The Darkness Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing back, I was pleased that the others were following and started chuckling at the argument that Emily and Barbra had just a few steps behind us.

Emily was pissed that Barbra was going out on a date with the loser from the pet store. But, since Barbra was as shocked as her mother, she took her anger out on Emily.

I put a lid on the bickering when several people started paying attention to the two as they yelled at each other.

"Hey, inside voices, girls. You are causing a scene with all the yelling. Remember, today is a big day for Abigail. Let's try not to screw it up. Emily, you really should know better," I admonished them.

Emily looked sheepish and looked at Barbra, "Sorry, baby girl. I guess I am shocked, but we can talk about it later. Let's not ruin Abigals's day."

"Sorry, Abigal," Barbra apologized.

The other women shared a look, trying to understand what was happening and who I was to get Emily and Barbra to toe the line.

Abigail was also speechless, staring at me with her mouth slightly open.

"You might want to shut that before a fly gets in," I told Abigail with a grin.

She smiled and closed her lips.

"I don't know how you did it, but thank you for getting Emily to change her mind. It would have killed my dad if I wore anything other than a white dress."

"Don't mention it, Abigail. Just trying to help where I can," I told her with a smile.

I decided to change the subject. "Since I am new here, can you give me some details about your wedding?"

Abigail's smile got even more prominent. "Michael asked me to marry him about a month ago. It was the happiest day of my life until Emily found out," her smile faded.

"She didn't approve?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"She was furious! She yelled at him for hours before I got there, cornered me, and continued yelling. She even accused me of getting pregnant to trap her baby boy. Then, when I told her I wasn't pregnant, she attacked my family. She said they were not good enough for her son."

I could tell this upset her, so I soothed her emotions and changed the subject slightly.

"All that is in the past, Abigail. Tell me about the maid of honor and the girls standing up with you."

"Well, part of the agreement with Emily let us get married was that Barbra would be the maid of honor. I don't have any real girlfriends, so I didn't oppose it much when it was suggested."

Abigail paused and looked at me. "You know we will be sisters, well, sort of sisters, after the ceremony. You met the other girls standing up. They are Barbra's best friends."

We were passing a store that specialized in more alternative clothing with the mannequins in the window wearing short hot pink leather micro skirts with lacing on the side and tight black tops that barely covered their fake breasts.

Not something I would wear personally but some of the bitches might look nice in them. I thought, smiling.

"Let's go in here," I told Abigail, pulling her inside the store.

She gave me a questioning look but didn't resist as we walked past the tables of different outfits by the door. I picked up a few pieces, looking for just the right outfit.

I glanced back and saw the others had hung back at the door, not wanting to go inside.

"Come on in bitches. The store won't bite you," I told them with a smile while I ordered them into the store down the links.

I could feel their disdain. The store and people who shopped here were trash. So I decided Mackenzie would be the next one to get adjusted. I reached through the link to her, strengthening it until I fully controlled her.

"Hey, Mackenzie, ask the clerk for the outfit the mannequins are dressed in," I ordered her with a smile.

I felt her struggle, not wanting to be caught dead in that outfit. Her efforts got worse as the clerk came up to us.

The clerk was a cute little Asian woman in her mid-twenties with long black hair, which she had tied in a ponytail. Dressed in a white top with a black tie, which accented her medium-sized breasts, a green plaid skirt, and black stockings with little white skulls, the clerk looked like she was on the way to a Halloween party as a naughty schoolgirl.

She had several visible tattoos, multiple piercings on her ears, and one piercing through her nose.

"Hi, my name is Nancy. Is there something I can help you with?" she asked Abigail and me, returning the smile I was giving her. I gave her extra points for noticing the looks she was getting from the others but ignoring them.

"I sure hope so. Mackenzie here fell in love with the outfits in the window and was wondering if she could try it on," I told her, pointing to my latest project.

Mackenzie tried and failed to say what she wanted. I pushed harder.

"I...um...can I... um... ah," Mackenzie stammered, struggling with the instructions I had given her.

Finally, she relaxed and smiled at the clerk, "Can I get an outfit like the one the mannequins are wearing?"

"Ah, sorry, but the only outfits left are the ones on display. Do you want the outfit the dummy is wearing?" the clerk asked with a smile.

"Please," Mackenzie said as she followed the clerk over to where the mannequins were.

I could see that the clerk was interested in Mackenzie. So I checked Mackenzie's mind and found she absolutely hated lesbians. If anything, her feelings were more substantial than Emily's about it.

You think Nancy is cute and wonder how she looks naked; I pushed down the link to Mackenzie.

I felt a shudder down the link as years of hate were overridden by my command. After the changes were complete, Mackenzie's mind realigned with more of a dual sexual preference.

What gives you the right... I squashed my inner voice, not wanting to acknowledge that what I was doing might be wrong.

Instead, I let Mackenzie and Nancy talk as they got to know one another and turned my attention to the other women. I had overheard and mostly ignored their comments, but the last one Clara made crossed a line.

"... look at her flirting with Mackenzie," Liliana said under her breath.

"I don't know what has gotten into Mackenzie, either. First, wanting to try on that God-awful outfit and then letting that dyke touch her," Clara was telling Liliana as they watched Nancy place a hand on Mackenzie's arm as she handed the outfit from the dummy.

I touched Nancy's mind, wanting to know if there were any cameras in the store. If there were, she didn't know about them. While there, I looked to see what she felt about Mackenzie.

I was surprised at the genuine interest she felt for Mackenzie and was impressed at her character. She knew the other women hated her because they thought she was gay and brushed it off.

"Why don't you look around," I told Abigail as I walked back to the entrance to the store.

I looked around until I spotted a janitor picking the mess up that someone made by the seats in the center walkway. He was balding and overweight and looked to be in his late forties.

I touched his mind and learned that he was single and had never been married. He was furious at the entitled people he had to clean up after, especially the women. They all looked at him like he had some disease.

Digging deeper, I found that he had been in a serious relationship when he was younger, but she dumped him for his brother. He had never recovered from that rejection and estranged himself from his family, leaving him very lonely.

Perfect, I thought as I turned back into the store.

I returned to the others. Mackenzie was still talking to Nancy. They pretended to look at clothes on a table that neither seemed interested in. Emily and Barbra walked around with Abigale, leaving Clara and Liliana to stare at Mackenzie.

Go to Emily and ask her for the pink collar and lead. Put the collar on, ask Liliana to attach the lead, and walk you to the janitor in the hall. Once there, you are to convince him to come with you into the store. You will go to a fitting room with him and give him the best blowjob you have ever given. I pushed the instructions into Clara's mind. Like the others, she rebelled. After a few seconds, the fight ended, and she did as instructed.

"Hey, can you help me?" Clara asked Liliana. Not waiting for a response, she walked over to Emily.

Liliana looked confused but followed Clara to Emily.

"Emily, can I have the pink collar and lead from the bag?" Clara asked, feeling arousal flow through her body as I continued pushing.

"Er, sure, dear," Emily told her, digging through the bag for the items.

"Here you go," Emily said, handing over the collar and lead.

Clara wasted no time, leaving the tags on in haste as she put the collar around her neck.

After she fastened it, she turned to Liliana. "Can you put the lead on?"

Liliana looked confused. "Why are you wearing a collar, Clara? This is weird, even for you."

Clara is your pet, in heat, and she is hungry for some cock. Help her satisfy her craving.

I noticed that Liliana didn't resist the command like the others had. Deep down, it seemed that Liliana didn't like Clara. She was willing to do anything that might make Clara look bad.

"Would little Clara like to get some nice cock?" Liliana purred, petting Clara on the head.

"Can we?" Clara responded you could see her wagging her ass.

"Anything for my little pet," Liliana said as she fastened the lead to the collar and started pulling Clara towards the door.

You are overdressed. Stop and remove your bra. Make sure Nancy sees you as you take it off, and when finished dressing, give her a wink and lick your lips. I immediately felt Clara struggle to ignore the instructions. For a few seconds, you could see the strain the internal war was having on her face, but like the first set of instructions, she eventually complied.

Liliana had stopped when Clara did, confused about why Clara was not responding to the tug on the leash. Her confusion turned to surprise as Clara caught Nancy's attention and pulled her arms out of her top, lifting it to her neck and exposing her bra.

Keeping eye contact with Nancy, she removed her bra, exposing her perky breasts to everyone in the store. Finally, she pulled her top back down, winked at Nancy, and licked her lips.

Mackenzie, seeing the surprise on Nancy's face, turned to see what had caused it. She noticed that Clara had handed her bra to Emily to put in the bag, the collar around her neck, and the leash Liliana was holding.

Emily and Barbra watched the entire interaction with a mix of shock and fear. Abagail was shaking her head, wondering what was going on today.

You could hear a pin drop as Clara turned to Liliana and said, "I'm ready for the cock you promised."

"You are such a fucking slut," Mackenzie muttered, returning to her conversation with Nancy.

Liliana tugged the leash, and the two women walked out of the store. I leaned against the side of the door frame, not wanting to miss anything coming.

Abigail came to stand next to me, "What the hell is Clara doing?"

She watched as the two women approached the janitor.

"Looks like she is going to see if the janitor wants to get his cock sucked," I told her, shaking my head and pretending I didn't know what was happening.

I heightened my hearing. I didn't want to miss anything in the conversation.

"Excuse me, sir. I was wondering if you might be interested in a blowjob?"

The Janitor looked at the two young women. The one closest to him was a short dirty blond with small breasts dressed in yoga pants and a tight shirt, which left little to the imagination. She also wore a collar to which the other woman held the attached leash.

The other woman had black hair and medium-sized breasts. She was maybe six inches taller than the other one.

"Get your fucked up bullshit out of here. I'm trying to clean up the mess someone made."

He returned to the job he had been doing, trying but failing to ignore the dirty blonde.

"I want to taste your cum, please?" Claria begged.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of game you people are playing, and I don't care. Please go bother someone else before I get into trouble."

"It's not a game, sir," Claria said as she bent over in front of him and helped him pick up the mess.

With a few people helping, the mess on the floor was cleaned up In no time. After it was clean, the Janitor stood silent as he looked Clara up and down. I touched his mind and found him incredibly turned on by Clara, but afraid it was a setup so that people could make fun of him.

You want to take her up on her offer. Suggest that you go somewhere away from the prying eyes. The alt clothing store looks perfect.

His mind immediately switched to the new thought. "If you are serious, why don't we go somewhere more private? Maybe the store you came out off? Was it busy?"

"That sounds perfect. Not, just some of my friends and the dyke store clerk," Liliana said.

Sigh, still with the dyke shit, I thought, shaking my head.

The three of them started walking back to the store. Abigail and I walked back inside and pretended to look at some shorts on a table.

They looked around for somewhere a little more private than inside the store.

"How about the dressing rooms?" Liliana asked, tugging on the leash.

The two women looked at each other, while the Janitor seemed very nervous.

I decided to help them out without pushing any of them. "Nancy, Is it ok if Clara uses the dressing rooms to care for her little problem?"

"What problem?" Nancy asked, looking at Clara and Liliana, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

Sigh, so much for not pushing. I looked at Nancy and pushed instructions to her.

It's ok. Let the little sluts use the dressing rooms as long as the curtains stay open.

"Sure, knock yourselves out. Leave the curtain open. I need to make sure that no one is stealing anything."

Clara led the Janitor into the dressing room, dragging a padded stool from the waiting area for him to sit on.

Kneeling in front of him, Clara unfastened his belt and, after unbuttoning the pants, pulled them down to his ankles.

Making eye contact with the Janitor, Clara ran her hands over his briefs, feeling up his cock, before slowly pulling them down. She licked the head of his cock as soon as it was exposed.

The Janitor groaned as she kept exposing his cock, licking up and down the shaft.

After freeing his big hairy balls, she yanked his underwear down until they lay on his pants at his feet.

Clara's antics had drawn her entire group of friends to watch. Everyone watched her give head to the Janitor, who couldn't believe his good luck.

Clara licked his cock like a popsicle a few times before taking the head in her mouth. Then, she slowly allowed more of his cock into her mouth until the spongy head touched the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That's it slut, suck harder," the Janitor ordered Clara.

Nancy walked over to see what the hell was going on. But, unfortunately, she couldn't see because all the others crowded in front of her.

Walking to the side of the group, she touched Mackenzie on the elbow.

Mackenzie looked at her and smiled, "You want to see?"

Nancy nodded her head, and Mackenzie shifted, allowing Nancy to pass in front of her. She watched in shock as Clara deep-throated the Janitor.

Glancing up at Mackenzie, "What a fucking slut," Nancy told her shaking her head.

Mackenzie smiled, "I don't know what has gotten into her today. Normally, she is very reserved."

Nancy adjusted her body, moving backward until she almost touched Mackenzie as they watched Clara's head bounce up and down on the Janitor's rigid cock.

Mackenzie slowly slipped her arms around Nancy's waist, pulling her close. Nancy snuggled into Mackenzie's grip, leaning back further, resting her head between the other woman's breasts.

I scanned the Janitor's mind. There was a recurring thought going through his head. He wanted to see Liliana licking Clara's ass.

Now that is an exciting idea, I thought.

I entered Liliana's mind. Pull Clara up by her hips and slowly strip her yoga pants off. Tease the Janitor by kissing around her ass before pushing Clara's legs apart and licking her soaked cunt.

Liliana's mind fought back, but I quickly overrode her objections.

Almost woodenly, she grabbed Clara by her hips and pulled her into a standing position. She made short work of taking off her pants and thong, tossing them to the side as she sank to her knees behind Clara's bare ass.

Following her instructions, she looked at the Janitor as she placed small kisses on Clara's ass.

I decided to try something. I linked the pleasure the Janitor was feeling to Clara and Liliana and was surprised at how fast the two women started moving towards orgasm.

Looking around, I could see the shock on everyone's faces. Emily and I made eye contact, and I could see the fear lurking behind her stare. She didn't know how I was doing this, but she knew I was behind the behavior changes.

I winked at her.

Looking at Mackenzie, I noticed she had slipped her right hand under Nancy's skirt to finger her while her other hand was gently creasing Nancy's breasts.

Abigail was staring at the threesome in front of her with a mixture of shock and arousal.

This is progressing nicely, I thought.

I touched the Janitors mind again. He was getting close to cumming. I modified the bridge, tying the women's orgasm to his.

The Janitor grabbed Clara's head and started moving her mouth faster up and down his cock, before he forced her mouth to his pelvis and started jerking as he shot ropes of cum down her throat.

Clara immediately spasmed as she shot cum into Liliana's open mouth. Clara's orgasm triggered Liliana, leaving a wet spot in her yoga pants.

Clara was unable to breathe as he held her face against his pelvis. She grabbed at his hands, trying to pull them off her head to no avail.

I could feel the anxiety building in her as she ran out of oxygen. I reached out to the Janitor to push him to release Clara's head when he did it on his own.

Liliana sank to the floor, recovering, allowing Claira to collapse on the floor, gasping for breath.

"Well, that was fun, but we have to get Abigail a dress," I said, capturing everyone's attention.

My comment seemed to break the spell.

The Janitor pulled his pants up. I could sense his desire to ask Clara for a date, but he lacked the nerve to ask her and quickly left.

Liliana helped Clara up from the floor and got her dressed. Neither woman would make eye contact with the rest of us.

I didn't need to look at Clara's mind to understand how cheap she felt. Liliana looked to be on the verge of tears. No doubt trying to understand why she had gone down on Clara.

Mackenzie disengaged from Nancy and stood looking at each other, not knowing what to do next.

I realized that Nancy hadn't cum while Mackenzie was fingering her.

I walked over and put my arms around both women. "What time do you get out of work?" I asked Nancy.

She glanced at her watch, "In about half an hour."

"Perfect. If you don't have anything else going on, we are going to the bridal boutique. You are more than welcome to join us."

Nancy glanced at Mackenzie, who blushed and responded to me, "I will see you in a few minutes." Then, ignoring the others, she put her hand behind Mackenzie's neck and pulled the other woman into a kiss that left both breathless.

Mackenzie and I watched Nancy's hips move as she walked away. I had to resist the urge to grab her mind and force her to come back so I could fuck her.