The Darkest of Fates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince started to wince at first, like he was having small pains in his body. But then he began to moan as he felt his body begin to heat up. "F-father! What's happening to me!" Travis watched in horror as his son withered in pain. At first the shift in Nick's body was subtle. Only nick felt the first slight changes. His clothes began to seem tighter around his ass and thighs. His waist was beginning to shrink, and his nipples became puffier.

Although the minor changes become more drastic, and his clothes seemed to be too small to contain his expanding butt and thinking thighs, with a loud tear the fabric tore away from the prince's body and before any of the monsters knew it, they were looking at the unmistakable evidence that nick was indeed a price though not much of a male.

With shock and awe the monsters looked at the small package on the prince. "What the hell!? It is a boy!" The orc cried out dumbfounded. "Shit! Know I kind of feel bad. I completely pinned your son for a girly." He continued but then gave an evil grin. Well, this is actually sweeter to be honest. The orc looked at the king with a toothy grin. You get to watch as your son is brought to his knees by your loyal steed and end any lineage that could have possibly brought honor to your name. Now your blood line will end as a horse cock salve to their father's war horse. The orc roared aloud as the other monsters cackled along. As Travis watched his son's body morph further.

His ass grew larger, and thighs became so thick they looked like they belonged to a cow as he moved and shifted his new softer body jiggled in its new thicker parts.

"How about we give this boy at least some relief." The orc said as he cut the ropes binding the boy's hands. "I don't think he's going anywhere anyways."

The prince fell forwards catching himself with his now free hands. He was now on his hands and knees as he felt his body shift and shape uncomfortably to fit an ungodly desire. "Well, I got to give it to your mount, he's got great taste, he really likes them thick with small waist." The orc then slapped the boys exposed ass making it ripple and shack.

"Hmm, not going to lie. I don't care that you're a boy. I am actually kind of jealous that I can't plug your tight hole with my monster cock." The orc then grabbed both large ass cheeks of the boy with his rough hands and spread the now deep valley of them apart. Giving the monster a pleasant view of the prince's untouched pink star. "I would hate to anger your new master though. But I will gladly watch as yall share your love, or will it just be pure carnal lust. Haha."

"Speak of which I wonder how your new master is doing." The orc said with curiosity. The prince was also filled with morbid curiosity too. Looking over his shoulder with his blue eyes and long black eyelashes the prince regretted making that mistake. "Oh! Holy shit! I didn't see this coming." The orc exclaimed in excitement.

Nick wants the only one going through changes. Beast was shifting and morphing to a point that was further than the prince. At first Beast huffed and whined like a normal horse though much deeper as a result of his size. However, his normal horse sounds started to change to what sounded like roaring from a dragon. His body started to morph drastically, his hoof front legs started to grow into hands and his legs become like huge muscled up arms. His large horse body became more humanoid in shape growing enormous pecks that were as thick as boulders. Then pushing himself up with his new arms he stood up in a bipedal fashion.

Though in a terrifying realization to everyone, even the monsters. Once on his hoofed back feet, standing straight up, this demigod of a creature stood possibly twelve feet tall. Towering over even the biggest of monsters there. Even the minotaur and centaur in the group backed away from the intimidating goliath with uneasy glances.

"What in God's name have you done. This is the work of pure evil." The king said with shaking hands and uneasy breaths. "We will all be dammed to an unholy fate because of yalls reckless vengeance." Then he looked at the orc who visibly was surprised by Beast's Transformation as well. There was even a hint of fear in the monster's eyes. The prince in the meantime was petrified and frozen in fear. All he could do was look at Beast and his new godly body, as some other feelings for his father's mount seemed to invade his head.

Beast was body was still shifting, muscles still seemed to grow around parts of his body and legs grew in such a size that they looked like tree trunks. Beast the roared with an earth-shaking roar. The morphed royal mount grabbed his rains with his new large hand and pulled them from the tree. As if they were made of paper the lead snapped and Beast threw the rope to the ground. His large beastly head scanned the crowd that stood below him. It was now that Nick was able to see that the midnight black furred godly creature's eyes were glowing with a gold hue and there even seemed to be powerful magic energy that emitted from Beast's eyes with gold glowing smoke.

"This was not part of the plan!" the orc stammered out his words. He is just supposed to be a mindless beast. Not this!" The orc cried out as Beast then looked at him and then saw the prince bent over, and vulnerable behind the monster.

Like an enraged bull Beast huffed and flexed his rippling muscles as a wild animal would. "The boy!? You can have him! We actually were hoping that you would like what we did for you. The orc tried to plead with angered creature. However, Beast was having none of it. Charging forward like a bull, Beast started to run into the crowd of unprepared monsters. His giant legs plowed over a centaur and then even knocked a minotaur out with his knee to its face. Then as Beast reached the orc that seemed scared enough to piss his pants.

The now monstrous royal steed looked down at the orc with his gold glowing eyes and pure animalistic anger. Beast then raised his arm to his side and swung it sideways swatting the orc away like a fly. He was sent soaring into the tree the king was tied to with a loud crack. He then plummeted to the ground with a thud, landing right next to the king. The orc was not dead, but his arm, leg and probably a few ribs were definitely broken. He only croaked in pain, unable to move.

The prince had flipped over onto his back and was staring at Beast with pure fear as his heartbeat like a drum. "B-beast?" The prince stuttered in fear. "It's me. Nick. I always snuck you those extra carrots and sugar cubes. I would even give you extra combings so that your black hair always looked beautiful. Nick tried to reason with the wild creature so he would suffer the same fate as the orc.

Beast shifted his gaze to the prince. His demeanor even seemed to change from pure anger, although there was still something aggressive about his appearance and still purely animalistic. Beast then narrowed his brow and leaned down to the prince. Nick winced and closed his eyes suspecting to be crushed. But then he felt a large amount of air travel across his face.

Opening his eyes, he saw that Beast's enormous head was in his face with his snout inhaling the scent of the prince. Even that large golden ring in his eyes, that pierced both of their nostrils like bulls, reminded Nick of what the orc said they were supposed to do to them.

"Nick!! Get up!! Run!!" Travis tried to save his son. Though his words never seemed to reach him.

"Please, Beast, don't hurt me." The prince choked on his words as he looked into the glowing gold eyes of his father's steed. Then without warning Beast grabbed the back of the prince's head with his engulfing hand and pulled the started boy forwards to him. Suddenly Beast planted his large equine lips to his pouty boy lips, giving the prince his first kiss. This took Nick by complete surprise and left him clueless about what to do, so not to anger the royal steed turned godly being. He let Beast do as he pleased with him. Besides, a small kiss is not that bad.

Though as Beast continued the kiss, he further became more passionate to the small prince. Grabbing Nick, by his now tighter waist. He started to caress the now voluptuous body the prince had grown. Slowly squeezing and rubbing his large rough hands over Nick's new curves. All the while groaning into the prince's mouth as he gave him a wet kiss. Beast even started to tease the prince's lips by nibbling on them gently and then pulling away to tug on them but not enough to hurt the boy.

As prince Nick allowed Beast to feel up his soft body and steal away his first kiss, he began to feel something. His loins started to ack. And his nipples started to tingle. He tried to ignore it. But the felling of having Beast, a now goliath hulking Greek god of a creature, loom over him and exude raw power and strength to the most impossible degree. He could not help but feel a warm feeling in his stomach as he felt this majestic creature show Nick its passion for him.

The king on the other hand watched in horror as his son was fondled like a small woman by a gigantic creature. And not just any creature but his own loyal steed. "This can't be happening." Travis whispered to himself.

Though while the prince was starting to lose himself in a fog. He then felt his body start to transform again, this time he felt his cloth change. As he laid there under Beast's looming body, the clothes he wore began to shift. His previous normal royal attire was starting to change. Instead of just tight-fitting pants and shirt, his top began to shrink and formed into a small crop top. White with back spots like a cow. Then his bottoms shifted into a small mini skirt that also had a cow pattern. His shoes were next as they become white high-heels And His socks become white fishnet stockings that stretched around his thick thighs until they reached his underwear, which also become fishnet stocking and connected to the transformed socks. He even grew a white collar with a golden cow bell on it. Finishing his appearance as a little breeding cow.

The sudden change startled Nick as he examined his new appearance. "Why? Why do I look like this?" the prince thought out loud to himself, as he broke the kiss from Beast. He was even able to see his own small, pink, boy bits hanging out below the cow patterned miniskirt. Even though his boy parts were small. It still stood up at attention as a little, clear, pre cum dribbled from the tip. 'This can't be happening?" Why am I hard? If my father, and the monsters see me like this they will certainly thing I am gay for my father's goliath sized royal mount!' the prince screamed in his head.

However, while panicking over his predicament. The prince then felt the large rough hand of Beast gently grab his small chin with his huge, beastly, index finger and thumb. And then he pulled the prince's head back up to meet his fiery gaze with the prince's innocent blue eyes, pink pouty lips and lushly thick, long, blonde, curly hair. All while still having that golden bull style nose ring.

"B-Beast... pleas! I don't want my father's royal steed to turn me into his submissive pet!" The prince tried to reason with the animal. However even though Beast had changed in shape and demeanor. He still seemed to possess an animal intelligence, if not just a little more intelligent than a normal horse. His glowing eyes were hard to read but all Nick saw was carnal passion, a passion that Beast was projecting onto the prince. Beast then narrowed his eyes in a seductive way to Nick as he ignored the boys complaining. "Please Beast! A boy and a horse are not meant to breed with each other!"

The moment the pinned down prince finished his words, Beast took action and pulled the prince in for another passionate kiss. Though this time Beast was more sexual towards Nick with his advances. When their lips met for another wet smooch Beast took the initiative to push his large, wet horse tongue into the prince's mouth. The price jumped in surprise at the sudden affection. But he was still too weak and scared to fight back. So, he let the equine god stuff his small soft mouth with his horse tongue.

It was so large it filled his mouth without even taking half. He could feel Beast exploring his submissive mouth by wiggling his tongue and even purposely licking the smaller tongue of the prince. Beast would retract his tongue from nicks mouth so he could bite and play with his plump girly lips. And then Beast would dive back into the prince's mouth pushing further, memorizing every curve of his lover mouth. The prince felt like there wasn't a soul strong enough that could stop this lust driven creature from making him his father's war horse's mate.

As those provocative thoughts filled Nick's head, he couldn't help but moan around Beast tongue. He wanted to believe that it was the ungodly perversion of attracting his father's horse to forcibly take him, that was getting him hard and bothered. But he knew there was something happening to him that he would never admit to anyone. Something that Beast was forcibly putting into his head with the help of the magic piercing.

While having Beast grope his small and now voluptuous body, he didn't notice that Beast was pushing harder with his tongue to plunge further down his mouth. Then with a hard shove of his large tongue, Beast pushed past the boy's mouth and sunk deep into his throat.

"Guuuck!!" was all the prince could say as he felt like a slimy python had slithered into his throat. With wide eyes that started to tear up, Nick felt his airway become blocked. Beast, however, seemed to take pleasure in his small lover's struggles. He flexed his tongue around and mixed their saliva together so that they would always know each other's taste. He then would pull his massive tongue from the boy's throat, then out his mouth and past his lips with long strands of mixed saliva between their lips.

"Huuuph! Cough! Cough! Guuuck" Nick tried to breathe some fresh air. But because of Beast's invasive tongue all he tasted and smelled was the masculine musk of a stallion pheromones. It was so much he didn't realize that he was profusely leaking pre cum on the ground. Something he didn't release was that his own balls had be morphed too. While his penis stayed the same, his balls had grown tremendously. To the point that it looked like he had two large apples stuffed in a sack. This change made it so that he was also able to be milked like the little cow he became for Beast.

This allowed for more production of weak sissy milk for Nick to squirt. And Nick noticed this extra amount, when he saw how wet his thick inner thighs were becoming from the clear substance. Nick then looked back up towards Beast's imposing lust stare. A stare that made his body tremble in fear and arousal. It was then that the small prince's naughty thoughts got the best of him.

In a twisted type of curiosity the prince's gaze stared to drift down from the lust crazed stare of Beast and began to wonder down his body. Over his gigantic pecks that swelled with the strength of a God, past the utterly well defined abs of perfection and beyond his ginormous waist. Nick had found himself turn beat red when he laid his blue eyes on a leather pouch that was meant to hold a stallions private parts from swinging around. However the pouch had been enlarged to a ridiculous degree to hold the phallus of Beast, and even then it looked like it could barely contain the beast that Beast was packing. Looking like it was containing two large watermelons the pouch seemed like it was ready to burst.

How ever the prince's curiosity didn't go unnoticed. Beast grunted in approval at Nick's glances, Beast then stood up shaking the earth around nick with his immense weight. Nick watched Beast rise like a black mountain eclipsing the sun. Casting the boy in his new god's shadow. However the kings mount wasn't about to let his new subject slack off from his worshiping duties.

Reaching down to the frozen prince, Beast startled the small prince as he scooped him up with one of his large hands, wrapping around the prince's tight waist. Bring Nick's face right up to his fiery gaze. The prince was about to plead with his father's now godly mount. But as Nick opened his mouth, Beast took it as an open invitation. Diving back into a passionate kiss, Beast assaulted Nick's mouth and throat once again, though this time with more aggressive lust. Forcing his equine tongue down his lovers throat as far as it could fit. It could be visible seen as the struggling prince's throat flexed around the large pink tongue exploring his body. Nick moaned and gurgled on the horse tongue, as their spit mixed and became thick, something that Beast was rather enjoying from his loving mate.

Suddenly Beast broke their interspecies kiss, pulling his invasive tongue from the tight throat of nick. Strands of clear spit trailed along with Beast's pink tongue as it slithered out of the prince's mouth leaving strings and webs of thick saliva between the two. Nick took a well deserved breath after that. But he still wasn't able to clear his head fast enough before Beast was shifting Nick in his grip once again. This time the prince was flipped upside down as Beast held him in the air. The stallion god let Nick sink a little lower however, enough so that the boys face was met with a tremendous musk that overwhelmed his senses.

Siting in front of the boys face was the over stuffed sack filled with grade A stallion beef packed with viral seed, ready to fill the womb of it's mare. The mare being Nick's twisted and perverted body. When Nick finally realized where he was, his mind panicked and he threw out his arms pushing himself away

His small hands pushing off the muscle of Beast's large thighs. The price was in such shock that he didn't even know how to react. All he could do was dangle there upside-down in the black stallion gods grasp. As his face loomed only a two feet from Beast's concealed horse phallus.

'This can't be happening. This has to be just a bad dream' a thought that the prince and the king both shared.

Travis stared at his son's predicament while unable to do anything about it. He watched as his morphed mount lowered it head to his son's enlarged and rear. Beast then nuzzled his large nose into Nick's soft, fat cheeks. Nicks face turned red, and he let out a tinny yelp as he felt the huge muzzle of Beast part his cheeks. The fishnet stockings were completely wedged into the cavern of nicks ass as Beast sunk his nose deeper. Then the stallion started to take a big breath of his mate's precious pink star. In satisfaction Beast roared out with primal lust that shook the earth.

To Nick's horror he was able to also see how excited Beast was becoming as the bulge in the sack began to stretch further out. Nicks heart began to pound and his hands were shaking as he looked at the swelling package in front of his face. Nick then turned to his father with pleading eyes hoping for any type of escape was possible.

"Muhh!- father! Please do s-something! Nuhhh! I don't want Beast to turn me into a horse's sex slave!" Nick cried out to his father, though all the king could do was watch, as his mount took his only son like a sissy slut. The king was even able to see how excited his little prince's boy bit become as Beast's took in his mares scent.

Then while the price was about to plead for his father again he felt Beast shift his horse muzzle sow that his mouth was over his virgin pink stare, and before he could react Beast started to kiss the boy's butt. At first he used his large equine lips to kiss at it, but after a few seconds the stallion god started to sneak his large pink tongue out so that he could give his lover a true wet kiss.

Nick shuttered as he felt the warm wet tongue of Beast slip all over his soft rump coating his rear in thick saliva. And then he would tease the pink star of nick by pushing his fat tonged against it. Which every time Beast did this Nick let out an unwanted moan.