The Darker Side of Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again!" she said.

"What?"

"Please Master. Slap my ass again."

He did, several times. Each slap making her ass redder and redder. Each slap making her moan louder and louder. Jake had never been with such a woman. Thinking he was in control, he slid his cock inside her wet pussy. The smoothness inside her felt incredible. He pumped her hard and fast. Her moans getting louder as he increased his pace. Deep and long strokes became shorter and faster.

"Master. Fuck my ass."

"I'll fuck your ass alright!" Jake removed his cock from her pussy and slid it in her ass. The fit was tight and Mrs. Pinotti moaned loudly and continued to with each thrust.

"Oh! My! God!" she said between thrusts.

Harder and faster he fucked her. Not wanting to cum immediately, he would pull out, slap his cock on her ass and then shove it back in. He was able to hold out long enough that Mrs. Pinotti was close to cumming.

"Master. Let my hands lose so I can feel your cock with my hands from inside my pussy."

Jake thought he was in control, but Mrs. Pinotti knew better. She was getting exactly what she wanted and right now she wanted a good hard fucking. Jake was still just a pawn to her. Little did she expect his reply.

"No."

"But Master..."

"Shut up."

He slapped her hip leaving a momentary hand print. He reached up again, holding her by her neck and fucked her harder still. He slid his fingers over her clit, her increased moans and gyrations letting him know she liked it.

She bit her lower lip as his fingers found just the right spot. She bounced back and forth on his cock while he continued to rub her clit. She let out another loud moan, only this time she shouted her climax.

"Ooh. OOH. I'm cumming. I'm Cumming Master. Oh, God. Oh. I'm cumming again."

He let out a low hard moan himself as he pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over her back and on her ass. He lay back, his body now underneath hers, her ass sitting on his cock. She moved and gyrated against his still rigid cock. Sliding her clit along his shaft.

Her head bowed, her hands still cuffed above her head, her eyes closed and her mouth open. She knew if she kept sliding against his cock she'd have another orgasm. Jake knew if too. He put his hands behind his head and let her ride his cock. Her freshly waxed pussy was so smooth and soft, and wet. He became hard with little effort.

He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her just enough to slide his cock inside her once more. Straddling him reverse cowboy, he let her do all the work. His cum from his previous orgasm running down her back and between her butt cheeks. She was working his cock hard and once again told him to uncuff her.

"No. Now ride my cock like a good little bitch and maybe I'll uncuff you."

Jake was uncaring about what she wanted. He intended to take full advantage of the situation for as long as possible. Mrs. Pinotti continued her gyrations bringing both of them to climax once more. She tried to collapse on top of him but was unable. Jake slid out from underneath her and walked to the en suite off the master bedroom.

He started a shower, testing the water to make sure it was just the right temperature before stepping in. He heard her holler at him, but ignored it. Once he was done, Mrs. Pinotti had gone from a lover, to a frustrated bitch, to a helpless woman back to a frustrated bitch.

"Let me out of these cuffs!" she demanded.

"Why?"

"Let me out!"

Jake laughed and leaned against the bed post.

"You look good this way. Much better than that smug, obnoxious woman whose husband was on a stretcher not so long ago."

He knew if he played into her hands, he'd regret it for the rest of his days. He had to keep her off guard if this was going to be to his benefit. He started to get dressed and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" she demanded.

"Out."

"Get back here."

Jake ignored her and opened the bedroom door.

"Get back her and uncuff me right now!"

He closed the door behind him smiling as he did. He couldn't help but hear her shouts as he went down the stairs.

"You Fucker! You mother fucking cock sucker!" "I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

The more she cursed, the happier he was. Never having felt so good, he walked out the front door and started his car. He knew that inside she would be cursing for the next several minutes. He'd let her go on for a while and then come back later. The night air was cool and crisp as he drove with the window down. He turned his radio on, plugged his iphone into the sound systems and hit play. The chorus was fitting.

"What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender. What if I say I will never surrender?"

Jake sang the chorus, pressed hard on the gas pedal and drove away fast.

12