The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking shit ...what ...what is..." her exasperated words fail her.

"It's a fuck machine Ari ...you're going to give us a little demonstration of its capabilities." I look up across her body from my crouched position watching as she attempts to pull her legs closed.

"No Logan ... No ...I don't want ...I don't..."

Without warning I pull on the ball gag and force it between her delicate jaw muffling her protests. I'm disappointed but not surprised given the lack of insight I'd given her when I invited her here. Of all she could possibly imagine I'd subject her to. Of all I'd subjected her to on our journey of discovering her submissive side this was by far a ramp up in even the proposed intensity. In isolation the prospect might not have been so overwhelming but with 3 masked observers; who's intent she had no idea of then it was no wonder she fought and struggled against her restraint. Ari's eyes dart from side to side as she continued pleading into the tight-fitting ball gag. I'd considered inviting her friend Nisha to meet the masked strangers of the Collective for my first hosted event but the more I'd thought of the scenario playing out to Hector Salazar and his two colleagues the keener I was to show off Ari and demonstrate her ability.

"I'm not going to let them hurt you Ari ...just relax... and accept."

Her eyes are wide and wild she pulls her wrists restraints with renewed vigour.

"I think it's best we get started."

I reach over her and line the dildo against her; pulling aside the crotch less lace panties exposing her perfect shaved pussy to my accomplices. I look over my shoulder and state to no one in particular. "Push it forward ...slowly."

As the base of the machine is pushed forward I hear a scrape along the floor and my first thought is to dark oak floorboards "Steady," I hiss.

Lining the pre-lubricated dildo against Ari as the base is pushed forward I guide the thick 7-inch sex aid into her. Ari's hips wriggle and protest at the intrusion but given her restraint there's little she can do to prevent the invasive penetration. She raises her head once more eyes full of fear barely able to believe what she sees by the flickering candlelight.

I hold out my hand and a remote control is handed to me as move level with Ari's right shoulder.

"There's are 7 settings Ari ...I'll gradually take you through each setting until we ...until we achieve your moment."

Arabella looks up at me breathing heavy no longer audibly protesting as she knows only too well that I'm always true to my word. I look back at her with a sardonic grin as I power up the device. A soft humming sound fills the room as the one of the 3 strangers takes a position to my left while the other two step up on the other side of the bed. All eyes on her and what she's about to experience.

"Enjoy yourself." I state encompassing everyone in the room.

Pressing the button to take the machine to level one I watch as she softly closes her eyes in resignation, while the machine gently whirs into life. Her face distorts ever so slightly as the pole sinks back then gently pushes into her tight little cunt and she adjusts to the sensation. I watch as the device slowly repeatedly works back and forth providing her an artificial stimulus. The sound of the machine fills the room alongside Ari's soft little murmurs as she shifts her body adjusting to the dildos slow steady rhythm.

"Level 2," I state as she inhales deeply.

The speed of the device virtually doubling as she shakes her head from side to side. I watch between her legs as the dildo slips deeper inside her with the increased impetus. Nothing that she can't cope with despite her eyes remaining tightly closed. I look over at the Male opposite me, genuinely unsure who it is myself as he nods his approval.

Deliberately in response to Ari's shake of the head I double tap the remote. "Let's skip to level 4."

The whir of the machine grows louder as Ari grabs hold of the restraints that hold her wrists. A number of quick muffled groans are stifled by the gag as the dildo repetitively invades her over and over again. Her initial resistance replaced by the need to focus her body and her mind on how best to endure this experience. If she's keeping up then she must realise there's 3 more speed settings that she is set to endure.

"You feel that now?"

Ari nods an affirmative with another muffled inaudible comment. Her eyes remain closed.

Although she gasps and groans against every quick deep thrust of the dildo buried now deep in her pussy. Letting the machine fuck her at a steady pace as I watch her toned stomach rises and fall as her breathing begins to deepen from the physical exertion being inflicted on her.

"More?"

After a short pause Ari to my surprise nods an affirmative and I press the remote once again, "Level 5"

Ari groans loudly instantly and her eyes spring open as the machine increases in not only in pace only but also audible volume. There seems a marked difference between Level 4 and Level 5, which she seems to confirm. Ari cranes her neck back her arms and legs now visibly taught against the restraints as the dildo relentlessly fucks her young body. As it pulls back its slick, not just with lubricant but from her moist little hole. Yet again despite it being Ari who's stretched out before me I think of Nisha and how she'd heavily cum against the combination of my hand, the wand and the dildo in the Basement of 'The Dark Star'.

I crouch next to her once again, "How's it feel?"

She barely turns her head to face me, eyes seemingly fixed on the ceiling. She tries her best to respond through the gag with a muffled sentence. Slipping my fingers into her mouth I pry the drool covered device from between her teeth.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck it feels so good" she breathlessly gasps immediately, "It's... like..."

I grin again running my left hand down the side of her face. Her unconfident resistance replaced now by the eager little slut I knew her to be. Even as I and three strangers watch over her she bites her lip playfully and whispers, "More."

I reward her instantly by mouthing the word six back to her as I stand back up and press the remote. Ari's back arches instantly and she pulls hard on the restraints as the device speeds to a pace seemingly far more intense than the intense pace of the 5th level. Ari near screams out as her breath catches harshly in her lungs at the ferocity of the dildo plunging back and forth in her young little slit.

"Oh fuck" she pleads repeatedly "Oh fuck"

I turn to my right briefly hardly daring to look away "Push it forward ...a little"

My assailant obediently steps up to the machine and slowly eases it forward as Ari gasps out breathlessly over and over as the thick dildo now fully penetrates her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck Logan it's so... it's so..."

"So what?" I enquire

"Intense" is her snatched immediate response.

"You only cum when I say." I offer the statement very matter of factly.

She looks briefly to me then back to the ceiling and I give a predetermined subtle hand signal to the three strangers. Although seemingly the Male opposite me and to my right has prematurely commenced; his dick already in his hand as he slowly masturbates over the sight of the young perfect blonde being abused before him. I hear the zippers of the other two accomplices as I take out my own dick, already hard, I gently wank myself as Arabella writhes against both the restraints that hold her to the bed and the machine that mercilessly fucks her. Gasping for mercy as she's brutalised

"Oh god ...oh god yessss" she whimpers her familiar tell as I watch her eyes screw shut. I'm not even sure if she's aware of the 4 males masturbating over the spectacle she provides. Hannah's little sister strapped down dressed in the exquisite lingerie I'd handpicked for her taking the most relentless harsh fuck she's ever had in her life from the machine forced into her.

"Seven," I state coldly.

"Logan." she gasps "Logan I..."

Pressing the button on the remote as I look into her wide eyes the Fuck Machine shudders and whirs pneumatically thrusting back and forth; Ari's face contorts. She cries out but no sound is omitted as she silently screams through the sensation her back arching up off the bed. I watch as the dildo punishes her now rigid body as she locks out against the restraints.

Four dicks continue to wank over the tortured beauty as she continues to silently scream in a mixture or pleasure and pain at the torment and stimulus that the dildo causes as it brutally fucks her pristine young body.

As Ari begs and writhes I concentrate on her!face, repeatedly those short sharp throaty little whimpers are all she can muster as the machine relentlessly fucks her with an intensity no human could maintain. Her chest rises and falls as she's barely able to keep up with the device sunk in her. Sweat coats her young pale body as her eyes roll into the back of her head

"Lo ...Lo...Lo Logannnnnn." her face flushed as her orgasm rips through her young body; everyone nerve end in her seemingly contributed to hard heavy climax as she's held tied across the bed. Fingers white with the tension from which she applies while grabbing hold of the chains. Ari's body writhes with ecstatic pleasure before our very eyes, the black sheet beneath her crotch visibly soaked in her juices, noticeable even in the dark light of the room.

I let the machine continue mercilessly in the young platinum blonde giving her no reprieve as I state.

"Paint the little bitch like a Jackson Pollock ... anywhere you want."

Watching her only as the Male opposite to my right edges forward wanking hard and fast Ari still seemingly so oblivious of her audience, oblivious of anything around as she thrashes on the bed in her restraint biting hard at her bottom lip as a thick heavy load of cum is deposited across her cleavage and up the side of her neck.

The Male opposite me breaks the requested protocol by reaching out and turning her head towards him, preparing to deliver his load across her contorted face. Her head turned from me she groans as I witness her take the heavy deposit across her face into her hair line before he releases her from his grip and steps back to observe her final throes.

To my right-hand side, unable or unwilling to push past me I hear the third assailant groan as a yet another deposit is streaked across Arabella's toned flat stomach.

I turn off the device which begins to slow almost immediately.

Arabella's sweat and cum tributed little body relaxes a little at the reprieve she's finally earned. She turns to me, unable to open her left eye due to the streak of white mess that sticks eyelashes together. Kneeling now on the edge of the bed my dick angled towards her face as she gasps to regain her breath while the fuck machine finally runs out of momentum

"Open wide."

Without hesitation Ari's jaw drops open as she attempts to crane her head forwards

I reward her instantly as my first two blasts of cum streak across her already cum covered visage, spraying into her clear right eye and right cheek. Angling my dick down a little I blow the rest of my load into her accepting little mouth. As she subsides back onto the bed she swallows hard. Lay there blinded, breathless, drenched in sweat and multiple deposits of strangers cum.

I step away. "Thank you Gentleman," I smirk "Seems like you all enjoyed the show."

Silently the three males step away from the bed on which Ari is held down to, unable to open her eyes for the sting of the semen putrefying in her eye sockets. She shakes and shivers as the release of her heavy climax subsides. The three males keep moving back away and proceed to file out of the room barely glancing back at the exhausted young blonde.

I trust them to leave the apartment and several moments later I hear the main door open and close behind them.

My focus switches back to Arabella who once again has surpassed even my wildest expectations. As I look down at her lay there exhausted and abused I grin thinking about her sister; not as busy as I'd suggested earlier, no doubt she was to be found sat at home in her Pajamas on the sofa with her MacBook to her side open with spreadsheets and reports for one client or another with some trashy Romcom on the TV in the background. It's not like I'd chosen the wrong Sister long term I was sure the relationship between Ari and I would be untenable, would burn out. Between Hannah's perfect housewife routine and Arabella's submissive bratty nature though I currently literally have the best of both worlds. I reach out and start to release the shackles from her right ankle.

"I think you need a shower."

**********

I stir and slowly open my eyes.

Picking my watch off the bedside table; a little after 6am. As I roll back over I realise Arabella isn't in the bed alongside of me.

With the sun rising between the buildings outside Ari stands silhouetted completely naked looking out through the floor to ceiling window of the master bedroom. Sensing me stir as I prop myself on my elbow, I don't take my eyes from her perfect body as she stands there wistfully looking out across the dawn of a new day, long platinum blonde hair falling disheveled across her shoulders.

"It's so impressive," she says. "So perfect."

"I was just thinking the same thing."

She walks slowly, seductively, over towards me I feel myself grow hard under the cotton sheets.

As she approaches my side of the bed I grab her left wrist and pull her down onto the bed as she playfully shrieks. Rolling on top of her our naked bodies entwine. I look down into her oh so pale blue eyes which flicker slightly as I enter her gently.

"I think you're ready for my Dungeon"

Chapter Four; The Dungeon

Her pale blue eyes had never looked so innocent; she was nervous but as I ran my hand along her jaw she softly smiled and confidently stated;

"I'm your little fuck toy ...use me"

I pushed her slender pale wrist against the right hand beam of the X shaped St Andrews cross and held it to the steel shackle awaiting her young slender wrist. Ari's eyes watched me intently as I took her left wrist and extended it similarly towards the cold harsh shackle; both wrists now restrained alongside of her ankles. I step back and observe her. Admire her. My beautiful platinum blonde submissive little 'Fuck Toy'.

I step away dressed in a black vest, black denims and black boots keeping my eyes, almost transfixed, on my willing captive. Nervously her chest rises and falls. Realising now that every moment in her company, leading her, coercing her, exploring her had been leading to this moment. Her ultimate surrender in the dark confines of the Dungeon secluded away in the basement of 'The Dark Star'.

The Dungeon has fast become something of a myth amongst staff and clientele alike. Originally intended, designed and built with the purpose of becoming a feature within the club. Somewhere to hire by the hour for a level of depravity more intense and far darker than could be achieved elsewhere in the club. Typically hot headed, more reminiscent of my early days at the club, I'd wasted time, effort and money on the idea of converting the one time storage area but logistically I had not fully considered how the room would even be accessed. The design of the building such I couldn't build the stand-alone staircase I'd wanted without destroying the structural integrity of the building. The only other access being through the Kitchen area or via a narrow service door that led to the back alleyway.

It was through this door I'd led a Blindfold Ari. Her hands cuffed behind her back. I'd picked her up an hour before hand and driven her here lay on the back seat of my Mercedes cuffed and blindfold so as to add to both her sense of confusion and anticipation. She could take an educated guess where we were given the heavy bass of the music that emanated from the main room only feet above us. The soundproofing installed could only do so much against the powerful speaker stacks littered around the Club.

Her young eyes I'd never seen so wide as when I'd removed said Blindfold. The damp dark room, now painted black, was illuminated by several dull light bulbs hung from the wooden beam covered ceiling. The heavy bass of the club's constant music filtered through to the basement providing an oppressive reverberating soundtrack through the room, a dark soundtrack to what she observed around her.

Three devices of devilish macabre intent, stood uncovered. The St Andrews Cross on which she found herself restrained; a black metal pillory and a large heavy wooden,medieval looking torture rack completed the cruel set of devices. Against the far-left wall sits a work bench littered with ropes and chains. Above which the wall is covered in devices for both torture and restraint; each hung from an individual hook.

Despite its reputation beyond myself very few had actually been inside the room in which we were now locked The 4 digit code required for the keypads fitted on both sides of the door were only known by myself. Ari was only the 2nd visitor following Nisha's experience at my hand, having essentially paid her to test run the facilities several months ago now. An experience for which she possibly hadn't been paid well enough, although she offered very little in way of complaint either at the time or in the interim period.

Now Ari stood here locked to the cross. Her outfit far less sophisticated than anything I'd ever chosen for her in any of our previous encounters. A black leather bra top that zips through the middle sits under a black sheer long sleeve top that exposes her midriff. A short black pleated leather effect micro skirt over black sheer hosiery, that are the same opacity as her top. Vicious heeled Black leather thigh high boots cling tightly to most of her legs. Boots were a massive turn on to me, Jamie knew this well and she used her impressive collection to tease me and gain favour very often; almost incomprehensibly this was the first time I'd dressed Ari in boots. As a consequence I'd taken the time to fully appreciate them as I'd drawn shackles over her ankles earlier.

Ari had scraped her platinum hair into a high ponytail and her make up is much darker and heavier than usual. The ubiquitous leather collar is fastened around her throat. She wasn't comfortable in the outfit I could tell but as ever she's obediently followed my instructions. I turn to the wall of restraints and devices and pick out a black ball gag. Returning to her she knows not to protest as I hold the gag level to her dark lips. Ari opens her mouth wide and let's me gag her.

"You look like a Whore..." I step back and admire her "...which is good because I'm going to fuck you like a Whore."

There's no reaction from her as her eyes follow mine and she awaits whatever I have in mind for her. Without waiting I grab the neck line of the cheap sheer top and rip it open near enough clean through the centre of the garment, reaching my hand out unopposed I take hold of the small silver zipper through the front of the black leather bra top. Pulling down harshly as her breasts spill out, the darker areola of her nipples contrasts against the pale firm skin of her pert young breasts. Her nipples stiffen at the cold dampness of the room. Ari remains silent as I roughly squeeze those perfect breasts drawing her nipples further erect by my rough pinching and twisting. Reaching into my back pocket I take a Rose gold coloured nipple clamp which I place over her left nipple and then tighten over her. A groan passes through the gag as I take my hand away. She's no need to second guess what comes next as I take out and secure an identical clamp tightly over her right nipple.