The Darkness Pt. 03

Story Info
Evil influencing over the family increases.
9.4k words
4.56
15k
23

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any real person, real or dead is just happenstance.

I dreamed I was in the dark forest again, its twisted trees moving to an unseen wind, moaning as they moved. I could feel pressure against my mind, coming from all sides. The trees hated that I was there and seemed to be moving closer, trying to suffocate me. Deep down, I knew if I didn't get away from them, they would hurt me.

Since the trees looked the same everywhere, I picked a direction and started walking. The path I took was winding between the trees, and as long as I was moving, the pressure was tolerable.

It felt like I had been walking for hours when I heard a sound behind me. I quickly turned, but there wasn't anything there.

Just your imagination, this place is creepy, I thought, turning around and moving forward.

I had gone a little further and heard the noise again, louder than before, closer. This time I knew what the sound was, claws hitting the ground.

I started running, not wanting the thing behind me to catch up with me. But, unfortunately, the path between the trees had narrowed, making it harder to move through them at any rate of speed. Then I heard it, the howling. It came from directly behind me, sending chills down my spine.

I ran as fast as possible, but the claws and howling kept getting closer. I knew that it was only a matter of a few minutes before it caught me when I saw the light ahead. I knew I had to make the lit area ahead before it caught me. I could feel the creature breathing on my back as I dived forward into the light.

There was a sharp shooting pain in my left calf as I landed and a scream of pain from behind me. Rolling over and looking back, I could see a dark shape with purple piercing eyes, pacing on the other side of the circle of light. On the ground next to my leg, I saw a smoking black claw which dissolved as I watched.

I tried to stand, but my calf's pain wouldn't let me put weight on my left leg. Looking at my left leg, I saw that my pants were shredded, and there were several deep gouges in my leg.

Looking around, I found a fallen branch and used it as a walking stick. Finally, I managed to get to my feet and hobble towards the source of the light.

In the center of the clearing, I found a small cottage with a pair of posts in front of the steps. The light keeping the creature that had chased me out was coming runes carved in the columns.

Since I had nowhere else to go and the area outside the light was not safe, I walked to the door and knocked.

The door to the cottage swung inwards, and I found myself face to face with Page's grandmother.

"Nana?" I asked, leaning on the doorframe for support.

"Hi, sweetie," she sighed, looking me over and noticing my leg.

She frowned. "Come in and let me look at your leg. Then you can tell me how you got here again."

I limped into the cottage and sat on a stool she pulled out for me. She knelt and pulled the pants away from the injury.

"I bet that hurts, but fortunately for you, it's easy to fix," she said, running her fingers over the three gouges in my leg. Then, she walked away and started going through various powders and herbs, humming as she placed them into a small pot and put it on the stove.

"While we wait for that to steep, tell me how an untrained witch managed to get herself fully into bardo again."

"What's Bardo? Wait, witch? What are you talking about, Nana," I asked, shaking my head to clear the cobwebs.

"Always so many questions from you," she said with a smile. "Bardo is the place between life and death. Typically spirits pass through here on their journey to the afterlife.

"As to the witch part, you have a lot of potential, child. More so than Page does." Nana replied as she poured the liquid into a cup.

"Here, drink this before you pass out," she said, handing me the cup of steaming liquid.

It smelt horrible, which caused me to make a face and look at her. "Are you sure I need this? It smells bad."

"Yep, drink it fast," she advised.

"Will that make it taste better?"

She chuckled, "No, but it won't be as bad as trying to get it down by sipping it."

I pinched my nose and emptied the entire cup into my mouth, swallowing the thick liquid. It burned all the to my stomach. Immediately the wounds on my leg started to close.

"That's amazing," I said, feeling suddenly tired.

"You were lucky Tina, a bit from a wearg is harder to fix and much faster to kill than their claws."

"Wearg?" I asked.

Nana sighed. "It is the creature that chased you. But, unfortunately, there is too much to tell you in the time we have left before the healing puts you to sleep."

She reached for the amulet around my neck, lifting it over my head. Then, she walked over to the table and picked up a scribe.

Curious, I walked over to watch as she worked quickly to add additional markings on the back of the amulet. Once she was satisfied, she pulled a wand out of her pocket and touched the new markings causing a flash.

"That should help," she said as she picked up the amulet to examine her work. She turned and placed the charm over my head. I felt the heat from the flash that happened when it touched my skin as a tingle ran over my skin.

"Page's heart was in the right place, but the amulet was bound to her, not you. I am impressed that you could bind part of it to you without any training. We will need to rectify the lack of training. Otherwise, you will end up hurting yourself or someone else."

"In addition to binding this to you, I have added a simple codex. It will answer simple things and help with wards if you need them. I cannot stress enough that you never take this off, Tina. One more thing before I send you back. Touch the amulet and think of this cottage if you find yourself here again. The amulet will bring you directly here."

I tried to listen to everything, but I was having difficulty concentrating. I started to wobble, and everything faded to black as I fell.

I woke up with a start and realized it was late morning. I forced myself up and into the bathroom. A little cold water in my face woke me enough to remember the dream I had last night. I looked at my leg and saw there weren't any scars.

All a dream, I thought, then I remembered Nana and her changes to the amulet. I brought it to my face and realized the changes she had made in the dream were reflected in the amulet around my neck.

So, not entirely a dream. The entire experience should have terrified me, but it seemed the harder I tried to think about it, the more I felt a pressure to let it go. Giving in to the pressure made me feel better, so I let go of the amulet and went downstairs to see everyone else. I noticed how quiet the house was as I walked downstairs. I found a note from my mom in the kitchen on the counter.

Good morning sleepy head. Your sister and I have gone into town to see

about the pony she found, and your brother was taking the other car

into town to see a girl he met yesterday. We should be back early in

the afternoon, so clean up any mess you make and stay out of things.

Love Mom

I guess I had the whole place to myself, so I got something to eat and went back to my room. As I passed Steve's room, I decided to see what he had been watching last night that got him so excited.

After booting his laptop, I logged in as the administrator, started looking at his browser history, and found the site he was on last night. It took a few seconds, but I realized that the site was for men who ate cum out of women.

As I followed his history, I noticed that all the videos he had opened had older women fucked by young men. Towards the end of the links, I found a couple of videos showing the women dressing the boys in girls' clothes and having sex with men.

I could not believe it. My brother must be bisexual. Thinking about it, many things he had done, and his friends, it all made sense. So I decided to look and see what else he had on his laptop and soon found pictures of him getting fucked in the ass by his last girlfriend.

I grabbed a flash drive and made a copy of the pictures, along with installing a program to let me see what he was doing on the laptop remotely. I was putting the computer back where I found it when I found a pair of used panties that looked like moms. I decided to leave them there and left his room.

The rest of the morning was boring, so I went into the family room to watch TV. Around noon I heard someone come in and went to see who it was. Steve was in the process of taking his shoes off in the mudroom, leaning on the wall for balance while pulling off. Tucked under his arm was a box.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked.

"Shit Tina, you scared the hell out of me. You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that," Steve snapped.

"Sorry Steve, I didn't mean to startle you. Do you want me to hold the box while you pull off your shoes?" I asked.

"No, I have it," he told me. He was acting a little weird about the box, so I left it alone.

"How was your date?" I asked with a grin.

"Date? I didn't go on a date. I went to talk to someone I met yesterday running around town," he replied tersely.

"Oh. The way mom left the note, I thought you went on a date," I told him. I was a little hurt by the way Steve was talking to me. We had always been close, more like best friends than brother and sister. He saw the hurt on my face and sighed.

"Sorry Tina, I guess it's the move, and having to meet new people has stressed me out a little. I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"I understand," I told him and hugged him. Steve patted me on the head and took his box up to his room.

I went back to watching TV and started getting into the show when my phone dinged. Looking at the text message, I saw the program I had installed on Steve's laptop had sent me a message.

Since there was really nothing on TV, I went up to my room to see what Steve was doing. I locked my door, pulled out my laptop, and sat on the bed in front of my mirror. A few seconds later, I had the software I had installed on Steve's computer up. Using a screen mirror program, I duplicated his display.

He is looking at porn again! I thought

I saw he was looking at a BDSM video in the duplicated browser window. The woman in the scene was middle-aged, with larger breasts and long blonde hair. As I watched, she stripped and bent her head down, looking at the floor. As she did, her hair covered her face.

She looks vaguely like my mom, I thought.

The movie cuts to the woman being bound with rope, her large breasts extending straight out from her chest. Her arms were tied behind her back before the man moved her over to a broad bench. Then, forcing her to kneel on it with her legs spread wide, he tied her legs to the side of the bench, locking her into place.

Leaving her upright, he walked off the camera and returned with a riding crop. He lightly started striking her ass and back before moving to her breasts and cunt using a riding crop. He gradually increased the force he used as he moved around her body, striking her.

The woman was breathing hard and moaning as he struck her cunt, and as I watched, she came, shooting cum onto the bench.

The man walked off-screen and led a young woman over to the older woman by a leash. He pushed the young woman's face into the puddle of cum, and I watched as she lapped it up with her tongue.

I was getting turned on watching the video, so I stripped and started fingering my cunt while twisting my nipples.

Curious at what Steve was doing, I opened his camera. He sat nude in front of his computer, stroking his cock as he watched the video.

I inserted two fingers into myself and moved my hand in time with his strokes. Then, my fingers went in as he pushed his hand downward and came out to rub my clit when he got to the head.

Glancing back at the video, the man was now sitting on the bench opposite the older woman. The young woman was kneeling with her tits pressed to the floor, and her ass pointed towards the camera. In that pose, she looked a lot like my sister had when the creature was fucking her.

Reaching up, the man in the video grabbed the older woman's long hair and pulled her forward, bending her over his large cock until it slid into her mouth.

He grabbed the sides of her head and lifted her a little, and let her slide back down his cock, taking a little more in each time.

I realized that the woman had very little leverage in this position and the man's cock was the only thing keeping her face from touching his pelvis. He continued to lift her head by her hair until only the head was in her mouth before letting her fall forward, impaling her face on his cock.

It didn't take long before she had his entire dick in her mouth, and her face was resting against her pelvis. He would wait several seconds before pulling her up again by her hair. The amount of time he left her fully impaled on his cock seemed to increase as he slowly fucked her face.

The man let go of her head and grabbed her breasts, roughly kneading them as she lay there. I could see a look of panic on the woman's face as her face rested on his pelvis, the man's cock entirely down her throat. She started jerking, trying to pull herself up enough to breathe.

If she stayed up too long, the man would twist her nipples and use them to pull her body down. They settled into this slow-face fucking pattern for several minutes before the man pulled out of her mouth and let her drop her face to the bench to rest.

He grabbed the leash of the younger woman and positioned her on the bench on her back, sixty-nining with the older woman. A few adjustments to the bindings of the older woman had each woman's face pressed against the cunt of the other.

They immediately started licking each other as the man walked behind the older woman's ass and pushed his cock inside her cunt. He fucked her for a few minutes before he pulled out and moved the head of his cock to her ass.

Pushing inside, he started to slowly fuck her ass, getting more of his dick inside her with each thrust. Once fully in, he started fucking her ass hard, causing her cunt to move around the younger woman's face.

Steve used both hands to stroke himself as he watched the video play. Then, finally, he said something, so I turned the mic on, keeping the volume low.

"Oh fuck, mom, you ass feels so good," Steve said, stroking his cock faster.

Holy shit, he is fantasizing that the man is him and the woman is mom. I thought, sliding one of my fingers from my wet cunt down to my ass and pushing it inside.

The man in the video suddenly slammed his dick all the way into the older woman. The camera showed his balls tighten and release as he pumped her ass full of cum. When he finished, he pulled his semi-hard cock from her ass and pushed it into the mouth of the younger woman below her.

"Come on, Jen, clean my dirty cock off, you fucking slut. That's it slut. You like the taste of my cum and your mother's ass," Steve said as the man forced his cock into the younger woman's mouth.

So not just mom, I thought, getting close to cumming. I tried to hold off until Steve came, but it was getting harder.

The man in the video pulled the older woman up by her hair, moving her gaping asshole over the younger woman's mouth. I watched as the camera zoomed in, showing the cum leaking out of the older woman's ass dripped into the mouth of the other woman.

"That's it, Jen, eat the cum out of your mother's ass," Steve said, closing his eyes as he continued to stroke his cock.

After the younger woman cleaned out the older woman's ass, the man pulled her legs up and had the older woman hold them. The young woman had her face under the older woman's cunt while her cunt was in the air.

I moved around to match the younger woman's position with my ass pointed at the mirror and my cunt above my face as I fingered myself hard.

The man in the video finger fucked the younger woman's open cunt until she exploded all over herself.

I was so close. Glancing over at the screen, I noticed Steve start cumming, his balls tightening as his cock shot ropes of cum onto his stomach and chest.

That was all it took, and I exploded, shooting my cum all over myself. I dropped my legs and lay in a ball, catching my breath. When I got over the massive cum, I looked at the laptop and noticed that the video had ended, and Steve started cleaning up his cum.

Since he was cleaning himself up, I decided to do the same and stood up looking at the mirror. The girl in the mirror looked like a little slut. She had cum splattered in her hair and on her face and tits.

I started rubbing the cum into my tits, and as I watched myself, I started getting horny again. Without realizing it, I had moved up to the mirror and started rubbing my body against the girls in the mirror.

As my tits made contact with the mirror, it felt almost like an electric shock going from my nipples to my clit. I started cumming again, spraying my juice all over the bottom of the mirror.

I stumbled away from the mirror and staggered into the bathroom, where I cleaned myself up. I walked back into my room to clean up my mess and take the comforter off my bed so I could wash it before mom got back.

I stopped looking at the bed and the floor. There was no sign that anything had happened. The floor, mirror, and bed were completely dry. I thought this was weird and started looking around to see if someone had come into my room while in the bathroom.

Looking at my monitor, I saw that Steve was back in his room lying on his bed, so I turned off his camera and made sure I had a copy of his show before shutting down my laptop. Then, I got dressed and went to see if the rest of the family had made it back yet.

Mom and Jen came back a little later, and Jen was jumping up and down as she raced into the house.

"We got a pony! His name is Charger, and he is gorgeous," she exclaimed, grabbing my hands trying to get me jumping with her.

"Mike will bring it by later tonight with enough food for two weeks."

I looked at my mom, smiling, watching Jen dance around the kitchen.

"It's just a loan, Jen," mom said. "You get the pony for a few weeks to see if it's something that we want to keep or not. There is a lot of work taking care of the pony, so if it's too much or you don't help as you promised, I will have Mike come back for it."

"I know, I know," Jen said as she jumped up and down.

Steve had walked into the room and watched Jen for a few minutes before walking out of the room and muttering under his breath, "It's not fair; she always gets what she wants."

A short while later, Mike pulled into the drive and unloaded Charger. The animal was pretty large for a pony but seemed calm enough. Charger brushed his head on Jen's when she ran up to hug him.

Mike just smiled and asked mom to show him where the pony would be kept. We all walked to the barn, asking questions about the pony and how to take care of it. Mike liked the barn and the fenced-in area next to it so the pony would have room to exercise. After talking for a bit longer, mom gave Mike a check, and he drove away.

Dad arrived home from work a little while later and had a long conversation with mom before telling Jen that taking care of the pony was all her responsibility.

The rest of the day went by in a blur as I tried to figure out what had happened in my room. I noticed that Steve took more care sitting down than usual and that mom seemed to be puzzled and concerned.

After dinner, I went back to my room and climbed into bed to watch the video of Steve again. This time I came twice before the video was over. I turned on Steve's camera, but his room was dark, and it looked like he was sleeping.