The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing?" I say with a lopsided grin.

"The Girl in control at front of house seems very efficient and it's a reasonable Vodka Martini."

If she's looking for a reaction she's not going to get one.

"Your so-called Hostesses are no more than giddy little sluts chasing dick and pushing drugs.... and they do both none to subtly I might add"

"Alright... alright ...I get it." I keep my gaze locked on hers, before open to her constructive criticism I enquire, "Anything else?"

"The Manager has a certain allure"

Her words catch me off guard "A ... a certain allure"

"Rough around the edges... could do with a shave... needs to lay off the Coke a little.... but there's something about him."

"Right," I say not actually sure if I should be offended or not.

Once again those green eyes narrow as she drains the last of the cocktail through the thin black straw.

"Do you have somewhere we can carry on this discussion..." Her words are brisk, almost commanding, "...not here but in private?"

"I've an apartment in the Docklands"

"We travel there separately," Laura stated turning away from me her gaze back on the assembled crowd as the dance floor gyrates a mass of entwined sweaty bodies.

**********

Not an hour later I fall back shirtless on to my bed. Laura tugs at the belt of my suit trousers, before near ripping open the zip fly and pulling the dark grey trousers and my boxers around my ankles.

I kick them off as she stares down at my full erection with a raised eyebrow. Stepping back from the bed, her skirt, jacket and heels lay strewn around the bedroom floor. She reaches to the back of the neck of the sheer halter neck leotard top; releasing a button or clasp she proceeds to peel the thin nylon garment down her body revealing every voluptuous curve of her olive-skinned body. My eyes come to rest on her perfect shaved mound. Dressed now in only light denier hold ups.

I don't say a word as she gently teases two fingers of her right hand down from perfect orb breasts across her stomach before sliding them slowly into her plump slightly darker olive coloured pussy lips and she begins gently stimulating herself.

Drawing her hand away after a brief moment she moves closer to the bed before climbing on to it on her knees, straddling my lower legs. Reaching her right arm out as she lowers herself over me her mouth tantalisingly close to my dick. Her hand slips into the black clutch bag lay on the bed and she takes out a gold foil square.

"No ifs ....no buts."

"As you wish" I whisper a reply as she opens the condom. Placing the latex protection over the tip of my firm length she teases my dick with her fingers as she runs the sheath down over my length.

"Good boy." she smirks before dropping her head down into my lap and the warmth of her mouth wraps tightly around me. I groan a satisfied groan as she places her hands either side of my hips. I look down as those green eyes look up at me as her head slowly rises and falls over my dick.

Making myself comfortable my hands grip the bed sheets as I avoid the urge to grab the back of her head. I close my eyes and let her work her tongue and mouth around me; even with the condom on the sensation feels divine. All to soon she lifts her head from my lap. I look up as she positions herself over me. I'm blown away by the sight I see, my mouth falling open as I start to offer, "You are ...."

The forefinger on her right arm extends and presses against my lips, "Shhhh just you relax and enjoy."

Immediately I fall silent as she takes my dick in her left hand, she holds me firmly then lowers herself on to me, impaling herself down on to me in one slow steady motion. As her pelvis meets mine my dick fully inside of her she takes in a deep lungful of breath before exhaling slowly. Her eyes close as she eases her body over mine, stretching herself becoming accustomed to me being deep in her.

Her hips begin to gently thrust as she grinds her pelvis down on top of me. My hands make to grip stocking covered thighs, but she beats them away as she continues to gently rock

"Hands to yourself Logan.. you don't touch"

I'm about to protest when she clenches herself around me with a devilish smirk.

"I'm in charge Logan.... you've one role ...one job ....one task."

She pauses as she stops moving then presses down hard on me; fixing me with those eyes before she near growls through gritted teeth. "Make.... me..... cum"

Challenge accepted I think to myself; but I reply with only my own grin as the young Italian starts to grind on top of me. I press myself deep up into her, goading yet another little gasp. The Little Princess of my new Investor come Business Associate straddles me riding me hard as her perfect round ass slaps gently on the top of my thighs.

My hands grip the bedding tighter as I lock my body rigid only pushing myself deeper into her. Letting her control, letting her do all the work. She clenches so tight around me before she starts to lean back her thighs grip my hips as she stretches her arms out behind her to support her body weight. She groans a long-protracted groan as I start to swirl my hips stoking her with my dick as it lances her near naked body.

Laura's hips start to thrust short hard thrusts as she uses me against her. The bed creaking a little, the only other sounds in the room being the repeated slap of skin on skin and the increasingly louder sighs of pleasure she omits as she uses me for her pleasure. I focus on her, her beauty, her dominance everything about her captivates me. Her inner confidence as charismatic and captivating as her aesthetic beauty.

Minutes later she pushes herself back upright and those green eyes meet mine again, her hips and pelvis furiously fucking now, her toned flat stomach rippling as she constantly fucks, her mouth falling open on heavy breath.

"Fuck me," she hisses. "Fuck me."

I bite the inside of my lip as I start to match the ferocity of her thrusts. Within moments our bodies find unison and she thrashes wildly on top of me. Bearing her body weight down as a battle of will unofficially commences. Her right arm extends pressing my left shoulder down on to the bed. I tense my body and grip the sheets beneath me harder. My arms then spring over my head and I lock my body out pressing against the leather headboard while our hips continue to thrust in harmony with one another.

"Oh fuck," she whimpers. "Oh fuck yesss."

I raise my hips further as I thrust; her eyes wide open as I find her spot, or she finds herself against me.

"Oh fuck" she breathlessly utters "Don't move .....don't fucking move."

Her hips jack hammer as the fast brutal actions goad her body. Her fingers scratch down over my stomach. Then reach for her head right Ning through her own black silky hair as she thrashes on top of me harder and faster.

"Don't you dare fucking cum ....don't you dare fucking cum" she cries her voice trembling on her own climax bubbling just beneath the surface her cheeks flushing, her breath falling now on soft throaty pants.

I have no intention. The condom quells my need despite the sensation of her tightness around me. Her body has me near climax, but I hold off and tense allowing her to goad her own moment of bliss on top of me . My muscles ache as I keep myself rigid, pressed up in to her, I concentrate only on the rising and falling of her perfect breasts and don't even consider my climax . Those breasts that I so long to grab, so desperately want to pull hard on the nipples of.

As if reading my mind Laura's left hand slips over her left breast and she pulls hard on her erect nipple herself, her right hand slips between her legs and I feel her fingers enter her slowly grazing against the sensitive base of my dick. I flinch hard concentrating so as not to cum by the stimulation. Following her orders I only serve to please her. I don't feel emasculated by what plays out, if anything I feel empowered.

"That's it ....that's it ....that's ...."

Those green eyes now screwed shut Laura's beautiful face distorts while she bites hard on her bottom lip. I feel her inner tension, her fingers barely have time to work against her as she spreads her thighs wider sinking me even deeper into her cunt. With a breathless shudder she starts to climax then she silently screams an almost anguished shuddered scream of delight, her mouth held open as she bucks uncontrollably and I feel the wet warmth of her heavy orgasm spread across my groin.

Riding out her orgasm as I hold myself tense and hard in her. Laura lunges her body forward and our lips meet in a sweaty breathless embrace.

"Now you can cum," she whimpers, panting through the end of the climax that still ripples through her body. "However you want ...however you want to achieve...."

On her permission I contemplate how to take her, on her back, from behind, I realise I don't have a decision to make. Grabbing her firm ass cheeks I pull her back down on to me; fully impaling her still shuddering body as she clenches for me and I forcefully thrust my hips deep into her warm wet pussy. I barely last half a dozen thrusts before I feel my release; I relax my body and cum into the condom almost immediately.

She crouches on top of me for several moments pushing her disheveled hair from her face as she fixes me with those green eyes.

"Like I said ...... a certain allure."

She squeezes her pussy tight one last time as she eases herself off my throbbing dick and she slips gracefully from the bed. Scooping up her discarded clothing and handbag as she slips into the en-suite bathroom.

I lay there and pull the bed sheet over me; moving slightly to the left of the sweat soaked bedding and the wetness pooled beneath my ass from her climax . I ease the tight latex condom slippery from her climax from my still erect dick and drop it over the edge of the bed.

5 minutes later Laura exits the en-suite her black hair scraped back off her less flushed face and tied back in a loose pony tail. Dressed back in the sheer top and skirt, her heels click clack over the wooden floors.

"I'll see myself out," she states as coldly and confidently as during our first meeting.

"Got what you wanted and leaving," I grin.

"My Fiancé will be wondering where I am" she nonchalantly offers.

I decide it's better not to comment, or point out the absence of the rock from the ring finger of her left hand.

"Got what you wanted" I repeat a little quieter than the last time

I roll on to my side as she grabs her leather jacket from the floor. Laura turns those green eyes on me once more.

"One thing you should know about me Logan... I always get what I want"

Chapter Five; Unthinkable

"Oh my god ...oh my god did you just?"

"Sorry," a lopsided apologetic smirk crosses my face as I look down into the red heads eyes. "I'm sorry.... I did."

I'd cum in her.

"Oh No ....no ...no ...no. You can't have.....you're not even wearing." Her arched back quickly subsided as she sunk wide eyed into the mattress beneath her.

"It'll be alright ...it'll be fine." I attempt to reassure her.

"It'll be alright?" She stated breathless from the recent exertion but with a clearly exasperated tone as she looks up at me from the bed "It's pretty fucking far from alright what we just .... oh my....."

"Shhh." I whisper putting a finger to her mouth which she immediately angrily bats away.

"Don't you dare." her drunken revelry replaced with a serious stern persona in an instant, as her eyes bear in to me. "Fuck just think of the consequences."

As she wipes a tear from her eye I bite my tongue on a suggestion of simply taking the morning after pill.

Jackie Hale has been friends with Hannah since they'd been roommates at University both studying Finance and Politics. My head spun as I gently slid from her warm wet pussy and sat myself on the edge of the bed. The room spun from too much brandy and too little food.

Jackie sat up on the bed wearing only a pink tight short grey T-Shirt that exposed her midriff and pierced naval whilst drawing tight over her ample breasts; her skinny jeans and little black thong strewn on the spare bedroom floor. She shook her head running fingers through her fiery red hair "What the fuck were we even thinking?"

"I'm sorry ok .....I apologise."

"You apologise?" Her voice raises and I resist the urge to flash an angry glance given the likely incendiary it would be under her current mood. "You apologise .... you just came in me.....how did we ever think this was a good idea... what the fuck were we thinking?"

She repeats herself as she frantically seeks to apportion blame rather than accept her own guilt.

"We weren't" I reply.

Even in my fuzzy drunk mind I could rationalise why she was so angry but the act had been as consensual as the drunken kiss in the kitchen that had spilled upstairs into the bedroom, while she'd grabbed furiously at my clothes before we'd fallen back on to the bed for a drunken messy missionary position fuck.

I look at my watch it's 3:42am a long night of heavy drinking had preceded what had just transpired. I was surprised how much I'd consumed since returning from the club around midnight on a promise to Hannah. I'd matched their pace, but they'd had a few hours head start over a Chinese takeaway. Hannah had passed out on the sofa not long after 1am and I'd carried her up to the master bedroom in the converted loft space. Jackie, who I'd only met hours earlier for the first time, and I had carried on drinking while frantically swapping life stories attempting almost to one up one another's wilder experiences. She's been good company I didn't even recall how we'd kissed. Had I kissed her? Had she kissed me? Either way here we now were.

"Think you'd best go" she stated turning her back on me as she pulled the light blue floral print duvet over herself. Her head bowed.

I got up from the bed pulling up my jeans and finding my T-shirt from the floor of the room that's only illuminated by the orange glow of streetlights from outside of the house. I head for the door gently easing it open.

"I guess we don't speak about this" I say realising my crude humour is the wrong thing to use in an attempt to lighten the mood

Jackie remains silent her back to me as she lays there practically motionless. I creep out the room and gently, silently close the door on her.

**********

Three nights later I'm sat on the sofa at Hannah's as I take a second slice of Chicken and Bacon Pizza from the cardboard Takeaway box.

Dressed in a black vest and dark grey lounge pants I put my feet back up on the coffee table as I watch the football match playing out on the 55inch Plasma mounted on the wall. United being 2-1 down was a shock, but there was plenty of time left.

I'd stopped opening the club on a midweek night over recent weeks as in truth the costs never justified against the turnover and the allure and attraction were kept for weekends without diluting the brand. The venue was never about attracting the rowdy student crowd that midweeks attracted. Fridays and Saturdays paid our way quite considerably one way or another.

I hear the key turn in the front door as I finish the Pizza Crust; craning my neck around as I hear Hannah kick off her heels in the hallway. Watching her enter the room looking weary as she places her laptop case in the doorway, returning from a day at a client's offices in Manchester. She weakly smiles as I look up into her tired looking eyes. Dressed in a smart dark grey matching skirt and jacket with a black blouse and black tights.

There's a heavy sigh as she just manages to hold the weak smile, "So I lost the Birch Account."

"Shit not good news," I state sincerely knowing how anxious she'd been about today's meeting. Although Somehow I sense there's something else as I sit up and look into her tired eyes.

"Is everything else OK?" I offer as I turn down the volume on the TV while she perches on the far side of the sofa from me.

Her Face is puzzled, confused as she gently shakes her head. "I hope so"

"Why.....what's on your mind?"

"Oh Lo this .....this is going to sound ....I can't believe I'm asking this." immediately she's back on to her feet as she paces a little then turns to face me. She plays with her hands, "Did ...did something happen on Saturday night when Jackie was here?"

My brow furrows almost too quickly forming a scowl across my face, "Like what?"

"Like... I don't know like what... but ...it's just" she stuttered as if she didn't want to hear herself say what she was thinking. My heart pounded in my chest

"Just what?"

Hannah fixes me with a lifeless gaze "Well...I don't know but she's been acting strange, not returning my calls, not responding on Facebook messenger..... she's just disappeared and I'm worried ....she's usually the first to comment or like something......she'll always return a call"

Hannah keeps pacing as I try to remain composed. How would she know. Unless Jackie has said something.

"And ...." Hannah continues "Well Sunday morning she couldn't get away quick enough in my opinion and there was an awkward atmosphere and...."

I don't let Hannah finish before I'm up on my feet

"What the fuck are you trying to say Han?

Are you suggesting that me and your best friend ....that we .....seriously. You think your best friend would let me fuck her. I assume that's what you're meaning .....I mean she's attractive and that, so I'm flattered but really......where's this come from have you fucking heard yourself? ..... heard what your accusing me of?"

Hannah reeled her bottom lip quivered as she backed away from me "I'm sorry ....I'm sorry it's just that I don't get it .....I don't understand why she...."

"And that leads you to fucking believe I'd fuck your best friend while your asleep upstairs ..... you're fucking deranged Hannah" I turn on her to detract from what she's thinking.

"I didn't necessarily mean that you'd .... but then why .....why are you being so aggressive" Hannah stammered as she looked in to my eyes.

"Because you seem intent on castigating me for something I'd never dream of doing." I try to calm my voice as I respond.

Tears well in her eyes my words seem to hurt her as much as the prospect of me sleeping with her friend. She is angry she is confused. Jackie barely said a word the next morning to Hannah or I. Removing myself from the situation I'd gone for a run, despite my fragile state, and by time I'd gotten home she'd left. I could see why Hannah would be so angry but that didn't calm me. Fuck just imagine if she knew about Ari and I is the thought that goes through my mind and I resist a smirk just thinking of that dark little secret.

"You know what Logan" she shakes her head. "Sometimes I think I must be deranged because I barely know a thing about you. You and your secret little night club..... your apartment I barely visit..... there's reasons why obviously .....I'm not stupid Logan"

Hannah barely pauses for breath as she launches into her tirade. Worryingly ever word she hurled at me was the truth.

"How can I trust you're not into every fucking thing that goes on there at your sordid little Club?" Hannah snarls at me before she storms from the room and heads straight up the stairs heavy footed all the way to the top floor.

"It's called trust ....fucking trust Hannah... look it up in a fucking dictionary." I shout after her.

Seething I pace the lounge; stopping only briefly as an Italian scores an equaliser in the football. My pulse in my temple beats hard and fast my blood pressure rising before I find myself heading up the two flights of stairs taking the steps two at a time. I know I'm in the wrong regarding Jackie, but I can't admit that without losing Hannah but for her to fling that back at me about the club stings; it's never been a problem for her before. Why now?