The Dark That Lurks At Night

Story Info
What happens when the monster under the bed decides to show.
1.6k words
4.47
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meadow Oak is a small town. A town in which no one comes and no one goes. The people know everything about you and you know everything about them. No secrets remain among a secret for long.

Being a child in such a small town was strange, but of course, they all called me the strange one. I was the weird child that didn't have nightmares. I was scared of nothing. I read scary books and watched horror movies without flinching. I was the child who spoke to the monsters lurking under her bed. My mother had made the mistake of asking advice within the parent community of Meadow Oak. That was how I became the weird child. The other children avoided me, which suited me just fine. I preferred my own company and the company of my books anyway.

It was unknown what weird goings on happened in our small town. Some believed there were witches many years ago that cursed the land and all who lived on it. Some believed there was a spiritual presence, one of a child that had died in a horrific manner, who had made it their mission to keep the other children from tempting the same fate. No one knew the truth but there was a plague of sorts that haunted the dreams of the children that lived in Meadow Oak.

When you sleep at night,

Be sure to listen,

For when he comes,

It's more than a superstition.

He lurks in the dark,

And under your bed,

Taking your sweet dreams,

Drilling nightmares into your head.

His face is like night,

His teeth are like razors,

He has a lizard tongue,

Red eyes like bright lasers.

His scent drives you mad,

As he fills your head with gloom,

Every scary thought you've had,

Suddenly fills the room.

You will never sleep again,

A peaceful night of rest,

You should have been more prepared,

For that dark, nightmarish guest.

Every single child in Meadow Oak knows of the rhyme, knows of the monster that lives in the dark shadows of their rooms. They had seen his red eyes and pointed teeth, they had felt the slither of his lizard tongue against their flesh. They had cast their eyes on the dark markings of his face and smelled the sweet scent that intoxicated their minds. And then they would wake up, as if from a nightmare, still feeling the tingles along their skin. Every child, except me. I didn't know if I was somehow immune or because I was shunned by everyone in the town for being the weird girl. Maybe the monster shunned me too... He never visited my bedside as a child.

It was only when I was living alone, he showed his face to me. I lay awake in my bed, staring up at the skylight over my bed, the bright stars shining down on me. Night time had always been my favourite time of day, the time when my mind would truly be awake. As I lay with my thoughts, my mind was pulled towards a scratching on the bedpost at the end of my bed.

I sat up and looked into the darkness, only moonlit enough to barely see. A figure stood in the darkness at the end of the bed. A monster of sorts. The sound of an intake of breath alerted me to its presence as its red glowing eyes lifted to mine. I felt the cool breath across my face, the sweet scent that followed, as he walked closer to the side of my bed, claw-like nails scraping across the wooden bed. I made no sound, no movement. I didn't want to scare him off now that he had come to me.

As the moonlight hit his face, his lips pulled up in a smile, showing the razor teeth that the rhyme had spoken so fondly about. He was truly magnificent. Beautiful in a way I'd never seen beauty. My eyes couldn't leave him, almost like I was hypnotised by him. I wanted him to fill my head with his power, like so many had talked about before. Something about the way I was feeling had my head spinning in dizzy circles. I craved his presence so much.

A clawed hand lifted and brushed a tendril of hair from my face, his touch was cool, but scorching hot at the same time. Almost too hot to burn me. His eyes bore into me, contemplating his next move so it seemed.

"Fill me with your nightmares." My voice echoed before I even had the chance to rein it in.

A cloud passed by the moon, leaving the moonlight cast out from everything but his sharp teeth, a mouth pulled into a smirk.

The next moment, it was as if he devoured me, his dark shadow absorbed me completely, feeling every inch of my skin. Shredded clothes from my body flew everywhere until I lay naked before him. I was restrained to the bed but looking up at him, his hands were still available above me. I looked up at my hands to find my wrists bound with a dark mist. The feel of the mist made my skin tingle, just as his own touch did.

He placed a sweet, soft kiss to my ankle, lifted to his mouth, before his lips trailed down the inside of my leg, grazing sharp teeth along my flesh for a little amount of pain amongst the pleasure. It wasn't long before I felt the light tickling of his tongue across my thigh, the forked end leaving two thin, wet lines along my flesh.

Every nerve ending his tongue slid across lit up with scorching burns that tingled with delight, moans falling from my lips. My head was filled with a mixture of confusion, pleasure, pain, but I didn't want it to stop.

My body stiffened when I heard the deep, gravelly voice inside my head, penetrating the emotions I was feeling. "I've waited so long for you." As the last word echoed in my head, his tongue slid over my slick, wet slit. My hips lifted trying so hard to feel more of him, but the shadows held me down.

His finger moved along my thighs towards my hips and I realised the claws weren't as sharp as they had been before. His hands replaced the shadows as they gripped my hips and lifted me closer to his mouth, his face buried into my pussy. The pressure of his tongue increased on my throbbing clit and I could feel myself edging towards orgasm. Just as I was so close, he stopped and lifted his eyes to look at me. He crawled up the bed holding himself over me then knelt between my legs and lifted my hips onto his lap.

His every touch teased moans from me, especially as his fingers moved over my clit and slipped inside me. I whimpered and gasped as he pumped the two in and out of me. My head rolled back with overwhelming pleasure but then they were gone. I lifted my head to look at him, although I was squinting in the dark, only the moonlight over us.

The shadows released my hands as I sat up in front of him, his body still resting between my legs. My hands drew patterns over his skin, almost like touching thick smoke, unable to move my hand through it. His hand caught mine as the other slipped around my waist, lifting me up onto his lap and pressing so very hard against his length. I lifted my hand to his face and traced a finger over the dark markings that covered him like tattoos. When my gaze found his eyes, his lips captured mine.

With one lift of my hips, he slid his cock into me, eliciting moans from me against his lips. It would have been hard to describe the feeling. Even though his touch didn't burn, the way it felt against my skin was as if he was scorching me with a naked flame, as if fire had entered inside me. It didn't hurt. It was nothing but pleasure.

He continued to kiss down my neck and across my collarbone as he lifted my hips, pressing me down again onto his cock. My head fell back as he continued to press his lips to my throat, his razor teeth only lightly grazing my skin.

He laid me back on the bed so he was over me, and filled me again, picking up some pace as he began to fuck me, no longer slow and gentle. I could no longer keep quiet as I moaned with every pulse of his cock. His hands grabbed my wrists and held them above my head once more.

As I neared orgasm, I looked up to him, his smile present, the teeth showing. I knew, instantly, what he wanted to do and so I turned my head to the side and moaned. His mouth came down and the teeth bit into my shoulder. I expected to feel pain from his bite, but a haziness filled my mind and all I could feel was a cloud of pleasure overcome my body. As I inhaled his sweet scent once more, the pressure filled me and I came, hard and fast.

He fucked me harder as I came and the next thing I knew he filled not only my mind but my body too.

He placed one soft kiss on my lips and then he was gone. I sat up and looked around, still dizzy and hazy from the pleasure I had just experienced. There was no trace of him around. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and turned on the camera to look at my shoulder. There was only a small red heart where his mouth had been.

I still had so much more I wanted from him. I needed answers...but he was gone. I didn't know if he would be back...