seat I glance up at the stunning 19 year old.

"Something that fitted would have been good Ari" Hannah offered with a chastising smile as she got up and moved around the table to hug her; kissing both cheeks as she did.

Platinum blonde hair framed the young girls petite face which was heavily made up with dark eye makeup. The hem of her red dress barely covered her ass and long toned legs sporting black fishnet tights were complimented by little black ankle boots. Damn she looked amazing. I had to fight myself not to let my eyes linger for longer than would be deemed acceptable as She moved around the table greeting everyone before congratulating her step brother and Lisa before sitting on the spare seat to Hannah's right.

"Ari this is Logan ...Logan Ari," said Hannah as Arabella extended a slender hand across the table to me which I shook gently.

"Good to meet you,"I stated.

"You too Hun," she said with a breezy cheeky smile as her eyes fixed mine. "Han you'll have to tell me all about this one" she continued almost as though I wasn't in ear shot as Hannah laughed off the suggestion.

"Later Ari ...much later" was the response as knowing giggles were exchanged.

**********

A hour later a half-eaten frankly awful soggy mess of a Tiramisu sat on a plate in front of me.

It was all I could do not to let my eyes follow Arabella across the room, again, as I watched her get up from the table and head over to the bar area to where her Father stood. That dress was tantalisingly short.

"Sooo." said Hannah as she leant across the table from me. "What do you think of my family?"

'Dull as fuck with very little taste except for your exquisite little sister who I want to fuck like a whore until she's physically unable to cope' was the thought that ran through my head, but I nodded and smiled. "They're all very nice ..." I offer the response Hannah obviously wants to hear as opposed to the honesty that they'd bored the shit out of me. "Arabella seems to break the mould."