The Darkness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting my laptop up, I climbed into bed to sleep and ended up looking at the mirror, seeing the mirror me lying in her bed. However, something was different with my mirror. The mirror frame looked different, and as I got up to get a closer look, I figured out what it was.

There seemed to be writing around the bottom of the mirror frame that I had not noticed before. I looked at the script, but it was in a language I had never seen before. I took some pictures of it on my phone and decided to look at them later.

I got back into bed and fell asleep quickly. Then, I started dreaming about the eighteenth birthday party I had two years ago. I was the last of the group to turn eighteen and to celebrate we had a sleepover at my house.

Page, Beth, Lea, and I were under a tent made of blankets in my old room. We were all in our pajamas playing truth or dare, and it was Beth's turn.

"Truth or Dare?" Lea asked her.

"Truth," Beth answered.

"Are you a virgin? Be honest, Beth," Lea said, giggling.

"Ahhh." she said, trying to figure out how not to answer the question. I expected that I was the only virgin in the group, but admitting that to one of your friends was not something any of us wanted to do.

"Come on, Beth, answer the question, or you will have to take the penalty," Lea was all business now, hoping Beth would take the penalty.

"Yes," Beth said under her breath.

"I didn't hear you," Lea told her.

"Yes, I am a virgin," Beth said, turning a lovely shade of red.

"I knew it!" Lea said.

"My turn to ask," Beth said. She looked at Page and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Page answered promptly. She had always been the most adventurous of all of us.

"Take your nightgown off and walk to the bathroom at the end of the hall and back. You can't run either," Beth told her.

"I can't do that; someone might see me," Page said.

"Fine, you can take the penalty," Beth smiled at her.

"Come on, Page, everyone else is asleep; you can do it," I told her.

She looked at me, then at Beth smiling at her, pulled her nightgown over her head, showing everyone her tits and panties. Finally, she crawled out of our tent with the rest of us close behind her.

She cracked the door, found the hall empty, and started walking with one more look at us. She was about halfway to the bathroom when Beth turned on the hall light. Page squealed, covered her breasts with her hand, and hurried to the bathroom.

When she got there, she glared at Beth and started back. She had almost made it when Steve opened the door to his room. Beth froze in mid-stride and ran back to my room, leaving my brother in the hall with a big grin on his face. Page made it into the room, and after glaring at my brother, she shut the door.

Page looked at Beth, saying, "You're a bitch," as she grabbed her nightgown and pulled it over her head. She was still a lovely shade of red and started advancing on Beth. I stepped in between them and held onto Page's shoulders.

"Come on, Page; you would have done the same thing to her if things were reversed," I told her, giving her my most serious face.

"Stop with the face," she said, trying not to laugh but eventually failing, and then we were all laughing.

"Did you see his face?" Lea asked. "He got almost as red as Page did."

"Did you see his shorts?" Beth asked, "He got a tent in them before Page made it back to the room."

"Beth, that's gross; he's my brother," I told her.

"It's not gross Tina, he is so cute, and he must have a big dick based on the tent he had in his pajamas," Beth said, giggling again.

"Enough, let's get back to the game," I told them, not wanting to hear any more about my brother or his dick.

We got back under the covers and picked up where we left off.

"Truth or Dare?" Page asked me.

"Truth," I responded immediately, remembering the last dare.

"Have you ever seen your brother's dick?" Page asked with a grin.

"Page! He is my brother," I replied.

"Answer the question or take the penalty," Lea said.

"Yes," I mumbled, blushing almost as much as Page had.

"How big is it?" Page asked.

"That's another question, and it's my turn. Truth or Dare?" I asked Lea.

"Truth," she answered.

"Have you ever French kissed anyone?" I asked.

"Yes," she blushed and looked away.

"Truth or Dare," she asked me.

"I just went; it's someone else's turn," I told her.

"Nope, the rules say that you can ask anyone when it's your turn, so Truth or Dare bitch?" she asked me again.

"Truth," I answered.

"How old were you when you saw Steve's dick?" she asked, smiling.

"Guys, this is not funny!" I told them as I started getting mad.

"Answer the question, Tina or take the penalty," Lea told me.

"Fine, I saw him a few months ago when I walked into his room looking for my laptop," I answered, hoping that would satisfy everyone.

"Truth or Dare," I asked Lea.

"Truth," she replied.

"Who did you French kiss?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Leo Thompson," she replied, blushing. Leo was a black junior at our high school.

"Truth or Dare?" Lea asked me.

"Truth," I said, dreading the question almost as much as what the dare might be at this point.

"How big is he?" she asked. All the girls had leaned in to hear my answer.

"I don't know. It was kind of dark," I said, hoping that would be the end of it.

"Since you are skirting the question, I think you should have a penalty," Page said, looking at the other two girls who were nodding their heads.

"I want you to tell us exactly how you saw him with all the details, or the penalty will be a lot worse," Lea said.

I sighed, seeing no way out. "It was about four months ago, and I could not find my laptop anywhere. I had been looking for about half an hour and searched every room but Steve's, so I walked into his room without knocking."

"He was lying on the bed stroking his cock into a pair of panties. He must have just cum because panties were soaked. He shouted at me for not knocking and pulled the covers over himself. I guess his cock must have been 8 or 9 inches," I told them.

"Whose panties did he have?" Beth asked.

"Mine, I think, I didn't want to know, and we never talked about it," I said.

"Next time, fully answer the question, and we won't have to give you a penalty. For not telling us you have to go topless the rest of the night," Lea said.

"I can't do that," I said, "what if my mom or dad comes in?"

"I am sure they will knock and give you time to cover up. You can tell your parents we were trying on clothes if they ask, and if you get called out of the room, you can put a top on," Lea said. "Sound fair?"

"I guess," I responded, pulling my top and bra off letting the other girls see my tits. I decided that there was nothing else I could do but continue with the game.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Beth.

"Dare," she answered.

"Take a nude picture of yourself and send it to someone other than us," I told her. Beth was about my height and build, but her tits were at least twice the size of mine.

She just looked at me then asked, "When?"

"Now, you can go into the bathroom, but you must show me the text of the picture so I can make sure you did it."

She looked at me for a few seconds before she picked up her phone and left the room. A few minutes later, she returned to the room and handed me her phone.

The picture had her making a funny face in the bathroom, holding the phone in front of her. Her left arm covered her nipples, and the way she had turned, you could see the swell of her ass, but nothing was showing.

I gave her a look, rolled my eyes, and started to hand the phone back to her when I noticed to whom she had sent the picture. It was my brother Steve.

"Did you have to send that to him?" I asked her, annoyed with how she skirted the dare and involved my brother.

"Well, I didn't know who I could send it to, and he seems safe, so why not? Besides, he is cute."

"Let me see," Lea said and grabbed the phone from Beth. Lea's move led to a shoving match as Beth tried to get the phone back. But, in the end, everyone saw the picture. As we settled down, we continued the game.

"Truth or Dare?" Beth asked Page.

"Dare," she responded quickly.

"Go into the bathroom and take a nude picture of yourself. It must be either full frontal or rear without anything covered. After you finish taking it, you have to send the picture to Steve," Beth said with a grin.

"Come on, you guys, he's my brother," I told them.

"That is what makes this so funny," Beth said as Page left the room.

Less than five minutes later, Page was back with a big grin on her face. She held her phone up, showing a nude picture of her bending over. You could see the side of one of her breasts and entire ass with just the outer lips of her cunt showing. She had also sent the picture to my brother.

"Truth or Dare?" Page asked Lea.

"Dare," Lea said with a smile.

"Same dare as I got," Page said, laughing at me.

I just buried my face in my hands, waiting for it to be over. A few minutes later, Lea came back and showed us a picture of her holding her tits up for the camera. You could see the dark hair covering her cunt and that she had sent it to my brother.

"Truth or Dare?" Lea asked me.

"Truth," I said, there was no way I was sending a picture of myself to my brother.

"Do you masturbate?" she asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I don't!" I told them indignantly.

"Wait for a second, Tina. I know for a fact that you have," Page piped in. "Remember when we were out at my uncles' babysitting, and you and I both watched that porn movie?"

Crap, I thought. I had forgotten all about that. The movie had been inside the DVD player, and we found it after putting her niece to bed. We watched it, and both got so hot that we kind of noticed that each of us was rubbing ourselves. Then, after an awkward few minutes, we both pulled our shorts off and started playing with ourselves. That was the first time I had an orgasm.

"I forgot, yes once," I told them.

"Too late, Tina, you get a penalty, and since you didn't learn from the last one, I think this one should be worse. Go to the bathroom and come back in a few minutes while we discuss it," Lea said.

I huffed as I put on a top and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I had screwed up; Lea had a perverted mind, so there was no telling what the penalty would be. After the allotted time, I returned to my room to determine the punishment.

When I entered the room, I looked at each of them. All three had shit-eating grins on their faces.

I'm fucked now, I thought as I waited silently for Lea.

"After careful discussions, we decided that the most fitting punishment would be you masturbating in front of us," Lea said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Ahh, come on, why? That's sick, you guys," I pleaded, but from their expressions, I could see that I wasn't going to get out of it. Glaring at them all, I decided to get it over as quickly as possible.

Everyone moved to the end of my bed by the door. My friends looked like they were looking for the best seats to watch a movie.

With one final glare at them, I stripped and lay on my bed, facing away from them, thinking I could maybe get a little privacy.

"Oh no, you don't, T!" Page said as the group grabbed my ankles and spun me around, so I was facing the door. Page held my left leg while Beth had my right. They then spread my legs wide, forcing cunt to open slightly, exposing the inner lips. With my legs open, Lea sitting on the floor in front of me had a perfect view.

"Get started," Lea said.

Sighing, I dropped my right hand to my cunt and started running my fingers through my outer lips. Then, as I started getting turned on, I slipped my finger inside my wet cunt. Next, I took my left hand and started kneading my breasts.

As I got hotter, I put another finger inside myself and started to finger fuck myself. I closed my eyes at some point, and then I went rigid as I climaxed. As the spasms passed, I relaxed and opened my eyes. Standing behind Lea was my brother Steve grinning from ear to ear.

"What the fuck Steve, get out!" I said as I threw a pillow at his head. He caught the pillow and walked out, shutting the door after one more look.

"How long was he standing there?" I demanded from my friends who were rolling around the floor laughing.

"Not that long," Page managed to get out between laughs.

"Long enough to see his little sister get off," Lea said as she calmed down.

"It was only fair, T. You walked in on him getting off," Beth said, still trying to stop laughing.

I rolled over, pulling the cover over me to hide from the shame of my brother seeing me cum. After I had calmed down a little, I got pissed at my friends for letting him into my room. Since he had not knocked, I realized that one of them must have sent him a text to come down and watch the show.

With that realization, I threw the covers back and sat up, yelling, "You fucking bitches why did..." and suddenly realized I was alone.

The room was dark, with the sole source of light coming from the large picture window. I expected my friends to jump out from hiding, but then I noticed the large mirror in front of my bed.

I wasn't in my old room with my friends. I was in my new bedroom alone.

So what the fuck is going on, I thought. It had seemed so real, but it couldn't have been, could it?

I ran over to the light switch and turned all the lights on. Looking around the room, everything looked as it should. Walking around the room, I thought back to every sleepover I had, and I couldn't remember anywhere we took pictures or masturbated, and I hadn't seen Steve masturbate until today.

"It must have been a dream," I told myself, hoping saying it out loud would make it more real.

I noticed that my panties were soaked, so I must have cum for real as I had in my dream. Groaning, I turned off the lights and went to the bathroom, where I cleaned up.

I walked back into my room and looked out the window before getting back into bed.

There was a light in the barn, I realized. I didn't remember leaving one on when we put the pony in the stall. I thought about going back to bed but knew that dad would be pissed if we left a light on all night, so I threw on a robe and headed downstairs.

I could not find a flashlight, so I used the one on my phone. I didn't want to trip over anything on the way to the barn. I noticed Mike's truck parked by the barn as I walked outside.

Maybe he had forgotten something, I thought and headed towards the barn.

As I got closer, I was about to call out to Mike when I heard him talking to someone. Curious who was there, I turned off my light and crept closer to the end of the barn.

I could tell that the person he talked to was female, but I didn't know who she was. Then, as I stuck my head around the corner, I could see the other person. It was Beth, our realtor.

Beth was standing over another woman while they talked. I started recording them, hoping that it would come in handy later.

"I don't want to be involved in this, Beth," Mike told her. "There is no fucking way you can get me to do this."

"Look, all I want is for you to fuck the bitch while I film it. Then, we can sell the video and make some decent money off it. You said you loved me and would take me away from this shit hole. Help me do this movie, and we will have enough money to start over. Just the two of us."

"What if she talks to someone or someone she knows sees the film? It would be all over for us. Making porn in this county is illegal, and the DA has a hardon for anyone who produces it,'' Mike said, looking down at the woman in front of Beth.

I could not see who she was yet because Beth stood in the way.

"I don't expect her to be a problem. I will blackmail her with the video if she even remembers any of this. Her husband would leave her, and then she would lose everything." Beth said as she moved closer to Mike, kissing him on his neck.

As she moved over to Mike, I got a better look at the woman and realized that it was my mom.

What the hell is going on here? I thought. I struggled with wanting to run in and start screaming at them and finding this incredibly exciting. The conflict caused me to freeze, not knowing what to do.

My mom just knelt there in the hay. She had her head down and hands by her sides against her ankles, ignoring everything around her.

"Why is she just sitting there like that?" Mike asked, pointing out how my mom had not moved the entire time I had been watching

"There is something about this house that causes this. The last owner was found outside by her groundskeeper near the lake."

She walked around my mom, looking at her as she spoke. "He said that she was nude and kneeling on the ground when he arrived for work that day."

"He tried talking to her to see if she was ok, but she just knelt there. So after he couldn't get her to answer him, he called the county police department."

"They sent out Kurt Randel; you remember Kurt don't you?" Beth asked Mike, who nodded.

"He said he tried talking to her when he got there. He'd been friends of the family for years. He said she just knelt on the ground, looking off into space."

Beth turned on her heel, looking at my mom. "He realized that something was wrong with her, so he called for paramedics, who took her to the hospital. "

Beth ran her hands through mom's hair, petting her like a dog.

She continued playing with mom's hair. "The ER doctors could not get her to respond. It was... almost like her mind was overwhelmed."

"Anyways, they ended up committing her to a mental institution. She only lived another few months before she passed in her sleep. She never came out of it."

"I remember hearing something about that but thought it was just an urban legend," Mike said, looking down at my mom. "She was talking and acting normal earlier today."

"From what I read, it takes a while before she will get the way the last owner was. Before that, she will have spells like this where she is highly susceptible to suggestions and other times where she will be perfectly normal."

"Now, can we get this video done so we can get out of here?" Beth asked, picking up the camera.

"Sure, babe," Mike said as he undid his belt and dropped his pants. "Make sure that my face is not in the video. I don't want anything tying me to her later."

Beth grinned at Mike as she grabbed his semi-hard dick, stroking it to get it hard. Then, when he was fully erect, she turned to my mom.

"Stand up bitch," Beth told my mom. My mom stood up, still looking down at the ground with her hands at her sides. "You are going to fuck Mike, bitch like the whore you are."

My mom looked at Mike and then walked over to him and kissed him passionately. After a few minutes of kissing Mike, my mom dropped to her knees to suck his dick. As she licked and sucked his dick, she ran her hands up the back of Mike's legs until she was holding onto his ass.

She started pulling herself forward onto his dick until she was deep throating him. Finally, he stopped her and ripped her top off, exposing her breasts. She was now topless kneeling in front of Mike, sucking his dick.

"Grab her hair and fuck the slut harder," Beth told Mike.

He grabbed two hands full of her hair and started fucking my mom's face hard. I could not believe it. He was using her face like a pussy, and it seemed like she was enjoying it.

After a few minutes of this, I slipped my hand inside my robe and started rubbing my pussy. All of a sudden, mom tensed up and started shaking.

"Wow, the bitch came just fucking her face. Look at her, no one was touching her, and she fucking came," Beth exclaimed excitedly.