The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at the eager young little brat as she sucks away my left hand held firmly on the back of her neck, restricting her holding her against me. My legs lock out as she entices my climax with her talented young mouth.

"That's it ...that's it" I encourage as I feel my climax erupt through my body, I press my hips forward; she struggles holding off her gag reflex as she sucks hard while my dick releases a warm salty deposit deep into her throat. She swallows hard and my seed slips down her throat on the way to her belly.

"Taste good?"

Ari doesn't answer or can't answer as I step back then slip my dick from her mouth. I leave her knelt there gasping heavily for breath on the floor of the hotel suite. Her jaw covered in saliva she looks up at me from those blue eyes. Dark eye makeup runs from the tears involuntarily induced by the face fuck she'd just endured. Punishment for being 37 minutes late to our rendezvous.

"Your ass is next" I state as I walk away from her and pour a glass of champagne from the ice bucket sat on the bed side table. The cold crisp liquid slips down my throat with a sharp sting as I take an uncouth heavy slug from the slender long stem glass.

She doesn't move from her knelt position, her head hung low I watch her shoulders rise and fall as she breaths heavily awaiting my command as I've diligently trained her. Dressed in a Black Basque with red Trim that holds her pert young tits tightly encased within the silk garment. Red topped black hold ups coupled with black high heels complete her look.

I sit down on the edge of the king size bed looking around the now familiar room where we've met for the last 6 weeks; at least once a week, even since her return to University after a summer break.

My mind wandered back to that first glorious submission in this same room 2 months earlier when Ari had let me take her ass for the first time. When she'd surrendered her anal virginity to me

**********

~ Eight weeks earlier ~

Rubbing my nose between my fingers tasting the acrid cocaine that burns the back of my throat I stand next to the dressing table lined with toys and restraints as Arabella returns from the en-suite bathroom. With a faint smile she ties her hair back up whilst walking out the room. Other than the leather collar around her neck the black stockings and suspender belt along with her stiletto heels are all she wears.

Pointing to the wall to the left of the narrow floor to ceiling window that looks down on the Plaza below I simply state, "I want you to stand and face the wall."

She doesn't question my command just as she hasn't questioned anything I've asked of her in the last 3 hours since I'd tied her face down on the bed and used her for the first time. I was getting my money's worth I darkly thought to myself. The £600 I'd deposited in the young students bank account whilst we'd been sat in the hotel bar earlier was worth what I'd gained, and what I yet had to gain from her.

I take several lengths of rope from the table and drape them over the back of the bucket seat chair sat to her right hand side.

"I'm going to free standing tie you Arabella... I need you to place your hands behind your back and keep your legs together"

Five minutes later I step back and admire my handy work. Her wrists bound in black nylon rope rest against the small of her back. Her upper arms are bound in the same rope, pulling her shoulders back. Her legs also tightly bound at three points, around her thighs, just above her knees, as well as holding her ankles together. The rope restraint rendering her practically immobile as she faces the light grey wall of the hotel suite

"Perfect," I state as she obediently stands there fully restrained once again. Guiding her back a step or two her feet awkwardly shuffle as I bend her at the waist her a little.

"Don't go anywhere" I mock as she silently waits as I kick off my shoes remove my trousers and strip myself naked; my dick once again now fully erect with the prospect of what's to befall her.

Stepping back over to the dressing table I take the black glass butt plug and a small plastic bottle of lube. As I walk towards the young blonde I smear lube over the body of the plug. She flinches as I then proceed to run my slippery fingers between the cheeks of her ass which are framed by the black suspender belt.

Ari omits a deep heavy breath sensing what's to come "Logan," she near whispers "Logan I've never..."

A grin spreads across my face at her admission the dark carnal desire that's burned all night as I've used Hannah's little Step Sister for my sordid pleasure reaches a new peak. The realisation that I will be the first to break in the teens ass raises a surge of adrenaline to match the artificial stimulus of the cocaine coursing through my bloodstream.

"Just relax then ...relax and I'll be gentle." I lie.

I press the cold heavily lubed tip of the plug between the cheeks of her ass and then gently edge it against her puckered little asshole

"Wh ...what's that for," her breathless nervous voice asks naively.

"This'll help you accommodate me... stretch you a little," I state honestly as she sucks a heavy breath through gritted teeth. My hand presses against her shoulders as she turns her head to the right, the left-hand side of her face and her upper body press against the wall. All the while my right hand slowly presses the bulbous plug slowly past her tight little entrance.

"Oh my god ...oh my god" she whimpers as I briefly consider asking for her silence

"Nearly there Ari just relax and ..." with a sharp anguished gasp from her young mouth I fully penetrate her ass with the butt plug.

I step back and admire her as she stands there her eyes screwed shut adjusting to the new sensation for her body. Thr handle of the butt plug protruding between the soft white cheeks of her ass.

"How's it feel?" I take the lube and heavily coat my dick in the thick oily substance

"Oh god..." she breathes heavily unable to move as the plug penetrates her "... it hurts... I'm not sure I can ... I mean ...oh god I can't"

"There's no such thing as cant" I state coldly, stepping up behind her I reach between her and nudge the plug a little as she winces and tenses. I slowly rotate the plug and she gasps again while I tease her sphincter.

Moments later my impatience burning I lean forward and whisper in her ear "I'm going to take it out and replace it with..."

"Fuck Logan you have to...just ...just..."

"I know." I reassure her as she panics. "I know.."

My fingers gently prise the plug back a little and she tenses once again as the wider circumference passes out of her entrance. Removing the plug I throw it behind me on to the bed and immediately press the tip of my well lubed erect dick against her gaping virgin asshole.

"Relax...bear down and breathe through any pain" I say as her eyes screw shut once again while I attempt to penetrate her as I take a wide stance either side of her frail body. Her high heels hold her bound frame at the perfect height as bending my knees a little before pressing against her tight little asshole pressing my dick forward from my hips. Guiding my dick into her.

"Oh God...oh God...oh my fucking God..." she repeatedly gasps as I press my tip past her sphincter and gradually slowly slide my dick ever deeper in to her asshole, as she stands there her hands press back against my lower stomach in an attempt to control me.

"It's no use asking for God when the Devils in your asshole." I mock. "Move those hands."

I grip her hips and pull her bound body slowly back as she drops her hands and cries out in pain. Pressing her body against the wall I groan at the friction caused by the tight walls of her ass. Ari continues to gasp and beg. Then finally her ass gives, and I achieve near full penetration as she screams out in pain.

"Oh fucking hell you feel so good" I gasp ignoring her discomfort; feeling how unbelievably tight her virgin ass is around me. She feels so good wrapped around me as with gently probing thrusts I attempt to stretch her out.

Gaining her breath a little she turns her head as best she can to look at me as she pleads with a vulnerable tone "Oh God be ...oh please ...slowly ...slowly"

As I gently thrust I know I won't last long in the tight confines of her young anus in conflict to her pleas for mercy I whisper, "I'll be quick."

Immediately increasing my momentum against the resistance her body provides. The third time I'd fucked her since she'd walked of her own free will into the room earlier. Despite her gasps and whimpers she offers no resistance; she does not resist and accepts my using her bound body once again. Despite her willing submission Ari's body remains nervous and tense which only serves to increase the pleasure I feel as my hips slap against her pert ass cheeks and I fuck her with slow steady thrusts while she grimaces and gasps in pain.

"Fuck Ari," I groan as she continues to tense around me "Your ass is worth every fucking penny," I sneer reminding her of the price of her submission.

My fingers dig deep into her hips as she takes me, her soft whimpering cries of pain continue to fill the room as she struggles to cope with the repeated harsh stabbing thrusts into her anus.

Fucking her at differing paces she relaxes a little when I ease off but then immediately tenses and grimaces once I apply any deep pressure or speed my momentum.

Pressing her against the wall my left forearm across the back of her shoulders while my right hand grips her right hip tightly I start to build to an unbearable pace for her. The friction of her tight restrictive asshole provokes my climax as she begs for reprieve. Frantic snatched half words caught on pained incessant gasps

"Fuck Ari your gonna make me cum...your gonna make me cum again"

I feel my balls far too prematurely goaded into emptying then release. Tensing myself I hold off as I thrust and hiss in her ear punctuated by full harsh thrusts.

"You ... Little ...Fucking ...Whore."

Shuddering I release a blast of cum into her bowels as she gasps out in searing pain at my final brutal thrusts.

Relaxing my body ever so slightly as my dick oozes cum deep inside her. I breathlessly subside taking my hands off her as I slowly carefully ease myself from her bound body.

She shudders taking heavy breaths as I leave her stood there heavily bound leant against the wall. Shivering as adrenaline and the shock of the brutal fast encounter flood her mind. I watch her as she barely dares to move attempting to find comfort in her predicament as she contemplated what has just occurred.

"Squeeze it out," I state.

"Wh...wh...what?" She asks bemused.

"Squeeze out my cum."

Ari's eyes close as I watch her buttocks clench before seconds later a trickle of thick white cum runs down the top of her right thigh over the rope that binds her legs together. The cum drips down on to the side of her toned right stocking clad calf.

"Seems a waste."

Crouching I run my finger up the back of her leg gathering the ejaculate on my forefinger. As I stand Ari glances back at me before I hold my finger to her mouth.

She doesn't protest, barely hesitates, as she slips her soft lips over my finger and sucks the cum, that had been deposited in her ass, from my finger.

"I think we both earned a shower...join me."

Ari swallows harshly before nodding her head silently as I start to untie her.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

I can't believe what this narcissist/sadist did to Emily after what he allowed to happen to Gemma. Wow, writer this story has me cumming and drooling over the sex scenes you so vividly describe. I hope that you haven't written any further scenes of him selling/trading any more young girls because of his underground dealings. I'm having a love/hate relationship with this story but yet I keep coming back...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bloodshed - A Dark Star Tale Pt. 01 Hidden dangers and dark consequences emerge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 01 She is kidnapped, forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hellie and the Boss Hellie's boss discovers her true, slutty nature.in BDSM
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories