The Darkness Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself bound, laying on some kind of cot. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to give away that I was awake. I could feel a draft on my skin and concluded that my clothes were gone. Using my mind, I checked my body, and other than a few bruises and abrasions, I was ok.

I could hear grunting somewhere to my right. I opened my eyes a little and saw Abigail bent over some kind of bench, and some guy was fucking her hard from behind.

I am so sorry, Abigail, I thought as I used my talent to untie myself.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Please fuck me harder," Abigail said almost like a mantra.

Maybe she isn't being forced, I thought as I reached out to her mind.

What I found shocked me. Someone had used compulsion to put Abigail in a constant start of arousal. Their changes also severely impacted her ability to think or communicate anything beyond her desire to be used.

I cast a wider net and found Naomi tied to a similar bench, her mind in a similar scrambled state. Again, the mental anguish was almost too much for me to watch.

She was suffering more because no one was currently fucking her.

Going more expansive, I figured out that we were still in the mall in the backroom of an electronic store.

I only found two other people outside the storage room.

One was the coven's leader. I tried to penetrate his mind but found that it was blank.

Makes sense, I thought, since I had trapped his mind in Badro.

The other was getting something to drink. Touching the mind of the man getting a drink, I realized he had just finished fucking Naomi and needed some liquids. So I poked through his memories and saw how he and his friend put everyone to sleep before kidnapping Noami, Abigail, and me.

They left the others since they thought they might be missed and brought us all here via back hallways.

They stripped us and tied me up. I could hear them complaining about the boss and how he had plans for me so that they couldn't touch me. The other two women were fair game.

After using a device that made them horny sluts, they abused the two of them for hours.

They planned on selling the two women later tonight to a slaver. After all, no one would miss the little sluts, and fresh meat was worth a lot of money.

I had seen enough. I created a well, used the mirror technique to drain lifeforce, and took all of his in one pull. He staggered and fell to the floor dead.

Reaching into the mind of the asshole fucking Abigail, I did the same thing. He groaned and flooded Abigail with another load of cum as his heart stopped.

Unable to sustain a standing position, his body fell backward onto the floor.

"Good fucking riddance," I said, burning through the rest of the bindings, and stood.

I walked over to Abigail and untied her hands.

She was sobbing, and as soon as I released her hands, they dived into her cunt, trying to get herself off.

I sat her on the cot and moved to Naomi. I helped her up and over to the cot.

I stood over the two women, watching as they both tried to get off but having no luck since the structure forced on their minds would never let them cum.

I reached into Abigail's mind and removed most of the damage done. I did the same on Naomi. They were still really worked up, but now they would be able to cum.

I pushed a command to Naomi to climb on top of her friend in a sixty-nine position. She immediately got on top of Abigail and pushed her cum soaked cunt into the other woman's face.

I didn't need to push Abigail. She grabbed Naomi's ass and shoved her face into her friend's cunt.

Naomi moaned and bent forward, sucking on Abigail's messy cunt. The two kept licking and sucking until the sexual tension that had been building for hours crested, and they both started shaking, shooting cum all over each of their faces.

I let them rest as I explored the office. I found several suitcases containing large amounts of cash. I also found the instruments that had turned the two women into toys in a locked drawer. I thought about destroying them but decided I might need them later.

I was looking for the hacked VR equipment I had seen in the leader's mind. Ironically they were hidden better than the money had been. I kept one of the consoles to study and incinerated the rest.

A quick search of their POS system gave me the names and addresses of the women who had purchased the tainted VR consoles.

I returned to the two women huddled together on the cot. They were holding each other, crying as memories of what had happened started to reform as their minds healed.

I knelt, and we all hugged, each trying to understand what had happened.

I pulled back, reaching up and wiping the tears off their faces.

"I am so sorry you guys got pulled into this. The assholes were after me and thought both of you would just be a bonus."

I was apprehensive about Abigail. Her thoughts were almost suicidal. Noami was a little better off, but it would take a long time before she trusted anyone again.

I reached into their minds and removed the memories of what had happened. I created false ones of the two of them going to dinner and talking for several hours. I strengthened their love for each other but ensured that their other relationships had equal footing.

After dressing, we grabbed the cash and the other items I wanted before walking to the rear entrance. Then, after ensuring that the cameras were not working, the three of us walked out the back door.

Before I closed them, I ruptured the sprinkler heads in the storage room. I would get the fire department here to clean up the bodies I had left. The leader would end up in a coma ward and be kept alive for a long time while his mind stayed trapped in Badro.

I dropped both girls off at their houses and drove home. I was exhausted by the time I pulled into the driveway.

I noticed that the house was dark.

That's odd, I thought, feeling apprehensive.

Mom typically leaves a light on if one of us is out when she goes to bed. So I scanned the house and found that no one was there.

Everyone had been recovering when I left, so I had no idea where they went.

I entered the house and felt the ward as soon as I stepped over it. I examined it and found that it would notify the caster if anyone with talent crossed it.

I was instantly angry and cast three wards of my own. One around the house that made it impossible to leave once you entered, one that stopped entry into the home other than the doorways, and finally, a containment field that trapped anyone who entered without permission to the house's entries.

Satisfied that any uninvited guests would be dealt with, I climbed the stairs to my room.

Before I entered, I scanned the room. I saw several traps designed to contain anyone who entered and a powerful ward around my mirror.

I disarmed the traps and walked around the mirror to the edge of the containment ward. I toyed with just destroying it. But, the feedback would give whoever created it a bad headache.

In the end, I decided just to drain the wards.

That way, the person who had cast it wouldn't know it was no longer keeping the mirror enclosed.

The second the ward failed, I felt pressure on my mind along with hearing Lynn screaming.

"Lynn! Hey, it's me," I assured her as I stood in front of the glass.

The screaming stopped, but the pressure remained the same. I watched as Lynn faded into view.

"I am so sorry, Tina. I tried to stop them, but they sealed me in," she sobbed as she apologized.

"It's ok, Lynn. Tell me what happened. Where is the rest of my family?"

As she calmed down, I felt the pressure on my mind fade. Lynn told me how a group of witches had invaded the house and captured my brother, sister, and mom, how she had tried to link with them, managing to grab one before the rest realized what she was doing. They had placed the wards around the mirror to contain it.

"I heard them talking after they placed the wards. They are going to come back later to get me, Tina! They said they had already captured you."

"They did capture me," I told her as I walked around the room, packing clothes. I gave her an abbreviated version of the events.

When I finished packing, I walked to the mirror. Meeting Lynn's eyes, "I can't stay here, and I can't leave you here either. The mirror is too large for me to carry around. How stuck are you on living in a mirror?"

Lynn studied me for a few seconds before she answered, "It's been a long time since I was anything else, so I don't know how I feel about it."

I knew I was running out of time, so I started casting a spell.

"Tina! What are you...." Lynn got out before the mirror distorted and started collapsing on itself. I kept the result in mind as the mirror continued to shrink and warp, I kept the outcome in mind. Finally, a wooden ring with a medium-sized glass stone lay on the floor in its place.

I picked up the ring and slid it on my finger. I felt a shock go through me as the mirror tried to take control. I pushed back and placed a ward between the wood and my skin.

"Lynn, can you hear me?"

I waited in silence for several minutes until she spoke in my mind.

"Yeah, I can hear you. So what the fuck did you do to me?"

"I turned you into something I can take with me."

"You know that I can't leave the house. They bound me to it when I was created."

"Don't worry about that," I assured her. "I bound the ring to me for now."

I could feel her skepticism through the ring.

I grabbed the suitcase and headed downstairs. Grabbing a few snacks from the kitchen, I carefully scanned the yard. Not finding anything that shouldn't be there, I ran to my car, put the suitcase in the backseat, and took off.

"Where are we going?" Lynn asked.

"To find my family and make a group of witches rethink their existence."

I could feel Lynn's feral grin as she opened the link to the attacker she had bound to her.