The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why Vee the test was to see whether our lovemaking would be as good without it, and I think the test has been a success hasn't it??

My love our love making has been so much fun but don't you feel something is missing??

Vee I have absolutely loved the last week. It has been so refreshing to get back to the way things were. Personally I have loved it.

Oli I am not arguing that it has been fun, you have really gone the extra mile she giggled, I bet your tongue is aching!!!

Oli I miss where we were I loved sharing what happened between Richard and I.

Vee I don't mind sometimes but I think this proves we don't need it every time.

So you would be OK with bringing it back occasionally??

Yes Vee, as long as it's occasionally and not every time.

The next evening as we all sat down to dinner the boys were again talking about the FA cup game, they were talking team selection and tactics. Vee smiled got up and walked over to her handbag and when she came back to the table she placed three tickets to the game down in the middle of the table.

The boys were jumping up and down in sheer delight.

Russell hugged her screaming Blimmin heck mum where did you get these??

Vee smiled well a very good friend of mine gave them to me. When he heard that you were all fans he pulled a few strings and got the tickets for me.

Wow the boys were absolutely chuffed.

I grabbed the tickets from Keith's hand, sorry boys but we can't use these.

The look of horror on their faces was like I had just stolen their ice-cream.

Dad Russel screamed why not, why can't we go? Mum got us tickets, Dad please can we go we have the tickets?

Vee was just standing there, speechless. Oli she cried don't be silly this is a gift, look how happy the boys are.

I handed them back to her, Vee we are not using these tickets end of story.

She refused to take them and they fell on the table. Oli I am not being the bad guy here, love the boys want to go. Take them and enjoy the game. How often would you get this chance!!!!! Oli the stadium is sold out!!!

I don't care Vee, give them back or I will rip them up right here. Russell ran out screaming dad I hate you, why can't we go!!!

Keith who is a little older begged, please dad, why can't we go?

I shook my head trust me Keith these tickets aren't free mate, like everything else in life son nothing comes for free. The price for these tickets is way too high.

Vee ran out of the room in a huff. I picked up the tickets and it was like they were burning a hole in my hand.

Keith helped me tidy up and we both went up to bed.

Vee was angry with me, Oli why did you do that, you saw the look on the boys faces they were so happy. God it would have been a lifelong memory that you could have shared with them. Oli you saw Russ he is going to hold this against you forever!!! All because of your stupid ego and insecurities.

We will get a chance again sometime Vee, and I will have brought the tickets myself without prostituting my wife to get them!!!

She looked like I had slapped her; the look on her face was sheer horror. Oli how could you say such a hateful thing!!!

Well that's the price isn't it; I get all chummy with Richard so he can fuck you again. No Vee just bloody forget it.

The next morning the mood was sombre before everyone headed out the door.

At lunch that day Vee was sitting sombrely across from me, out of the blue Richard turned up Hello Oliver old man how are you with his hand outstretched, I turned away and looked angrily at Vee but she turned away from me. She smiled at Richard and invited him to sit with us. They started to talk and he had a wide condescending grin smiling like a Cheshire cat. Did the boys like the tickets Oliver??

I reached into my pocket pulled them out and handed them back. No thanks Richard. I won't deal with the devil; you can shove these right up your bum!!!

He looked at me with a bemused look on his face, Oliver they are just a gift, I know from Vee that you and the boys are fans. I just wanted to do something nice for you.

No thanks I don't deal with the devil. You can keep your shitty tickets. I got up and walked away, he tried to grab my arm as I walked past but I kept on walking.

That night the mood was even worse than ever the boys were grumpy and wouldn't talk to me. Vee was as cold as ice.

There was no sex in our house. I stopped going to lunch with Vee and the mood in the house was like a morgue.

The boys didn't want to watch the game with me in the weekend they went to friends' houses and watched with them.

Vee was heading out with to go shopping with June; you are a bloody fool Oli. You took away what could have been one of the great father son experiences just because of your stupid jealousy. Both the boys hate you right now.

If you want to know whose fault this is Vee have a look in the mirror. Vee you caused this, you knew damned well what my reaction was going to be before you put those tickets down on the table. You placed me in the unenviable position of having to refuse to take those tickets in front of the boys. You were banking on me not being able to refuse because I wouldn't want to let them down. We could have saved that Vee if you had shown me the common cutesy of talking to me before dropping me in it. Vee you knew what my reaction was going to be, you bloody well knew. It was cheap and selfish trick for you to get what you wanted. The reason you showed them to the boys and me at the same time was you were hoping I wouldn't be able to refuse to accept them. Don't lie to me Vee; you knew damned well what I was going to say didn't you?? You used the boys as a weapon against me to further your twisted fucking fantasy world.

She looked down at the floor moving from foot to foot.

Yes that's right Vee it was your selfish fucking ego that caused the boys to get off side with me. You were being a manipulative bitch, you used the boys as pawns against me in your game and now my sons hate me. I hope you are happy with yourself!!!!

She slammed the door as she stormed out screaming fuck you Oliver.

At least Man U won and made it to the next round.

The mood was slightly better around the house that day because of the win. Vee still wouldn't talk to me.

The next day was Sunday and the boys had disappeared to play with friends. Vee came and sat beside me as I was watching tele. Oli I am sorry, yes you were right. I knew what your reaction was going to be. I just didn't think you would say no. I mean you love the boys and Man U. I thought you would be excited by the chance of going to the game.

Not at that price Vee?

Oli there was no price other than me hoping it would soften your stance regarding Richard. I asked him to get those tickets. Do you know how much they were Oli??? We could have repainted the house for the cost of those tickets.

Do you want me to give you the money back?

Oli I didn't pay for them, Richard did.

Well I hope he enjoyed the game I mumbled.

In bed that night Vee initiated sex but as she started to get amorous I asked Vee what were you planning to do while the boys and I were at the game??

She got a little fidgety nothing special she muttered.

Tell me Vee what were you hoping for, the fact you can't answer me tells me exactly what you were going to be doing.

OK Oli I give up. When I asked Richard for the tickets, yes he suggested we could get together while you were away!!!

So when were you going to tell me that little piece of info Vee??

Oli I would never cheat on you. I was going to wait for a nice sexy opportunity and ask you if it would be OK.

So the tickets were as I suspected not free.

She got angry oh for god's sake Oli, can't we just act like adults?? You and the boys would have had an awesome adventure and when you got home I would have another sexy surprise for you.

Vee you can take your surprise and shove it. If you want to be a whore then carry on.

She burst into tears and rolled away. Yep no sex tonight!!!

Because Man U made it through to the next round it gave me a chance. I spent hour's online trying to find tickets. I eventually found some listed on a dodgy site but they were bloody expensive. They cost an arm and a leg.

At dinner that night the mood still wasn't exactly a box of birds but it was slightly happier.

As we were sitting talking the boys started talking about the game and how it was going to be awesome. Keith was halfway through saying it would be good to go before he realised he had probably said the wrong thing.

Russell said mum do you think you could get us tickets?

Vee looked at me, I probably could but you would have to get dads approval first.

I looked at her, would you go with us if we could get tickets?

She shrugged yes maybe; I don't know that I can get them though? Richard may only be able to get three tickets?? She was smiling coyly at me as she said it.

Answer the question Vee; will you come with us if we could get tickets?

The boys were suddenly excited yeah come on mum. We could all go together!!

She was trying to play it down, boys those tickets are very expensive I can probably only get three??

Why only three I asked.

She gave me that smile again and I knew what she was saying, or in this case not saying. Oli it's just they are so expensive. I don't think my friend will be able to get more than three. I would just be happy if you and the boys could go.

Answer me Vee; if we can get tickets will you go with us??

Yes of course Oli, I would love to go with you. I just don't want to get everyone's hopes up.

I pulled the tickets out placing them on the table, well team it looks like we are off to the football!!

The boys sprang into life and were bouncing around hi fiving each other.

Vee just sat there staring at me. Bloody hell love, how are we going to afford that? I smiled it's a bonus for the extra work I have been putting in. I just snaffled a new client, I pinched them from the old firm and well I'm the bee's knees at the office at the moment, or at least that's what the boss keeps telling me.

The boys were screaming and hugging Vee and then me.

In bed Vee asked me why I got her a ticket as well???

Vee you got to me a little the other day when you said it would have been a great father son bonding session. I realised it would be even better as a family bonding session.

Really Oli, it had nothing to do with what I might have done if I was here by myself???

Not in the least. Vee I don't have to worry about that. You made me a promise and I trust you to keep that promise.

Oli I said I wouldn't cheat on you, I didn't say that I wouldn't do anything.

I understand that Vee but seeing as how you won't cheat and I am never giving you permission to do anything then I have nothing to worry about do I

She snapped her head back what you mean you wouldn't have let me go with Richard last week?

Bloody hell of course I wouldn't Vee, how many times do I have to say it!!!!

I think it's fair to say Vee was gutted with my reaction.

The trip was amazing, the game was stunning and we all had a bang up good time!!!

Things seemed to be going pretty good for a while, but Vee just wanted to keep putting the pressure on about Richard. She kept asking if she could go on another date with Richard and she was bringing the cuckold theme back into our sex play which was pissing me right off!!!

I tried fighting it off but she kept bringing it up.

One night when the kids were away and we were sitting relaxing in front of the tele I got brave enough to ask. OK Vee where is all this cuckold stuff coming from? Is it Richards's idea??

She smiled not a nice sexy smile but a slightly defiant testing look. It was Richard who started me thinking about it yes. But after a while of him talking to me about it I started to research it. I mean it sounded so naff that it didn't make sense so I had a look online. Oli this is a real thing men actually love this stuff. It got me worked up and I started reading stories and watching videos and interviews with men who are into it. They are real people Oli and they love it.

The more I read the more excited it made me. I talked to Richard and she showed me more stuff. He has been a bull for other couples who are into cuckolding. He is such a dominant compelling persuasive man he got me hooked. After meeting you he said to me that he thought you would make a perfect cuckold.

Why the hell did he say that Vee???

Well love he thinks because you love me so much and you are very submissive, which is the perfect combination for a cuckold.

Oli I don't want to lock you up or anything I am not interested in that aspect.

Lock me up?? I almost choked on my wine. What the bloody hell are you waffling about Vee??

Well Oli you know caging you.

Vee you obviously know a hell of a lot more about this shit than me. I have no clue what you are going on about.

She giggled, well Oli some mistresses like to cage their cucks. It means they fit them with cages that lock up their willies. It's a chastity device, but Oli that's not what I am interested in. I mean I'm not really into the locking up thing either because some of it seems a bit demeaning, but I am really interested in being in charge of our sex life and you letting me have sex with other men.

And I would love to have Richard be our bull.

Bull I barked? Why the hell are you bringing up all this bull garbage again Vee?

Well Oli Richard and I have talked about a lot and it really excites me. Oli we could hand over control of our sex life to Richard. He would be our bull and he would tell us what to do, and how to do it. He might order you to lick my pussy and get it ready for him before he fucks me.

He might get you to hold his cock and guide it into my pussy.

He might make you lick his cum out of my fanny after he has fucked me.

He might even get you to suck his cock to get him ready. God Oli the thought of that gets me so fucking horny. I would love to watch you suck his cock and hold it as it slides into me.

I was gobsmacked, bloody hell Vee that is so bloody twisted. God it sounds disgusting. Vee I am not gay, you know that.

Well maybe Oli but you are really submissive, that's why I can't understand why you are being so difficult about this.

That night as we made love Vee brought out a story about how Richard had fucked her and she wanted me to lick his cum out of her well fucked pussy. It was my sperm but she was so insistent and she really got into it.

The next day she showed me all of these web sites with videos and stories. There were interviews with guys who are into it. It seemed so weird listening to these blokes talking about helping their wives get ready to go out on dates. They helped them dress, helped them shave their legs and Fannies. Some even drove them to their dates.

As we watched some of them Vee stroked my penis and worked me up. She wouldn't let me climax she just kept me on the verge.

We watched all sorts but her favourites were the ones where the cuck was forced to suck the lovers prick.

She kept me hard and we watched one that she obviously liked, it had the hubby sucking the wife's lover's phallus. He was sucking and stroking him until the lover exploded in a huge orgasm all over the hubbies face. As we were watching Vee had been stroking me faster and faster until I couldn't hold back any more. As the bloke shot off all over the hubbies face I was doing the same.

Vee had manipulated it perfectly.

Afterwards Vee was all excited herself and pushed me of my chair onto the ground placing her knees either side of my head and ground down hard mashing her fanny on my face. She was in frenzy, go on slave lick my cunt, and make me cum. She was interested in one thing only she showed no compunction for caring all she wanted was her orgasm. She literally humped my face until she did explode in her own orgasm. Her whole body was rocking and trembling as she crushed her fanny over my mouth.

It was powerful and I couldn't believe how into it she was.

Later as we lay semi sleeping on the office floor she rocked me, come on love we better get up the little tykes will be home soon. As we were cleaning up she kissed me. Did you like that Oli?

I shook my head Vee it's all a bit much for me. If you want to keep it as a fantasy then I can play along but there's no way I will actually do any of that stuff.

Her face showed her disappointment.

Over the next few weeks she really increased the intensity. One night after the children had gone to bed Vee passed me the phone; hello I stammered fearing the worst.

Hello Oliver a very husky voice mumbled back in reply. Oliver Victoria and I have been communicating for a few weeks. My name is Bill and she thought you and I talking might help you.

How so Bill?

Well Oliver My wife Gloria and I live in a female led relationship. I am her cuckold. Victoria thought talking to me might help you get past your fears.

I was gobsmacked; she had actually talked to this guy about our most private affairs. I was angry bitterly angry. I ended the call immediately throwing the phone at Vee.

She looked at me stunned, Oli darling what's the problem? I thought you would like talking to Bill.

How the hell did you meet this guy Vicky?

Well he posts stories about his and Gloria's adventures on one of the web sites I visit. So I wrote to him and then he rang me. He is a really nice guy Oli. I thought if you talked to him it might alleviate some of your fears.

So you told him all about our private life I asked bitterly?

Oli he is a cuckold, he is not even embarrassed about it, he loves it. I can't believe you were so rude to him, you just hung up on him.

Yeah well I didn't ask to talk to him did I???

Oli darling what harm could it do to talk to him? Oli just listen to him, ask him questions, honestly he won't be offended.

As I was sitting there she dialled the phone and talked to Bill, before handing it back to me.

I started Bill I don't know how Vee met you or how this came about but really I think she is playing a prank on you.

Oliver, take a deep breath mate, and let's start again, she told me all about what you guys have been doing. Oliver there is no shame in this OK. I am not judging you or trying to coerce you. This is just a couple of blokes talking. No pressure or expectations, I want nothing from you Oliver.

OK Bill look this is Vee's thing not mine. She has been trying to convince me to do this but I am not interested.

Not interested or just afraid to let go Oliver??

Not interested Bill. It all seems disgusting to me.

Oli, may I call you Oli?

Yes that's fine Bill.

Good, Oli you and I are different I guess. I have always been excited by watching my wife have sex. Initially she wasn't interested and it took us a long time before she would do it. Now though she is the perfect mistress.

Don't you get jealous Bill? The one time Vee went with another bloke I was so angry if I had been there I think I could have killed him.

As we were talking Vee walked back in and sat beside me grinning slyly.

Jealousy is part of it Oli, yes I get jealous and angry, but the first few times I couldn't get rid of my stiffy. I was angry but my cock was like a steel bar. No need for Viagra that night.

Vee reached over and clicked on the loudspeaker button so she could hear.

What about when your wife goes on dates do you watch Vee asked?

He laughed sometimes she lets me watch, sometimes she allows me to participate.

Don't you find that humiliating Bill I asked? Doesn't it make you feel inadequate and useless?? I mean what sort of man lets his wife fuck another bloke???

He sounded a little put out as he croaked yes of course I do Oli, but that's part of it. I feel embarrassed, humiliated, angry but most of all horny as a toad.

1...89101112...53