The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her submission fills my mind and satisfies my lust as I feel aching balls long for release in to her tight young body. My breath heavy, sweat builds on my brow, my back aches as my own tense body locks out while I bear my weight down on her shoulders and fuck her mercilessly; jack hammering from my waist as I goad my climax.

Glancing back over my left shoulder I catch sight of her stocking clad leg locked out trembling against both the restraint and her abuse, the mere sight causes me to lose control.

Feeling my shaft fill as my balls release I tense my groin to hold off my release as long as I possibly can. Continuing to slam my hard dick deep into her with aggression; through my gritted teeth I spit out the words "Like a good little Whore"

My dick releases; spasming deep into her unprotected tight little hole. Flooding her body with a heavy deposit of warm wet ejaculate as I impregnate her with my seed. Holding myself deep in her, pressing down on her as my body shakes and trembles; she screws her eyes shut as my cum putrefies inside her.

"Oh fuck..." she whimpers repeatedly "oh fuck..."

Taking my hands from her shoulders the white silhouettes of my palms and fingers slowly fade from her skin as I prop myself up hands flat on the mattress of the bed as the last of my climax seeps in to her. "Good girl Ari ... Good Girl"

"Am I?" She exhaustedly whispers.

Her soul searching question brings a grin to my face; "I only call you good girl ...because we know you aren't"

Easing my aching dick from her as I clamber to the edge of the bed I leave her face down for a moment to breathlessly regain her composure, no sound made or even physical reaction as I sit alongside her restrained body and trace fingers across her spine.

Standing I pull my suit trousers back up onto my hips, I pull up the zip fly and fasten my button as I turn back to the bed. I release her ankles first then watch her look up at me from heavily made up eyes, the make up of which has sneered ever so slightly. I free first her left wrist and then lean over her body to free her right wrist.

Ari curls up on the bed drawing her knees up to her chest, pushing the pillow aside and inhaling trembling deep lung fulls of air for a moment before she climbs up on her knees to face me, her eyes narrowing as she places both hands on my shoulders; the red marks of the restraints temporarily scarring her wrists

"No one's ever fucked me like that before," she purrs as her hands reach up and grab the sides of my face before she unexpectedly stands. Wobbling a little on weak legs, she steadies herself against me then passionately kisses me, which I briefly permit.

Breaking the kiss, I look into now wide wild pale blue eyes; lust burns through both our souls as I look to the collection of toys and restraints lined up on the dressing table.

Stepping away from her I take the black leather collar and hold it open between my hands before stepping back towards the beautiful little 19-year-old.

"If no one's ever fucked you like that ... I look forward to continuing your education"

Chapter Four; The Garden Party

Standing in the doorway of the her bedroom; which is bathed in sunlight I watch as Hannah runs her hands down the front of the fitted jade green dress. She then runs her fingers through her silky brown hair as she slips on white high heeled toeless shoes and straightens the gold crucifix she wears around her neck.

"You look amazing," I state honestly as I step up behind her.

"Hair up or down?" she says not looking back but watching me as I appear behind her in the mirror.

"Up," my one word response softly spoken in her ear as I slip my hands firmly over her toned stomach before wrapping my arms around her slender frame in a firm embrace.

"Easy Tiger," Hannah softly chuckles as I pull her back against me letting her feel my arousal. "We haven't got time for that."

"There's always time for that," my hands leave her midriff and up her body along her arms until I extend her hands either side of the mirror; her palms flat against the white walls of the bedroom.

Her eyes close as already I'm sliding the short skirt of her dress around her waist.

"Oh God Logan your insatiable."

"And you can't resist," I pull down the zip of my navy jeans as I gently kick apart her ankles. My dick hard in my hand as I pull the white panties she wears to one side; she bends at the waist a little as I gently run my dick over her soft plump pussy lips. Hannah takes a sharp intake of breath as I slowly enter her with only the tip of my penis.

"I'll be quick," I say softly as she braces against the wall "Look into the mirror ...watch as I fuck you."

Hannah's eyes meet her own in the reflection of the mirror as she softly bites her lip and groans as I gently, fully, penetrate her.

**********

An hour later I'm shaking hands and smiling insincerely as I'm practically led around the vast garden at Hannah's parents' house; 4 weeks after the family meal it's the turn of the wider engagement party ; billed almost elaborately as a Garden Party for extended family and friends.

"If I hear that we'll be next one more time I'm going to start swinging punches" I state through gritted teeth as Hannah and I take a brief moment and I allow myself a generous slug from the bottle of lager, turning warm in my hand.

"Love me love everything that comes with me," Hannah giggles as we make our way towards the generous buffet of cheap cooked in the oven pastries and cocktail sausages. I load a plate with beige food and limp salad as I catch Arabella's eyes for a second time; this time her head doesn't drop, and she's smiles weakly.

I spotted her the moment we'd arrived. Since her submission to me my mind had been on nothing more than her and everything I'd done to her in that long sordid night . I'd told her then that I'd wanted her to be mine; told her to go away with the money I'd paid her, to enjoy herself on holiday and that when she returned we'd pick up where we left off. A deep dark secret we'd both agreed to keep and continue with. Without hesitation she'd agreed; yet since her return my hectic schedule had kept us apart but now I realised as I gazed incongruously at her, now I needed to start making time for her.

Dressed in a white cotton summer dress printed with little yellow flowers she pushes platinum hair behind her ear as she sat smiling and laughing with a group of younger party goers. Her tanned complexion highlighted by her hair and what she wore. I break my gaze as my hand is grasped and I'm introduced to an overweight guy called Richard.

Almost immediately I'm pulled into a conversation about pension funds and investment portfolios by Richard and another random family member. I nod and smile politely all the while my mind wanders to that night in that hotel suite with Arabella, my mind swimming with dark desire. In my mind I hear her gasps, her begs and recall her spectacular climax on the bed of that hotel suite at 5 in the morning. There wasn't a hole in her young body I hadn't abused in our cocaine and champagne fueled excess. We'd barely slept as we'd fallen exhausted onto the bed in the early hours.

I notice her make her way towards the drinks table where her father holds court. He kisses her cheek and she smiles broadly as they and others laugh and joke about something that's probably not all that amusing. As she steps away and walks across the lawn I make my excuses and step up alongside her as she passes by.

"How's my dirty little secret?" I say quietly as she sheepishly looks to her left at me.

"Not here," a slight panic to her voice as though I'd made my statement through a megaphone in front of everyone.

"Lighten up Ari ...I don't think either of us want the scene but I can't ignore..."

Daring to talk across me "You're going to have to... you understand"

"Oh I understand..." I surreptitiously slip my hand over the small of her back "I'm just dying to know when I get to see the white bits of that Tan I paid for"

"Well Logan" she turns to me with an innocent smile, breaking from my touch as she glances around checking that no one pays us attention. "What makes you think there are any white bits?"

She turns on the heel of strappy shoes and walks off back towards her circle of friends. I shake my head with a smile as she glanced back with a devilishly teasing look. Damn I needed to fuck that again; soon.

Finding myself stood a little awkwardly alone now I spot Hannah who waves me over into a brief chat with her Mother and Lisa the fiancé of her brother. Hannah breaks off asking me briefly do I mind being left alone as she's going to take her elderly Grandmother home. I assure her it's not a problem and kiss her tenderly on the lips before pulling her into a light embrace.

"I can't stop thinking about what you did to me before we came here..." she purrs as I grin recalling Hannah's heavy climax bent double before the mirror "... I'm going to pay you back later Logan."

"I can't wait," I state, my grin still wide. "Although hurry back or your family will bore me in to an early grave before you get chance"

**********

Twenty minutes later after sharing a reasonably stimulating conversation with a group of her brothers friends about football I spot Ari walk away and into the house alone. My lust instantly builds tugging at my conscience as I watch her pass out of sight.

Setting down my drink on a low patio wall and innocuously making my own way through the conservatory in to the large Georgian property, I'm just in time to see Ari disappear down a corridor and head upstairs.

"If you're looking for the Loo there's a queue downstairs," a plump grey haired lady interjects without introduction. "Try upstairs"

"Thank you," I politely reply almost welcoming the permission to wander the house.

Heading up carpeted stairs I find Ari exiting a bedroom slipping something into a little clutch bag.

"You missed a bit," I sarcastically state as I rub my own nose and she instantly nervously wipes the underside of her nose with the back of her hand.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I believe I was invited as Hannah's guest." I deliberately chide as if to goad the youngster yet again as to who I was and why I was here. "And don't flatter yourself I was looking for the toilet"

"Sure you were," that bratty little streak adopted as she stands there in the doorway.

Taking several paces forward towards her causing her to step backwards into what becomes apparent is her room. Modem prints adorn light grey walls, a white dressing table, white wardrobe and white metal framed double bed on which sit a small number of stuffed animals. Clothes strewn across the floor make me realise how young she really is. I push the door to behind me.

"No Logan ... not like this ...I'm not ...anyone could..." Her protest is too weak, and she puts up no genuine resistance as I pull her young body to mine and we embrace breathlessly; she drops the clutch bag before I push her back on to the bed unexpectedly. It didn't matter what she said I felt my lust transfer to my groin as my dick grew in my jeans. She would be mine once more.

She gasps in surprise, looking up at me with a mixture of shock and desire. The suntan has brought out freckles across her nose and cheeks. She shakes her pretty head but leans back onto the dusky grey sheets of bed; pushing aside the collection of stuffed toys

"I'll be quick," I find myself promising for the second time that day.

Dropping to my knees I slide my hands up toned tanned naked thighs under the skirt of her dress as I feel her shiver in anticipation. Clawing at the waistband of silky white panties I pull them from her hips and down her legs. Passing her knees, I slip the panties over her ankles and strappy heels and throw them on the bed.

"Up the bed ...on your back"

As Ari complies I slip my brown leather belt from my jeans. Straddling her chest, I grip her wrists firmly and slip the belt around them. Pulling the belt tight I slip the pin through a custom hole I've punctured in the belt holding her wrists tight

"Always prepared," she softly states. "Oh my God this is so many shades of wrong"

Ignoring her she falls silent as outside the open bedroom window the music; chat and sounds of laughter accompany my actions as I tie the belt through the metal frame of the headboard securely holding her arms up above her as I pop the button and unzip my fly slipping my rock hard dick from my jeans she parts her legs around me as I push up the loose fitting cotton dress

"How many boys did you have in Ibiza" I state coldly as I position myself against her

"1 or 2" her reply as her eyes narrow seductively before they close tightly and she bites her lip as I press my hips firmly forwards and slowly ease myself into her tight young pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck" the young blonde gasps aloud. My hands slide up under her body and grab the backs of her shoulders and I bring her down onto me savoring once again the young body I'd used and abused in the hotel as I slowly start to fuck her; stretching her around me.

"Fuck be quick ...be quick," her eyes silently pleaded alongside her words.

"Shhhhhh," I whisper as she writhes beneath me her thighs wrapping tight around my waist as I gently thrust back and forth. She gives herself to me once again barely moments after I've pushed my way into her bedroom in her family home. All the while close family and friends socialise within audible distance

Her eyes closed she arches her back to take me deeper and as if reading my mind she whispers mischievously. "What if I scream?"

She bites her lip again as she grins. Reaching to my right I snatch the discarded underwear scrunching it up in my hand as she continues

"If I scream they'll ..."

Her words are cut short as I push the white panties between her lips into her mouth and the rest of her sentence becomes a lightly muffled protest.

"Those stay there" I grin as I increase my pace pushing my body up over hers as I arch my back. Her mouth now distortedly parted around the underwear.

Ari attempts to respond but only produces a muffled inaudible response as I fuck her hard and fast as she takes hold of the belt that holds her wrists together. The risk of the situation and the circumstances heightens my need and my desire as I feel her legs tighten around me as she accepts me and lets me fuck her.

My left hand slides over the skin of her ample cleavage exposed by the dress. My hand presses firmly up towards her delicate neck then slowly wraps around her throat. Ari swallows hard, her eyes still closed, as I clench my fingers tightly squeezing her throat.

Squeezing her throat harder as I increase the pace of my heavy hard thrusts deep into her unprotected pussy. My right hand joins my left around her throat and still she doesn't react despite the increased pressure Fucking her building towards a hard fast moment as I forget our surroundings and once again use the submissive little brat for my repugnant purpose.

Gagged her breath is heavy and nasal as her eyes suddenly spring open; still I keep up my hard fast style whilst I throttle the blonde as I fuck her hard.

She mumbles frantically into the improvised gag her fingers claw for the belt and for the head board desperate to leverage any reprieve as I use and control her.

"I own you" I state calmly as I stare down into her eyes her legs fall to my side as she struggles for breath. Eyes flickering as I shake her slightly by the throat "I own you and I control you ...do you understand?"

Panicking she nods trying to cope with my chronic abuse hoping for salvation.

As I use her hard as I goad my climax with the frenzy of my brutal style she thrashes as best she can involuntarily pressing the top of her cunt against my dick causing me to cum without warning in her; as tears well in her eyes. The wet of her eyes matched only by the wet of her tight little hole

"Whenever I want Ari ... whenever I want."

I let every last drop of my ejaculate seep into her tight warmth as I keep a tight grip around her delicate neck.

She continues to nod as I let go of her throat with both hands and slip my dick from her. Hurriedly releasing the belt from the headboard and freeing it from around her wrists. Struggling for breath through the panties in her mouth she fishes the undergarment from her mouth as I stand and straighten myself out. Wiping sweat from my brow with the back of my right arm.

"Put them back on" I look to the saliva soaked panties in her left hand, with a smirk.

Ari lays there on the bed her chest rising and falling frantically as she gasps to regain her breath her arms still stretched above her involuntarily.

"I should fear you ..." her words don't falter as she turns to look at me "... but I need you"

Turning my back on her I smirk as I recognise the power I already hold over her.

"I'll book a suite at the Hotel for next week... black lingerie please"

Crossing the bedroom to the door I glance back as she weakly raises herself from the bed, "Give it 5 minutes to avoid suspicion"

Not looking back I let myself out the room and close the door behind me, hearing it click shut. Gaining my composure, I check my appearance in a mirror on the wall opposite. Skin a little flushed from my exertion but that's subsiding in line with my breathing returning to normal. As I take my mobile from my pocket and check for messages a door to my left opens and Lisa the plain looking erudite bride to be heads from the master bathroom offering a nervous little, "Oh Hi."

She shows no sign of suspicion as I stand with my back to the door. Holding up my phone I state, "Just checking my messages"

Dressed in a fitted pair of navy trousers that revealed at least a whole 2 inches of ankle above her heels, coupled with a loose white top she passes me on the landing with a weak smile and not another word as I follow her down the stairs. Fiendishly I can't help but wonder how she'd look if she were to make an effort. What she'd look like, how she'd fuck. Or is Rob the docile missionary position type whose idea of livening things up is to let her go in top once in a while. Would she be a wild cat handled the right way? It's always quiet ones; or so they say

Parking such thoughts I let her walk one way as I walk the other at the bottom of the stairs.

Heading back through the hallway behind into the kitchen I'm met with Hannah's smile as she sets down a large glass of wine before politely she pushes through guests towards me. Stepping up to me she slyly winks as she takes my hand. Leading me back the way I'd come she seductively places a finger to my lips at the bottom of the stairs.

She leads me up the stairs past Ari's room, the door of which still firmly closed and up a further flight of stairs to a bedroom on the 3rd floor.

"My old room" Hannah smirks leading me into the room and pushing me back toward the double bed that sits against the wall with her hand flat against my chest. Taking the hint, I drop back on to the bed as she hitches up the skirt of her green dress revealing herself to me, her underwear already removed.

"Didn't I tell you that there'd be payback for earlier ...just lay there and try not to make a peep." Hannah smiles seductively as she kneels up on the bed and straddles me; she pulls at my belt and unzips my fly.

I grin as assisting her I slide my dick back out, before she lowers herself down onto me and my dick, still wet with her sister's juices, fully penetrates her with ease.

Chapter Five; Flashback

Knelt before me her hands restrained by steel handcuffs Ari's head bobs hungrily back and forth as she sucks hard on my dick as it penetrates deep into the back of her mouth.