The Darkness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am getting close, babe," Mike told her as he slowed down fucking my mom's face.

"Make sure you pull out so we can get your cum shooting into her mouth," Beth said.

A few seconds later, Mike pushed my mom back a little so he could shoot his cum into her open mouth. As he shot his cum mom's mouth, she came again, soaking her shorts even more.

Beth and Mike moved to the side a little, leaving my mom on her knees and kissing each other. Mike slipped his hand down into Beth's shorts and started fingering her while she lightly stroked his cock. When he started getting hard, he walked around my mom's back, who was still kneeling on the ground.

"I want you to suck his dick again slut," Beth told my mother, taking her hands up and putting them on Mike's dick.

When my mom's hands touched the dick, she jerked a little and then leaned forward and started licking the dick while her hands began sliding up and down the shaft. After that, the dick started growing until Mike was fully hard again.

"That's enough bitch, take off your shorts and get on the bench over there," Beth told my mom, who was kneeling in front of Mike. Mom looked a little bit out of it and had drool and cum running down her face and chest. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass, and her entire chest was flush with desire. Her shorts and panties came off quickly, and she walked over to the bench and lay on her back.

"Mike, I want you to fuck her cunt but don't cum in her yet," Beth said with a big grin.

Mike walked over and flipped my mom onto her knees on the bench, where he started fucking her. Mom just looked straight ahead and grunted as Mike fucked her. Her tits flopped back and forth as Mike picked up speed until he was close to cumming before he pulled out of her, causing her to cum again, soaking the bench below her.

"Wow, I have never seen a bitch cum like that," Mike said. "It's almost like she was pissing."

"Fuck her ass now. I want you to force your dick into her and start fucking until you cum in her ass," Beth told Mike.

Mike pushed my mom's ass down, so her asshole was in line with his dick. He spits onto his dick and puts the head against her asshole. Mom moaned a little but didn't move as he put more pressure on her hole.

Grabbing her hips, he looked at Beth and drove his dick into my mom. Mom shrieked and lifted her head but made no moves to stop Mike. Mike stayed buried in her ass for a minute before pulling his dick out until just the tip of his dick was in her ass.

"Damn, this bitch is tight," Mike commented as he paused for a second and drove the entire dick back into my mom.

She grunted and dropped her upper body down to the bench, squashing her tits. Mike kept up this rhythm for ten minutes before he buried his dick in her ass and filled her with cum.

The spurting of his cum into her ass caused my mother to have another massive orgasm leaving her shaking and supported only by Mike's dick in her ass.

Mike stepped away after a few minutes, pulling his dick out of mom's ass. She collapsed onto the bench with her ass facing me. I had a perfect view of her asshole as it spasmed, opening and closing in time with her breathing. I could see Mike's cum leaking out, running down across her pussy and leg and onto the bench.

On a whim, Beth looked at my mom and said, "Push the cum out of your ass bitch".

Mom squatted a little bit and forced out the cum Mike had just put into her. After it stopped dripping out of her, Beth pulled my mom off the bench and pushed mom's face into the mess. "Clean up your mess slut."

Beth filmed my mom licking up Mike's and her cum off the bench. She made mom do this for a few more minutes before she told my mom to lie on her back again.

"Come here, babe, and put your dick in her mouth, so the bitch can clean up the mess her ass left," Beth demanded.

Mike walked over and put the head of his dick against my mom's lips. My mom grabbed Mike's dick in both hands and started sucking her mess off him.

Lisa looked at Mike with a grin and handed him the camera. Beth stripped off her clothes and sat on my mom's face. "Eat my cunt bitch"

My mom started licking and sucking the cunt sitting on her face. Beth began to moan and play with her tits while mom sucked her towards a massive orgasm.

As Beth came, she shuttered and grabbed mom's tits for support, savagely twisting the nipples. When she calmed down, she climbed off my mom and went to her bag on the ground. She rummaged around in the bag for a few minutes before standing up holding a giant strapon.

She put it on while Mike filmed and walked over between my mom's legs. She lifted mom's legs and drove the fake dick into her cunt, causing mom to cry out.

"Shut the fuck up bitch," Beth told my mom and started to fuck her hard.

She spent at least fifteen minutes fucking my mom to multiple orgasms before she had one herself. Then, when she finished fucking my mom, she pulled the dick out and made her lick it clean.

After it was clean, Beth went to her bag and pulled out a larger strapon which she swapped out for the original one. This one was at least 14 inches long and three inches in diameter.

"Get up bitch," Beth told my mom.

My mom scrambled off the bench and stood next to Beth, who lay down with the dildo wagging obscenely in the air above her cunt.

"Climb on top of the dick and sit down on it," Beth told my mom.

Mom climbed onto the bench, and when she had the dildo lined up with the entrance of her cunt she started pushing the dick into herself.

It took my mom a few minutes of pushing and moving the dildo around before she had the head inside of her. She had no sooner got it into her cunt when Beth lunged upwards, burring half of it into my mom.

For the first time, I saw something other than lust on her face. The lunge must have hurt because she opened her mouth to scream, but no sounds came out.

"Easy Beth," Mike told her as he petted my mom, trying to calm her down.

"Just film the bitch" Beth told Mike.

Beth waited as Mike filmed my mom jerking on the huge cock. It took a few minutes until mom got used to the cock buried in her cunt.

"Take one of your hands and play with yourself bitch. Then, use the other one to rub the cock in your cunt," Beth told her.

As my mom followed directions, I noticed that her face had lost the pained look she had and was slowly getting the look she had before while fucking Mike.

Beth started making short lunges into my mom, who began shaking from her first orgasm while fucking the giant strapon. It was only a matter of a few minutes and two orgasms later before most of the fake dick was fully buried inside my mom.

Beth's lunges became faster, and suddenly she bottomed out inside my mom. At this point, mom started cumming contentiously.

After several minutes of watching my mom cumming, Beth rolled my mom over and climbed off the bench. In the process, she pulled the giant strapon out of mom's cunt.

At this point, my mom just lay there with her legs wide open. Her cunt was wide open, and made no effort to close back up. I could not take it any longer and came myself watching the pussy I was born out of open and close as it spasmed.

"I want you to film the bitch licking and sucking me off again," Beth said.

She squatted over my mom's face putting her ass over her mouth, and waited for Mike to get the camera ready.

"Make sure that you don't get my face in the shots, but I want close-ups of her eating my ass and cunt. Eat my ass bitch"

As my mom licked her asshole, Beth reached down and started twisting my mothers' nipples.

"Do a better job bitch, get your tongue into my ass."

Mom tried harder and managed to get about half her tongue into Beth's ass before Beth turned around and planted her pussy on mom's face.

I could not see well, but from the look on Beth's face, my mom must have been doing a good job eating her cunt. Every once in a while, Beth would lift her ass, and you could see my mom's tongue licking her cunt. My mom licked Beth until she shuddered and came on mom's face.

She got off my mom when she recovered, leaving my mom on the table exhausted.

Beth looked down at my mom for a few minutes, lightly running her hands over her thighs. "Get dressed slut."

Mom slowly pushed herself off the table, clearly exhausted from her ordeal. She picked up her clothes, and when mom had dressed again, she knelt in front of Beth, waiting for her next set of instructions.

"You will not remember any of this in the morning. So I want you to take a shower and go back to bed. Make sure you clean all the cum out of your ass with your panties before you take a shower and put the panties into the hamper. Now go slut, and I don't want to chance anyone coming looking for you."

Beth watched until mom was out of sight before turning to Mike. "You had better go because you don't want to explain why you are here if they get up."

Mike kissed her and walked to his truck. Beth looked around and then cleaned up the mess before leaving herself. After everyone was gone, I headed back to the house to think about what I had seen.

I pulled my robe off in my room and transferred the video off my phone to my laptop. I didn't want to chance someone looking at my phone and finding the video there.

I went to the bathroom and crawled into my bed when I got done. As I drifted off to sleep, I noticed that my mirror had been moved a little bit from where I had left it earlier. I glanced around the room but could not find anything else out of place. Oh well, another mystery added to the growing list to worry about tomorrow.