The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try me," she smiles leaning forward, affording me a view of her ample cleavage.

"How about a Brandy... then letting me take you upstairs and bending you over my desk while I take you from behind on the stroke of midnight?"

"I'll get you the brandy," she turns to grab a bottle from the bar before returning and taking a tumbler from under the bar. As she pours free hand a generous measure she looks up at me. "That's all I'll let you have I'm afraid."

"Bitch," I softly state with a smile.

"New Years is too cliché..." she places her hand on the back of mine. "Just imagine how worthwhile it'll be if I ever do bend the knee before you."

"I can't even begin to imagine," I grin as a couple push past me to get to the bar.

I'm about to object to theirs collective obnoxious when I notice her, or rather her perfect body squeezed into a black leather corset which zips through the middle, with a black leather skirt, and knee-high black boots over black tights. Perfection. Dark brown hair cut to the shoulder framing her petite face.

"Bottle of Champagne please," he demands of Jessica rather than asks of her. "And uh we booked for a private room."

I watch surreptitiously; recognising him now, not one of the 'Fiends' but a known regular none the less. She looks up at him almost longingly biting her bottom lip. Her I don't recognise, I'd remember that face. He's a lucky bastard.

"Under what name?" Jessica asks grabbing an iPad from behind her. If she's offended by his brusque unpalatable behavior she doesn't let it show.

"Jones," he once again bluntly answers.

"You're in room Five," Jessica says confirming the booking on the iPad. I knew Room 5 contained a black wooden pillory; I envied him even more.

"Do you want the Champagne brought to the room?"

"Good idea," he smiles at Jessica his eyes casting up and down her "Will you be bringing it to us?"

"I can arrange," Jessica smiles back at his grin sincerely.

He looks to his dark-haired companion placing his hand on her petite jaw "You don't mind sharing do you?"

"Oh not like that," Jess shakes her head gently. "Sorry I don't hostess like that."

"Pity," he states, looking Jess up and down again, now she starts to appear uneasy.

I turn slightly on to him affording me a better look of her, before I offer. "Seems like you'll have your hands full anyway. "

She catches my eye while he nonchalantly pushes away from the bar taking her hand he looks back over his shoulder at me; "Sometimes you can never have too much of a good thing."

Ordinarily I'd agree with the sentiment but there's no way I could agree with this arrogant prick; not even in the colour of grass. "Sometimes you don't deserve anything good in your life you pompous fucking prick."

Jessica chuckles on over hearing me and no doubt at his audacity.

"Fucking dick head." I state as I watch them disappear across the club towards the private rooms. Jessica offers me a broad smile.

**********

"You sure boss?" Errol should know better than to question me as we both stand outside of room Five.

"The Card payment hasn't cleared...just go in and ask him to come out front and make a payment or we risk losing out on over 500 fucking notes... no ifs... no buts or him and his companion leave immediately."

The card payment hasn't cleared because I'd deleted the payment from our system not five minutes ago.

Two minutes later I watch as the enigma that is Mr. Jones, protesting the inconvenience of everything is escorted back through the club by Errol, who gives me the briefest of nods as they head towards the front reception desk, the desk that'll be far too busy at this time of the night for his liking. The club getting busier and busier as midnight approaches. A giant clock counting down to zero projected on the wall above the bar shows only 13 minutes and 45 seconds to go.

Taking my key card I swipe the magnetic strip along the lock to Room 5. Slipping in through the door nobody else in the club pays me a blind bit of notice. The interior of the room is bathed in red light and the strobe effect from the dance floor that's the other side of the floor to ceiling glass window through which due to the mirror effect of the glass facing no one can see through into the room.

No one therefore to witness what I'm about to do.

On a table to the left in front of a semicircular sofa sit several lines of coke and two full champagne flutes.

I help myself to a line of coke. That's not all I'm about to help myself to as the purity of the white crystals absorb into my blood stream.

She stands there, her leather skirt discarded to her side, bent double already locked into the Pillory, just as I'd hoped I'd find her. I can't see her face and given the restriction of the device she can't see mine.

"Thank fuck," she states hearing me take the line of coke and approach. "Oh thank fuck I thought I was going to be left here."

I don't say a word as I move up behind her. My eyes cast up her amazing toned legs. A spreader bar holding boot clad ankles wide apart. The tights I'd admired under her skirt earlier actually being hold up lace topped stockings. She still wears the bodice but no underwear.

I'm already hard as I approach her. The perfect little stranger.

Unzipping my fly while stepping up behind her I firmly run my hands over her ass, she involuntarily tenses.

Slipping my dick through my fly I run it up over her soft pussy lips drawing a groan from her.

"Be gentle" she softly requests "I've never done anything like... ohhhh fuck"

Despite her request I swiftly press my unprotected dick up into her; introducing her to this new sensation with a hard swift impalement of her perfect body on to my dick.

"Oh Christ," she winces. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ."

My hips start slow but take her deep. Her head cranes back against the Pillory as she arches her back accepting me trying to make herself as comfortable as possible in the restraint in which she'd allowed him to place her. A willing submissive now unknowingly taken by a stranger, an imposter, a replacement.

She feels good she feels so tight, held there at the perfect height in her high heeled boots. She accepts me but clenches her pussy tightly around me as my hands grip her waist and I increase the pace from my own hips.

"Oh God... oh God I feel so helpless." she groans. "You ...you feel so good."

I press myself deeper.

"Oh Owen ...oh fuck... use me ...use me."

She submits but all the while demands what she wants. I pull her back against me using her, forcing myself deep into her.

"Fuck me," she cries out "Oh fuck me please."

It'd be a shame not to give her what she craves.

My hips slap against her pert ass as I begin to fuck her. As good as she feels I need to be quick I need to be efficient Errol can only hold him off for so long. As she begs for more I give her more. Fucking her deep and harshly her feet stumble a little in the spreader bar. Her shoulders forced up against the back of the Pillory.

The lights from the dance floor cast shadows across the room as a muscle-bound black guy pushes a blonde girl against the glass. Her skirt hitched up he lifts her and impales her up against the window. This fucking club.

Gasping and panting pushing back against my ever-invading dick the brunette beauty locked in the pillory still wants more. "Oh fuck me" she demands "Fuck me Owen fuck me like... like a whore"

Owens a lucky lucky bastard I surmise as I ram my dick into her back and forth repeatedly harder and harder. Perfect little face, perfect little body, and a mind and mouth like a gutter. She clenches her now slick pussy walls around me hard, her tense body near sucking me into her; gaining what she craves. I hold her tighter and fuck her harder.

"Fuck Yesssss" she cries out "Oh fuck .....Oh fuck keep that up... keep that up."

Not altering my style or my speed, fucking her brutally. Heavy breathing, my lungs burning, my brow coated in beads of sweat as I relentlessly punish her tight little slit. Reaching over I grab a handful of her brown hair and snap her head back as I keep fucking. She inhales sharply. Outside the window the slender blonde is being fucked as hard and if not faster. She's set down though; only for a second black male to pick up where the first left off. Turning her pressing her face up against the window her mouth falls open her face a mix of pain and arousal as she's taken from behind. All the while I keep fucking the brunette in the pillory. As she begs and groans in equal measures.

With the pillory creaking as I force her up against it I feel her body begin to tremble, feel the tops of her straight legs begin to quiver. Her climax builds as she tenses bearing down on me. Sweat glistens under the red light on her exposed back and shoulders. I pull her hair harder and she lets out a guttural scream,"Fuckkkkk."

She cums hard, clenched fists spring open she inhales breaths that sound almost pained "Oh fuckkk yesss ... oh fuckkk meee yesss."

Letting go of her hair as she still keeps her throbbing cunt clenched tightly around me I cum, filling her with a generous deposit of thick white ejaculate.

Exhausted temporarily I hold myself deep in her as our bodies finally begin to relax.

"Holy fucking ....holy fucking shit I..." breathlessly she tries to form words that won't come to her.

"I have never... I have never... never cum like that before" she manages to utter.

I grin as I slide my soaking wet dick from her, the front of my suit trousers visibly damp from her sex. I stow my dick back in my fly and zip myself up.

On the other side of the glass the blondes encounter comes to an end as with palms pinned flat against the glass the black male shudders under his own climax. The first male enters the fray again pushing her to her knees; she obliges taking him deep in her mouth on the dance floor.

"That was... I've never... seriously I've never cum like that" the brunette continues as I step away, looking at my watch 4 minutes to midnight.

I step around in front of her as her head hangs low in the pillory. Only as I crouch does she raise her head. Her eyes suddenly wide with shock as she faces me. She gasps audibly

"Who?... who are?" She nervously utters her face etched with a confused look. She knows she's seen me, she recognises me, but she can't think from where.

"I'm the man who just made you cum like you never cum before. " I tilt her head up and kiss her forehead, "Happy New Year."

Standing I walk away leaving her in stunned silence still locked into the Pillory. Looking back one last time at those toned legs in the delicious knee-high boots her juices coupled with my juices running down her inner thighs to her stocking tops. She stands held there for him to find her in this state.

I slip from the room heading back into the familiar sights, sounds and smells of the club.

In my pocket my phone vibrates. Fishing it out I read the message on the front screen;

SENDER: Han Mobilem - Happy New Year. I Love You xx

Slipping the phone back into my pocket I head towards the bar. The DJ brings the music temporarily to a halt.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the DJ announces over the Microphone "It's New Year in... 10... 9..."

I look to Jessica, "Not even a Kiss at Midnight?"

"6... 5..."

She smiles leaning over the bar and places finely manicured hands either side of my face before pressing her lips to mine. Lingering just long enough for me to tantalising taste her.

On the stroke of midnight the crowd erupt as a loud klaxon heralds the dawn of a New Year before the music kicks back in.

"Happy New Year Logan," she smiles breaking the kiss and letting go of me.

"Happy New Year," I reply.

Smirking I watch as Jessica moves amongst her bar staff wishing them well. 'One day girl' I think to myself 'one day'.

Turning to look around the mass of embracing bodies through the club I grin. Life ain't too bad. I've a good feeling about this year

What could possibly go wrong.

Chapter Four; Forbidden

"Then we have a deal?"

Standing from behind the desk to meet him we shake hands firmly. His broad smile seems genuine.

"I'll get the papers to you by close of business. I look forward to doing business with you Logan..... you're my type of guy. Trustworthy and dependable."

Craning my neck over his shoulder I look between the buildings towards the Docks. "You know I can see my Apartment from up here."

Not even glancing back he looks at me with a dead pan expression, "Good ....I can literally keep an eye on you then. "

I'm not sure if his wink is sinister or dark humour. The third generation Italian lives up to the stereotype in appearance and persona but one look around the 15th floor of the office building from which he runs his business tells you that Gio Mancini is very much the right side of respectable despite the Scorsese stereotype of character he gives the outward impression of.

The deal was good for me, for the club, the future. After initially turning to a Chinese Cartel who'd wanted more for their money than Ballock ever had I'd now secured a 300k investment for a 20% non-controlling stake in the business. The only caveat being that if I fell on hard times his investment became a controlling stake and the business swung to him for a nominal fee. Aside from the investment his suppliers would supply the food and drinks for the Club; and his less than reputable suppliers would now replace the Albanian supply of Narcotics.

There was no way the Dark Star could fail. Hannah had been going over the finances for me for weeks ahead of the deal, although she had expressed concerns over the buyout clause. Even Hannah was surprised how healthy the profits being generated were; given her well stated reservations about what went on at the Club, now I'd be transparent with her as to exactly how we operated and turned such profits. With Jamie's visions for continued events and themed evenings the curve was only on the up. I can't help but grin. I live my life with

His heavy arm falls over my shoulder "And don't you worry about Ballock... his Empire is crumbling ....he won't be giving you anymore hassle... we'll see to that".

Perhaps there was some traditional gangster to him, his words seemingly laced with menace. Mancini opens the office door and Antonio a skinny young kid barely out of his teens I guess awaits us. Antonio had picked me up from the club earlier. "Drive our new business partner wherever he chooses," Antonio is instructed by my new silent partner.

Exchanging farewells I walk with the swathe youngster back towards the elevators. As he presses the call button Antonio enquires "Where would you like to go to Mr Hughes?"

"Just take me back to the club if you don't mind I..."

My words fall short as the elevator doors slide open and out steps an olive skinned vision of beauty. Her faced framed by straight glossy black hair she wears a smart looking mushroom colour dress off the shoulder with a little thin black belt around the waist. Her silver expensive looking heels click clack as she steps out into the tiled floor.

I smile and she looks me up and down as subtly as I've just taken her in.

"You must be the Club Owner" she says rather coldly.

"That I am," I find myself tripping over my words as I desperately attempt to gain composure and confidence. Her emerald green eyes captivate me.

"I've never been but I've heard of the venues sordid reputation" she's already backing away as Antonio steps into the elevator.

"I'd be more than happy to arrange for you..."

"Not my style...." she cuts me off narrowing her eyes almost seductively then turns and walks away continuing "...I presume he's in his Office Tony."

She's walking away already and Antonio seems to know better than to respond.

"Who was that?" I turn to the youngster next to me as the lift doors slide shut

"That was Laura..... Mister Macini's eldest daughter"

There are more like her being my first thought, but I hold off my acerbic wit as I nod and grin. "Damn"

"It's safe to say she's his Princess and therefore very very off limits... forbidden I think I'd suggest Mr Hughes."

It's as if the young Italian stood on my left shoulder can read my mind. His almost well-rehearsed response obviously a mantra around here. I'd ascertained early in my negotiations that it was more than it was worth to cross Gio Mancini in any way shape or form.

"Understood" I say. "But damn."

"Besides..." Antonio says turning his head towards me with a smirk "You were too captivated by the green eyes to notice the fuck off diamond on her finger"

**********

Two weeks later I take my now familiar prowl around the club, survey everything before me in my Kingdom.

The bars are busy, the hostesses mingle with the clientele. I watch Errol escorting an argumentative shaven haired individual away through the nearest exit whilst over to my left I spot Jamie girlishly giggling with a newly employed Eastern European member of the security team. The place has never been so alive.

My phone buzzes again in my pocket 3 missed calls from Hannah a Text Message from Arabella, saved in my phone as Danny C. Fuck juggling sisters was getting taxing, rewarding but taxing

Jessica approaches me from behind the bar. With a shake of her head and a playful smirk. "Another night another girl asking for you at the bar."

"She hasn't got really short hair has she?"

The reference to young Chloe lost on Jessica causing a look of total confusion to cross her pretty face.

"Um ...no she's very attractive....she's sat up over in one of the booths."

"Very attractive..." I state trying to second guess who it could be, difficult given that I'm not expecting anyone. "...But I'm looking at the most attractive girl in here tonight"

I figured if Jamie could keep the Security Team happy I could surely keep the Bar Staff entertained, if only Jessica would entertain me.

"What is your HR policy on Sexual Harassment?" Jessica laughs almost too soon "Logan ...we ain't ever happening ....not least because you seem far too busy everywhere else"

"God loves a trier" I state with a wink as I head over towards the semicircular booths around tables that line the far wall of the club. She's blown hot and cold for months, perhaps I just misread her sincerity as flirtation. My mind as much on who I should be looking for in the booths. I spot her immediately, in truth it's hard to miss her, she's stunning as she sits there sipping through a straw what I guess to be a vodka cocktail in a long stemmed wide rimmed glass. Laura Mancini

Sat sideways on to me I watch as she scans the club around her; she appears deep in thought. Her long black hair falls to her shoulders. A small fitted leather jacket over a sheer top. Crossed legged her short black skirt reveals toned legs that are adorned by expensive looking red soled high heeled shoes. A black clutch bag sits on the table in front of her. Every Male in the vicinity glancing subtly and not so subtly in her direction, something about her stern aura though was such that none of them dared approach her. Stepping confidently in front of her eye-line myself I sit down and look out across the dance floor just as she does.

"Now I thought this wasn't your style."

"It's not ....I wasn't busy and my Father has just invested in this place so I thought I'd see what the fuss is about."

Turning she faces me as I then turn my head to only be caught in the trap of those piercing green eyes, as she coldly states, "So far I see nothing of genuine interest."

Closer to her now I can see that the sheer top under her jacket covers her ample breasts tightly, she wears no bra under the top, the patterned detail cleverly hiding any unwanted exposure but creating the right visual aesthetic.