The Dark Stone Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

Mallory laughed, a soft tinkling sound. "Well, that is admirable." She wore an unadventurous blue dress. Her only jewelry, a pair of blue, glittering stud earrings and her diamond wedding ring. "I always liked school. Time lost in books. Solving puzzles. Science was my favorite." Her eyes moved back to Sam. "How are you at science, young man?"

Sam hesitated to answer. Was this an opportunity? He did well in science, but this might call for a different response. "Man." He sighed. "I struggle. I really do."

"I don't ..." Joyce raised an eyebrow. "Oh, never mind."

"Maybe if I had some questions ..." Sam smiled at Mallory, hopefully. "You might be able help me?"

"I didn't mean ..." Mallory's face reddened as she looked for an excuse. "I'd love to help you Sam, but I'm very busy. I'm sure your mother can help you. Or your father. Paul has a knack for picking up new concepts."

Sam looked over at his dad. He was lost in conversation at the other side of the table. Sam looked back to Mallory. "My parents do their best." Sam gave her his best puppy dog eyes. He was acutely aware of Mrs. Singh next to him, listening to their conversation. "But maybe if I needed help with something specific?"

"She did say she was busy, Sammy," Joyce said.

Lakshmi put her left hand on Sam's right sleeve. "Now Joyce, you do know that Sam needs some extra help. And Mallory has so kindly offered. Where else will we find a real live scientist?" She smiled at them. "A master's from Harvard, right?"

"Um, two," Mallory said.

"Even better, two master's degrees from Harvard." Lakshmi's smile was wide and friendly.

"I ... I ..." Mallory stuttered. She felt strange. A warmth spread up from the seat of the chair, down her legs, and up her spine. Too much wine? "I ... yes, I'd be happy to help if you need a little science tutoring. Just if you get stuck, of course. Swing by my office, anytime."

"That's awesome, thanks Mrs. Stevens."

"Excuse me." Joyce stood. "I have to check on desert in the kitchen." She dropped her napkin on the seat and strode off. Sam wasn't used to seeing her in high heels. Those shoes made her butt wiggle even more than usual.

"But maybe you could come by here sometime?" Sam's smile spread. Lakshmi's grip on his arm tightened. Don't push it.

"I ..." Mallory felt a bit foggy.

A loud roar of laughter erupted from the other end of the table as the men, and Bex, enjoyed another of Paul's jokes.

"I guess so." Mallory bit her lower lip. "If I have the time."

"Great." Sam removed Lakshmi's hand from his arm and stood. "I should probably help my mom." He followed Joyce around the corner and into the kitchen. Behind him, Lakshmi and Mallory began a conversation about the local school district.

"What are you doing, mister?" Joyce leaned her butt on the edge of the counter, with her hands folded over her chest. "Whatever you're doing, it has to stop. This is a big night for your father."

"I just scored a little extra tutoring." Sam walked over and leaned his hip on the counter next to her. "I thought you'd be thrilled. You're all about good grades."

"But you're doing well in science." Her brown eyes watched him closely.

Sam winked at her.

"No, no, no." Joyce shook her head. "You can't. No, no, no, no, no."

"It's too late, mom." Sam shrugged. "I taped the rock under her chair while I was setting the table. It's already started. I told you I needed another girlfriend."

"This is crazy," Joyce whispered. "This is your father's job we're talking about. And she's happily married to Bob."

"Mrs. Singh is happily married," Sam whispered too.

"That's different, and you know it." Joyce clutched her arms tighter over her chest.

"This will help dad at work," Sam said. "She'll be invested with the Higgins family. I just need you to have her hold the rock tonight. Okay?"

"Sammy." Joyce shook her head.

"Come on, mom. I need your help."

Joyce's face softened. "I don't know, Sammy."

"Thanks, mom." Sam smiled.

~~

After dinner, Sam and Bex were excused. Bex quickly left to head over to Sarah's house. Sam said his goodbyes and went out for a date with Ashley.

The remaining men moved down to the billiard table in the basement. The women, retired to the living room with their glasses of wine refreshed.

Joyce followed Lakshmi and Mallory as they merrily talked about how much their husbands loved golf and how little they could stand it. Joyce stopped in the dinning room and quickly bent down by Mallory's dinner chair. Sure, enough, the rock was affixed to the underside with some duct tape. Joyce pealed it off, removed the tape, and carried it in her left hand. She walked into the living room and sat on the loveseat, facing Lakshmi and Mallory on the couch. The familiar warmth spread through her fingers and up her arm.

Joyce waited for a lull in the conversation. "Do you like geology, Mallory?"

"That's more Bob's thing than mine." Mallory sat with her back straight, holding her glass by the stem in her lap. "Why?"

"Well, Sammy found this unusual rock the other day." Joyce extended her hand and held out the stone to Mallory.

Lakshmi watched the rock intently, but stayed silent. Suddenly, her pussy was very, very wet. She thought of poor Raj, happily spending time in the house where Sam defiled his wife on most weekdays. Her lips turned to a frown.

"That is unusual, isn't it?" Mallory looked at the rock without taking it. The black stone had the most curious red veining. It almost seemed to pulse and glow if you stared hard enough.

"Here, have a closer look." Lakshmi reached out, took the rock from Joyce, and placed it next to the glass in Mallory's lap. If this is what Sam wanted, Lakshmi wanted it too.

"Oh." Mallory reached down with her left hand and picked it up. A warmth spread through her fingers. "It is pretty. What kind of rock is it?"

Joyce leaned back in her seat and clasped her hands together around the stem of her own wine glass. "We don't know."

"It's really, very pretty." The warmth spread through Mallory's hand and on down her arm.

Joyce shook her head. Would this woman really succumb to Sam? It was hard to believe. Lakshmi was one thing. But Mallory had education, a career, plans for a new family, and a handsome young husband. She sat quietly.

"Can I ..." Mallory's pupils dilated, the red glow reflected in her eyes. "Can I ... have it?"

Laughter echoed up the basement stairway as the men celebrated someone's conquest on the billiard table.

"Sorry, dear," Joyce said. "It's Sam's. But you can hold it again when you come to tutor him."

"This is a busy week." Mallory looked over at Joyce and her eyes trailed down to Joyce's cleavage. Her gaze lingered there with some jealousy. She shook her head to clear it. Paul was lucky to have such a comely and devoted wife. "I didn't mean to ... I don't think I'll have time," Mallory said.

"That's fine." Joyce nodded. She followed Mallory's gaze down to her breasts and she blushed. Her husband's boss was a beautiful woman, in a delicate, wispy sort of way. Maybe it was nice to have the admiring attention of a woman like that. "Sammy will be just fine with my help. But you really should come over again soon. Just us girls."

"Maybe." Mallory looked over to her right at Lakshmi, who was staring at the rock. Mallory looked back at her hand. Those strange veins really were glowing and throbbing. She did want to see it again ... them again, she wanted to see the Higgins family again. She'd need to get to know them better since she was leading Paul's department. "Yes."

"Great." Joyce smiled, so full of warmth and grace. "How about brunch tomorrow?" Joyce rubbed her legs together. "I'll have Paul take Bob out golfing and it'll be just us girls. Lakshmi, would you like to come?"

"I'd love to." Lakshmi reached out and placed her hand on Mallory's thigh. She lightly brushed her dress with her index finger in a lazy, meandering line. "But I have a family day planned." She sounded genuinely disappointed.

"Um ..." Mallory scooted her butt on the couch, getting away from Lakshmi's finger. "I have church in the morning."

Lakshmi put her hand back in her lap.

"Great, it's settled then." Joyce took a gulp of wine. "Brunch after church. I'll have mimosas ready."

A cheer rose up from the basement. Then the sound of feet on the stairs.

"Sam will want this back in his room." Joyce reached out and plucked the rock from Mallory's hand. "But you can see it again tomorrow." She tucked it into her cleavage.

Mallory looked crestfallen at having to give it up.

The men walked into the living room, laughing again.

"Paul, honey." Joyce looked up at her husband. "You've got a golf date tomorrow with Bob in the late morning. Mallory and I will have a little brunch while you two are off playing." The warmth now spread through Joyce's breasts. The euphoric feeling almost carried her off.

"Great." Paul gave Bob a high five. He had a crafty wife. He'd work on charming Bob some more, and Joyce would charm Mallory. Paul might get a promotion out of all this. "Looking forward to it."

His wife beamed right back at him. "More beers?"

"That's why we're here," Raj said.

"Great, let me get them for you." Joyce strode into the kitchen.

Every set of eyes watched her butt as it disappeared from the living room. Most of them thought Paul was a very lucky man.

They were right. And wrong.

~~

Sam got in late from his date. Judging by the number of empty wine and beer bottles on the kitchen counter, he'd missed quite the party.

First things first, Sam needed to make sure the rock was okay. He crept upstairs and moved into his room. A quick peek under the mattress, and the rock's red glow met his eyes. It was safe. Joyce had put it back.

Next, he needed to see how it went with Mrs. Stevens. Sam walked back out into the hall and padded down the hallway to his parent's room. He opened their door and the hinges let out a faint creak. It was dark in there. He waited for his eyes to adjust.

Paul snored with a soft rumble. He was on the far side of their king bed. Joyce slept on the near side, tucked up snuggly on her hip. Sam stepped over to the bed.

"Mom," Sam whispered. He reached down and shook her shoulder. "Hey, mom."

"Honey?" Joyce opened her eyes to see Sam standing over her. "What's wrong?" Things were a bit off-kilter. She was a little drunk and could still feel the lingering warmth from the rock tingling in her breasts.

Paul snored on.

"What happened tonight with Mrs. Stevens?"

Joyce closed her eyes. "I'll tell you in the morning, sweetie. Go to bed before you wake up your father."

"I won't be able to sleep until you tell me." Sam stood still.

"Uh, fine." Joyce opened her eyes again and slipped out from under the sheets. She was wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of blue cotton panties. She stumbled and took Sam's hand in hers. "Come on, I'll tell you about it and then we can get back to sleep." She took one look over her shoulder at her sleeping husband, and guided Sam out of her room, down the hall, and into his room. She closed and locked the door behind them.

"So?" Sam's brown eyes sparkled in expectation. "How'd it go?"

"Well, I'm not sure, exactly. She was not eager like Lakshmi was when she ... when she first held the rock." Joyce dropped Sam's hand and motioned for him to go sit down. Sam didn't move.

"And?" Sam reached out and squeezed her right boob with his hand. He hefted it, feeling the solid weight.

Joyce did nothing to stop him. "And ... I don't know about this Mallory thing Sam. The more I think about it the worse it feels. It may not seem like it, but she has a lot of pull at your father's company. If things go wrong --"

"They won't go wrong." Sam moved his hand under her shirt and kneaded her boob. "You've got great tits, mom."

Joyce's mouth opened in shock. "Language, young man."

"Sorry, mom. I love your breasts."

"Thank you, sweetie." Joyce relaxed and smiled at him.

Sam reached his other hand under her shirt and massaged her left boob too. "So, when is she coming back?"

"I got her to come back tomorrow for brunch." Without thinking, Joyce reached down, grabbed her shirt, and pulled it off.

"With her husband?" Sam bent down and kissed her right nipple.

"No, your dad is taking Bob golfing while we brunch." She shivered as her son's mouth brushed over her nipple.

"Wow, nice work, mom." Sam lifter his head. Using his grip on her boobs, Sam gently maneuvered Joyce over to his bed.

Joyce let herself be led by her breasts. "I just want you to be happy, Sammy." She sat down on the bed and Sam let go of her boobs. She reached out and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. "How did it go with Ashley?"

"It was good. She rubbed me through my pants tonight," Sam said. "But she seemed a little nervous."

Joyce pulled down his pants and then dropped his briefs. "Oh, my." She stared down the monster. "Was it hard to have a girl's hands on you with no relief?"

"It was hard."

"My, my, my." Joyce reached out with her finger and wiped a drop of precum off the head. "It looks so angry tonight, sweetie. Let me help you." She lowered her mouth and sucked him in.

"Thanks, mom."

Five minutes later, Sam pulled her mouth off his dick. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweetie." Joyce wiped saliva off her chin. She scooted back on the bed and pulled off her panties. Her legs spread, almost by themselves. It was so easy for Sam to get her in this position. She was slipping. "You need a condom."

"I don't want to wear a condom." Sam climbed up on the bed between her legs. His dick swayed back and forth with his movements. It looked like it was seeking out Joyce's pussy in the dark.

"Okay. That's okay, sweetie. If it makes you ... uhhhhh ..." Joyce groaned as he entered her. She reached behind her knees and pulled her legs further apart, giving Sam complete access to her vagina. "It's ... so ... biiiiiggggggg." Joyce looked down, between her breasts, down at her stomach. She could see the outline of his thing as it pushed against her insides. It was totally obscene.

"Your pussy is the best." Sam pounded away at her.

"Language ... uh ... uh ... uh ... Sammy."

"Not so loud, mom."

Joyce tried to quiet her squeals and grunts.

"I want to ... uh ... do it inside." Sam reached up and put his hands on her boobs. They swayed up and down as he pistoned in and out of her.

"No, Sammy. You ... oooohhhhhh ... can't." Joyce leaned her head back on the blanket and let set Sam do as he pleased.

"Ask me for it, mom."

Joyce shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Do you ... uh ... uh ... want it?" Sam was close.

She couldn't bring herself to say it. She nodded and pulled her legs a little bit wider.

"Oh, mom. Oh, mom. Oooohhhhhhhhhh." Sam unloaded in her pussy.

"Saaaaammmmyyyyyy," Joyce hissed with pleasure. Stars flashed before her eyes as hot sperm splashed her insides. She didn't care. She just wanted more. More of this feeling. More of Sam. Her vagina contracted around his penis again and again as Sam's motions slowed.

Sam lowered his cheek to her right boob and rested it there. "You take such good care me."

"Oh, Sammy." Joyce let go of her legs and lowered her feet to the bed. She cradled Sam's head with her right hand, her fingers caressing his hair.

After a while, Sam pulled out of her with an audible plop and stood up next to the bed. His penis had yet to deflate.

"Hand me a towel, sweetie," Joyce said.

Sam reached down and grabbed a clean towel from the pile. He tossed it to her.

Joyce put the towel between her legs and sighed. "I'm going to have to let your father do it in me now. Just in case." She pulled herself up and stood. The possibility of becoming a grandmother via Lakshmi's fertile womb was bad enough. Joyce shuddered, thinking what it might be like to carry her own grandchild inside her. She bent down and retrieved her shirt and panties. She looked back at her son's smiling face. "I can't believe I let you do that. I must be crazy." She pulled on the shirt. "The whole world has gone crazy." She pulled on her panties and stepped to the door. Her pale legs looked so inviting in the moonlight. "Goodnight, Sammy."

"Goodnight, mom." Sam climbed into bed. "Thank you."

Joyce opened the door and looked back at him. "You're welcome, Sammy." She left and closed the door behind her.

Sam waited about five minutes, snuck out into the hall, and moved down to his parent's room. He put his ear to the door.

"Oh, Joyce," Paul said inside the room. "What's come over you? You're so wet ... uh ... I can barely feel you. Not ... that ... I'm ... complaining."

Sam could hear the bed softly creaking. His dad was getting Sam's sloppy seconds. Awesome.

Sam crept back to bed and went to sleep with a smile on his face.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers
12