The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari breathes a little deeper at the sensation; but it's nothing I know she can't cope with. Not stepping away. So close to her that she can feel my breath on her body I reach between Ari's parted legs and with no opposition, held as she's is restrained to the wooden cross I slide my hand roughly down though the waist band of both her skirt and her nylon tights. The restriction keeps my hand held flat against her smoothly shaved little slit.

"This is mine" I barely finish my words before I roughly insert 2 fingers into the tight warm little hole of my girlfriend's Step-Sister. Once again a part of me inside the body that over the last few months I'd taken pleasure in discovering, exploring and abusing, near enough every inch of. Arabella was mine now I believed that as much as she understood that. There was no longer coercion only acceptance of my increasingly darker will. She groaned a satisfied groan as I crouch; kneeling between those boot covered legs I pull down the front of her tights as I roughly take her using only my fingers.

I know every millimeter of her where to touch, how to touch, she writhes in her restraints as I goad and tease her inevitable climax fast and hard. Minutes later I feel her release against her restraint, the gentle shaking of the cross subsided as I slowly remove my slightly cramped hand from her tense pulsating body; her pussy seems clamped around my sticky wet fingers as she subsides from her orgasm; I pull her tights up against the inevitable wetness that seeps from her. Ari's chest still adorned by the nipple clamps rises and falls heavily as she breathes through her nose. Removing the ball gag as I stand back before her I smirk as a trickle of drool spills out down her jaw and down the front of her body. She knows not to speak as she regains her breath.

I place my sodden fingers to her mouth and obediently she sucks her own juices from my digits with a dirty grin and soft satisfied little "Mmmmmmm"

Leaving her held there on the cross I head over to a metal chest of drawers stood up against the wall lined with equipment. Opening the top drawer I take a silver device which I hold behind my back in my left hand as I walk back slowly towards her.

"Hold still" I state coldly as soon as I stand back before her. Close enough for our lips to meet with minimal effort but the blonde knows such rewards are not part of the equation. Such reward has yet to be earned. My right hand slowly reaches up sliding up over from the underside of Ari's left breast before I harshly twist and pull the nipple clamp from her nipple. Ari's eyes clench shut against the sudden sharp pain as the little metal item skittles across the dusty uneven floor of the Dungeon. At once I reveal my hidden left hand and slip another object over her erect nipple. I squeeze and the handheld device triggers as a sharp pin pierces her nipple without warning.

Ari screams out with a shocked level of intensity the likes of which I've never heard from her before. Her scream so loud at the unexpected brutality that even as I take a step back removing the device from over her freshly punctured nipple it sticks in her throat. Ari bites down hard on her bottom lip whimpering as I grin sardonically. "I'm full of surprises aren't I?"

She doesn't open her eyes; she knows what's to come. I reach up and this time squeeze open the clamp adorning her right nipple. The anticipation as much contributing to the moment as the harsh shock of what's just happened to her. I place the piercing device over her right nipple.

"Look at me Ari...look at me."

She slowly opens her eyes as a silent tear traces down her left cheek. She looks into my eyes trembling in her restraint as I squeeze the device once again and lance her right nipple. Even knowing what's coming she's unable to stifle another shriek of pain as further tears wet her eyes.

"Good Girl ...Good Girl," I offer dropping the piercing device as she hangs her head. Not hesitating for a moment I take from a small box from my jeans pocket containing a pair of gold hoops. With almost tenderness I pluck the thin little hoops one by one from the dark red felt lining of the box and delicately run the hoops through her freshly pierced nipples as she hangs there by her wrists gasping for breath through the pain and the intensity of what's just transpired.

"Time to move on," I state mercilessly as she barely lifts hers head. I head over to the bench and take a silver chain lead which I fasten to Arabella's collar.

"I'll give you the choice... would you rather experience the Rack or the Pillory next?"

"You ...you choose," she utters silently.

I don't respond but proceed to release first her ankles and then her wrists, she stumbles a little as she steps forward in her heels. Taking hold of the lead around her neck firmly I pull her forward with a sharp tug on the lead. Ari stumbles again as she walks towards me I turn and lead her the short distance past the Pillory towards the Rack. As we stand before it I watch the concern knit her brow almost immediately.

"Will... will it hurt?"

Arabella's naive little question hung in the air as I step behind her clutching the metal chain lead fastened around her neck in my left hand.

"Any pain you feel will become strength as you learn endurance."

"Cute," she stated as her inner brat rises all too easily to the surface as she stands there, it's as if she can't help herself. Without another word I yank the remains of the sheer top and the black leather bra top down the backs of her arms from her shoulders letting the garments fall to the floor before I kick them to one side across the floor of the Dungeon. Leaving Ari topless the skirt, tights and boots still adorning the lower half of her body.

"Climb on ...facing up" I coldly state as I pull sharply on the chain, her head jerks back before I release my grip on the lead and let it fall across her back. Ari takes a prolonged deep intake of breath before she turns to face me, stepping backwards and up on to the medieval looking device as it sits there at an angle. The custom piece had been hand designed for me and retro fitted for the confines of the claustrophobic dark room. I watch near enough transfixed as she moves her legs apart and lays her back flat against the device, positioning herself as comfortably as she possibly can on the hard-wooden slats.

I crouch and take her right boot covered ankle and pull it towards the shackle attached to a heavy steel chain that awaits her; locking the shackle tightly over black leather. Similarly I lock in her left ankle before I move up the left-hand side of the device, pulling her arm taught I restrain her left wrist tightly into a dark grey steel shackle. Arabella watches as I lean over her and position her right wrist against the last remaining shackle. I lock her in, fully restraining her once again, holding her in a position of restraint that's much in the same vain as she been held to the St. Andrew's Cross.

"You'll cope" I reassure her as she nervously bites at her bottom lip. Her freshly pierced nipples rise and fall as she breathes in deeply. To date most submission had been purely sexual her treatment in the last 15 minutes had been a huge step up, the Rack constituted a definite leap into the unknown. Walking back around to her right-hand side I quietly state "I could gag you but..."

Without warning I pull a lever and heavily the whole device swings horizontal with a bone shuddering jolt. Ari gasps in shock, her eyes bolt wide open, as the device holds firm jarring her young toned body against the restraint. "Fuck" she viciously whispers, gently bringing a smirk to my face.

My hand reaches for the handle of a winch just to the left-hand side of the lever I've just pulled. Noisily as metal grinds on metal the Racks mechanism stirs and starts to heavily grind in to action; Arabella softly closes her pale blue eyes and swallows hard as she pulls her wrists to test the grip within which the steel shackles hold her wrists. I keep turning the winch steadily as the chains that hold her wrists and ankles slowly lose their slack and begin to pull at her limbs. She turns her head to me and makes to speak but then thinks better of it.

I smirk as she turns her head back fixing her attention on the ceiling she faces, "Ever wanted to be a little taller Ari?" I ask while I trace finger tips over her flat stomach drawing goosebumps to the surface of pale skin.

"Oh god Logan," Ari whispers over the menacing sounds of the device as I turn the winch once more. She inhales deeply as I watch her hands drawn up by her wrists. She fidgets contemplating the pain and suffering that awaits her.

"Are you ready?" I ask knowing full well I won't back down now that my latest, yet most willing victim is held trapped before me.

"Ok ...ok ...ok" is her hesitant quiet reply

"Ok what?" I chide, toying with her emotions as she lays there semi naked at my disposal.

"Do it"

"Do what?" I raise my eyebrows then whisper as I continue to toy with her. "Say it"

Ari closes her eyes once more as her lips gently part, "Stretch me."

I don't hesitate a moment longer; turning the winch the sound of the mechanism fills the room once more and I watch as all four of the shackles simultaneously pull at her frail body. Ari's mouth falls open as a pained gasp escapes her, in no time at all the device tears at her muscles and pulls at her limbs. The pain beautifully apparent across her young heavily made up face.

I hold off turning the handle again as she breathes heavy before her lips surprisingly form around the words she utters, "More... more... I can take more. "

"Are you sure?" I play along fishing for her to elaborate.

"Do it," she meekly requests. "Do it."

Turning the winch one more full turn her fists clench and she cries out in pain once more, "Oh Logan...Oh fuck it hurts ...it fucking hurts."

"Come on..." I say my hand hovering on the winch, "...we've barely just begun."

"It hurts ...oh fuck it hurts" she breathlessly repeats.

I look down across her taught body; down those shapely legs encased in leather and nylon. Her ankles shackled, the bite of the device causing her to point her toes as the boots offer some reprieve unlike the shackles on her wrists which cut in to pale young skin. I turn the winch a quarter turn near lifting her body off the device with the tension that runs through her. Her head drops back her neck arching as she grits her teeth screwing her eyes so tightly shut.

Arabella screams out in total agony.

I turn her head to face me and place a hungry kiss to her grimaced lips. Her face screwed up against the pain she pants for breath as I move my lips away from hers. With her young body stretched mercilessly over the device before me. She feels a pain the likes of which she's never experienced in her life I'm sure. I hold her there physically and metaphorically. My perfect little submissive

"You see what this represents Ari... the power I have over you."

I lock off the device and step back to admire her.

"I keep turning this winch I could shred every muscle and break every bone in your young body... I have physical and mental control over you... do you understand me?"

She remains silent save for her pained short sharp breathes through gritted teeth.

"Answer me!!" I bark annoyed by what I perceive to be an indulgent silence. My breath fast and shallow, as I pace the length of the Rack, my eyes coming to rest over her freshly pierced nipples. Ari nods her head, her eyes open a little, full of tears and she nods slowly at my request; as if every little movement causes further excruciating pain for her body to deal with.

"I see," she begs and whimpers. "I see Logan."

"You're no longer Arabella... no longer that brat I met all those months ago... you're not Hannah's Sister...you're mine Arabella...You belong to me ...to use as I see fit."

I step back up to the rack and turn her head to face me, "What are you?"

She holds back the tears that long to fall. Her bottom lip quivers. Pain distorts her beautiful face. She utters. "I'm your little fuck toy."

"Good Girl," I smile. "Good Girl."

Leaving her lay there moments longer, testing her physical and mental capacity fully I then simply nudge a pin next to the winch and the rack reverses sharply and immediately, metal chains uncoil noisily as all tension is removed from the device. Ari groans as the restraints slacken off but she remains near perfectly still as sinews and muscles relax against the short brutal test I've just put her young body through.

"Let's get my little fuck toy in the pillory then."

One limb at a time I free her of the shackles using a key that hangs from the side of the Rack I release her of the shackles that mercilessly held her. Ari dares not move as she regains breath, then slowly she draws her arms over her naked upper torso. Every inch of her no doubt aching as she processes the abuse she'd permitted. Taking hold of the collar around her neck I drag her limp body diagonally towards the end of the device. Leaving her to turn and swing open the top bar of the pillory that's bolted to the floor for stability, I leave the device fully open and turn immediately back to her, seeing she's barely moved an inch.

"Did you not hear me?" I ask looking down on her broken little body. "Let's get you in that Pillory... I need a release."

Ari shivers in a near catatonic state; consciously or subconsciously choosing to ignore my request. I feel my anger rise as I set my jaw hard and firm through gritted teeth as I snarl, "Get...Up."

Hesitantly after what seems like an eternity she awkwardly swings her legs over the side of the rack then slips from the wooden device. She teeters in the spiked heels of the thigh high boots as she steadies herself against me, her hand flat on my chest.

"Let's put you in" I say quietly, her eye lids flicker as I take hold of her wrists so as to turn her around to face the steel framed device. My personal favourite form of restraint. There were several versions of this device around the Dark Star that I would willing utilise on any girl in at any time. It was little short of a miracle that after 5 months I've yet to fuck Arabella in such restraint. That was soon to change. I hold her wrists down into the left and right grooves firmly. "Drop your neck."

Ari drops her collared neck down into the pillory and I move the high pony tail aside as I let go of her wrists and swing the top bar down over the back of her neck and wrists. She attempts to look up and around at me as I lock her bent double into the device. The chain lead dangling in front of her bound body. Moving around behind her I crouch and place her left ankle first into the restraint attached to the base of the device before securing her right ankle to hold her once more completely at my mercy. As I stand I fold the black pleated skirt over her lower back revealing her ass encased in the sheer black nylons

"Comfortable?"

Ari nods an affirmative, but I know she can't be. Not least after what she's been subjected to in the last half an hour. The tops of her thighs just above the line of the high boots held firm by her restraint her pert little ass held at the perfect level for me to take with ease whatever I so desire. I feel my dick growing hard at the prospect of taking her. Momentarily I'm distracted by the muffled cheer of the crowd from the club above us filtering through the floor. The constant bass of music having subsided briefly. I look to my watch realising its midnight the main show is starting on stage.

I have my own show right here though as the broken but still beautiful Ari unintentionally wriggles her ass as she tries to assume as much comfort as the Pillory allows her. Grabbing hold of the thin sheer material I rip open the gusset of her tights. Much like I had her sisters in a particularly charged session several weeks earlier I smirk as I unbutton my jeans and pull out my dick. My thoughts of such a quick hard fuck seem wasted on Ari, but also seem appropriate. She groans as I run my fingers between her legs over her soft little pussy. She's still reasonably wet from the finger fuck I'd given her on the cross. Stepping close I let a large drop of spit fall from my tongue; it runs between her ass cheeks and I press it down over her pussy, my finger massaging her puffy lips briefly. I step up behind her and let her feel me press against her.

"Where's this going Ari?"

"In my cunt" she dutifully and correctly answers as on a gasp of air in to her lungs my full length enters her broken abused body in one smooth deep thrust as she's held there in the confines of the Pillory. I let out a slow deep moan myself feeling her tight warm slit part around me.

Of her own free will when given time she was a great fuck, that was apparent from the many vanilla fucks that we'd shared, usually following session of particular brutality. Her aftercare. There was something about tying up or restraining Ari though that enhanced her perfect body, increased my dark lust and made fucking her a such an intoxicating prospect. That she had no objection, that she longed for my near abuse, that she submitted without question whatever I willed only served to heighten such pleasure. She truly was my Fuck Toy. My guilty little secret. My Ari.

Already fucking her at pace she gasped and groaned as my dick sunk deep into her. "How does it feel Ari... how does it feel?"

"I can't ...I can't move," she states through each brutal harsh thrust. "All I can feel is you."

"Good," I respond grabbing her platinum blonde ponytail in my right arm and snapping her head back against the device "Now tense that young cunt and make me cum."

Ari tenses her body as I increase my pace her fists ball to the point where by her fingernails dig into the palms of her hands. I use her over and over again fucking her delightful young body. Glancing down between us I watch her legs, in those boots, locked out as she's held bent double as I take her brutally. I slide my left hand from her hip over the folded back skirt and down under her body as she's held there. The constant heavy thrusts cause her breath to fall shallow as her gasps punctuate every deep thrust of my dick in her tight little body. My hips slap her exposed skin beneath the torn light denier tights. Looking down between us again as I thrust hard and fast. Her legs in those boots do look fucking amazing, I can't keep from looking back to them.

With my hand gripping her hair and her gasps become more exasperated I brutally thrust whilst pulling hard on her ponytail. "Tense for me...tense for me Ari."

Ari responds by clenching pelvic muscles even tighter, constricting me with her pussy as I keep fucking. I feel my climax near as the ferocious fuck stimulates me. My left-hand slides slowly over her left breast. She gasps then wails as I grab the ring running through her freshly pierced nipple. Twisting hard she screams aloud again as I keep pulling in her nipple while fucking her Ari's whole body seizes at the fresh wave of pain coursing through her body. Her young little cunt squeezes so unbelievably tight around my throbbing dick. The sensation causing me to blow my heavy load deep into her unprotected womb.

"Oh fuck me that feels good... that feels so fucking good Hannah"

I let go of her hair and her head drops forward as I hold myself deep in her letting every drop of cum seep into her as she relaxes as much as the harsh restraint of the Pillory allows her.

"You... you...you called me" Ari had spotted my deliberate faux pas but she can't bring herself to say her Sisters name, not with me deep inside her. She has no choice but to keep taking my gently thrusting hips as I ease off my momentum, gently pressing forward and swirling my hips in her sodden little hole.