The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were ...were you thinking of her?" Her voice is frail and confused.

"No... No... but It's a good job I didn't call her Ari." I grin having barely escaped the accusation of having fucked Hannah's best friend Jackie; the fact I'd actually drunkenly fucked Jackie was neither here nor there but the crazy bitch's reaction at the time had nearly made things very awkward for Hannah and I. Fortunately things appeared to have smoothed over and the matter had seemingly been forgotten about.

Taking my hand off her breast now Ari winces again. I grimace slightly to find her blood on my fingers, then bringing my fingers to my mouth I suck the blood from my digits tasting the sour iron taste of her blood. I pull out of her my dick covered in her vaginal fluids and traces of my heavy deposit.

"You performed well," I say as I walk around in front of her, looking down into those ice blue eyes. "Clean me up."

I hold my dick close to the platinum blondes mouth; obediently she parts her lips and as soon as I slip my dick into her mouth she starts to suck, rolling her tongue around my length cleaning my smeared ejaculate and her own juices from me. I close my eyes wrap my right hand back around the now loosely held ponytail and enjoy the soft delicate action of her mouth. Minutes later I pull away and Ari takes in a deep lungful of air. I unlock the Pillory from across the back of her neck. Hearing the heavy bass of the music from the club recommence. Despite being released Ari remains bent double as I set about freeing those boot covered ankles. "Stand up...step aside."

As she stands she unsteadily reaches out and places a hand on the pillory to support herself as I take a pair of silver steel handcuffs and a fresh red coloured ball gag.

"Hands in front please" as I make eye contact she draws her wrists together obediently . I snap the cuffs tight over her already raw and bruised wrists. I'd never asked how she explained such damage to her friends and family. Caring little as it happens. I reach above us taking hold of a hook on a rope before pulling Ari's wrists up above her head to meet the hook. She stands there on a wide stance held suspended by her wrists. In 2 short steps I'm at the side wall besides the rack. Ari's eyes follow and watch as I unfurl the end of the rope to which she's attached from a cleat hook. Pulling on the rope I watch as it tightens over the beam through which it's thread. Ari gasps as harshly she soon finds the cuffs pulled up supporting her body weight barely an inches or two above the ground.

Securing the rope crisscrossed over the cleat again I walk over to the 20 year old now suspended off the ground and hold out the ball gag; her mouth despite the pain etched on her face as she dangles there opens wide and I slip the restraint between her lips, lips all but smeared clear is dark red lipstick she sported on arrival. Taking the lead from the collar around her slender neck I fling it aside.

I crouch and beneath Ari's feet I slide aside a heavy-duty steel drain cover. I don't say a word as returning to my feet I walk back over and unhook the rope. I bear Ari's weight with ease as I begin to slowly let the length of rope through my hands. As I lower her she spins a little, hung suspended painfully by her wrists. Her eyes wide as she realises what's happening; but she makes no protest, not even into the ball of the gag. Lowering her further down into the drain in the centre of the Dungeon she's now emerged up to her waist.

I give a little weak smile as I lower the platinum blonde into the confines of the damp dark hole in the ground. Temporarily she disappears out of my view , all but her cuffed wrists beneath the surface of the room as the rope slackens as I realise her feet have met the ground.

Walking slowly over to the drain. I grin as I unhook her cuffed wrists. Which she lets fall down in front of her. Ari looks up at me in the confines of the narrow hole. Her eyes wide from both fear and the darkness. "This is why I told you to make yourself available all weekend ...I'll be back soon"

My words barely have time to register before I pull the heavy iron grate back across the top of the narrow prison in which I've trapped her. She looks up at me, in the gloom unsure if I can see tears forming in her eyes through the holes in the grate.

"The Trip Advisor reviews of the accommodation probably aren't that great."

Walking away grinning to myself I leave Ari stood there in the damp, restricted, foul smelling drain to recover from everything I've subjected her to. As I reach the door I punch in the four-digit code and hear the door unlock. Before pushing it open I look back at the devices in the room and smile recalling what had just played out. I switch off the lights plunging Ari into further darkness and head through the doorway. The door swings shut behind me and locks.

I need a drink; I need to get changed; I need to be in my Kingdom. I've neglected the Club for far too long on a Friday night.

Chapter Five; The Mule

I snort a thick line of coke off the back of my mobile phone.

Accidentally illuminating the screen as I do highlighting an onscreen prompt stating I've now 4 missed calls registered from Hannah. I slip the phone back into my pocket not concerned by what she could possibly want. She's away with her friend Jackie in Spain for the week. It's doubtful I could be of any assistance to her.

I head up the stairs from the back of the main bar. Jamie's heading in the opposite direction towards me at the same time. From my vantage point I look straight up the short black skirt she wears over black tights and her seemingly ever-present black knee-high boots.

She catches my gaze and smiles politely.

"Been a little too long since I was between those legs," I state as we draw level on the staircase.

"You seem to be busy enough everywhere else ...and besides I'm less attractive as I haven't got a younger sister," she chides referencing the secret I'd confided in her over drinks after closing not so long ago, prior to Ari's birthday.

"How's your steroid pumped Ukrainian?" I swipe in reply referencing the member of Errol's door team who's been taking care of Jamie's needs lately. I draw a rueful look from her. It doesn't bother me, in truth I'm just glad to see her back on her feet following the incident at the hands of Ballocks men several months ago.

"Interesting situation up there" Jamie nods her head back up the stairs changing the subject without answering me, "Very interesting."

"What do you know?"

"Not much" she replies "Errol's team caught her near the booths... he's up there now with her ...he might be able to fill you in more than I can."

I offer a lopsided smile, "Never dull around here is it?"

"No...which reminds me we need to interview or promote a Senior Bar Steward as Jessica is seemingly not coming back ... what went on there?"

Her eyebrows raise suggestively.

"Don't look at me" I smirk holding up open hands.

"Well I'm thinking of hiring a bloke...less chance you'll try and fuck the Senior Bar Steward then"

I hold my hands back up "Like I say I'm innocent Miss Pierce."

"Funny that..." Jamie shakes her head playfully "You fuck Emily and she disappears you try for months to fuck Jessica and then all of a sudden she doesn't return to work."

The coke addles my brain, my thought process, what's Jamie trying to suggest I can't compute it. Images of the last time I saw both girls play through my mind. I was more than amazed Jamie hadn't recognised Emily on that freight container that fateful night. I desperately quell my temper as I push Jamie against the wall in the stair well; she gasps a little shocked as her back pressed heavily against the wall

"I've fucked you plenty of times" I near whisper and my hand slips up under her short skirt pressing between her legs through the gusset of her tights "...and you're still here"

Jamie's eyes widen a little, "You must like me."

She smiles before pressing a kiss to my lips.

The kiss surprises me but Jamie breaks it before it's barely begun.

"Pity I'm too busy for a quick fuck on the back stairs..." she states before pushing me back and heading immediately down the stairs towards the Bar. "... I'm usually all about the romance of such situations."

I head up to my office. Still shaking my head while opening the door; I see Errol straight away, it's hard to miss him, the impressive bulk of his frame stood over a girl with a slender wiry physique who's sat on the chair opposite of my desk. Her short dark hair streaked with blonde and lilac dyed strands. She raps her fingers upon the desk as I approach the two of them. Errol looks in my direction stepping away from her.

"Talk to me big man ...what's gone down?" I enquire

"She was pushing... my team observed her for over half an hour before engaging"

He hands me a clear baggie containing easily 50 flecked grey and white pills and another larger bag containing small, likely 1-gram wraps of cocaine.

"There's more... oh these' more." he says as I take the drugs putting them in my jacket pocket, "She was carrying."

"Carrying?" I look at him quizzically.

He pushes the cold metal item into my hand. I turn over the stub barrel pistol as I hold it out before me.

"Fucking hell."

"You don't want this shit under your roof." Errol warns as I slip the pistol into my pocket.

"Extra vigilance." I say. "Full body searches on arrival... for everyone if need be."

"Noted...you want my help here Boss?"

I look her up and down, "I think I can manage. "

Errol nods and walks away through the office pulling the door up behind him I walk around my desk and sit in the high back leather swivel chair. I find myself looking into angry eyes. Despite her attitude and short punky, almost boyish, hair she's not unattractive I quickly surmise. Wearing a distressed looking scuffed leather jacket over a vest top, it's obvious there's no bra underneath her flimsy top as she looks up at me sternly; arms crossing across her chest. Her visible skin was littered with all manner of tattoos across her chest, up her neck, across her hands and fingers.

"If you know what's good for you ...you'll give me back that gear and that gun."

I laugh gently at her, "That's not how it works around here... you see Belle has stumbled into the Beasts layer... but it isn't fucking Disney around here either."

She sneered at me from the other side of the desk.

"They belong to the Anchor Hills Crew," she raises her eyebrows as she sits back in her own chair.

"And I'm supposed to know who the Ant Hill Mob are am I?" I deliberately goad her. Anchor Hill was a rough estate not far from where Gemma had grown up. I'd heard of the gang but had no dealings with them, why would I? small time crooks in my eyes but this was the kind of shit I didn't want, Errol was right. The supply of drugs through the club via Mancini should be preventing this. I mentally noted to raise the issue with the Italian or his delightful daughter.

"Let me tell you how drugs work here at the Dark Star ...sorry what's your name?"

"Fuck you," she near enough spits at me.

"Well Miss Fuck You," I smirk then pause, "...is that name of Chinese origin?"

She remains dour faced.

"I supply the drugs ...all the drugs. Pills and coke usually but we can arrange heavier Class A's. That keeps the shit quality disco biscuits and coke cut with rat poison out of the equation and generates a healthy profit for just one person...me."

I fling the pills and coke from my pocket back onto the desk in front of me.

"Pathetic little gangs like yours only bring turf wars and fucking grief. And this..."

Holding up the pistol I point it squarely at her, but she doesn't flinch, her expression an infuriating mix of couldn't give a fuck and what the fuck are you actually going to do?

Unbelievably she attempts to snatch the pills and coke from the desktop. My reactions are quicker, I find myself keeping the pistol levelled at her as I snatch back both bags. "Are you that fucking stupid?"

She simply smirks at me, "Are you?"

"Enough games," I snap practically shouting at her across the desk, but she still doesn't react.

"The way I see it you're in the shit ...These drugs aren't yours to lose. I could let you leave here empty handed then you're the victim ...the victim of your own little gang."

I look her up and down again, "To be fair I might even drive up to Anchor Hill and see how much they end up selling your ass for by the hour to recoup their losses.."

I watch her eyes flicker slightly for the first time realising I hit close to the truth. My tone measured as I watch her. Her nonchalant uncaring attitude annoys me. There's a brat behind those eyes; but not in the traditional sense I'd encountered.

"Then there's my moral duty ...the favour I'd buy with the boys in blue if I hand you over...the drugs might not stick you'd plead you were forced to mule them in here and push them... which to be fair I'll assume ain't that far from your truth"

She smiles patronisingly

"Add in a firearm offence though and you know you're in more fucking trouble than you'd care to think of."

Opening the top drawer of the desk I slide a pair of brush steel handcuffs across the dark wooden surface of the desk.

"Your point is?" She leans back in the chair in which she's sat.

"You face punishment...either their punishment... The Laws punishment or my punishment ...which is it to be?"

"Some choice" she states furrowing her brow "What's your punishment?"

"Let's just say... either way... you only leave this room in cuffs." I calmly offer.

The soft throaty spluttering laugh of a smoker escapes her as she brings a hand to her mouth shaking her head. "Oh suit boy ...you so aren't my type."

The penny finally drops for me it's somewhat obvious as I think about; I grin and shake my head "You're a dyke?"

"I'm a lesbian," she proudly states grimacing at the offence my comment inflicts.

"Now that changes things" I smirk "I've never fucked a dyke"

*******************

The club has fallen silent above our heads; a half an hour past closing time. I push open the door with my foot and pull her slender frame into the Dungeon with me.

Stripped of the leather jacket, which I throw to the corner of the room next to the door. Only the white vest covers her upper body, her nipples standing erect under the flimsy cotton garment; spurred by the temperature of the room rather than the circumstances I assume. Her torso and the tops of her legs are as heavily tattooed as her arms, chest and neck. A small pair of faded black cut off denim shorts sit at the top of long legs, legs that sport viscous spiked red snakeskin ankle boots.

Her hands cuffed behind her back she stumbles but doesn't fall. It takes her a moment to recognise the macabre selection of devices which surround her.

"Someone's got some serious fucking issues," she sneers looking over her shoulder at the Rack on which I'd stretched out Ari a little over 24hours ago.

"Maybe I'll tell my therapist about you," I counter stepping towards her.

"Mummy not love you...

Wife unable to satisfy you...

Always been a bit of a loner" she continues to goad me.

While she doesn't find a truth I snatch my handout viciously catching her off guard; my hand wrapping tightly around her throat before I know it. She gasps in shock as I finally catch her with her defences down.

"Shut the fuck up Vanessa."

"I told you ..." she gurgles finding her throat constricted "...it's Nessa."

"Well Vanessa lets go to work on that waste of a perfect tight little ass."

Reaching out I swing open the top bar of the Pillory. Vanessa attempts to resist but my physical strength far outweighs hers.

"In you go."

Hands cuffed behind her I shift my grip around her throat to the back of her neck easily controlling her, there's a slither of resistance as I force her head down into the groove in the centre of the black metal device. It's only a slither as I swing the top bar over the back of her neck, before I lock her into the unforgiving restraint. She tries to move; fast realising that without choking herself there's nothing she can do.

"You're a fucking cunt," she hisses at me through gritted teeth.

"And I'm going to be fucking your cunt... giving you some satisfaction for once... filling you like you've never been filled before"

The decision had taken its time upstairs. She'd resisted while I'd cuffed her hands behind the back of the chair and left her to contemplate her choices.

Two hours later I'd found her on the floor of the office the chair on its side.

She'd looked up at me, defiance etched across her face as she'd spat at me, "Your way."

I'd promised to introduce her to my dungeon but only now as she now found herself restrained by the neck in the Pillory hands cuffed behind her back; was her destiny and my punishment painfully clear.

"No" she now states wide eyed realising what's about to play out "Fuck you No ...don't do this don't fucking do this!!"

"Oh Vanessa," again I deliberately use her formal name, gleaned from the Photo ID I'd found in the wallet in her jacket pocket. "What were you expecting?"

She falls steely silent once more her breath heavy from the brief struggle and from the panicked contemplation of what was to befall her. What she had knowingly surrendered to in order to the avoid punishment by the law or the gang who have 'mueled' her.

I'm the lesser of three evils.

I know I have to get her lower legs into the ankle restraints to avoid my shins being carved open by the heels of her boots. Grabbing her left ankle first I pull her leg swiftly towards the shackle restraint and I manage to lock it in place before she reacts

"Fuck you ...fuck you," her voice near breaks.

"You'll get too," I goad further.

Her right leg provides slightly more opposition but given the literal imbalance I manage to secure her with minimal effort.

"Perfect," I say watching her bent double; neck and ankles now locked into the Pillory. Held there mercilessly her fists clench in the cuffed wrists.

"Let's introduce you to what you've been missing out on all these years"

"You're a Cunt," she looks up at me from the pillory eyes wet the colour drained from her face.

"You already mention that... I could probably agree with you"

Grabbing a roll of black gaffer tape from the work bench I tear off a square and slap it harshly over her mouth.

"I'm getting fed up of that cocky little mouth."

I unzip my fly as I stand before her; Vanessa's eyes close tightly as I immediately run my hard length down over the side of her petite face; she grimaces and releases a frustrated almost pained little whimper against the tape gag.

"I wanna take my time with you... let's let a bullet out the gun... so to speak"

I slip off my suit jacket feeling the weight of the pistol in the pocket as I lay it across the Rack.

Returning to her I start running my hand firmly up and down the length of my erection a matter of millimetres from her face.

"Let's paint that pretty face"

***********************

Vanessa's body slumps against the pillory as I hold her by her hips. The fingers of my left hand digging in to the pale skin of her left hip. My right hand holds the constantly throbbing wand against her. She'd cum and she'd cum heavily, be that from my hard fuck or the wands assistance.

She breathes hard and heavy as the last of my thick heavy deposit seeps into her unprotected womb. The remnants of the cum having all but dripped from her face onto the floor. What remains mixed now with heavy sweat and the streaks of dark eye make-up across her cheeks.

Breathing through her nose the heavier criss cross of tape I'd applied to her mouth and jaw finally held; keeping her silent.