The Darkest of Fates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beast then took one of his large hands and grabbed at the fishnet on Nick's ass, as if the stuff was made of paper he tore it away with ease exposing Nick's jiggly ass completely. The only thing left was the mini skirt that only framed his butt better. Then he took the feminized ass of the prince into his large horse hand. As big as the prince's butt had grown, Beast's hands was still big enough to grip it. The soft flesh squished through the gaps in the stallions fingers, and then Beast pulled his fat cheek to the side so that he could better see his mate's prized hole. Nick moaned and wiggled at the rougher touch of the creature he was hopelessly captured by.

Beast then let out another loud roar as his flaming gold eyes locked onto it's target. Suddenly diving his muzzle back into the prince's womanly rear, Beast began to shove his large horse tongue against the prince's tight star. Wildly licking and thrusting at the prince's ass, nick could fell that Beast was still holding back so that he didn't break his lovely mare. However even though he wasn't using all his strength, it was still more than enough to overpower any life form. And the sissy prince was no exception.

Moaning wildly, Nick could fell his ass starting to give way to Beast's python of a slimy tongue and eventually Beast had worked the tip of his tongue in, and with that Beast started to lather more of his thick saliva onto the Small prince's stretching star. Suddenly the prince's eyes shot open as he felt the huge tongue of Beast break through his hole. The sudden stretching felling the prince felt sent him over the edge, and he began to blow his first load down onto his own face, and because of the alterations made to his balls, he produced a tremendous amount that cascaded over his face in an alabaster white self facial.

The felling was electrifying for Nick, so much so that he shook and bucked his hips uncontrollably. He sputtered as his own cum flowed down his face, though he was not able to stop from getting some of it in his mouth and tasting his own salty but sweet load.

"Muhhh! I can't stop cumming!! Take your tongue out! It's too big for my butt!! It Fells like a large slug squirming to get deeper in my ass!!" the prince moaned, cried, and cum all while being eaten out by his father's loyal steed.

Beast pumped his large tongue in and out of the femboy's hole, twisting his tongue around and wiggling it back and forth so that he slide against the soft inside of Nick's thick ass. All in an attempt to sink his over a foot and half long thick, pink tongue deeper into the depths of his lovely mare.

Eventually Nick stopped cumming, though the electric shocks didn't stop. The pain from his stretched ass did seem to subside, however something worse that he felt as Beast spread his cheek with his massive rough hand, and sloppily French kissed his intestines while felling the intense heat from this stallion gods breath blast over his ass and back from the large flared nostrils of Beast. It was a felling of submissive pleasure, and Nick hated himself for it. Not just from being treat like a girl, but to be treated this way by an animal, and not just any animal, but a horse. A horse that was considered his father's royal steed, and worse was that this lust crazed being was dominating him into submission in front of his own father.

"H-How c-could I find any pleasure in th-this!? Fffuughhhh!!" Nick panicked in stuttered slurs as his eyes began to role back and tongue began to loll out while drooling, as Beast never let up on his tongue assault on the prince's stretching hole. Matter of fact, the stallion was ever picking up the pace and aggression as he tasted the sweet depths of his true love and loved the womanly moans he epically tongue fucked out of the sissy prince's jiggling rump.

The more aggressive Beast assaulted Nick's tight hole, the harder the prince found it to steady himself from shaking wildly in the grip of his father's royal steed. And with out thinking Nick had reached for something to steady himself on. And what he ended up griping was the waist band of the leather sack that kept Beast's enormous package concealed. Griping the leather strands tightly, Nick pulled himself forward involuntarily when he felt the godly horses tongue flex and dive deeper, and hit more spots that sent the prince into a mewling shutters. And before The small prince new what happened he had pulled himself face first into the over stretched pouch of Beast.

With a thud hefty thud the mind dulled prince felt his blushing face press into something that had a very soft fell but also seems to be very firm. However it was the felling that was less evident to the prince at that moment. Like a crashing tidal wave, the primal musk of Beast's alpha male animal cock and balls. Completely attacked every sense the fragile prince had. Filling his nose and making his eye's roll back on instinct, as if he was actually succumbing to this godly stallions pheromones. It was as if the price was actually switching from a human boy, and becoming a receptive, slut, mare for this monstrous horse creatures desire.

"Ughhhh!" was all the prince could get out as his mind seemed to melt from all the overwhelming sensation being forced upon him. However, still resisting the seductive nature of the goliath horse gods lustful advances. Nick was still able to snap out of it, and used his fading strength to push himself away from the intoxicating smell of Beast's enormous horse package.

"Oh god! Hugghh! Why dose your sent cloud my brain! NO! You're fucking up my head! A filthy cock, and ball shouldn't entrance a boy like me, especially a filthy horses cock, no mater good it feels to be smothered by one!..." The prince's eyes went wide as he heard the last words escape his mouth. "wait? What did I say!? No, I didn't mean that!!" he shook his head in disbelief, not excepting the reality he was going through.

Though Beast had rather enjoyed the affection Nick had showed to his lovers cock, even if it wasn't intentional, so shifting his grip from holding the price with his large hand, he grabbed the back of nicks head, with a slow and gentle touch, though it was still with an iron grip, and all the while still diving his tongue into the boys pink hole that now was squelching with wet sloppy noises. Nick jumped when he felt the large, strong hand wrap around the back of his head, scared that he might have angered the godly being that held his life in his hands, literally.

However Beast held the boys head gently in his grip, even if it was a grip strong enough to hold a bull in place. Beast curled his fingers through the thick, curly, blond, locks of the prince's beautiful hair. Nick found himself pulling one of his hands away from Beast's waist band, and grabbing ahold of the Beast's large thumb. The godly creatures hands were so big compared to the prince's that nicks hand barely wrapped around Beast thumb.

Because of his tremendous size, Beast was able to reach the soft flushed cheeks of Nick. And even though nick was holding the large thumb, he could fell that Beast was caressing his cheek softly, almost lovingly. However Nick didn't want to be lovingly fondled by a wild creature. Regardless the small prince's boy bits continued to remind him that they will betray him, and show Beast how appreciative it was by growing erect again and leaking pre cum like a faucet

While groaning in stuttered gibberish, trying to pull the horses hand away from his head, and felling his bowls melt in taboo pleasures as the slimy, pink, python, tongue of this horse god burrow to his core, he didn't even realize that Beast was pushing the prince's head back towards the huge leather package. Then, before the prince made contact with his face, he realized what Beast was doing.

"Nahhh-no! Beast p-p-pleas! I can't take the sent of your horse phallus again! It makes my head go fuzzy! I think it's braking my brain! Please! God No hmphhhh!!!" Nike pleaded with his father's royal mount till his cries became muffled by Beast large concealed package

Again the prince's face was stuffed into a wild horses large concealed meat. Though this time he wasn't able to pull away do to his lovers large hand. The sent blasted into Nick's nose as he tried to breathe. Again he was being filled with the pheromones of a rutting stallion. The aroma was so strong that it made the prince's eyes water and mouth drool. It was becoming even more difficult for Nick to breath so he ended up opening his mouth to take big gulps of air. Instead, the only thing he got was the thick taste of breeding pheromones tainting the oxygen around him and filling his lungs.

Tooohhh mughhh!! Ithsss soooo sthhhronghhh! The mind melting prince trying to make words as he felt Beast press his face side to side against his package so that the little prince's face would be marked by his lovers musk.

****** TO BE CONTINUED!!!****

If you like this let me know! And let me know how you like where it's going! I'm always open to suggestions!! :)