The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 06

Story Info
Logan’s dark, debauched and deprived lifestyle continues.
17.8k words
5.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Chapter One; The Example

I look at my watch not for the first time in the last ten minutes.

Sat on the edge of the double bed in the hotel suite. The array of sex toys lay individually across the dressing table in front of me as I stare straight ahead. A vain in my temple throbbing, seemingly constantly.

She's late, not for the first time, and it galls me. 10:35pm Ari was due here at 10pm she knew the request; the time was no different from when we always met. On occasions she'd been fractionally late, last week it had been 25 minutes late. This was taking the piss so far as I was concerned.

Standing I pace the familiar room; the suite that I have now block booked for Tuesdays for the foreseeable future.

My phone vibrates on the bed side table. I activate the screen to a new WhatsApp from Hannah;

HAN MOBILE: Just got back to my hotel now ....been a long day I'm turning in. How are you? x

I close the phone down not wishing to activate the 2 blue ticks that she'd cling too knowing I'd read the message.

My focus is finally broken by a gentle tap at the door of the suite. I walk briskly to the door and abruptly open it. Ari stands there and offers a weak smile "Hey," she rather nonchalantly states.

"Hey," I repeat annoyed but stepping aside allowing her to walk in.

A short dark denim jacket tightly fits over a slip of a black dress, black heavy denier stockings, I hope, adorn her legs. Her black high heels fall heavily on the floor as she strides confidently into the suite.

"Hey," I repeat myself but on a sarcastic tone. "That's all you've got to say?"

"Hi Logan how are you ......how's my Stepsister doing?" She slips her hands to her hips as she turns to face me. "That more like it?"

I'm stood practically looming over her before she finishes her sarcastic outburst. My right springs forth hand grips her jaw tightly and I see the panic in her eyes instantly. Her body tenses and her delicate fingers on both hands wrap around my forearm poised to pull my grip away.

"How about an apology or an explanation for why you're 40 minutes late Ari?" I shake her a little as I snarl at her.

She swallows hard, visibly shocked "I'm ...I'm sorry Logan." she whimpers sincerely enough.

I release my grip and turn my back on her as I pick an item from the dressing table. Turning back to her she hasn't dared move. Her lips part to speak and then she paused before finally uttering nervously, "The train was late ....there was a queue for a Cab."

"You see," I stroke the back of my right hand down the right side of her face. "A little contrition goes a long way."

Ari raises her head to meet my eye line and she offers a weak slender smile, "I'm sorry."

"And I've told you to never mention her while we're together," I continue now to chastise her bratty little outburst at what had been minimal but hurtful provocation. "You know that don't you?"

"Yes," her head drops low once more.

"And you know I'll have to punish you for that," I coldly state. "That and your tardy arrival time."

"Yes," Ari meekly answered me again.

"So loose the jacket and the dress," I command in a sterile tone. "We've wasted enough time already.

My blood still boils even as she obediently obeys my request; peeling the denim jacket off I take it from her. Placing the jacket over the arm of a chair I return to her as she drops the straps of the dress off her shoulders. Letting the dress drop to her ankles she reveals the all black satin bra, thong and suspender belt that holds up those jet-black stockings. Her unbelievable appearance, which still enthrals me, calms me as I mentally redress just how exactly the night will now unfold. Reaching around her neck I secure the leather collar I'd taken from the dressing table moments earlier.

"Turn around.....face down on the bed." I request, and Ari knows better other than to respond immediately. I watch her climb onto the bed and lay over the white sheets. It takes me no time at all to secure her arms and legs using the under-bed restraint I pre-fit prior to her arrival every week. Tying her the same way I'd first taken her perfect little body several months ago. Her platinum hair falls across her face as she lays there waiting.

Taking a black ball gag from the dresser as well as a length of black material she lets me gag her without protest and the strap of the ball gag pulls her hair back off her face. For good measure I pull the black material over her eyes, effectively blindfolding her with the most simplistic of methods.

I grab hold of the black G-string pulling it harshly, Ari yelps into the gag as the tiny garment bites into her skin before tearing and coming away in my hand.

"I think you know what's coming" Ari nods as I take a wide silver butt plug from the dressing table. Applying lube over the plug I sit to her side on the bed before leaning over her prone body, spreading Ari's ass cheeks I push the plug into her tight little ass hole against the backdrop of her heavy nasal breaths and stifled little grumbles off protest.

A knock at the door fills the room.

Ari raises her head instinctively looking to the door; even though she can't see it from where she now lays restrained even we're it not for the blindfold.

"Fucking Room Service," I shake my head forgetting I'd ordered Champagne and refreshments.

I stand up from the bed and walk over to the suite door and slip it open, my eyes falling on the young man stood the other side of a wheeled caddy trolley.

"Your Room Service Sir," a broad smile fills an ebony face, I placed him as being in his mid to late 20's I presume, he's well built. I look to the name badge attached to his charcoal grey waistcoat.

"Thank you Raheem," I say "Bring it on through."

Ari can surely hear every word as I walk back into the suite. Raheem dutifully pushes the trolley into the room as he follows me; only as he passes the en-suite bathroom does he, with immediate visible embarrassment, notice Ari lay stretched across the bed.

"Oh Sir I'm sorry," he offers an apology his embarrassment at the situation he's in wittingly stumbled across doesn't wain. His eyes wide he can't help but look away from the blonde who tenses breathing heavily in her restraint.

"Don't be embarrassed.... you're not are you Arabella?"

Ari remains almost motionless on the bed. Gagged, blindfold and firmly restrained.

"Thanks Raheem," I reiterate my earlier comment reaching into my jacket pocket for my wallet as he parks the trolley, his eyes now fall on the array of restraints and toys across the dressing table.

Raheem's curiosity gets the better of him again as he casts his eye back over Ari lay there on the bed.

"I'm a lucky guy aren't I?" I say to him on a wide grin.

"You ... you sure are Sir," he replies nodding his head.

My distraction complete as I slip a wedge of notes from my wallet into my back pocket.

"I'm so sorry Raheem I don't have any cash on me."

I hold out and open my empty wallet.

"Oh Sir," he says shaking his head. "That's not necessary anyway."

"Why don't I tip you with the one thing I can give you?"

Raheem misses my point, Ari maybe does not judging by the way she tenses her delicate hands around the ropes attached to the leather cuffs holding her wrists. She breathes deeply.

"I'm sorry Sir," he states with a confused look crossing his face.

I sweep my hand towards Ari's bound body, "Her."

He looks at me barely believing what he hears; shaking his head "No Sir.... No I couldn't possibly."

I chuckle "She won't mind." I speak for her as Ari lays there no doubt petrified, but admirably she doesn't flinch.

"Use her as you wish." I state softly walking up to him and slapping my hand on his understated broad shoulder. "Don't worry I'm not going to watch... that's not really my thing."

Walking past him I take the lid off a galosh and take a plump juicy looking strawberry and bite into the sweet tasting fruit.

"I'll be back in around 20 minutes." I don't look back at either him or Ari as I check the room key card is in my pocket. "Stay and appreciate or walk away Raheem ...the choice is yours."

Reaching the door I look back, "Oh... She loves it a little rough."

Opening the door to the suite; taking the 'Do Not Disturb' sign from the door handle I hang it back on the door handle that faces out into the well-lit corridor of the 9th floor of the Hotel.

Walking along the corridor I hear the door latch behind and close locked behind me.

I don't wait to see or hear what happens next. Heading to the lifts I take an elevator down to the open plan grand reception. Heading outside I light up a cigarette drawing the relaxing smoke deep into my lungs as I walk along the shrub lined walkway that leads up to the 5 Star Hotel.

Moments later as I look up to the top floor window five along from the end of building I light up another cigarette and ponder what, if anything, is transpiring up there. A sardonic grin creeps across my lips at the possibility.

"Punishment enough," I say to myself as I exhale a lung full of smoke. Contemplating a quick brandy in the hotel bar.

**********

Fifteen minutes later I place the key card in the door, as the door creeps open I leave it a moment before pushing the door open.

Raheem stands before me hurriedly tucking his shirt into his dark trousers, his eyes wide with panic as he sees me, his waistcoat unbuttoned. I let him pass me and he struggles to get through the door as in his hurry and panic he fails to spot it has begun to self-close under its own weight.

"Where's the fire Raheem?" I sarcastically call after him with a smirk.

I approach Arabella still held tied down across the King Size bed.

"Well...well...well.....looks like someone had some fun while I was away."

Ari hollers and screams obscenities into the gag dissecting her jaw.

She lays there held by the merciless grip of the restraint. The duvet she's stretched across disheveled and bunched in places. Her hair no longer perfectly straight falls bedraggled but yet still caught in the strap of her gag. The blindfold has come lose and she looks up at me from startled wide wet eyes.

It's abundantly obvious he's fucked her as my eye-line glances over her still slightly gaping pussy, cum dripping from her onto the duvet below her.

One of the straps of her suspenders has broken loose and the stocking is bunched around her knee. The backs of her thighs bear red pressure marks as do the backs of her shoulders.

As I step forward I kick the butt plug I'd left inserted in Ari across the floor of the suite.

"I won't ask." I say taking another strawberry from the trolley.

"You're of no use to me tonight now Arabella," I coldly state looking down again over her broken body. "Rooms paid for so you can stay the night if you want ....I'm just going to head home."

Placing a hand on the back of her right calf I start to undo the leather cuff that restrains her.

"Maybe next time you'll be on time."

I start to pack up my belongings and head straight for the door.

"I'll see you for Turkey and all the Trimmings."

**********

"I've ...I've never done anything like this before." she utters nervously looking up at me from behind the blindfold. Her soft, unrecognisable, Eastern European accent falters a little, nervously.

"That's what they all say." I grin running my thumb over her bottom lip

Her smart charcoal grey jacket lays over the arm of my sofa to her right. The matching coloured tight pencil skirt has ridden up her fine denier covered thighs as she kneels before me in front of the floor to ceiling window of my apartment.

Her white blouse unbuttoned to reveal her breasts in a classy white lace detailed bra . Her body posture pushed forward a little by the red nylon rope tightly securing her upper arms and wrists behind her back Hair scraped back into a bun I watch as her shoulders rise and fall a little before I guide my dick to her mouth with my right hand as my left hand slips across the back of her neck.

"Just relax ....I'll be gentle"

Anya, the Hotel Excelsiors young incredibly attractive Receptionist who I'd been flirting with for weeks takes my dick willingly into her mouth.

I feel her tongue wrap around me, the warmth of her petite mouth envelop me as she hollows her cheeks and starts to provide timid oral relief

Now it's my turn to experience the Staff's hospitality.

Chapter Two; Silent Night

Christmas is shit, it's the great unspoken truth of the whole shit show that seems to start earlier and earlier in November and build into the inevitable anticlimax on the 25th December every year; it's only rivalled six days later by New Year's Eve, although the lead time to that event is mercifully shorter.

Every fucker rushing around for days on end trying to sort shit out. Thank fuck for the sterility of online shopping, which served me well with one or exceptions. All the same money pisses out of every orifice to pay for an excess of gifts, food and drink. Every fucker expecting your time because you've gone to the same people and done the same thing year in and year fucking out. Fuck tradition. Fuck Christmas.

This year's Christmas experience being especially painful trying to blend in with Hannah's family was bad enough, but the great unspoken around the dinner table, the fact I'm fucking two of the four people I'm sharing the day with made for a hideous awkwardness. Still we'd managed to all sit around that lavish table making small talk in ridiculous paper crowns; whoever had unintentionally sat me opposite of Ari obviously had no knowledge of what they'd done; but eating opposite of her while Hannah sat beside me was surely about as painfully uncomfortable as it got. Not least as I couldn't stop thinking about working and angle so as I'd be able to fuck her.

Alan, Hannah's Stepfather fires up yet another repeat of the only Christmas CD he appears to own. Who the fuck plays CD's these days anyway?

"It's tradition," Hannah scorns me as we finish the washing up. I hold my tongue on stating it can't always have been tradition. Not least given that Hannah must've remembered Christmas with her real Father before he'd passed away. This time of the year, she had previously told me, was always hard for her. I can appreciate her circumstances but I can't understand her avoidance of the past. She seems happy though so I know not to press on the matter, somethings are better observed and not commented on.

She enjoyed the family time, treated her blended family no different to how anyone would their conventional family. My thoughts quickly veer to what Jack would be doing right now, how different his Christmas must be to the ones he'd had growing up. Not least with a baby now; his baby's first Christmas; Not that it was his baby. I'd sent a cheque as anonymously as a cheque could be sent in an envelope payable to him for £1,500 a week or so ago, up until Christmas Eve it had remained uncashed.

"Oh you two didn't have to do that ....why didn't you just load the dishwasher," Joan, Hannah's Mother states pulling me from the edge of the abyss that my morose thoughts represent.

"You're alright Joan I like role playing Cinderella," I quip. "Besides the dishwashers already stacked."

"Oh Hannah he's a charmer this one ....a charmer with a wicked sense of humour."

To be fair to Joan she'd managed to serve up a decent enough full Turkey dinner with all the trimmings for herself, Alan, Hannah, Ari and myself. Hannah's paternal brother Rob and his fiancé Lisa were joining us later allegedly, not that I cared for either of them, I found them distant and difficult to engage with. The engaged couple probably wouldn't need it, being as they were spending the day with her parents, but there were more than enough leftovers for Supper for all. Excess, gluttony and waste, another tradition of the festive period. Fuck gluttony in its fat ass.

"I don't know how I put up with him," Hannah replies to her Mum on a smile.

"I won't say too much... but I'm so happy for you two," Joan turns to me immediately sincere. "You make her so happy I can see that... keep it that way... promise me."

"You have my promise," I charm Joan before she makes her excuses to go and phone her Sister.

"Besides..." Hannah continues picking up our conversation where we'd left off. "Put up with the Christmas music for now .... if you give Alan an hour and he'll be asleep in his chair.... and that is a tradition."

I look at my watch; "I'll hold you to that?"

"Logan," she slaps my left arm playfully chiding me. "You do know unlike you ...some people actually enjoy Christmas."

Hannah jabs her finger into the same arm to make her point.

"Oh it's the most wonderful time of the year," Ari declares as she steps back into the kitchen eavesdropping on our conversation while she quickly fires off the latest message on her phone.

"Bollocks is it," I reply and the nineteen year old chuckles finally now meeting my eye at least.

She looks good, very good, in a tight fitting red V-Neck Sweater clings to her upper body and accentuates her figure; coupled with a black, white and thin red pleated tartan mini skirt over black tights; I avert my eyes back to Hannah to avoid staring lustfully just at the moment the only song on the CD worth listening too comes on over the stereo speakers; The Pogues; Fairytale of New York.

"I hate this song," Arabella announces.

My teeth grind a little.

Hannah chuckles "Oh Ari .....you've offended Logan there.... this is the miserable old buggers favourite song."

"Really?" she turns to me. "It's so...."

"Chose your words carefully Arabella....or I'll put you over my knee."

Ari surprised at my comment raises an eyebrow followed by the slightest hint of a smirk.

A damp tea towel slaps me softly across the face. Thrown by Hannah.

"Logan Hughes you will not be disciplining my little Step Sister thank you very much," she chuckles taking a long sip on a full glass of Red Wine.

An image of Ari across my lap as I peel back that little skirt to reveal the tight little ass I've fucked numerous times rushes through my mind as I pick up the table cloth. An excuse to look back up her legs. I'd continually slap her ass until she squealed for mercy given half a chance.

"Keep me out of whatever you two get up to behind closed doors,"'Ari lightly states with a wry smile. "Right I'm going to go sort the presents ...that after all is what today's all about... Louboutin shoes, Cartier watch, Channel Handbag ...all things I won't get but can dream of for at least ten more minutes."

Hannah chuckles "Go on Logan you've done enough ....go take a comfy seat."

"You sure," I offer, not actually meaning it.

"Positive," Hannah steps towards me and kisses my right cheek. "I need the bathroom anyway."

"Sometimes ignorance is bliss you know," I smirk as she heads for a down stairs cloakroom.

I follow Ari through the hallway catching up with her as she stops and looks back seductively from the doorway to the lounge, I press up against her from behind, as I listen to the words of what genuinely was one of my favourite songs, period.

"You're an old slut on junk" I repeat back the lyrics to her as I place my hands around her hips and pull her gently back against me as she attempts to round the corner into the living room.

The platinum blonde turns around and we stand practically face to face her right hand grazes up over my crotch.

"Hey... I'll have you know I laid off the junk over 12 months ago" she states on such a fine line between honesty and mischief that I don't know to believe her or not.

Unbelievably as we then step into the living room in fulfilment of Hannah's prophecy Alan snores in the corner, oblivious to our presence. He snores away with a look of genuine content across his face.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers